Identical Twins, Two Pairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

Oh yes, she was getting to have two cocks, to have them both come in her! Then he felt her nod with another hum, and felt fingers playing with his balls. Fuck, this was going to be good! Were they all humming, moaning? No, it sounded like the girl fondling his balls was chuckling, but she was certainly making her sister moan - moan with his brother's cock in her mouth - and making her hips twitch. He and his brother moaned, and the girl with their cocks moaned.

Then he heard her sister chuckle louder, and a moment later felt her pushing one of his balls between her lips and sucking it in her mouth. "Uhnnn!" That felt good too; sucking and caressing it with her tongue, until her sister rocked her hips. His ball popped out, and her tongue licked up the back of his cock. When it left it, her sister nodded with an insistent "uhn-hnn!"

He squeezed her breasts and nipples. "Uhn-hnn!" she responded, and the three of them moaned. He wondered if it felt as arousing for his brother's cock as it did for his, feeling her pussy squeezing it. Was her pussy or her mouth going to make one of them come first? His brother was moaning as much as he was, and she was too, and he knew how arousing it was to feel the girls moan with his cock in one of their mouths. But it was also very arousing to feel their pussies squeezing his cock.

But then it wasn't, her sister had pulled it out and was licking it, and then chuckled and murmured: "That tastes good."

"Uhn-hn-hn," her sister chuckled, pushing his brother's hips up and agreeing:

"It does, here too."

He nodded, also chuckling, remembering the taste of his brother's precum, who moaned and murmured:

"Almost too much, too good."

"Don't have to tell me," he agreed.

The girls both chuckled and fondled their tight sacks. The boys drew long breaths, recovering from their arousal, chuckling in response to feeling the girls' fingers loosening the tight wrinkles of their sacks. Then their cocks were back in their mouths, his for only a few moments, before she forced it back in her sister's wet pussy, appreciated by her deep moan.

"Make her come, let us come," he murmured, a little surprised at hearing that he had voiced his thought, but both girls and his brother nodded in response with an emphatic "Uhn-hnn!"

The girls did. Her pussy began to clutch his cock again, making his hips want to thrust his cock more than it could with her lying on him, but his brother's hips could move more, her hand having to keep it from thrusting his cock deeper in her mouth than she wanted, but more than his could. Was that why his brother began to gasp and then grunted, before he did, and then she responded with a growling moan? Oh, he knew what it was being like for both of them, could almost feel the way his brother was spurting in her throat, all of it going right down her throat with his cock over her head!

He groaned in empathy, but also because his cock was being clutched. Of course, he knew how his cock throbbed when his brother came in his mouth, wanting to be in a pussy. Now it was, and she was aroused the same way, her pussy not just wanting a cock in it, his was, and her sister was doing everything she could with her tongue to give her her orgasm - and his!

Their hips were twitching, rocking as much as they could, her pussy repeatedly clipping his throbbing cock, as they groaned together. They came, he spurting deep in her pussy, she flushing her warm pussy juice down his cock. His brother gave a pained grunt; she had almost bitten his cock in the arousal of her orgasm. Her sister's tongue was lapping up his tight sack, trying not to let a drop of her pussy juice escape. Fuck! Were they really going to do this again? They had to, for the other sister.

With deep moans, the two of them recovered, she lying heavy on him, his deep breaths moving her. His brother had rolled aside. Her sister scrambled up on the bed, over his brother, lying on him, kissing and murmuring:

"I want it like that too, that good for both of us."

"It sure was!" her sister remarked, and rolled off him, drawing him to follow so they could embrace and kiss.

They all only kissed long enough to confirm their agreement that it had been good, the other two kissing with chuckles of anticipation. Then one of the girls asked: "Where's the wine?"

They all sat up, grinning. One of the boys got the bottle, and the other one jumped up and found the corkscrew in the pocket of his pants on the floor, eliciting more chuckles from the girls. He opened the bottle, and the boys returned to the bed, all of them grinning again, no one suggesting they find glasses. The bottle was passed around. The second time around, the boys fondled a breast of the nearest girls. The girls chuckled with grins, thrusting them out. Before the bottle was passed to the next girl, she hummed and reached down and fondled the nearest cock. They all chuckle, and the other cock was being fondled, before her sister took a drink from the bottle. When she had, she grinned and said:

"You know what we want to do."

"Again, already?" one of the boys asked facetiously; his cock was already responding to what her sister's fingers were doing, who chuckled and replied:

"Couldn't be easier for you, since we do everything," and grinned.

"If you really want to," his brother said, also grinning.

"We do!" both girls replied.

They all smirked, the boys nodding, and they did. As they moved around, the boy who had fucked and had his ball sucked, remembered that one of the girls had said that her sister was going to get to enjoy it longer this time, humming at the thought that he and his brother also could look forward to enjoying it longer, his enjoying this time having his cock sucked for longer. It was dangling over the mouth of the girl who had aroused his cock, then licked her sister's pussy and sucked his ball, and also then sucked his cock a little. Oh, it was going to be good, as good as fucking!

Then his cock was in her mouth, and her fingers were jostling his balls again. He dropped down on his elbows, supporting his forehead on his fists, relaxing, moaning softly as her tongue's caressing began to feel arousing. He and his brother didn't deserve to be able to enjoy it like this, but it was the girls's idea. Had they considered that each of them would only have one orgasm, while his and his brother's cocks - their "willie" and "dick" - would have two? Unfair; they should also do it to them like this, each of them on the floor licking one of the girl's pussies, while she licked her sister's. "Mmmm?"

His questioning moan could have been in response to his cock's twitching, and she hummed in response. It had, however, been because he wondered if the girls would expect him and his brother to do everything the girls had: arousing each other's cock, sucking their balls, even pulling each other's cock out and sucking it again, like the girl sucking his cock had done? Her sister probably would too. Was his twin brother having the same thoughts? Would they do that?! The girls knew that they had.

He forgot about that, just moaning in response to the arousing sensations on cock. But he remembered again, when she pushed his hips up, letting his cock recover. Of course, like before, her sister had pulled his brother's cock out her pussy. Yes, he had chuckled. Then the girl under him demanded softly: "Put it back in." A moment or two later, she moaned, and then his cock was back in her mouth. "Um-hmmm!" he agreed, but now more sure that if he and his brother offered to do it the same way with the girls, that they should do that too. Why not? The girls knew that they had; it would only be a little embarrassing to let them see them do it - a lot embarrassing! But since they knew already, and they sure didn't have any problem with letting them see them licking each other's pussy?

He was already moaning again, having to moan; one of her hands was sliding around his hip. Had her sister done that with his brother? "Uhnn!" His brother had come before he had, because her sister's finger had been probing? Like that?! Probing when his asshole relaxed between tightening twitches that made his cock surge? Oh, his hips wanted to fuck his cock in her mouth, and it felt like she wanted it to: sucking, when his hips twitched involuntarily; it feeling like her finger was encouraging hips hips to move. And he could feel the vibrations of her moaning with him; she wanted him to fuck her mouth!

He tried to control the first thrust of his cock, relieved, when her other hand immediately grasped it to keep it from going too deep in her throat, letting his hips do what he couldn't control. Fuck! She wasn't going to be able to taste it; it was all going to shoot right down in the back of her throat.

He grunted, and it did. She almost bit his cock, having to swallow the first time, but managing to let his following spurts slide down her throat without moving her jaw, as he grunted and gave them to her. When his hips stilled, she pushed them up, moaning and nodding, as her tongue caressed the head of his cock, making it twitch.

He hoped that it found something for her to taste; tasting his brother's semen had always been part of doing it, the confirmation that it had been good for him. Were they going to do that, like he had been thinking before?! If his brother wanted to.

As he held still, his brother's moans and slight movement on the mattress, reminded him what the others were doing. He rolled to the side and moved down so that he could fondle one of his cock-sucker's breasts. His brother's hand on it let his hold it. As the other three continued, hips twitching now more intensely, he felt a hand find his cock. It could only be his brother's hand! Had he been having the the same thoughts, now, even in his arousal, wanting to suggest, agree that they do what he had been thinking? They usually knew what their identical twin was thinking, but first, he had to come with both girls' help as good as she had made him come, and had to make her come that good.

It looked and soundly like they did. His cock was stiff again in his brother's clutching hand, as their hips rocked, and her sister licked and sucked, trying to move her head to keep her mouth on her sister's rocking clitoris, then moaning, as her tongue made wetter noises. When their hips stilled, her head moved lower and her tongue lapped up his brother's tight sack.

His brother's hand was still loosely holding his cock, when she raised her head and licked her lips, smiling. Then she noticed where his hand was and snorted softly, just nodding slightly. The others were still recovering with deep breaths and moaning sighs. She looked up at his face with wry smile, nodding again, and he responded the same way, thinking that she wouldn't be too surprised, if he and his brother agreed to do what the girls had done.

When her sister rolled off his brother, he expected that her sister would scramble up on the bed, but she didn't. Instead, she moved to the side and spread her sister's thighs and lapped up her pussy a few times, then raised her head and grinned at her and murmured:

"Just had to taste it; hardly could before."

"Hmm! I couldn't either," her sister replied, returning her grin. The other one rose up and dove down on her, kissing. His brother squeezed his now softening cock with a chuckle and murmured:

"We don't kiss."

He nodded, liking that his brother had referred to what they had done together, wondering if the girls had heard his soft remark. Apparently not, since the girl on the bottom murmured to her sister:

"You swallowed it all."

"Of course. You could have."

"Hmm? Next time."

He chuckled and remarked:

"Next time? First, we want to do it to you, to enjoy two pussies."

His brother's hand on his cock confirmed his agreement. The girls looked over at them with grins, nodding. The one on the bottom couldn't see what the other one had seen, but she did again with a slight smirk. He liked that his brother just squeezed his cock, and they both chuckled softly. His brother remarked:

"Just to be fair." He nodded and added:

"Not just to be fair; we want to, like you did, but then you both can also come twice."

The girls grinned again, and one replied:

"We didn't think that far, just wanted to try it."

"It was good!" her sister added."

"It sure was!" both boys agreed, and they all sat up, then agreeing that they go to the bathroom.

They returned to the room, chuckling and smirking. One of them picked up the wine bottle, and they sat on the bed and passed it around. After it had made two rounds, accompanied by more smirks and chuckles and glances at each other. Paula remarked: "You want to do it like we did."

The boys glanced at each other, nodding slightly, and Richard replied:

"If you can sit up, so that we can with the other one."

"Lick her pussy," Guillaume added.

The girls chuckled, glancing at each other and nodding. Then Klara wrinkled her nose and asked softly:

"And do all we did?"

The boys glanced at each other, shrugging, then nodding with slightly wry smiles.

"Really? Like we did?" Klara murmured. Paula chuckled softly, also shrugging. She reached for the bottle and took a sip, handing to Richard, suggesting he reply. He glanced at Guillaume, who nodded. Richard took a better sip and replied:

"You know we have, so why not?"

His brother wrinkled his nose, but nodded. The girls smiled slightly, and Paula murmured:

"If you want to. You know that we don't mind." Klara nodded and murmured:

"If you want to; don't have to do that too, you know, like we did."

"Sucking your balls," Paula explained.

The boys glanced at each other, shrugging again. Richard was surprised when Guillaume replied: "We haven't done that, but it felt good."

Richard nodded with a grin and handed the bottle to his brother, who took a long sip, then raised his eyebrows, when he looked at Richard. He nodded for him to pass the bottle to Klara and said:

"We will, why not? Won't be as good for us as what you did.

"Oh, it will be," the girls replied together, one adding with a grin:

"Both ways."

"For us too," the boys replied.

They all grinned, and the bottle was passed, the girls again fondling cocks. Richard was thinking that they were maybe trying to make it easier for him or Guillaume to start, to let them not have to first arouse the other's cock, but he was passed worrying about that; the girls didn't mind, and he didn't either now, thinking that the bottle of wine had been a better idea than they had anticipated.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers