Identical Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
Kacey and Kelli figure out what's happening.
7.3k words
4.61
12.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWO YEARS EARLIER

Kelli Milagro Michel stood in front of her body length mirror in her underwear, critiquing her figure. She was getting ready for a date later that day but didn't really feel up to it. Her reflection was actually quite nice if you were to ask any random, hormone-crazed teenage boy, but she didn't think so. She saw a pudgy stomach that could stand to lose a couple pounds. Stretch marks around her thighs that looked more like scars than tiger stripes. An average forgettable face, at least to her. Kelli had never been too comfortable with how she looked. And until a month before, she had been resigned to thoughts that she would forever be an average, unfortunate, lonely soul.

Her mother would tell her that she was a miracle baby, her Milagrito. But being a twin had always been more of a curse. She couldn't do anything without being compared to Kacey. She'd actually be surprised if anybody outside of her parents saw them as two separate individuals. Birthdays were a combined effort. Boyfriends were out of the question. Shopping...well, shopping had been easy, just getting the same thing twice, until high school.

Ah, high school, the crucible of the teenage sex drive. Most students arrive innocent and untouched but leave physically, and spiritually changed forever. For Kelli, this change manifested itself in many things. She got braces, she joined the school orchestra, she found she had a secret crush on her sister.

That last part was something Kelli had went back and forth on since they started high school. The twins were as close as twins could be, literally doing everything together, and Kelli would be stupid to not admit that she saw Kacey's body change in a dramatic way. While Kelli's bras came at a modest 32B, Kacey had blossomed into 34DD. Her shape became more like an hourglass thanks to more weight going to her butt as well. Kelli couldn't envy her own sister, she literally had the same genes as her; she just adored her.

Kelli knew her affections were wrong to the outside world but she couldn't change it, no matter how hard she tried. However, longing from afar can only satisfy the eyes. To satisfy her body, Kelli turned to masturbation. And lots of it. Since she started high school, she spent most nights rubbing herself into blissful sleep, with Kacey's sumptuous body as her muse. She'd probably call herself the most sex deprived sex addict but how could she let anyone know about her desires? The thought alone was too much so she was content with her lewd imagination.

Kelli expected her senior year of high school to go similar to the previous three years. This initially meant lots of daydreaming, doodling, and dildos. It turned into an experience that would change her life.

One October morning, Kelli found herself daydreaming during math class. It was Homecoming Week, Pajama Day to be exact, and everybody had come to school in their sleepwear. Kelli had chosen to wear a loose pink exercise shirt and sweatpants with slippers to reach maximum comfortability. She felt pretty good on that day, but was strangely horny all morning. It was probably just from seeing Kacey in her cute pajamas.

Her math teacher had assigned a quick worksheet for the class to do. Kelli looked to her friend, Maddie, next to her.

"Hey, you wanna knock this out so we can just chill out the rest of the class?" Kelli asked.

"Yea. It should be easy enough. By the way, you and your sister are so cute. The matching outfits is so you."

"Thanks. I mean, it's just lounge wear. I feel like a bum really."

"Well, you don't look like one. You and Kacey have all the boys staring."

"Oh, stop it, Maddie."

"No, I will not stop complimenting you, cutie."

The attention made Kelli blush hard. It was something she wasn't all too familiar with. She had gotten plenty of compliments before from desperate teenage boys whose main fantasy was a threesome with her and her sister but this time was different. It not only felt more genuine but it meant more to Kelli because Maddie was attractive. Maddie, who had to be near the top of Kelli's Hottest Girls list, was so bubbly and perky, in more ways than one. It nearly made Kelli's insides melt.

Kelli tried to focus on her worksheet but her mind kept racing with inappropriate thoughts. What was going on with her? Her thighs clinched together, trying to hold in her urges. She looked to Maddie, who was still working away at the worksheet, and an image of her with a monstrous penis popped in her head. While most people would object to that kind of thing, Kelli couldn't get enough of futanari. She loved the combination of hyper masculinity and femininity, even drawing a couple original characters in her spare time. She wasn't against other kinks either like monster girls or bondage, she just enjoyed being free sexually. Why was she even thinking about this?

"Hey, Maddie. What did you get for number 5? The one with the hot dog." Kelli asked, trying to return to the task at hand.

"Yea, that's a hard one. I couldn't figure out how to get the volume of the cylinder. Isn't it base times height?" Maddie returned, tapping her pencil on the desk.

"Nah, it's pi times the radius squared times height. I just can't figure out how that is supposed to fit in the bun." Kelli rubbed her temples.

"Yea, who even needs a hot dog that big?" Maddie giggled. "I'm just gonna put down whatever I get and hopefully that's close enough."

What was in the air today? Kelli seemed to find sexual imagery in everything she saw. She could see Maddie's nipples poking through her shirt. All the math problems were about volume and length. Now, she knew she was a perv but this was just ridiculous. She scribbled some numbers absent-mindedly on the worksheet.

'It was just an exercise,' she thought to herself, 'I'm supposed to get things wrong." She put her head down on her desk to clear her head but as soon as she closed her eyes, Kelli's thoughts went straight to Kacey. She didn't know exactly why but she couldn't help but feel that while she looked cozy in her pajama attire, Kacey was able to make cozy look sexy. Her skin was the perfect shade of brown with no blemishes to be seen. Her hair was curly and bouncy with a natural shine. Probably what Kelli loved most was that Kacey had the most perfect butt she could think of. It sat up just right, it was toned from regular jogging, and it had the best jiggle to it. Kelli felt like it made sense that she found Kacey attractive. They had always been pretty close and who else would be better for her than her own sister. Kacey just had a vice grip on Kelli's thoughts. And her vagina for that matter.

She could feel her cotton panties getting wetter from the thought of her sister's tight body. Her thighs rubbed together under her desk but she was conscious enough to stay quiet save for a soft whimper and not draw attention. It felt like her mind was sabotaging her, though. Persistent thoughts of her sister's body crashing against hers, tongues racing across skin, and moans of pleasure filled her mind.

She was enraptured with her vulgar thoughts until she felt her shirt become tight, like someone was pulling it from behind. She opened her eyes and looked around but no one was behind her. Thankfully, nobody was paying attention to her.

Looking down, Kelli saw that her boobs were straining against the t-shirt fabric, her nipples threatening to poke through. A sudden need to fondle and squeeze her own breasts came over her like a wave, making her ignore her surroundings even more. Her hand, as if possessed, drifted to her engorged boobs. One tweak of her left nipple made her breath hitch. Her vision darkened and her body seized in place. It felt like one of her stronger orgasms happening in just a couple seconds. Sweat started rolling down the back on her neck. Trying to catch her breath and composure, she laid her head on the desk again. "What is going on?" she thought. Her thighs tried to tighten together but something obstructed them.

Looking down, she saw a tent in her sweatpants, just above the right knee. She hadn't even noticed anything in her pants before but from just seeing that tent, she felt a warm heat and a steady pulse coming from her nether region. Then, the same urge to caress her body came over her and she reached out for the top of the tent where a sizable wet spot had formed. She tried gripping it but couldn't get her fingers around it. The sensations made her stomach flip, she had never experienced anything like this. Feeling the object out and reaching further down, it seemed that whatever was causing the tent was rather thick and warm. Kelli felt so horny now, she would've rubbed one out right there. The urge that she had to feel herself had turned into one that made her want to bring herself to climax at any cost. Going back up to the top near her knee, she felt the wet substance that had collected there and brought it up to the light. It had the consistency of cake batter and smelled like the sweetest cookie dough. But it was how it looked, white like fresh milk, that made Kelli reach a grave realization that brought her back down to Earth.

Kelli's hand shot up quick, alarming the teacher. "Is everything okay, Kelli?" the teacher asked, concerned. Kelli, trying to avoid any unnecessary embarrassment, steadied her breathing and put on her most 'normal' disinterested face.

"Um, yea, can I go to the restroom? I'm having kind of an emergency." Her legs closed in the mysterious tube in her pants.

"What kind of emergency?" The teacher said. Kelli's 'normal' face obviously needed some work.

"Uh...I'm having bad cramps." The teacher gave Kelli a knowing look and gave her a hall pass.

"I get that. Just let me know if you need anything else and I'll call the nurse."

Walking down the hallway, Kelli knew a nurse wouldn't help the disaster happening now. The dreaded mystery in her pants flopped against her leg and the sweatpants material, making her body trimmer with pleasure with every step. She speed-walked to the restroom hunched over, not only to get there faster, but to decrease the tent in the pants and the intense pleasure. The way the tip rubbed against the fabric made Kelli feel like she might piss the most amazing piss she ever had.

She got to the restroom, locked the stall, and sat down on the toilet seat. She didn't know what to do but the same urge to try and relieve herself came as she dropped her pants to her ankles. Between her legs sat an uncut dick like one she had never seen before, not even in porn. It was a delicious shade of chocolate brown with multiple veins running down it. It had to be as thick as a soda can and longer than a roll of paper towels and, from the looks of it, only a half chub. It fell over the edge of the seat and started dropping large drips of precum on the floor. She lifted it and inspected it, impressed by the weight of it and that it was genuinely attached to her. Her hands could hardly wrap around the log and it would take at least three hands to cover it all, maybe four. She found two large testicles the size of oranges at its base, round and smooth. She felt their pulsating, warm sperm circulating inside. But most peculiar, she found that she still had a vagina under them.

Feeling her pussy grounded Kelli. A part of her was still there, it just had something hiding it. She inspected herself to see if anything was wrong but from what she could tell, it was a pure, red-hot, warm-blooded dick with no deformities. As if it had always been there. The one thing that made her reel back was how sensitive her new appendage was. Just the feeling of running her hands over her mammoth dick almost made her cum. At this point, it was sticking straight out from her body, almost reaching eye level, fully aroused from Kelli's inspection. It looked so delicious to Kelli. Thick and meaty, shining with that tasty pre-cum. She was practically drooling over it when she grabbed it forcefully.

The thing wriggled like a snake, entirely too long for any human, but she got it between her boobs, the head directly in front of her mouth. Her tongue quickly licked at the wide opening on the head, collecting the savory pre-cum. She had heard that semen usually tasted salty or unsavory based on a guy's diet. Kelli wouldn't say she was the most health-conscious eater but her cum tasted like sweet honey and cotton candy. It went down her throat like the most amazing smoothie she ever had. Just one lick was all it took to convince her mind of what it needed to do next: she needed to cum.

Her hands gripped the dick, firmly stroking every inch and coaxing more cum out of the shaft. Her mouth enveloped the plump head of her dick, which filled it to the brim, and worked for every last drop. Her tongue swiftly dashed in and out of the slit, savoring every taste. Kelli never thought that anything this pleasurable existed and she certainly never thought that she would be doing any of this to herself. But at this point, she didn't care. She knew her moans would be muffled by her immense dick so why not go even further.

A hand drifted downwards and played with her balls. Rolling them around, she could feel the hefty amount of seed in them and the need to release made her moan louder than ever. She instinctively found her clit and pinched it hard. Her dick jumped violently and her stomach flipped. But she needed to cum. She didn't know if it was desperation to be done or the need for more pleasure but she couldn't stop.

Just then, she heard a husky voice filled with sex and lust enter her mind.

"That's it. Stroke that big cock. Cum all over those nice tits. Yesss." the voice echoed.

The voice was so familiar that she almost stopped but Kelli couldn't resist the voice's commands. Before long, the wall to orgasm was nearly down and her legs involuntarily shook from the pleasure. She tried to stay quiet but it was just too much and she let out one single guttural moan that coincided with her first orgasm with a penis.

"OOOHH FUCK YES. GIVE ME THAT CUM. IT'S SO MUCH!!" the voice moaned in glee.

Kelli's vision went black as her eyes rolled back, her tongue lolled out of her mouth. Her penis violently shot out semen like a water hose that had been stopped up. The amount of cum she produced should've been impossible but it kept coming. It splatted onto her clothes with a wet slap, completely soaking them. Some of it got into her mouth, which she instinctively swallowed, making her shiver even more.

When she was finally done orgasming what had to be about nearly a gallon of cum, Kelli regained her wherewithal. She wanted to see how her dick looked like soft but when she tried to grab it, nothing was there. It was as if she had been in a one woman bukkake. Her boobs had also went down to their original size. Without the lustful influence of whatever that was, she started to realize what had happened. She knew she recognized that voice, because she had heard it all the time. The voice was her own. Well, her's if she was a porn star.

Kelli looked around and knew she was in no condition to go back to class. So she called the one person who might understand what had happened. Her mom.

———————————————————————————————————————

"So you had a penis, mija? Are you sure?" Her mother, Soledad said seriously with no sign of distress.

"Yes, Mom, I know I'm not crazy!"

"Ok, your father will talk to you and Kacey about this." Soledad sighed and got up. Their mom was usually so funny and sarcastic, Kelli was confused that the situation hadn't devolved into several jokes about her sanity.

Her mom left to get her dad, who had just got home from traveling on 'business'. Kelli was still confused so she called Kacey into the living room to sit with her. She figured she'd tell her what happened and try to make sense of the situation.

"Oh my god, Kelli. Are you sure this wasn't a dream?" Kacey laughed.

"Yes, I swear. I'm not crazy. I had a dick. And it was huge."

"You don't have to brag. I'm sure you have a big dick, bro." Kelli blew off the sarcasm when her father, Jean walked in. He was a rather large, dark Haitian man with a round face and a stubbly graying beard. He looked like he was a world-class athlete in his younger years, which helped him with his job as an FBI agent. He was very handsome too, their mom always said she had to lock him in the house so nobody would steal him. His eyes seemed to shine every color of the rainbow, something the twins had inherited. In fact, he's where the twins get most of their looks from. But apparently not just their facial features.

"Daddy, what's going on? Mom said you'd talk to us."

"Yea, sweetie. What happened to you wasn't crazy. I'm actually surprised it didn't happen sooner. Or that Kacey wasn't the one to tell us first." Their father smiled, almost making Kelli forget why the situation was so obscure.

"I told you I wasn't crazy," Kelli indignantly said to her sister.

"Wait, so she really had a...you know?"

"Yea. You see girls, our family goes back many generations like everybody else but we have a special bloodline. We can actually trace our line back to Biblical times."

"What do you mean 'special'?"

"I mean that we have special abilities that only we possess. Like, for instance, changing our appearance like what Kelli did."

"We have superpowers?!!" Kacey excitedly squealed.

"No, no, they are not superpowers. These aren't things you use to save the day. They can only be used to help individual people. And even then, it can be troublesome." Their father appeared to be having a hard time finding the right words to describe the situation.

"I'm still having a hard time seeing exactly why we're like this. What is it if it's not superpowers?" Kelli implored.

"I don't know how to say this any other way. But you come from a long line of divine spirits. Spirits that have crossed over from their ancient ancestral home to Earth. These spirits can manifest in many different forms, which is why you are able to have both male and female parts."

The two sisters sat there, wrapping their heads around what they were just told. "Spirits? Like angels?" Kelli asked.

"Something like that. Come girls, it'll be easier if I showed you." Their dad said. He was about to lead them into his office when a loud shout came and broke Kelli out of the memory and scaring her half to death.

"Que bonita, mija! You look so nice." Her mother, Soledad, was standing in her doorway beaming with pride at her daughter. Kelli scrambled for something to put on, stepping away from the mirror.

"Mom, what are you doing?!"

"Well, I was gonna see what you were wearing for your date tonight. But if you go like that, I know he'll love it," she smiled.

"Stop it, Mamá." Kelli put on a t-shirt and fell face first on her bed, audibly groaning.

"Aww, if you don't want to go on the date, you don't have to. That boy seems so sweet, I'm sure he'll understand."

"No, I still want to go. He asked me and everything. I'd feel bad if I didn't."

"Are you sure you actually like this boy, honey? Because it sounds like you're just going out of pity."

Kelli put some thought to it and couldn't shake that her mother was right. She had never really found guys attractive but knew how heart breaking rejection was so she just said yes.

"Mi preciosa, mírame." Her mother picked her head up by the chin, making Kelli look into her eyes. "I know you have been having some tangled feelings about love. Jesus knows I did too when I was 18. You can talk to me if you need to."

"Well, I don't really like this guy. I just didn't wanna break his heart or anything. It's just..."

"What, Kelli?"

Kelli thought about her twin sister, Kacey, who always seemed to have at least one person trailing her at all times. Kelli couldn't blame them, though, she knew how cute her sister was. And how adorable her personality was.