Ideal Step-daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
She scores on Dad against his will.
1.7k words
4.3
117.7k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers

Ron fell asleep right away. The drinks had finally kicked in and he passed out on the bed. The day's events had taken a toll on him. He loved his wife Teri and wanted to be faithful to her. He knew she loved him and trusted him.

But his defenses had been systematically worn down over the last three months by his eighteen year old step-daughter Toni. She had kept up a constant stream of mild exhibitionism and touching that could be viewed either as innocent nothings or as calculated seduction to the bystander.

Things had escalated that evening when Teri left for a business trip. Tonight was the first night alone for Ron and Toni. Events had led up to Ron almost fucking Toni; it was sheer luck that Teri had rung up at that exact moment and interrupted the tryst.

Ron hadn't seen or touched an eighteen year old girl in over thirty years. Maybe the events of the evening led him to into dreams of his past. Here he was with Tracy, his first wife, in a dark movie theater, both teenagers still in high school long before their wedding. He had his fly open and his penis accessible as he slowly drew Tracy's hand onto his erection. He heard her sharp intake as she tried to close her fingers around his thickness. He was worried she would find his penis short. Instead she whispered "It's so thick!" into his ears, sounding awed and excited.

"It's too thick, Ron! I cant take it in" he heard her say again. This time he was lying on his back and Tracy had both hands wrapped around his stick. "Try climbing onto me slowly" he encouraged, desperate to lose his virginity. She was a virgin too and scared despite having convinced herself that she was ready for him. He felt her wetness touch his tip and he arched his back slightly thrusting gently into her soft flower. "Slow... Ron" she pleaded as she held down his arms with her hands. Ron felt like reaching up and grabbing her breasts.

He tried to reach up but his hands wouldn't move. Confused he tried again, his eyes fluttering. Was he dreaming or was this real? He felt her soft body straddling him, resting on his thighs. He opened his eyes but he couldn't see. Was his dream taking a dark turn? He tried to move his hands again and realized that they were tied down. By now he was wide awake, still groggy from he drinks. The room was pitch dark.

"Toni?" he croaked, trying to glimpse the person sitting on him. He felt her hands tie a soft cloth over his eyes. "Toni, listen..." he tried to plead. He thought he heard a slight giggle as she left the bed. He knew she turned the lights on as it seeped through his blindfold. He tried to peer through but it did not help.

He was sure it was his stepdaughter. He could now sense her sit on the bed between his legs. He knew he was erect, the dream with Tracy had made sure of that. He felt fingernails slowly trace it's way up from his foot. He felt his toes curl as they reached his inner thigh and stop to cup his balls. Fingers tried to wrap around his shaft and he knew that she could not get one hand all the way around.

Both hands now gripped the bottom of his dick and he felt her breath on his penis. He anticipated her tongue to wrap itself around his thickness but instead saliva dripped onto his penis head and he felt her stroke it's length slowly, spreading the lubrication. Light kisses traveled up his stomach and chest.

By now Ron had ceased trying to free himself. Even if his hands had been untied he would probably have stayed put. He felt her move to position herself over his penis. She lowered herself gently, letting out a low moan when his thick head slotted into place. Ron thrust upwards, wanting to feel her heat and tightness. He knew he could only move a limited amount with his hands and legs tied down but that did not deter him.

Fear, anger, lust; it all drove him to violently thrust upwards in a desire to punish his stepdaughter. He heard her moan in real pain this time though she was trying hard to bite down any sounds from escaping. She buckled and writhed as she tried to control his thrusting. Unable to match his strength and unwilling to climb off him, she fell on his chest with a whimper, her hair in his mouth and arms around his head.

She cried out in pain as he pushed up again. Her cry stopped him, feeling pity for her, dissipating his anger. He felt her sob gently on his chest, then stop and kiss him lightly in gratitude. She lay still on him for a minute, her pussy throbbing wet, waiting for the pain to subside. He waited patiently. She slowly began to gently slide up and down. He knew his thick staff was stretching her tight and he tried to gently move in unison with her.

She seemed to regain her confidence with his acquiescence. Her thrusting grew deeper and soon she was fully impaled on his stake, her clit rubbing against the base of his manhood while her pussy swelled to accommodate his thickness. Her kisses grew more frantic as she progressed, keeping her clit firmly pressed against him, both of them moving in slow, perfect tandem.

Ron felt oddly detached, as if he were a spectator watching this slow dance. He felt he could continue this forever. He savored the sweetness of her smell, her soft moans and light kisses. He tried to picture her naked, her long hard nipples poking into his flesh, her cute ass lifting up and down. He wished his hands were free and he would explore her butt hole.

Thinking of her tight butt brought back memories of his last time with Teri, his finger deep in her asshole. Her bemused look gave him hope for more ass play in the future and he began to fantasize about his wife. Toni's thrusting had changed, her breath more shallow and urgent and he knew she was close to climax. He felt her nails dig into his hair as she let out a long moan. She fell back on his chest a second time, spent and content, having achieved what she had set out to get. Ron kept gently thrusting up but she responded in pain, her clit sensitive from the orgasm and her pussy finally realizing the strain of Ron's thick violence.

She rolled off him and moved down. Gently holding his cock with both hands she softly sucked on his swollen penis head. She handled his penis as if she was scared of it. Her fingers caressed his girth while her lips were wrapped on his glans, her tongue sucking the penis head as if eating a Popsicle. Ron was surprised and thrilled by the tenderness of her touch. Teri would vigorously vacuum his shaft up and down almost chocking on his thick fullness while kneading his balls. His step daughter was a complete study in contrast when it came to cock sucking.

Before he knew it Ron blew his load. The suddenness of his burst surprised both of them. Ron stiffened and jerked muffling his cry, denying the pleasure he was feeling. She gagged on the sudden flood of hot cream shooting into her mouth, tasting the saltiness of cum. She instinctively swallowed the bulk of the load to prevent from gagging and surprisingly stayed put on Ron's cock head, continuing to suck every drop out of him, draining away any incriminating evidence.

With the act completed Ron sensed the light turning off again. There was no sound and he was still bound to the bed. He tried to call out to her but there was no response. Confused and tired, he tried to stay up to grab her when she untied him but tiredness finally overcame him.

Ron woke up late. He looked around the bed for signs of last night's episode in vain. As he showered he thought about how best to approach the situation. He still believed in his marriage and wanted nothing to ruin it. Maybe he could have a direct conversation with his stepdaughter and start afresh burying the past as a secret between the two of them. After last night's lovemaking he expected her to be appeased and victorious.

He headed down to the kitchen to find that Toni had fixed him a nice breakfast and had begun hers. She was dressed for school in her typical sensible clothes and nerdy glasses with no sign of the hungry vamp that had ravaged him last night.

"Good Morning" he called out, settling in his chair. "Someone was in my room last night" he said coming directly to the topic though shirking from directly accusing her.

"You mean we had a burglar?" she exclaimed in genuine wide eyed surprise. "Is anything missing?"

Ron wasn't sure how to proceed with this denial. "No...." he mumbled looking confused. He was sure it was her. Who else could it be? Maybe it was time to take a different approach.

"We'll have to tell Mom. I'm sure she would be concerned." he said, studying her intently for signs of discomfort about revealing all to Teri.

"I wouldn't alarm Mom over such small things" Toni said looking down to avoid his gaze. "She would think the alarm system is defective. We installed all the sensors and cameras last summer and she takes great pride in it's state of the art system" she said looking plaintive.

"So can I take it that there will be no more breaches of security?" asked Ron in a stern tone.

"I'll personally ensure it" Toni said with a winning smile.

"Bye, Dad. Have a nice day!" said Toni as she kissed him on the cheek and bounced off.

Ron heaved a sigh of relief. Finally he could relax. With the burden off his chest and racked with guilt he decided to call Teri and check on her while driving to work.

vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers