Identical Twins, Two Pairs Ch. 01

Story Info
Identical Twins, with Dick and Willie from their Viewpoint.
9.4k words
3.79
39.8k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

WARNING! This includes descriptions of bi male activity. If that bothers you, don't read further. Since no one seems to mind that girls do whatever they want with each other, sympathetic telling about young boys' enjoying themselves also shouldn't. This is posted as "group sex," heterosexual group sex, and there is a lot of that after the boys get back together with the girls.

And please don't complain that you don't know which of the identical twins is speaking. The other pair of identical twins also doesn't; it is immaterial, since either of the twins could have said what his or her sibling says.

*

Richard and Guillaume were the eighteen year-old identical twins, whom Paula and Klara met early in their first year at university. The girls had told their father how they met in the last two chapters of "Identical Twins and Father." They had also told how they had had played down their sexual experience to avoid revealing too much to the boys, who had been virgins before they met.

They weren't by the time Christmas break came. The girls had convinced them that identical twins did everything together, but just one-on-one in the girls' room. When the boys admitted that they had seen videos about oral sex, the girls coyly agreed to experiment, delighted both ways, as were Richard and Guillaume, of course. Until then, the boys couldn't be sure which girl was which, only finding that Klara had a little mole where they hadn't been looking, until they were seeing her pussy at close range.

Then the boys admitted that they had seen videos with two girls. Paula and Klara were again coy in response, letting the boys think that they might try it with each other. They long since had, of course, as their father knew, having had his cock in each of them while they were licking each other's pussy. The girls were looking forward to doing it like that with both boys involved. With their father, they had to be satisfied with taking turns that way with his cock.

Richard and Guillaume, or "Dick" and "Willie," English nicknames they had learned in England, shared a room at home. When they knew the girls better, they had told them why the English boys had teased them about the nicknames. They both knew what they did with their hands at night, but had never spoken about it. After their experience with Paula and Klara, however, they did, unabashedly telling each other their fantasies.

"God, that was good with them."

"And how! Better than this."

"Um-hmm! Don't know which way I like it better."

"Or with which one."

"No! You?"

"If we can't tell the difference until we're about to do that?"

"Hm-hmm! And then surprised a couple of times."

"Um-hmm, nice, and they don't seem to care, either."

"If we don't, why should they?"

"They really like it, doing it to us."

"Surprised when they kissed us? Sure tastes strange."

"If they like it, I wasn't going to complain."

"Me neither, not as arousing as it was, ..."

"The first time they did."

"Uhnn! Did you think they really would?"

"All the way? No, did you?"

"Mmmm! Just hoped so, and she was fondling my balls."

"Yours too? Which one?"

"We didn't really know yet; only did it to them after that."

"Um-hmm, and I can't now remember, but she sure did it good."

"Her sister too. God, it was arousing!"

"Yes, but maybe because it was the first time like that."

"Maybe, maybe it shouldn't be better than the other way, but not just the first time."

"Watching her sucking and moving her head; no!"

"Yes, like that, when we had the overhead light on. Hm-hmm! Watching both of them."

"Uhn! Don't remind me! Uhnn! Uhnn! Uhnn! All over the place!"

His brother was also ejaculating with grunts, then agreeing:

"Fuck! Yes! Like in their mouths, better than like doing this before."

"What a mess!"

"Hm-hmm! Lick it up, if we can kiss them."

"You too, then."

They did, exchanging snorts, as their fingers wiped and found their mouths, more than once, finding a small puddle in their navels. One remarked:

"I like it better kissing her."

"Me too. Which one?"

"Doesn't matter."

"No. Oh, do you think they're going to do it?"

"Like in the videos?"

"Um-hmm."

"You want them to?"

"Don't you? If we like to do it? They taste a lot better."

"They sure do! Hm-hmm! If they do this and get so wet, ..."

"Like when we do it to them, ..."

"And lick their fingers ..."

"Mmmm! They should want to ..."

"Just lick their fingers or each other?"

"Hm-hm-hmm!" they both chuckled, turning on their sides and saying good night.

Their conversation the next night was much same, with additional comments about sucking the girls' breasts, about how much they liked to suck and nibble on their hard nipple. It ended the same way, licking up their semen, one remarking:

"I guess they could get accustomed to the taste."

"It seemed like it, that they weren't so surprised."

"You think they'd done it before?"

"Hmm? Maybe. Maybe they didn't want us to think they had."

"Maybe; they sure did it good after they started."

"Um-hmm, if they had, ..."

"And guys had done it to them, they could have already thought about it."

"You want them to?"

"Don't you?"

"Two girls, doing it to each other?"

"Why not?"

"Like that?! You know, lesbians?"

"Not if they do everything with us, and like it so much."

"Hmm? I guess so, just a little strange."

"I want them too. I guess I want them to know why we like to."

"We do. God, I just love to lick their pussies."

"Not more than I do, and the way they suck our cocks - hm-hmm! - our 'dicks' and 'willies'."

They chuckled and said good night.

The following night, as they were undressing, one of them smirked and said:

"Guess we know what we're going to do again."

"Hmm! Three nights in a row."

"I'm going to, with fantasies about them - well, just one of them - sucking mine."

"Hm-hmm! Good thing they're twins; one to suck mine too."

They both snickered with grins and turned out the light. In their beds, they chuckled again.

"Is she sucking it already?"

"Still soft, all my "dick" in her mouth."

"Yes, it was like that once, ..."

"That time we had already done it both ways already."

"Hmm! All three ways."

"Um-hmm! And then they insisted on doing it again."

"They must really like to do it."

"Must be good ..."

"For them."

"Better for us."

"Mmmm! Like now; she could only suck and lick the head of my 'willie'."

"Yours too! But she can't."

"Hm-hm-hmm! Maybe licking her sister's pussy right now."

"Lucky girls!"

"Um-hmmm!"

"I'd rather feel her sucking my cock."

"Me too."

They stopped talking, both just moaning pleasantly. Then they both gave a soft, quizzical "hmm?" They both moaned again softly, then one murmured very diffidently:

"We could."

"What?"

"I would, if you would."

After slight pause, his brother asked softly:

"You want to?"

"If you will?"

There was another pause, then his brother asked:

"Really?"

"Better than this."

"Hmm? Yes, but?"

"Would be for you, ... if you will?"

"Hmmm? You want me to, too?"

"If they like it, and we do, and better than this."

Their bed covers rustled for a few moments, then one of them murmured:

"I will."

"I will too."

They did, curling up together in the latter one's bed. They remained silent for a long while after they had. Finally, the latter one who had spoken murmured:

"It was better."

"Hmm? It was."

"Almost as good as they do it. Not just 'almost'."

"Hmm? 'Not just almost,' what you did."

"Tasted just like I do."

"Hmm? And like I do. You know what we just did?!"

"What they like to do."

"I mean, two guys doing it. There's a word for that."

"Oh?! You wanted to, too. It was good, better."

"But we're not like that."

"They aren't either, and we want them to."

"Still ..."

"They're twins; we're twins. Same difference."

"Hmm?! No difference."

"What I was thinking."

"Hmm? Don't know what I should be thinking."

"The same as me -- identical twins."

"Hmm? Hm-hmm! I guess so; it was good, better."

"Why we did it; it was."

He returned to his bed. They exchanged a couple of more "hmms" and fell asleep.

In the morning, they exchanged very wry smiles, but nodded. As they were washing, one remarked: "And no mess."

The other nodded with another wry smile.

The next night, they smirked but got in their own beds. Their conversation was again about the girls, but soon both were agreeing again how good cock-sucking was, just telling each other how much the girls must enjoy it. Then they had to chuckle, and one said:

"You do too."

"Felt like you did too."

"Only because you were doing it so good."

"Not better than you did."

They did again, afterwards just chuckling. One remarked:

"We don't have to kiss, like we do them."

"No! Already tasted it."

They chuckled again and went to sleep in their own beds.

The next and following nights, they enjoyed themselves together without the pretense of starting in their own beds, chuckling as they started by enjoying that the other's cock was soft, but not for long, then in the morning always agreeing:

"What's a twin for?"

"If we don't have a girl," taking turns initiating the exchange.

A few nights before they returned to university, they were so comfortable with what they were doing, that they decided to take turns to find out why the girls liked to do it that way. They already knew it would feel more arousing and the pleasure of enjoying an orgasm, undiluted by doing anything themselves. After their first experimenting, they liked it and continued, always in the dark. Only as they were returning to university did they have misgivings about what they had been doing, not saying anything, just exchanging wry expressions and scowling.

On their way to meet the girls, Guillaume asked Richard:

"Are we going to ask them if they did it with each other?"

"Maybe they'll want to tell us. If they decided not to, it seems more tactful not to have asked."

"You're right, and not to suggest that they ask us anything."

"Now you are right."

When they saw Paula and Klara, they forgot about why they didn't want them to ask anything. They had agreed to meet at bistro. The girls were as delighted as they were to see them again. When they exchanged cheek kisses with both of them, everyone nearby grinned and chuckled at the sight of the two pairs of identical twins greeting each other. The four of them noticed and smiled back.

They chatted about what they had done over the holidays -- about everything except sex. When they left the bistro, Paula said:

"You can come back to our room."

"But we can't do anything, you know, for a couple of days," Klara added softly.

"We can, just for you," her sister murmured, smiling at the boys, Klara nodding.

They returned her smile and glanced at each other, then Richard replied:

"That would be unfair."

"You know that we like to."

"Oh yes, and how!" Guillaume remarked, so enthusiastically that his brother nudged him. He caught the hint and added:

"Like we do, too." Richard looked worried, until Guillaume explained:

"Like to do it to you. If we can't, it would be unfair."

"We can wait," Richard added, relieved to see that the girls' expressions had not shown that they also could have been thinking his brother was suggesting that the two of them knew how the girls liked to suck their cocks.

They agreed to meet the day when the girls were sure their periods had stopped. They all grinned and chuckled, and the girls said that they would meet them outside their dorm. There was no reason for them to do anything first, since they all knew what they really wanted to do.

On the way back to their room, Richard said:

"You almost scared me with what you were saying."

"Really, how?"

"Could have sounded like you were talking about us."

"Oh? What did I say?"

"When she said that we know they like to, you replied: 'Oh yes, and how!' then added: 'Like we do, too.'"

"Oh? I guess so. Hope they didn't think that."

"Me too."

When they met the girls outside their dorm, they greeted each other less exuberantly to avoid suggesting to others that they were about to jump into bed. Their soft chuckles on the way to the girls' room confirmed, however, that that was what they going to do.

When the door was closed, the girls surprised them by welcoming them again, this time embracing, with grins and warmer, louder chuckles, then kisses, pressing their hips against theirs, rubbing. The boys hands slid down to the girls' asses, encouraging them, earning nods of approval. When Klara felt Richard's cock -- or was it Guillaumes'? -- or was it Paula who spoke?

"Shouldn't have done that; we wanted to start with them all nice and soft."

"Too late," Richard replied - or was it Guillaume holding the firm, round cheeks of her ass?

They all snickered and began to undress their partner. When they all were naked, the girls stepped back to give the boys a better view, smirking with erect nipples.

"God, you're lovely!" Richard murmured, Guillaume nodding with sighing hum.

The girls held their hands in front of themselves in the pose of Venus, one with her right hand before her breasts, the other, with her left hand. The boys chuckled and one said:

"One of us is also left handed. Which one of you?"

"Me," Klara replied with a grin, glancing down at her little mole." It had been she who spoke first.

"And me," one of the boys replied.

The girls had to find the one with the freckle, the one who had spoken, but then both grinned and said: "Forgot," Paula then asking:

"Richard - no, 'Dick' - or 'Willie'? Can we call you that?"

The boys nodded with grins, glancing at each other, one them replying:

"But maybe we won't tell you which is which."

"Hm-hmm! Same thing, dick or willie," Paula remarked. Klara, frowned and murmured:

"Same thing, but not as nicknames, not 'pars pro toto'; that isn't all we like about you, all we think about."

"I didn't mean it like that," Paula replied apologetically: "just playing with words."

The boys nodded with smiles, one replying:

"We don't mind, ..."

"Not with you two."

The girl who had first spoken in the room glanced down their bodies and said:

"Anyway, that was good; they're almost soft again."

It was only then that the boys noticed that both beds were already open and waiting, but then were surprised, when the girls were moving to suggest that they both sit on one bed. That hadn't happened before. The girls dropped down to suck the willie and dick they had felt when they were embracing. They all chuckled, the girls glancing up and grinning at them, before they lowered their heads.

The boys hadn't wanted to see their brother sucking their cock, but they had no compunctions about watching the girls do it, their eyes glancing back and forth at both of them, enjoying it with encouraging moans. Then they were hardly looking, their eyes half closed, when their hips began to twitch. Their moans didn't need to encourage the girls, and were sounding more insistent, the girls' moans then sounding more longing.

Insisting, wanting it; longing, wanting it just as much!

They all got what they wanted. With grunts and surging cocks, they gave the girls what they wanted, and they gave them the orgasms they wanted. They also gave them semen-flavored kisses, which now didn't taste as strange to them as before the holidays. They couldn't; the boys had tasted each other's more times than the few times the girls had kissed them like that.

When the girls pushed them back on the bed, still kissing, for a few moments it seemed as though they were wanting to forgo having the boys lick their pussies, but only for a few moments, even though the boys' cocks were suggesting between the girls' thighs that they didn't want to wait. The girls wanted it both ways, retrieving their tongues and chuckling, murmuring: "Now you."

Richard and Guillaume knew what the girls expected, just hadn't done it before on one bed. The girls were rolling off them. They sat up and got between their spread thighs. They sighed with warm hums in anticipation at their view of open pussies, lovely pink pussies, already moist pussies.

Already such arousingly tasty pussies their tongues discovered, and aroused pussies, aroused girls, moaning and rocking their hips insistently. The boys' cocks were already wanting to plunge in their pussies, bobbing stiff, but had to wait until the boys' tongues had delighted at what they could enjoy: in their wet holes, exploring the folds of their inner lips, licking and nibbling their identical, not so small aroused clitorises.

Again, they all got what they wanted, juicy orgasms that made the girls sound like they couldn't want anything more. The boys, with wet faces, knew better; their cocks left them no other impression. They only waited until the girls almost demanded: "Now that too."

"Slurp!" Their stiff cocks plunged in the girls' dribbling pussies. The girls responded with growling moans, their hips rocking up, their vaginae clutching. They fucked! Almost desperately they fuck, the boys' clasping tightly the girls' breasts to keep them from sliding back under the pounding of their hips against those of the girls, who had drawn their thighs up, grasping them behind their knees, their hips slapping wetly together.

The boys came as soon as the girls had their second orgasm, all gasping and moaning. The girls let their thighs drop down and drew the boys down on them, embracing them, their pussies still clutching, their feet clutching behind the boys' calves, pressing their thighs against them. When they had stopped gasping, they kissed, their stomachs still heaving against each other.

Then they relaxed with deep sighs, the boys lying heavy on the girls. Finally, Paula muttered:

"We needed that."

"We wanted that, Klara agreed with a milder expression.

"We did too," both Richard and Guillaume murmured.

The girls both nodded and squeezed their cocks, but only making the slip out. They all chuckled softly, and the boys rose up. Then they all had to go to the bathroom.

Back in the room again, they sat together on the bed, the girls together between the boys. They couldn't see the little mole, but assumed that it was Paula who repeated:

"We needed that."

"And better than before," Richard replied, whom the girls had learned to assume spoke first, like Paula did.

"Better or more?" Klara asked with a slight smirk.

"Both," Guillaume replied with a grin, then adding: "we love to do it to you."

"Sure felt like," she replied with with smile, Paula nodding.

"Tastes so good," he added.

The girls glanced at each other, smirking sightly. Richard asked:

"You know?"

"How we taste? Klara asked.

"Of course, good; we lick our fingers," Paula explained with grin. Klara nodded, then also grinned and remarked: "Not any more." Paula nodded, smirking, and agreed:

"No, not anymore. Hm-hmm! Probably like you're thinking, like those girls in the videos."

"Really?!" both boys remarked.

"Um-hmm, why not? If you like to do it, and we like the way we taste," Klara said.

"Oh, it was easy, and so good," Paula added, Klara enjoining with snicker:

"And some times kind of funny, feeling almost like we were doing to ourselves, ..."

"When we both were licking the same place."

The boys chuckled with grins, and Guillaume remarked:

"Really! Well, I guess. Hm-hmm! Feeling like you were doing it yourselves."

"Funny! Better like that?" Richard asked.

"A lot of fun, after we agreed that it felt like that," Paula remarked, Klara nodding with a grin, adding:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers