Ideas Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife describes her evening to husband.
3k words
53.3k
43
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

Irene and Oscar Pt. 4

Oscar just stared at the text message. His heart was hammering, his brain was racing, and his little cock was hardening.

He couldn't believe that she was actually going to do it, and there was nothing he could do to stop it happening now, even if he wanted to, and that was why his mind was racing, because he had no idea whether he would want to stop it or not.

He was looking at the television, but he wasn't seeing the programme, he was seeing his wife on her back with a naked man lying between her legs and fucking her. Oscar's cock was fully hard, making a tent in his trousers, but, he wondered, what was he to do all evening?

What he felt like doing was masturbating over and over, imagining Irene having sex with Robert. But what if she wanted him to fuck her when she got home, he would hate himself for wasting such an opportunity.

However, might that be the perfect thing to happen. Irene would be cross that he had wasted his potency masturbating, and compare him in her mind with her new stallion lover, and that would push her further into Robert's arms.

He decided to go for it and went off to the bedroom. He rifled through the drawer where Irene kept her panties, he selected a fairly large silky beige pair, which looked comfortable for his rampant cock, then went back to the lounge. He grabbed some cans of San Miguel and settled into an arm chair.

Oscar drank the first bottle straight down, then took down his trousers and under pants and started wanking into the panties. He closed his eyes and imagined Irene in bed with Robert, while the silky material slid up and down his erect penis.

It took only a few minutes for his cock to erupt into the panties.

It felt good, but he was still horny. He didn't fancy wanking into wet panties so he went to get another pair, except this time he had a better idea, and went to the wash basket.

He rummaged through the clothes until he found a boring white cotton pair. They were quite big, so he thought he could use them two or three times, but before he started he had a good sniff of the gusset. There was just a hint of woman scent, which added to the eroticism enormously. He swallowed another whole bottle of beer and started stroking himself again..

The second orgasm was a while coming, so Oscar downed another bottle of beer before re-starting. He concentrated harder on the images of Irene and Robert playing on the virtual movie in his head, and this time he imagined Robert's huge cock entering Irene's unprepared pussy, and then her crying out in ecstasy. That image worked and he came again, this time into the white cotton panties.

Oscar thought he'd had enough of the beer and poured himself a large Osborne Brandy, which definitely hit the spot. He selected a different part of the panties to masturbate into, but climaxing a third time wasn't going to be so easy.

He kept trying a different image of Robert and Irene together, and when each successive one didn't work, he would gulp some more brandy and try again.

Finally, he pictured his wife explaining to him that Robert refused to wear condoms, so she might already be pregnant, and that if she was, she would be thrilled to have Robert's baby. That worked perfectly and he climaxed yet again, although there was very little cum left in him.

Nearly two hours later Irene let herself into their apartment.

"Oh my gosh, what have we got here?" Irene exclaimed, taking in the view of Oscar passed out in the chair with a pair of her panties wrapped around his shrunken cock, and wet spots evident on the white cotton.

Another pair were discarded on the floor, and a half empty bottle of brandy was on the table, plus three empty beer bottles.

"I see you've been having a party." Irene commented sarcastically. "Couldn't you wait for me to come home?"

"Oh my God," Oscar croaked, "I'm really sorry, I'll wash them, I just wanted something of you."

"Don't panic darling, I'm not cross about you wanking into my panties, in fact, in future I'll insist that you always cum into my panties, but they must be ones I've worn, like the white ones, ok?"

"Yes, of course, thank you."

"Did you sniff them?" Irene challenged.

"Yes, sorry." Oscar confessed.

"Stop saying sorry, I would be offended if you didn't. Now come to the bedroom and I'll give you something really exciting to sniff and taste."

Irene held out her hand and Oscar struggled out of the chair, still a little drunk, and extricated himself from the white cotton panties, and pulled up his trousers.

Irene led him into the bedroom and ordered him to strip.

"Now close your eyes while I get undressed. You aren't supposed to see my undies, but if you want to have a quick peek and sniff tomorrow, or whenever, they'll be in the wash basket. Ok, you can open your eyes now."

The sight which greeted Oscar completely took his breath away. Irene was lying across the bed so her legs were on the floor, and he could see her pussy lips which were red and swollen. White cum was oozing out between her pussy lips. There were bite marks on the inside of her thighs and on her breasts.

"Come on then, get on your knees and lick me. Robert was most insistent that a cuckold must always lick his wife's pussy after she has been fucked by her lover. This is your first time but it won't be your last, get to it." Irene commanded.

Oscar lowered himself to his knees between his wife's spread legs. He edged slowly towards her cum filled pussy, the smell of sex, hanging heady and musky around her engorged sex.

"Obviously, since you've wanked yourself senseless, I won't be telling you all the details tonight, but I will tell you some major things as you lick me. First, Robert has a fantastic big cock, which satisfied me multiple times in ways that you can only dream of. Second, he won't wear condoms, so I may already be pregnant, but if not, I'm sure I soon will be. And third, you have already fucked me for your last time, in future the best you can hope for is to be allowed to masturbate into my panties. Mmmnn, your tongue feels nice, although nowhere near as nice as Robert's magic tongue, you need to practise more."

"Mnnfff." Oscar said, reaching a level of mental arousal he had never experienced before, combined with a totally limp penis.

Oscar worked away at his wife's soaking vagina, licking up all the white gooey stuff which Robert had deposited. The excitement of actually experiencing his fantasy being fully fulfilled was so exciting that even his over used prick was beginning to show signs of life.

Oscar licked for what felt like hours, but eventually Irene started to get aroused, and once on the up slope she picked up speed quickly and in another couple of minutes she was cumming hard, pulling Oscars head tight into her pussy, smothering him in the combined sex juices of her lover and herself.

Oscar couldn't breathe and was inhaling the gooey mess, as he attempted to stay alive. With seconds to spare Irene was finished with him and pushed him away across the room.

"I'm going to shower and go to bed, you sleep in the spare room, and we can talk in the morning about where we go from here."

Oscar slunk off to the spare room, stopping first to wash his face. He was so exhausted that he fell immediately to sleep, and straight into some weird dreams."

Irene on the other hand did not sleep. She was wide awake and feeling very guilty. Why had she been so nasty to Oscar?

She sensed that she was angry with him for persuading her to try sex with another man, because he believed she would enjoy it more than she did with him. The problem was that she did enjoy it much more, it was a totally different experience, which she would never have known if Oscar hadn't convinced her to try it.

But surely that was no reason to be nasty to her husband?

She decided that it was a problem which must be addressed straight away, so she got out of bed and went into the spare room where Oscar was snoring loudly.

"Oscar, please wake up." She pleaded.

Oscar grunted, turned over, and went back to sleep.

"Please Oscar, please wake up." Irene begged, shaking her husband vigorously until he was fully awake.

"I'm so sorry," she told him, "please come back to our bed, we need to talk, I'm so sorry I was so nasty."

"Ok, I'm coming, but you don't need to be sorry, it's me who is ashamed for masturbating all evening, and getting drunk. I had some mad idea it would make you disgusted with me, and encourage you in your affair with Robert."

"I see, well, if that was your goal, then it was a pretty good idea. Let's get into our bed, have a cuddle, and see where we are." She suggested.

"Since you are naked, is it alright if I hold your little winky while we talk?" Irene asked her husband.

"Yes darling, that would be very nice."

"So my love, after you dropped me for my date, what did you feel?"

"About twenty things at once. I was very excited and aroused, and exultant that something I had wanted for so long was finally happening. Then I was scared that I would lose you, and then terrified because I had no idea what to do all evening." Oscar unburdened himself.

"So that was when you thought of the plan?"

"Yes my love, sorry, it was stupid."

"Listen Oscar, I'm not cross about the panties, I think it's rather sweet, and I'm not cross about the masturbating, although I was disappointed not to get to tell you all the details."

"So will you please tell me how you feel, now that you've actually done it, you know, cuckolded me." Oscar asked.

"Not at all how I expected. The sex was wonderful, Robert is an amazing lover, and he did everything much better than you. His cock is huge, about nine inches long, and fairly thick, and he made me cum countless times. I really want to have sex with him often, in fact I want to have an affair with him, but I still love you, and want to have some sort of sex with you as well. What do you think, can you accept that situation?"

"Yes, I'm sure I can. Do you mean it, that I can still have sex with you?"

"Yes, of course I mean it. The only thing is, it won't feel the same for me. I doubt I'll get anything out of it, after Robert's amazing love making, but if you enjoy it, then you can do it."

"I see." Oscar answered, sounding deflated.

"Now, would you like to hear all the details of our love making?"

"Yes please my darling, please keep hold of my winky, it feels nice."

"Ok, I will. Here's my story."

"I walked into the hotel room ahead of Robert, then once he had closed the door, he turned me around and very carefully and gently lifted my dress up over my head, then hung it up in the wardrobe. He came over to me and, taking my face in his hands, he started to kiss me, very gently, little loving kisses all over my neck, my ears, my nose, my cheeks, my forehead, and finally my lips."

"Wow." Oscar commented.

"He carefully removed my bra, then my panties, and finally my shoes. He lay me on the bed and began kissing me everywhere, but especially my breasts, my fingers, my stomach, everywhere except my pussy. He rolled me over and kissed the back of my neck, my shoulders, the small of my back, my bum cheeks, then up and down the crack of my bum, and he then pushed his tongue right inside my bum and wiggled it about, which felt weird, but also divine."

"He turned me over again and started giving me little bites, on my breasts in several places, he bit each nipple in turn, he bit the inside of my thighs, and just as I thought he was going to bite my pussy, he started licking it. He went straight for my clit and licked it furiously, and I was already so incredibly turned on that I just flew straight towards an orgasm. It was amazing, I had no control, he literally made me cum, and once I'd started it seemed to go on and on. He kept licking my clit and I kept cumming."

"As my first orgasm died, he started slowly licking up and down the length of my slit, not rushing, but re-awakening my desire gradually. It took quite a long time, but eventually, due to his very gentle persistence, I could feel my arousal growing again. He brought me closer, and closer, and then over the edge into a lovely, pulsating orgasm."

"I was still climaxing as he climbed between my legs and started massaging his magnificent beast. Within seconds it was very hard. He leaned down and guided it into my small tight vagina, and started to move in and out. Each forward stroke went further and further inside me, and within seconds he was stimulating parts of me which have never been touched before, and I was loving the feelings he was creating in me."

"He was nearly fully embedded when I felt the head of his cock reach the end of my vagina, deep inside me, and then he started pushing and relaxing, pressing in then releasing the pressure. It was a feeling I've never had in my life before, and as he kept on with the rhythm I could feel something building deep inside my body, like a lake which was about to overflow, the feeling got stronger and stronger, and suddenly the dam burst, and an orgasm started deep inside me and spread throughout my lower body. Every part of me, from my stomach to my toes seemed to be climaxing, and it went on and on, as Robert pushed harder and harder I was hit by another wave of pleasure, rocking through my vagina, and arse and thighs. It took me quite a while to calm down from that experience, as you can imagine."

"He still hadn't cum, so I told him that I wanted him to cum inside me, and he asked me to touch his balls, so I reached round and started to massage them, which seemed to get him going, and he picked up speed and I started calling for him to fuck me and he pumped harder and harder and then exploded deep inside me."

"Wow, I'm never going to be able to match that, am I?" Oscar asked.

"No my love, you aren't. As he was cumming, with his cock so deep inside me, I had a funny thought. I thought about all those sperm inside me, and it occurred to me that they wouldn't have to swim far, because they were already so deep in my vagina."

"Aaahh." Oscar called out.

"Oh, you've cum all over my hand, it's disgusting, lick me clean, in the future we use my panties. Now I think we should go to sleep. Good night, pleasant dreams. I love you Oscar, don't worry, we'll work it out."

"Good night Irene, I love you too."

The next morning Oscar woke with a bad headache, and a raging hard on. Irene was already awake.

"What's this," she enquired, "have you been having erotic dreams?"

"I can't remember, I must have." He replied, enjoying the sensation of her touch on his bare penis.

"Well, why don't you find those white cotton panties and I'll bring you off into them."

Oscar dived out of bed and whipped them up off the floor.

"Do they still smell nice?"

Oscar sniffed the gusset and nodded.

"Come on, get into bed, we need to talk some more."

Irene pushed her husband onto his back on the bed, took the panties from him and wrapped his cock in them, and started gently stroking him.

"Now that you've had a good nights sleep, I want you to tell me how our relationship should work in future. Don't hold back, tell me what you want."

"Ok, I will. I am now a cuckold, the clock can't be turned back, and I wouldn't want to. I'm happy that you've had good sex with Robert, and I accept that he is now your lover. I'm worried about you getting pregnant, couldn't you take the pill or something?"

"No, I couldn't, I like the idea of having Robert's baby. So, are you going to be alright meeting him, knowing that he's fucking me?"

"I think so."

"And what if he comes here, he'll kiss me passionately in front of you, then he'll take me off to our bedroom to fuck me. You'll be able to hear the bed springs creaking as he's fucking me, you'll hear me calling out to him, you'll hear me cumming."

"Oh God." Oscar called out.

"That's a big fantasy isn't it?" Irene taunted.

"Yesss." Oscar hissed.

"Shall I invite him to come round this afternoon?"

"I don't know what to say."

"Yes you do, ask me, beg me, go on, say it, you know you want to."

"Please Irene."

"Please what? Say it!"

"Please invite Robert to come round and fuck you in our bed!"

"Alright, I will." Irene said, pumping Oscar's cock furiously until he exploded inside the cotton.

"There's a good boy, now we know where we're going don't we my little cuckold?"

"Yes Irene." Oscar confirmed.

Irene wondered what sort of woman she had become, how could she have changed so much? She knew she wouldn't be changing back, she liked this new life, she thought, as she picked up her phone.

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ideas Pt. 03 Previous Part
Ideas Series Info

Similar Stories

Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
A Wonderful Wife Wife cuckolds husband after finding his stash of stories.in Loving Wives
Wife Makes Me A Cuckold Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.in Loving Wives
My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends A wife goes out with friends and comes home with a creampie!in Loving Wives
More Stories