Ideas Pt. 03

Story Info
Irene goes on a date.
3.9k words
46.6k
27
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

Monday passed uneventfully, although both Oscar and Irene were thinking about Irene's approaching date, but they were thinking rather differently. Irene was looking forward to Robert's caresses, and kisses, plus his wit, and charm. Oscar was looking forward to his wife telling him all the details of the sex.

On Tuesday evening Irene's mobile phone rang.

"Hello Robert, how nice to hear from you." Irene answered.

Oscar dived onto the sofa to sit next to his wife with his ear pressed to the phone so he could eavesdrop on the conversation.

"I'm really looking forward to our date, and can't stop thinking about you and anticipating our evening. Are you excited as well?" Robert asked.

"Yes I am, I was thinking about buying some special lingerie to wear for you, would you like that?"

"Yes, I would, please don't let your husband see them, they should be just for my eyes, if that's ok?"

"Yes, that's a nice idea."

"Also, I hope this isn't too kinky, but I don't think you should have sex with him until after we've made love fully. In fact I would prefer it if you didn't touch him sexually until after I've fucked you. He can masturbate as much as he likes. What do you think?"

"I think that's an excellent plan, but can I let him use his fingers on me? Or his tongue maybe? I'm so horny all the time since I met you."

"Yes, ok, but only until Wednesday, I want you to be still really horny on Friday."

"Oh, I will be, I promise."

"Ok, I'll see you Friday then."

"I'm looking forward to it, but you can ring me again before Friday, if you want." Irene suggested.

"I'd like that." He answered

" Bye, bye, kiss, kiss."

"Bye, kisses to you too, on your lips, on your ear lobes, on the back of your neck, on your breasts and nipples, your belly button, and then my favourite place." Robert said in his seductive voice.

"Mmnn, is that your plan for Friday?"

"Definitely."

Irene ended the call then turned to Oscar.

"Is this what you were hoping for?" She asked.

"Yes, it's amazing, thank you so much." He replied.

"You know that he will make love to me soon, maybe even Friday evening, and once he has, I may have no use for your little cock, have you thought about that?" She challenged.

"Yes, I have, and I'm afraid that the idea really excites me. I know it's crazy, but I can't help it. Are you really going to let him kiss your pussy on Friday?"

"Probably, judging by how he kissed my lips he'll be amazing. Anyway, Robert has got me all turned on now, so you need to use your fingers to get me off. By the way, Robert said you could masturbate, but I don't want you to, not until after Friday night. Will you do that for me, abstain from wanking?" Irene asked, pushing Oscar to his limits.

"Yes my love, I promise." He confirmed.

"Come on then, let's give those fingers some practise."

Oscar lay next to his wife in bed. They were both naked and his little cock was at full mast.

"You understand that I'm not going to touch it, don't you?" Irene asked.

"Yes, I do." Oscar answered, getting even more turned on.

"Ok, so start touching me. Be gentle and don't rush, we have plenty of time." She instructed.

Oscar put his hand between his wife's legs and started to gently stroke her pussy lips.

"Hmmnn, that's a nice start, although I'm sure Robert will be much better. By the way, you can throw away your condoms, you aren't going to be needing them any more."

"What about Robert? Can't he use them?"

"First of all, yours wouldn't fit him, and secondly, I'm thinking of not bothering with the horrible things, I want to feel him properly, and I'm sure he will want to feel me." She taunted.

"But you might get pregnant." Oscar pointed out.

"True, but worth the risk, don't you think? Actually, that was rhetorical, I don't care what you think, now keep stroking."

Wednesday was completely uneventful, but Oscar was really starting to struggle with the frustration. Every woman he saw looked attractive, and in the evening Irene looked gorgeous. She heightened his agony by brushing against his cock whenever she could, getting changed in front of him, and discussing ideas about what she should think about when he was touching her clit later in the evening.

"Let's go to bed Oscar, I need you to make me cum with your fingers, it's the last orgasm I can have before Friday." She instructed.

"Ok my love."

"Don't make any noise or say anything because I shall be thinking about Robert."

"Of course my love."

Irene thought about Robert making love to her as Oscar brought her closer and closer to her climax, and at the end, in the throes of her passion, Irene called out Robert's name, begging him to fuck her. Oscar was almost crying with his frustrated arousal.

Irene fell into a contented sleep, but Oscar lay awake for a long time, fighting the urge to masturbate. Eventually he fell into a troubled sleep.

Thursday lunchtime Irene went shopping for lingerie. She had decided that the sets she had already bought were too conservative for her first intimate time with Robert, so she went searching for the skimpiest bra and thong set she could find, and after only about fifteen minutes she found the perfect set, made of a gossamer thin lace, the panties didn't hide anything, and the bra was really pretty, and lifted her breasts up even more than the one she wore the previous week. She liked the set so much, she bought it in three colours, lavender which was for Friday, black for when she would be seen by Robert in her underwear and nothing else, and a virginal white.

Finally, she looked through all the hosiery until she found skin toned hold ups, which she thought would look sexy when he lifted her dress.

Thursday evening Irene decided to phone Robert and tell him about her purchases. Oscar was, yet again, sitting right next to her.

"Hi Robert, can you talk?" Irene opened, feeling excited and a little aroused.

"Irene, how lovely to hear from you, are we still ok for tomorrow?" He asked, worried that she was ringing to cancel.

"Oh yes, definitely, I just thought I would ring and tell you about my shopping today."

"Oh that's good," Robert said, relieved, "tell me what you bought."

"I chose a very, very skimpy thong, made of lace, with a push up bra. I liked the set so much that I bought three colours, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see which colour I choose."

"And your husband hasn't seen them?" Robert queried.

"Oh no, he's never going to see them. I also bought hold up stockings, I hope you like stockings?"

"I do very much. I can't wait to undress you. I shall reveal you very slowly and sensuously, taking off one item at a time and enjoying looking at you and touching you increasingly intimately."

"Stop it, you're making me really horny, and I've promised to abstain tonight."

"Ha ha, ok, well I'm looking forward to unwrapping you tomorrow evening, and I'm definitely aiming to change your mind about having sex with me, so warn your husband that you may not come home until the morning."

"Ok, I'll warn him. Until tomorrow then, beautiful seducer."

"Yes gorgeous seducers victim. I can't wait to get inside those new panties. Bye, bye, sleep well."

"Night, night. Think about me."

"Always."

Irene turned to her husband, who was sitting next to her on the sofa.

"Did you hear all of that?" She asked.

"Yes." Oscar croaked, hardly able to speak, he was so excited.

"So, consider yourself warned, I may not come home tomorrow night."

"Oh God, really? Are you really thinking of sleeping with him? Please say yes."

"Yes, I'm considering it, but I'm still not sure. If I do, I'll tell you all about it, and you can wank while I describe what we did. If I don't, I'm not sure I want you to cum."

"Oh Irene, please, I'm so desperate!"

"Well, you'd best hope I do let him fuck me then, hadn't you?"

"I'm already hoping that."

"Ok, well, let's watch TV for a while, we're both too excited to sleep."

On Friday Irene managed to arrange to finish work early, so she didn't have to rush getting ready, so by the time Oscar got home, she was dressed and wearing her make up. She poured them both a glass of white Rioja and sat on the sofa and patted the space next to her.

"I thought we should have a little chat before I go to meet Robert. First a toast, I want us to drink to the huge change which is about to take place in our relationship. To the change!" Irene toasted, raising her glass.

Oscar clinked glasses with her and also toasted the change.

"Now I need to say to you that there will be no going back to how we were. You've pushed me for years to cuckold you, but now you don't need to push anymore, you are going to be a cuckold, and it will be permanent. I've been doing a lot of thinking and I'm now sure that I really want this. I will be having sex with other men until I'm too old to attract them, and you must get used to it and support me. Do you accept the situation completely?"

"Yes, I do, and I want to thank you so very much for going along with this idea, and for finally embracing it as a lifestyle which you will enjoy. What you decide about tonight is your decision, of course, but I really hope that you decide it's time for the waiting to stop, and your new life to begin. I want to propose a toast. To your new wonderful love life, may you enjoy yourself enormously, and selfishly!"

"Ok," Irene responded, "To my new wonderful love life!"

"Now, do I look sexy enough?" She asked.

"You look fabulous! Robert is a very lucky man."

"Thank you my love. I love you and always will." She declared.

"And I will always love you. Is it time to go now, am I driving you?"

"Yes please, I'll get a taxi home, if I come home. If I don't you'll know why."

"Right, yes, well let's go then."

They drove in silence into the centre of Barcelona to a different bar to the two previous meetings. The new bar was much more sophisticated than the one chosen by Eva for the exercise, and as Irene walked towards the bar, all male eyes were following her progress. She absolutely loved the attention and inwardly vowed to always dress in a more sexy way so she could enjoy this type of attention.

As she got to the bar, Robert appeared at her side as if by magic.

"We're sitting in that alcove over there, I've already got a bottle of champagne on ice." He told her, guiding her by her arm towards the discreet seating.

"This place is very sophisticated, I love this semi-circular seat, with the high backs it's very secluded, is this where you'll start your seduction?"

"Of course, beautiful Irene, but there's no rush."

"You've bought a whole bottle, are you trying to get me drunk?" Irene asked.

"Not at all, I'll drink most of it." Robert explained laughing and exposing his perfect white teeth.

"Oh, that's ok then, you can pour me a glass."

"Let's toast to our new and exciting relationship." Robert announced, causing Irene to chuckle.

"I've just been toasting something similar with Oscar. But I'll also drink with you, to our new relationship." She explained.

"Now I need to kiss you, and since this banquette is so private, we can be as passionate as we like."

Robert started to kiss Irene, gently and tenderly at first, then getting gradually more passionate, and as his tongue explored Irene's mouth, his hand started to gradually slip under the hem of her dress and work it's way up the top of her leg.

The combination of the sensuous kissing and the relentless progress of Robert's hand up her leg was having a strong effect on Irene, and she realised that she and Oscar had allowed their sex life to become routine. What Robert was doing to her was anything but routine, and she was starting to accept that she would let him make love to her.

Robert paused the kissing for a moment.

"Shall I pour you some more champagne?" he asked.

"Yes please, you can put your hand back afterwards, it feels nice." She informed her future lover.

Robert poured two more glasses of champagne, took a sip from his own glass, then as Irene started drinking her champagne Robert's hand slid up her leg again. In moments he was touching her new tiny thong, and Irene opened her legs slightly to allow him to get access to the gusset of her panties.

Irene leaned forward to resume their kissing, as Robert's fingers massaged her sex through the pretty thong.

"Robert darling, what you are doing feels wonderful, but if you don't stop I'm going to have a noisy orgasm in this rather quiet bar."

Robert reluctantly withdrew his fingers from under her skirt, and started to work his way towards her left breast. He brushed his fingers under and to the side of her ample mammary, then made feather light passes across her nipple, left nipple, then right nipple, touching her so lightly, but arousing Irene incredibly.

Then he suddenly stopped.

"Drink up, it's time to go for dinner." He announced, downing half a glass of champagne in one swallow.

Irene was led out of the restaurant by Robert's left hand, and they then walked hand in hand in the warm evening sunshine. Irene could feel the dampness between her thighs as the air wafted up her short dress, and she felt a mixture of excitement and contentment.

Because Oscar had persuaded, cajoled and begged her to cuckold him, she was feeling no guilt at all, and Robert was such a gorgeous man. She knew that she had made her decision, she was going to let him fuck her that very night, but she had also decided not to tell him. The seduction was addictive, and she wanted him to try his very best to seduce her.

"So, handsome man, what beautiful restaurant are you taking me to?" Irene asked in a very flirtatious voice, while hanging on his arm.

"There's a new Thai restaurant, which has great reviews, I hope you like Thai food?" He asked.

"I've never tried it," she answered honestly, "but I like Chinese and Indian, so I probably will."

"I like your attitude, ah, here it is."

"Oh Robert, it's beautiful, so exotic, and look at all those gorgeous little Thai girls, are you sure you wouldn't prefer to be here alone?" Irene gushed.

"Oh no, I'm very happy with my gorgeous Irene, thank you."

Robert's compliment made Irene feel a little light headed. She had no idea that having an affair would feel like this, she felt like a girl again, or at least a young woman. She seemed to have been with Oscar forever, but the excitement she'd felt at the start of their relationship had dwindled, and now she was feeling it again with a new man.

She started to wonder about where her relationship with Oscar would go after she had slept with Robert, but then she stopped herself, those issues could be tackled tomorrow, tonight was her night, and she was determined to enjoy herself.

"These cute little girls look so sexy, I almost fancy them myself!" Irene declared.

"Well, they are, but they're so subservient, it takes away some of the pleasure." Robert explained.

"You mean you've slept with one?" Irene asked.

"Yes, in London. She wasn't a restaurant girl, she was a colleague, and she was really cute,.

"Well, you are certainly turning me on, gorgeous man, but now you need to tell me what to order."

"Ok, well I love the Thai fishcakes with a sweet chilli dip, then I like Tom Yung soup, which is seafood, and eye wateringly hot from all the chillies, and for main course beef in basil with sticky rice is traditional, but, hey, order whatever takes your fancy."

"I think I'll just follow your lead, but I'm a bit worried about how hot it will be, oh, what the hell, let's go for it."

"Excellent choice." Robert approved.

He summoned the waitress and ordered a bottle of Entre Deux Mers, which he felt would be perfect with the sea food starter and soup, then when the wine appeared, he ordered their meal.

"To us," Robert toasted, raising his glass, "may we have lots of uninhibited fun."

"Ha ha, I'll drink to that." Irene replied, clinking glasses with her new boyfriend.

"Would you like to go dancing after dinner? The bar we were at earlier has a DJ after nine, and we can dance, if you would like that?" Robert suggested.

"I would love to go dancing! I haven't been dancing for so long, it will be brilliant. We can burn off some of this food." Irene replied enthusiastically.

"Good, ah, here are the fish cakes. There's a sweet chilli dip to dunk the fish cakes in. Do you like it?"

"It's delicious, quite spicy, but also a little sweet."

As they finished eating the fish cakes the two bowls of soup turned up.

"This soup is really hot, so beware." Robert warned.

"Crikey, you aren't kidding, it's delicious but mega hot. I love all the seafood, but I hope my stomach doesn't give me trouble tomorrow."

"Oh well, enjoy the now, and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow." Robert proposed.

"Right, I'll follow your advice."

"Talking of which, what was your husbands view on whether you should sleep with me tonight?" Robert asked.

"He wants me to do it, he almost begged me." Irene answered.

"So, no reason for you to feel guilty then." Robert suggested.

"I was thinking that earlier, when you were kissing me, and your fingers were rubbing my pussy." Irene answered, getting slightly turned on again, from the intimate conversation.

"So, does that mean you are going to sleep with me this evening?" Robert pressed his advantage.

"Probably, but I'm not letting you off the seduction." Irene replied, smiling and gazing into her lover's beautiful eyes.

At that moment two gorgeous Thai girls turned up with the main courses.

"So, what was the Thai girl like in bed?" Irene insisted on knowing.

"Wonderful at first, she would do almost anything I wanted, whenever I wanted, her mouth was on my cock every day, I could fuck her in any position and in any location as often as I wanted. The only thing she was reluctant about was taking my cock in her arse, but even that she offered when she thought I was getting bored with her."

"Wow, so what was the problem?" Irene asked, a little perplexed.

"It was too one sided. I enjoy pleasing and exciting my lovers, but she just served me like a slave, which just wasn't erotic. After a few weeks I knocked it on the head and found someone else." Robert explained.

"Well, now I know. I shall look at these girls a little differently in future. This beef is fantastic, by the way, also hot but with really subtle flavours. I don't think I can eat it all though, it's a huge amount of food."

"Don't worry," Robert reassured her, "just eat what you want."

A little while later Irene gave up on the main course and sighed contentedly.

"That was completely fabulous, but now I'm stuffed." Irene said.

"Then let's go dancing and work it off." Robert suggested.

Robert paid the bill, and they both walked out of the restaurant, towards the bar. This time they weren't hand in hand, Robert had his arm around Irene's neck, and his hand was playing gently with her breast.

When they reached the bar entrance he moved his arm to be around her waist, and then he let it slide down onto her bum. He could feel his erection growing as he caressed her fabulous arse cheeks.

" We've kept your table for you Mr Keats," the doorman announced," I'll send a waitress to take your drinks order."

"Thank you Ramon."

"He knows your name, and he kept your table? You must come here a lot!" Irene commented.

"Not really, I just tip well."

"Ha ha, oh, ok. So let's go to our table."

As they walked around the dance floor to get to their table a very pretty waitress in a short clingy black dress approached them.

"Robert, how lovely to see you again, where have you been hiding?" She said in greeting, before wrapping her arms around Robert's neck and kissing him passionately.

"I've been busy working," he explained, extricating himself from her embrace.

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers
12