Ideal Step-daughter Ch. 05

Story Info
How Mom seduced daughter's boyfriend.
3.7k words
4.22
83.7k
23

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers

As Toni lay next to her stepfather Ron on the couch, content with their lovemaking, she wished she had found this pleasure earlier. She cursed her mother Teri mentally for thwarting her chances. Her mind drifted back to her first and only boyfriend Josh. Well, she couldn't really call him boyfriend; their relationship had been nipped in the bud by Teri who had instead seduced him.

She realized she would have to reveal that whole episode to Ron even though it could lead to a lot of pain. Ron being a straight shooter might still reject her and confront Teri and there would be fallout on all sides. Even then honesty and full disclosure were her best shot at gaining Ron's love and Ron mattered a whole lot to her now.

She began to recollect the events from over a year ago....

Toni: Gosh! I can't believe Josh is coming over today. When he asked me out earlier, Mom sounded so unsure, telling me not to trust boys and just focus on my academics. I can't believe she agreed to have him over this morning. She even offered to bake cookies and asked if we could help her with something to do with the attic. Thank God she's being so nice.

Why is Josh taking an interest in a nerd like me in the first place? Gosh, I feel so unsure of myself! If he hadn't been part of the chess club he would have never even looked at me. The gods of love must be taking pity on me. He sure could get his pick of girls; he's kinda cute and on the basketball team. Thank God he's not a jerk like some of the other jocks.... or is he... I mean is he just gonna dump me once he gets into my pants? Well, Mom changed her mind after meeting him... maybe he is a keeper.

What should I wear? If we stay in my room maybe he would make a move... Oh Gosh! I'm so anxious! He definitely has something on his mind, I mean he has such a lame excuse for meeting today; to discuss strategies for the upcoming chess tournament! I have no idea what strategy to take up other than play the damn game! I hope Mom stays busy downstairs....

I think I'll pick this knee-length skirt and stockings and a loose shirt to match... kinda like a Japanese schoolgirl! I wish I had big boobs like Mom. Dad's coming to pick me up for lunch so I better not look too obviously sexy. Wow... my nipples are already hard and I'm so scared....

Teri: Poor little girl! She's pacing up and down her bedroom.... well with a cute jock after her I don't blame her. But she's too young.... hardly seventeen! I wonder if he's already kissed her. I doubt it... she is such a geeky kid and he's probably half way decent and wouldn't pounce her on the first date.

But he sure is a wolf in sheep's clothing... coming over to discuss chess, what rot! Well, he doesn't stand a chance against me. I'll make sure he forgets her! My little girl deserves better... and she doesn't need any distractions till she is set in an ivy league college and meets someone who is going places...

Poor girl... she's going to get her first heart break!

Josh: I hope I don't smell or anything! I'm sure she hasn't had a real boyfriend before. Gotta make sure I don't do anything stupid to ruin my chances.

Clean shower after the practice - Check. Brush the teeth and Mouthwash - Check. Fresh tee shirt and socks - Check. Fresh basketball shorts and no underwear -- Check... No, Double Check!

All right, here goes. Hope her mom stays out of the way...

"Good morning, Mrs. B"

Fuck, she has knockout boobs! I wish Toni had such bouncers...

"Yeah, I just got back from basketball practice. Oh, Toni's up in her room? OK I'll head up... yeah sure Mrs B, if we need snacks or a drink we'll come get them."

Good, the mom looks like she's cool with me hanging out in Toni's room. I wonder if the door stays open....

"Hey Toni! Good to see ya"

Gosh, she looks nervous. "You look nice in this outfit; it's cool"

She's blushing... looks like she dressed up for today!

"Yeah, how about like we have a trial run for the tournament. I've got recorded moves from a game in the last nationals on this sheet of paper. Shall we set up the board here on the bed?"

She looks cute with that blush! The door's still open and it doesn't look like she's going to close it. Doesn't matter, we'll make sure we face the other way..."Let's sit on the same side of the board. Yeah, right here... see... the opponent gets white and the first move."

Her hair looks so straight and soft... let's see how she takes it if I toy with it.... "Knight makes the first move. What do you think we should do?"

She's turned red and she still hasn't moved away! Josh, my boy, time to notch it up a bit.....

"I have the sheet with all the moves from that game... here, let me point you to the next step."

Toni: Oh my Gosh! He looks so cute. And he's right here next to me, his legs are touching mine. I've got to say something... can't be tongue-tied...

"Yeah, this knight move is unusual.." He's so close to me... I can smell his peppermint breath... Oh my Gosh, he's stroking my hair.... I think I must be red by now.

He's taking my hand and placing it on his lap... I better look at the next step on the sheet he's trying to point out.. "Mmmm... not sure what the game plan is.."

Wait a minute.. the sheet's moving...is it what I think it is... Wow! his penis is getting hard under and pushing up...

"Josh...?" his face is so close to me... his lips on me... hot and pressing.. his tongue pushing through... Ooh! I must be in heaven... I didn't know kissing would taste so good... so electric... I wish I could just stay like this forever....

He's pulling back now... did I do something wrong... no, he smiling and looking down at my hand... I think he wants me to touch his thing... I'll move this sheet of paper... Gosh! this thing is really hard.... and burning hot... I can feel the heat through his shorts... he's taking my hand and putting it into his shorts... Oh My Gosh!! his dick is really long.. the skin feels so soft as it slides over, but underneath it's rock hard... I wonder how girls put this big thing into their mouths or their... their insides... Lord, I'm wet now... if I keep this up Mom will notice something... my panties are gonna be wet....

Teri: It's awfully quiet up there... I wonder what that jerk is doing to my little girl.... I have to stay calm... just a few more minutes... John should be here any minute....

There's the doorbell, gotta put my surprise face and chill tone on... "John! You're early.. you're not supposed to be here till noon... What? I didn't say 10 o'clock, I said noon... you never get anything I say right.. no wonder our marriage did not survive... I'm pretty sure I said noon... Toni even has a friend over and we were planning to do stuff together... let me check with her... Oh! All right, you don't have to keep going on about it... why don't you cool off in your car while I fetch her and send her out...

That was perfect! Poor John, he's such a sucker, always was. Of course I told him to come at 10... the poor sucker, I needed him to come early so that I can get Toni out of here.... I bet he doesn't get any action... he would choke with envy if he knew this chick is planning to get delicious eighteen year old dick soon...

"Toni! TONI, your Dad's here!" Hehe... sounds like I interrupted something... good, serves her right and that desperate fucker too...

"Here you are.. sorry dear, your Dad's here and creating a racket... sounds like a mix-up, he thinks he's supposed to pick you up at 10... are you all right?"

Poor little thing... she looks all flustered... I was right, they were definitely up to something... here he is... looks like he's trying to hide a hard-on, holding up that gym bag in front....

"You'll go? Are you sure? I mean I can talk to your Dad if you want..." she looks relieved... I bet this dick was pressing her into doing something...

Time to strike my masterstroke... "Oh shoot! I was really looking forward to your help with the attic... I had it all planned and I don't get a strong young man to help everyday..."

He's looking at her to see if she'll object... they're both going to offer he stay back and help... oh, this is sweet... these gullible young things... "Are you sure you don't mind, I mean we could do it another day.... that's really sweet to you, Josh. Have a seat, let me make sure Toni has her things before she leaves"

Poor little thing, doesn't suspect a thing....

"Now be gentle with your Dad... he's going to rave and rant about it being my mistake. Here, give me a hug before you leave... mmmm.... bye, sweety"

"Josh, stay put here. Let me change into working clothes and we'll go fix that attic.... OK?"

Good.... this is just perfect... step into my parlor says the spider to the fly, haha... looks like this hunk going to be a juicy little boner....

Josh: Man! What a bummer! Just as she was getting into the groove... could see her surprise when she got her small hand around my dick... man, I bet I could have fingered her pussy too if I had the time...

Well, it's a good start.... was a good thing I was the perfect gentleman on the first date... all good things come to those who wait...

Gotta make sure I get on the good side of Mrs. B.... gotta keep her happy to get to Toni...

I hear her coming now... Man O Man! Look at those legs... she's got these short cut-off jeans on... and she's showing her waist and belly button with the shirt tied up like that... God! her boobs look like they'll fall out of that shirt... Jeez... I must be staring....

"Ahem.... you look real n...nice, Mrs. B"

Gosh, I cant even look up at her.... "OK, sure, lead the way, I'm right behind you..."

Fuck! Just look at her ass! It's so juicy and the way it's swaying... going up the stairs now and I'm right behind... her smooth thighs and legs are so close... her ass in my face... I wish I could just reach out and grab them...

Man! I'm getting a massive hard-on and without the underwear it's going to be real hard to hide this...

Oops! She stopped suddenly and I've bumped right into her...

"S..Sorry, Mrs. B" Oh, Man! I think I'm caught, she's looking at my shorts, my dick....

Teri: I've got him hooked now, the way he is staring... I bet he hasn't had a real woman, a real sexy woman before.... all the little floozies he's probably had couldn't hold a candle to me...

Let him stew a bit... wait till the moment's right... I bet he is staring up my ass as I climb the stairs... Now!

"Josh! What are you doing?"... this is even better than I thought... the sucker's got a hard-on the size of a truck and I'm going to make him pay!

"Young man, is that what you were doing with my daughter in her room?? It's disgusting! Don't try to say anything! Did you show her that thing? She's hardly seventeen, she's still underage! You may be eighteen but that does not give you the permission to seduce an underage girl. I could have the law on you!"

Look at him shake... this is good... his hard-on is still not backing down... Good boy! Come to Mama now.....

"I don't believe you didn't do anything! If you poked my daughter I'll have your ass hauled in court and hung out to dry! Come here and let me see your dirty dick. If it's wet I'll know you've been dipping it where you shouldn't have! Don't try to wipe it with your shorts. Keep your hands off your dick, you disgusting boy! I'll handle this. Keep your hands over your head! Yes, like that"

I have him now... he's going to be a good little slave... My God! What a good looking big dick... it's been so long since I've seen such a beautiful display of male youth at it's glory... even with his shorts hanging round his ankles and his hands up in the air like a silly hold-up cartoon, his dick is still straining upwards... Oh youth and folly.... keep a grip on yourself, Teri.... keep the stern face on and don't let him realize how much you want to jump him....

Josh: Oh. My. God! I can't believe it! Caught and stripped! And I can't do a thing about my cock.. Man! it's bigger than I've ever seen it... I better make sure Mrs. B doesn't call the cops on me...

"Please Mrs. B. I won't see Toni again. I swear! I'll be done with school in a few months and then off to college. I won't even look at her, I swear!"

"See, we didn't do anything... I mean my d...dick is dry, right? No, it's not wet, that's just my sweat and I...I'm just excited, OK?"

"You don't believe me? Y...you want to check yourself? O...OK..."

Oh Fuck... I think I'm going to come in her hand.... close your eyes... don't look at her boobs... Man, her boobs are so big and I can see right down her open shirt... God! I think I see her nipples... are they hard?... I wonder if she's getting turned on... maybe I can salvage something out of this mess...

Shit! she's squeezing my dick real hard... "Awww!... Sorry, that hurt... you're right, I d...deserve it. Aaah... you're checking my balls too.... Mrs. B, they are dry... Aaah, I can't hold on anymore... AaaaaAAGHHH!"

"Oh My God! I'm real sorry, Mrs. B. I've come all over your body... I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it... I mean you look so hot... I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that... Yes I find you very hot... I'm not lying.... Yes, I'm sorry I made a mess and I'll... help you... clean up..."

Man! I said it! I told her she's hot and she didn't freak out or anything... she's divorced and hard up I guess... Oh man, this is so hot! She's still holding my cock and pulling it to lead me to the shower... I better step out of these shorts fast before I trip... wonder if I can touch her ass now...

"Yes, M'am. I'll take off your shirt..." My hands are trembling... My God, her boobs are just perfect... the nipples are hard! Just as I had suspected! I can't keep my hands off... they are so good... firm and soft... and these pink nipples.. Fuck's sake, I wish I could suck on them....

"Yes, M'am... I'll take my shirt off now..."

"Y...your shorts too? Sorry, of course we don't want them to get wet... I mean I'm sorry.. yes, I've already made them wet with my cum..."

I cant believe I'm unbuttoning her shorts... she's holding my cock and it's still hard... how can it be anything but hard at this sight... I can see her panties... I'm pulling them both down at the same time... my hand is on her ass pulling the jean shorts down... Oh man, her ass feels so good... she's wiggling the shorts down without bending down... she wants to keep her grip on my cock...

"Y...yes Mrs. B? You want me to check if there's any cum on your body? A...nd lick it off? OK.... sure"

She's letting me check out her bod from top to bottom... Man, she's hot and she knows it... Can't keep my hands off her boobs... I can suck her boobs now... act like there's cum all over... she's released my cock and pushing me down... I'm holding her ass with both hands now...Oh God! my face is in her pussy... I can taste her juice... she's hot and she's wet...her clit is hard, it's pink and throbbing...she wants me to get her off... keep licking her... her legs are wide open now... she has one foot on my thigh... it's on my thigh but her toes are kneading my cock... Oh God!!

Teri: Fuck! This is good! I have this young stud under my heel, literally! I can't believe he is already hard again, he just finished unloading a couple of minutes ago! That was a lucky break, all the more leverage... now I have him eating my pussy, his head in my hands and I'm going to make sure he gets me good and ready....

"Keep licking! And look up at me when you do it... Good! That's a good boy! Does it taste good? Yeah....? Good. Don't try to talk. Just lick. Goo..d... very good... Mommy is happy with your cleaning skills...."

His tongue is driving me crazy but I'm not going to let him off that easy.... his cock is springing back up, matching my toes back push for push... God! I want to grab that dick and taste it, in my mouth and deep inside me... he's got me wet and warmed up for some action.... I hope he has more staying power this time around....

"Stand up! Are you sure you've got me all cleaned up?"

His dick is throbbing in my hand, look at it pleading...

"OK.... Good job! Now let me see if you have been sticking your nasty little piece of meat in my daughter... Yes, stand up straight so that I can check it."

Mmm ummmm... I love the taste of young hard dick with cum still dripping from it.... it's so hard and long... Fuck! When was the last time I had a dick like this.... I need to have him slide it into me...

"Hmmmm... I don't taste or smell Toni on you though I still don't believe you didn't do anything with her" I'm going to take another lick... can't get enough of this puppy's lollypop.... while I have him feeding out of my hand...

"Is that so? She held your cock, is it?" Spank his wank! Spank again! Turn him around and spank his cute butt a couple of times. He does have a cute ass...

Another spank! His cheeks are turning red... "Pains, does it? Eh? Another one? Have you learned your lesson? Stay away from my daughter, you little pervert!"

Spank! Poor sod, his cheeks must be burning by now!

"Are you close to tears? I thought you were a strong young fella.... you say you are? I thought you said I'm hot? Let me see how much you mean that... come here and sit down... are you ready to show me? Is your cock ready? Good..."

"Aaah! That feels good.... Yes, deeper, deeper! I thought you were hot for me... You are? Show me! Yes! YES! Harder, you fucker! Put your hard dick into my pussy! Fill her up! Yeaaah! Harder! I need to feel every inch of your long dick inside... Yes, YES, YESSS!!"

OOOH GOD! His dick is so hard! I feel like I'm riding an iron stallion! His face is twisting out of shape... I think the joker's going to have another orgasm!

"YES! Give it to me! Give me your hot cum, give it to Mommy! AAAHHHH!!"

Oh My Lord! I'm bursting... with him bursting inside me... wave after wave as he keeps thumping! Yes! That feels really good! Unloading his shot a second time and he's still thumping away! Lord, I wish I could summon a young stud like this on demand....

"Good job, Josh. That's enough. Use the shower to clean up and meet me downstairs."

Josh: Oh Man! That was the ultimate! Who would have thought it! I wish I could fuck her again..... she's just awesome. What was I thinking running after her amateur little daughter when Mom's got the goods....

You know what, I think she enjoyed that as much as I did. I bet she would want me again. I have to play this right and stay on her good side and I'm sure I could get a lot more action. Man! What a bitch!

"I'm showered and ready... Mrs. B" She looks all cool and covered up again...

"No, Ma'am. I definitely won't see your daughter again. I give you my word of honor."

Gotta make my move now... "I wasn't lying when I said you are h...hot! I've never had so much fun, Mrs. B. Can I come and help you with the attic again?"

She's smiling... she's coming over and whoa! she's grabbing my dick and my balls...

"Yes Mrs. B. I'll come to your downtown apartment when you call me. Not here.... Yes! I promise I won't tell a soul. Are you kidding? No one would believe me anyway!"

You've hit the jackpot, Josh, my boy! The big jackpot!!

..........................

Lying on the couch, Toni recalled how she had been hurt and confused at first by Josh's abrupt rejection. She couldn't figure out what happened. It wasn't her fault that Mom and Dad messed up on the timing that day. She'd even held his dick and kissed him.... what a jerk!

It was later that she thought to check her hidden cameras to see if her Mom had spoken to Josh about dropping her. What she saw blew her away! Her mom had shamelessly seduced her boyfriend! Why? Couldn't she get a boyfriend of her own?

She remembered the cold anger she felt, the deep cold anger of betrayal, and the oath she took that day that if ever her mother brought home a boyfriend, Toni would repay in kind!

vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers