Identical Twins and Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

"Oh, she said something about that, ..."

"Yeah, hoping that we didn't mind."

"Of course, we didn't!"

"Just check that her car isn't there."

"I will!" he agreed, stopping in front of the house, seeing that the car wasn't there and that only the light at the front door was on.

The hand that rubbed his thigh was even more suggestively close to his crotch - not the one where he felt his cock move. His cheek was rubbed by the backs of the fingers of the girl in the back seat, but more affectionately than three weeks before, letting him think that she was the one he had been with, that the one in the front seat, whose fingers had grasped his thigh, was the one who was looking forward to being with him the following week. He was too. As she opened the car door, she confirmed it, saying:

"Oh, two weeks ago, I told the man who keeps the attendance list for the tenors, that you had to work late. Hm-hmm! I told the woman for us that I had to work on a paper, do research for it. You can tell her that I'm typing it."

"And that I'm working on a special project," he added.

He and her sister chuckled, and she replied:

"Sweet of you to protect my reputation."

"Hmm! Just wishing it had been me at home."

"Good night, Sweeties," he remarked with a grin, hearing her sister giggle and reply:

"Forgot to tell her about that."

"What?" he heard as the car doors closed.

Chuckling to himself, he drove home, wondering what his ex-wife did every week, but delighted - for her, for him and their daughters. Then he wondered how many other men slept with their daughters - Lot and co. - chuckling again at the thought that he was especially lucky to have identical twins, who were so compatible with it, not bitching like two sisters might otherwise, their father having to keep secret his sleeping with both of them, or trying to avoid their bitching by making sure they knew they were both getting the same. He didn't have that problem; his twins knew everything, knew that he couldn't tell them apart, that they were in control on that point, which was very pleasant. He chuckled again, congratulating himself, again suppressing whatever other thoughts he should have.

The next week, he almost forgot to get his music for the rehearsal before he left the house, blushing slightly when he did. He wondered how it would be with his other daughter. Would she also be so aroused, or, since she knew what he and her sister had done, more relaxed, confident that they could do anything she wanted, in any order she wanted? He was too. What would she say, want to talk about, tell him what her sister had said? Oh, her "What?" about his having said "Sweeties"? If she remembered that and wanted him to start by tasting her sweet pussy?

He saw her sister on the sidewalk and flashed his lights. He couldn't see her expression, but she waved him on with a sweep of her arm; their Mom had gone out again. He wished her as much pleasure as he was anticipating. He parked, again around the corner, and again found the house dark, except for the light from the window of the girls' room. When he knocked, this time he was not surprised when the door was immediately opened. He was surprised, however, to see that his daughter was naked, hiding in the shadow of the half opened door, just her face in the light from the street, grinning and greeting him:

"Your other Sweetie."

"She must have told you about that."

"Um-hmmmm! Sweet. Um-hmm! Mine too."

As he chuckled with a nod, she closed the door and added:

"And everything else."

She took his hand, like her sister had, but immediately drew it up to her breast, letting him feel her aroused nipple. He rubbed it, and she moaned softly, murmuring:

"Maybe I shouldn't have asked her to tell me everything."

His other hand slid up her side and found her other nipple, and she moaned again, murmuring:

"For that reason, now I'm as aroused as she was."

"And making me, too," he murmured, feeling his cock move.

"Mmmm! I hope so!"

Her hand left his and slid down and up his arm, onto his shoulder, her other hand finding his other shoulder, both drawing him closer, pressing his hands on her breasts between them, her hips pressing forward against his. His hands slid around, embracing her, and hers drew his head down to kiss her in the dark.

As they did, he recognized that this was sort of a reverse order of what he and her sister had done, except that their kissing was promising what else they would do, his hands sliding down on the nice round cheeks of her ass, not that he needed to hold them closer to his; they were already tight, rocked up against his. When he felt his cock swell against her, he remembered how embarrassed he had been at their age when that had happened. But not now! Had those girls wanted to feel it? His daughter just hummed and moved her hips on it, then rocking them back. When she rocked them forward again and felt that it had moved up in his shorts, she chuckled, her tongue probing in his mouth. He also chuckled, nodding, as he sucked on it.

She did that a couple of times more, her hips helping his cock slid up until it was fully erect, twitching against her tummy. She chuckled again and murmured:

"That was fun."

"Um-hmm. When I was your age, I was embarrassed, and they sure didn't do that."

"They probably wanted to."

"Why didn't one tell me? They didn't do that. Hm-hmm! I probably wouldn't have known what to do, if she had."

"Mmmmm! But I do!"

"Not here?"

"Hm-hmm! Anywhere!"

She found his hand again and led him to the girls' room. The same bed was open with the same bedside lamp, which hardly surprised him, letting him think that the girls really didn't want him to know which of them was which. This one had dropped to her knees and was already opening his trousers. He unbuttoned his shirt, looking down at her, watching her unbuckling his belt, thinking that he could have anticipated that it would have been easier if he had worn trousers that didn't have a belt, but he would have had to think about that in the morning. Next time.

She was finding the grip of his zipper, easy, since his cock was pressing his zipper forward. She found it, chuckling as she pulled it down, and his cock in his shorts protruded. She hummed, glancing up at him with a grin, her hand finding the edge of the fly of his shorts, as she said:

"I want my starter, even if she couldn't wait."

His cock sprang free of his shorts. She licked her lips with soft moan, but helped him let his trousers drop and then stretched the elastic of his shorts to pull them down passed his bobbing cock. He shuffled his feet out of his loafers, casting his shirt aside, as she helped him step out of his trousers and shorts. She was staring at his cock, licking her lips again.

"Me too?" he asked. She just shook her head, looking as though she couldn't wait to lick and suck it. It was right in front of her face. But she didn't; her hand slid up between his thighs, behind his balls, jostling them in his loose sack. She lowered her head, and pushed one between her lips.

Was she the one that had done that before? Or the other one, wanting to do that too? For the nice sensations on his ball, it didn't make any difference, whether it was the same one again, or because her sister had told her about doing it? Wasn't he lucky to have identical twins?!

And they both loved to suck his cock, not more than he loved the way they did, like this one now was, and wanting him to enjoy it without the distraction - delightful distraction - of licking her pussy. But then he was going to do that, without the distraction of trying to appreciate how she was sucking his cock. His Sweeties! Don't think about whether they made it feel so arousingly good for guys their own age. If they did - probably - they couldn't appreciate it the way he could, knowing it was so much better than most of what he had experienced since he had been that young.

He moaned, fondling her hair. She nodded, humming, buzzing on his cock. Oh, her hand was still fondling his balls, where it would come from, what she wanted to taste, what his cock wanted to give her. "Mmmm!" But now her fingers were just clutched around his tightening sack. Could she imagine how good it felt, what her tongue and sucking mouth were doing?! He moaned, hoping that she understood? Did she, now rocking her head on his cock, fucking it with her mouth? He moaned fiercely, almost groaning. She nodded again. She wanted it! He groaned and then grunted! She moaned, sucking, moaning again and again, as his cock spurted in her mouth, both moaning, as it spurted again.

He slid his hand around to her cheek, urging her to relent. She did, but her tongue was sloshing all he had given her around in her mouth, making him flinch when it touched his now overly sensitive cock. Her tongue licked up against her pallet, and she swallowed and released his cock, looking up at him with satisfied smile, licking her lips and then swallowing again.

He smiled, shaking his head a little wonderingly. She smirked, licking her lips again. He murmured:

"If you knew how good that was."

"As good as I wanted it to be. Hm-hmm! Maybe a little more."

"Couldn't have been."

"The sweetest thing you could have said," she murmured, her hand appreciating that his sack was loosening, her fingers again able gently to massage his balls.

"And now I want to taste you where you're sweetest."

"Mmmm! Not more than I want you to," she replied.

She hardly smiled at him as she moved backwards to the bed. He dropped to his knees, following her, watching her find it with her hands and sit on it. She lay back and spread her thighs, letting him see that her inner lips were already visible, then much more visible, when she raised her thighs and let them flop to the side. It occurred to him that he could look for the little mole and identify which of the twins she was, but he didn't really want to know; the only thing he wanted to know was how good her pussy tasted.

It already tasted good - so good! - already moist, inviting his tongue to explore everywhere it could. It had to be more delightful to lick a pussy than to suck a cock - more different places for his tongue to enjoy, and to let her enjoy. She was moaning, little delighted sounding moans, as though she wanted to encourage him, but that was entirely unnecessary. Of course, she gave more aroused moans, when he tongued her aroused clitoris, but then she rolled her hips up, wanting him to thrust his tongue in her wet hole. Did she know how good that was for his tongue too? Of course, she did; she did it to her sister; they knew exactly what it was being like for him. He liked that, knowing that she - they - were letting him share something they both liked.

Oh, she wanted that too; rolling her hips even further up. He did too. His tongue licked over her asshole, feeling it respond. He heard her chuckle. Yes, that was what she wanted. The tip of his tongued probed, and she encouraged him with a chuckling moan. It contracted and relaxed, inviting him to continue. Then she murmured: "As much as you can; we do."

He nodded and probed more boldly, remembering then that when it tried to hold the tip of his tongue, her pussy was also contracting. He wanted to feel that too, knowing his tongue could go deeper in her pussy, but waited for her to roll her hips down a little to suggest that she wanted to feel that too.

She did, and he did, fucking her with his tongue, and she gave a pleased moan, several. And then - finally - she wanted him to lick and nibble on her clitoris again. He was as eager as she was to have her orgasm, not just for her sake. He wanted to feel her pussy juice and licked up as much of it as he could, but now he also wanted to fuck her; his cock was again stiff, just waiting to.

She came, with gasps and uncontrolled pulsing moans and quivering thighs, her body jerking, and he got to taste her pussy juice. When she collapsed, he didn't wait for her to recover and rose up and plunged his cock in her pussy. She gasped, but her pussy squeezed his cock, and she moaned, then nodded and insisted: "God, yes!"

He shoved her hands off her breasts and grasped them and fucked. Her hips rocked, meeting his thrusts, and her clutching pussy came again with more pussy juice, as her body spasmed. He hadn't come again, hadn't expected to, but was doubting that she could want even more. But after another gasp and moan, her thighs clamped around his waist and her feet locked behind his ass, holding his hips to hers, and she reached up and drew him down on her. After another long moan, she murmured: Just wait, and then slowly again."

He nodded with an "um-hmm," and waited, feeling his cock twitch in her pussy. She nodded too, but just took another deep breath and exhaled with sighing moan. When his cock twitched again, she nodded and loosened the pressure of her heels on his ass, letting him begin to fuck again. He let her heels give the tempo. When she seemed to feel that he had understood, she unlocked her feet and let him continue and removed her arms from around him and murmured: "Suck them."

He sucked one and then her other nipple, still gently fucking, exchanging moans with her. He did wonder for a moment about her experience to have so clearly said what she wanted, but it was what he wanted. When her hips again began to rock up to meet his, he let hers suggest when she wanted him to fuck her faster. Hers did, and when his did, she encouraged him with better moans, and then she wanted to kiss, and her tongue fucked in time with their hips. Then his hips were slapping against hers as fast as they could, and they could both only moan and groan. He wanted her to come first, but he did, but then she did, to the relief of his almost painfully sensitive cock.

He lay on her, their stomachs heaving against each other as they caught their breath and moaned with long sighs. When her pussy tightened, his cock couldn't twitch in response. When she took a deep breath and exhaled without moaning, he rose up, and his cock slipped out, dropping down. She looked up at him with tired smile, nodding. He nodded, returning her smile. She smiled a little better and murmured:

"Don't think I ever did it like this with anyone else, all of it, and not asking for it again."

"I was hoping not."

"Hmm? Guess you could have thought so."

"Not for long; it was exactly what I wanted to do."

"Oh, thanks, Pops. I've just dreamt that I wanted to. Not really dreamt, daydreaming, imagining how it could be. It was."

"It sure was."

"It was. Hm-hmm! We don't need any dessert. Come lie down."

She moved around, and he did, lying comfortably, their thighs overlapping. He chuckled and remarked:

"I guess she did tell you everything."

"Um-hmm, sounded very good; maybe next time. I didn't want to be a copycat."

"You think there will be a next time?"

"Mom seems to like having her girl's night out. Yes, we wondering what she does."

"Me too. Don't mind if she does, whatever ..."

"Hm-umm, as long as she doesn't know why we don't."

"Something like that."

She put her arm around him, drawing him closer. His arm instinctively embraced her. She murmured:

"Oh Pops, it's just so good. We know we shouldn't, but it's just so good, better than playing around with guys. Hm-hmm! Really better! But I meant, than giving them the wrong idea about us, that we're madly in love with them, or worse, that we aren't, but still want to do anything with them."

"Hmm? I guess that is an argument."

"It is!"

She drew him closer and offered her lips for a kiss. They kissed, letting it get better, their thighs squeezing, but then both chuckled and relaxed. He chuckled again and murmured:

"I already had my Sweetie as a starter; might be overindulging to have her for dessert too."

"Hm-hmm! I'm not fattening."

"Nonetheless, just to be fair. Are you also going to have to tell everything?"

"Of course. Don't have to tell you what else she'll want to do."

"Hmm! I guess not. Oh, while I was, I was thinking that it was so nice that I could share enjoying something you both like."

"Hm-hmm! That is nice, and you do it just as good."

"I hope so. At least, I like to do as much as you could. And, for sure, no one other than you two could tell me that."

"I hope not! Also why it's so good with you."

"And with you both."

They smiled, and then agreed that they had to go to the bathroom. They did, washing, and then he got dressed again. She watched him just smirking. When her nipples popped out, she just thrust her breasts out, grinning, but her thighs twitched, as she said:

"She told me about that too, but you can just look and think of me as some nude in a different painting."

"Rather just think of you - or her - or both of you, wondering if there is a painting of two identical twins. Hm-hmm! Probably not; just one lovely twin would be enough."

"Like we think it is better with just one of us."

"Um-hmm, like I do too."

They smiled and embraced and kissed again, his hands enjoying holding the nice round cheeks of her ass, like they had her sister's. The church clock hadn't struck ten yet, but he departed, this time by the front door and hurried to his car.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers