Identical Twins, Two Pairs Ch. 02

Story Info
Anything, everything FFMM can do together.
10.2k words
4.35
27.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

If you haven't read chapter 1, be warned, this chapter also includes male bi activity, but much more heterosexual group sex.

For new readers: Paula and Klara and Richard and Guillaume are two pairs of identical twins. Quite often it is immaterial which of the pair is speaking, the pair also not sure.

* * *

They all grinned, and the bottle was passed, the girls again fondling cocks. Richard was thinking that they were maybe trying to make it easier for him or Guillaume to start, to let them not have to first arouse the other's cock, but he was passed worrying about that; the girls didn't mind, and he didn't either now, thinking that the bottle of wine had been a better idea than they had anticipated.

When the bottle was empty, they all looked at each other, chuckling and smirking. When Richard glanced at Guillaume, he snorted with a shrug and replied softly:

"Your turn to lie down again."

Richard was a little surprised at his taking the initiative, but liking it, smiling with a nod. As he moved to lie down, he wondered if the girls were also surprised, wondered if they even recognized which twin he was, also wondering which of the girls would join him, assuming she would be the other one this time. They were both grinning down at him. He still didn't know, when his brother slid off the bed. One of the girls gave him a last grin before she straddled his legs and sat down on his hips, while her sister knelt next to his head, also about to straddle him. He saw both girls watch Guillaume kneel in front of his knees. There was a very pregnant silence for a moment, all of them holding still.

When Richard spread his knees, the second girl looked down at him again and swung her leg over his shoulders. When her hips were over his face, the other one dropped back on him, supporting her shoulders with her elbows. He couldn't see that she leaned her head back against her sister, but heard her murmur:

"I'll close my eyes."

"Um-hmm," her sister agreed, approving the tact of her remark.

Richard grasped her hips and drew her pussy to his mouth, a moment later feeling his brother's fingers touching his balls in his loose sack. When he jostle them, Richard was aware that it also moved his now relaxed cock. His tongue lapped up - still closed pussy lips. Nice, he thought, that she was also not yet aroused, maybe also feeling like him, that the situation was too ticklish to be immediately arousing. Was her sister really going to keep her eyes closed, keep them closed until his cock was aroused and she felt his brother put it in her pussy?

The tip of his tongue lapped up again, the second time able to slip between her pussy lips, the third time, deeper between them, over her opening and finding her inner lips. She hummed, and his tongue licked again, but he was more conscious that his brother was holding his cock, then feeling his tongue slide under it - as his licked again. Then his cock was in his brother's mouth.

He tried to concentrate on pussy licking, but couldn't help appreciating that what his brother was doing was as good as what the girls did. That didn't - couldn't - surprise him; he knew that already, but it was very surprising to experience while he was licking a pussy and knew that another girl could be watching his brother sucking his cock. Was she?

He licked, and his brother sucked and licked. Had both girls hummed? The other one because she was watching, seeing that his cock was stiff enough to want to be in her pussy? She should be, letting that arouse her pussy. Had his brother forgotten that was where it was supposed to be?

Then his cock sprang up, and there was no question that the other girl hummed. She had been watching, now anticipating that his cock would be in her pussy. She rocked her hips up, and then he felt his brother press his cock down between her lips. When it slid down to her opening, she rocked her hips down. She moaned, and he did, as it slipped in. Her sister also moaned, in empathy, since he had stopped licking.

They all chuckled warmly, and he felt his brother jostle his balls again. He began to lick again, and then heard both girls moan. Of course, now his brother was also licking a pussy. It was a few moments, before it tightened on his cock, and he heard her acknowledge that she felt it with another chuckling moan.

God, this was going to be good! Two pussies, and he almost liked as much to lick and taste one as he liked to feel his cock in one, especially one that was squeezing his cock without his having to do anything. But if he really wanted to enjoy that, he was going first to have make the other pussy give him all its pussy juice.

He tried to concentrate on doing that, almost ignoring the arousing sensations on his cock, but then was distracted; his brother was sucking one of his balls in his mouth! He wanted to do that too?! He did, as good as the girls had, and his brother was humming as he sucked and licked. If he liked it, he would too.

This was almost too much, trying to give a pussy an orgasm with his mouth, while his cock was in another one. But then it wasn't! His brother had pulled it out and was licking it, making it twitch, and his fingernails were scratching his tight sack, trying to pinch a wrinkle and loosen it. They hadn't done that with each other back home. Anything his brother wanted to do; he would do the same, even suck his cock again, like he was now doing. But first, he had to satisfy the pussy he was licking.

When he felt his brother put his cock back in the other girl's pussy, he was afraid that he couldn't, but he did. Maybe his brother and her sister understood from the previous times that they should let him. When her hips on his face began to twitch, he heard her sister agree with a soft "um-hmm." He couldn't know that she had nodded her head against her sister, or that his brother had looked up, also nodding, not moving his tongue on her pussy, waiting.

They had to wait for a while. When her moans and twitching hips became more insistent, then desperate, her pussy flooded his face, but he didn't stop until dropped down over him, after her pussy had spurted again and again, while she gasped and whimpered. With another gasp, she pulled herself forward, her wet pussy sliding over his face, and lay on her stomach behind his head, moaning with long sighs. Eventually, she curled up in the fetal position, but Richard didn't notice.

Her sister's head and shoulders dropped down on him, and she rocked her hips. He grasped her breasts. She moaned, clasping her hands over his and demanding softly: "Lick, fuck!"

His brother did, and he did. It couldn't have been better than before, but it also couldn't have been less good; a pussy being licked and fucked had to have as good an orgasm as it could have - and give a cock as good a one as it could have.

Her nipples were sore, when the two of them stopped groaning, just gasping and exhaling with long moans, while his brother tried to lick up all her pussy juice his tongue could find, also from his still tight sack. Richard promised himself that he would do everything his brother had and hoped that he could make it just as good for him and the girl whose pussy he been licking. They were surprised, when she extended her legs with a moan and murmured:

"Fuck! That must have been good! Oh, it was, for me too, but not like that sounded."

Richard replied:

"I hope it will be for you too, for both of you, and for me too. Hm-hmm! And you can watch, if you want to."

They all snickered. Guillaume rose up, grinning down at his brother with a nod, and then dove down on the bed, embracing the girl he was going to fuck. Her sister rolled off Richard, and they moved back on the bed, also embracing. They all kissed, both girls then chuckling, when the one Richard had been fucking murmured:

"You've got my sister all over your face."

"Um-hmm!"

"Just like I want you all over mine," Guillaume replied to her.

"Mmmm! Like I want you all inside me," his partner responded.

They all kissed again, then just embracing, their legs comfortably interlocked and dozed off.

It was much later, when Richard stirred, slowly recalling why he had fallen asleep, lying so comfortably with a girl under his arm for the first time. He rubbed her back, and she stirred, rubbing his in return, then murmuring:

"Richard or Guillaume?" apparently immediately aware of their situation.

"Richard, he murmured.

She chuckled softly and murmured:

"Probably shouldn't have asked."

"And you?"

"Hm-hmm! Which do you think?"

"Doesn't matter; shouldn't have either."

She chuckled again, nodding and rubbing his back and squeezing his thigh with hers. They both chuckled, then heard her sister murmur:

"I thought we were going to do it again."

"We did too," Richard agreed, his partner nodding, then rubbing his back again and asking:

"If you want to?"

"Like he did? Of course."

She rubbed his back again and said – no longer murmuring:

"We thought that was brave of him."

"Um-hmm," her sister agreed, rubbing Guillaume's back. He chuckled and agreed:

"I did too, having to tell myself that you already knew that we did."

"That good, too," Richard replied, adding with a chuckle: "almost."

His partner rubbed again and murmured:

"We like that you do, that you can with us."

"That he dared to," he replied, adding: I will too."

"You'd better!" Guillaume responded cheerfully.

"I will!" Richard replied.

They all chuckled, then kissed, and then began to move around. Richard slipped off the bed, waiting with a grin for Guillaume to get his legs in front of him. When his partner straddle him and sat down, he saw her little mole and grinned up at her, remarking:

"Klara."

"Um-hmm! My pussy, have to lick it again."

"Hm-hmm! Should have looked before."

They snickered, grinning, while Paula straddle Guillaume's face. When Klara dropped back on her elbows, he said:

"Don't have to close your eyes."

"Mmmm! Didn't want to."

Despite what he had said, Richard felt a little embarrassed when he hesitantly fondled his brother's balls, but forgot that, remembering how it had been to suck his brother's cock, how he had liked to start with it all soft, like it was now. If he had ventured a glance up at Klara's face, he would have seen that she was watching him with a little smile. Guillaume's cock disappeared in his mouth, almost all of it. He forgot about her; it was like all the times they had taken turns sucking each other's cock, enjoying feeling it respond and knowing how it was feeling for him, like it had when he had been arousing his, like when the girls had been.

Vaguely, he remembered that his brother was licking Paula's pussy, reminding himself that he would have to let his brother give her her orgasm first, but then his brother's nice stiff cock was twitching. He felt Klara's body shift, reminding him that she wanted it, and glanced up, seeing that she had shifted the weight of her shoulders to one side, so that her other arm was free to let her fingers rub her pussy. She wanted his brother's stiff cock. Reluctantly, he raised his head, letting it spring up. As he pressed it down, touching her fingers, she hummed and rocked her hips up. He glanced up and saw her grin with a nod. He smiled wryly and pressed it down, watching her rock her hips back down and the head of his brother's cock disappear in her pussy, hearing them both moan. He also moaned, recalling how it had felt for his cock. Klara was holding her pussy lips apart, inviting him to lick her aroused clitoris.

He did, and did everything else his brother had, now unhesitatingly. If the girls could and wanted and liked that Guillaume and he did, there was no reason not to show that they both enjoyed it too. Nice, that they had showed them that it felt good to have their balls sucked. He sucked one of Guillaume's; that felt good too . When he sucked his cock again, Guillaume hummed with pleasure, and Klara chuckled softly, but finally insisted that he put it back in her pussy.

He returned to licking and nibbling her clitoris. That was good too, especially when he heard her moans of encouragement, but sucking his brother's cock also had been, and the girls knew now that he and Guillaume liked to do it. Were they going to say anything about it? If they suggested again that they do it with each other, they would, try to make it feel like they were sucking their own cocks.

But right now, arousing Klara was more important, and Guillaume had to make Paula come first. He fondled his balls, pleased that his sack wasn't completely tight, letting him pinch of a wrinkle of skin and stretch it, wanting to suggest to Guillaume that he remember that he to make Paula come before he and Klara did. "Uhn-hnn!" he heard him respond.

He did, while Richard licked enough to keep Klara from forgetting what she was going to enjoy. When he heard that Paula was coming, he realized that he was holding his own cock with his other hand; it was so arousing just to hear a girl having a good orgasm, for Klara too, who moaned with her, just not so distraughtly.

Before Paula rolled aside, Klara was rocking her hips. Richard grasped them with both hands and let his tongue and lips do everything they could to arouse her, as his brother's hips rocked up, the movement of their hips coordinating to let his cock thrust as deep as it could in that position, both of them moaning. He moaned with them, hoping Klara felt it buzzing on her clitoris.

He had to listen to the arousing sounds of them both having their orgasms, but was delighted to lap up Klara's copious pussy juice – again! - also from his brother's balls. When he raised his head, first looking at them, then down at his stiff cock, he saw precum oozing out of it. He snorted with little nod and wiped it up, licking his fingers. Then he chuckled softly to himself, wondering if he could ask Paula to make him come again.

He didn't; that wasn't part of the agreement, would be unfair, letting him have a fourth orgasm - but he could. He joined them on the bed, only then remembering that he could have licked up what was probably oozing out of Klara's pussy. As he embraced Paula, he considered that he didn't have to show the girls that he also liked to taste semen. She chuckled softly, feeling his still engorged cock between them.

They recovered in silence. Eventually, Paula murmured:

"I'm a little proud that you both dared to do that."

"Hmm? Not sure we are, but we did."

"Why not? We do," she replied.

"Seems like lots of girls do, somehow easier."

"I guess so, but why not. I liked that you do."

"I did too," Klara agreed.

Richard reached over and rubbed her side. Guillaume chuckled and remarked:

"We did too, especially that you did."

"Um-hmm," Richard agreed: "that you did, aren't upset that we did, that we do."

"Hm-hmm, but just with each other."

"Um-hmm, like we told each other at home: 'What's and identical twin for.'"

The girls chuckled as Guillaume remarked:

"Always adding: 'If there aren't girls around.'"

Paula chuckled and remarked:

"Too late now for that; we're here, and you still did."

"And we like that you did, that you do," Klara added.

"Like we do, know why you like to, too," Paula added.

Both boys snorted, chuckling and rubbing the girl they were lying with.

"Only with you two," Richard murmured, recalling that he had wondered if the girls would say anything about it. They had, and in the most sympathetic way. After a moment, he added:

"Guess we will again, if you like it."

"We will," Guillaume agreed.

"And we like it," Klara replied.

The boys hugged the girls, and the girls, them, all kissing lightly. Then Paula snickered and said:

"But then we don't get to suck them all the time."

They all chuckled heartily, almost laughing. Richard replied:

"Shouldn't have told us that you like that we do."

They all chuckled again, sitting up and smirking at each other, nodding. Guillaume remarked:

"Too late now for that," quoting what Paula had said, and they all chuckled again.

They were all silent for a few moments. When he and his brother glanced at each other, they both shrugged with wry expressions. After another moment of silence, Klara smiled and remarked:

"Didn't know that going to that meeting for identical twins would be so good."

"We didn't either," both boys agreed, and they all nodded with smiles. Then Paula remarked:

"We have to go to a few more meetings, filling out questionnaires.

"Hmm?! Hope they don't ask about anything like this."

"Have to get our stories straight," Guillaume remarked.

They all nodded again chuckling, and Paula suggested:

"'Have you ever had sex with other identical twins?'"

"Only boys," Klara answered with a grin.

"Had sex with each other?" Paula suggested.

"Oh, yes!" Klara answered again with a smirk, the boys nodding with grins, but Richard remarked:

"I doubt they would ask that."

"I hope not," Guillaume agreed with a scowl. Paula nodded, remarking:

"Probably not, and these days easier for us to be honest, but we just have to anticipate questions and avoid contradicting each other."

Richard grinned and suggested as an answer:

"I have had sex with two identical twins, don't have to say that all four of us were together."

"Seems unlikely," Klara remarked with a grin, adding:

"Are you sure you had sex with two of them, or maybe just with one, twice?"

"Hmm! I was thinking girls from different pairs of twins."

"And where was I?" Guillaume asked with a grin.

"With one of the other pair."

Paula snickered and suggested:

"But they both thought you were the same twin, like you did, all of you thinking you had just slept with one of the girls, and they, with just one of you." Richard grinned and replied:

"That sounded like all four of them slept with just one of us, maybe didn't even know there was a twin."

They all laughed. Klara suggested:

"If they ask anything about that, we can just answer that we did, leave it to them to worry about whether the question was about all of us together."

Richard hummed with a chuckle and said:

"Multiple choice: Have you ever had sex with identical twins? A: Yes/No B: If yes: You and your twin with only one of them? C: With both of them? D: Not sure."

They all laughed, and Paula replied: "Lots of times, to the last question."

Klara remarked:

"I don't think they'd want your written in comments."

"Okay, just 'not sure,' if they asked that."

They all nodded with smiles, and Guillaume remarked:

"If they really know anything about identical twins, they could only be interested in the yes/no answer."

They all nodded again. Klara smiled at him and said:

"And they'll probably think so anyway, when the four of us turn up together."

"Nothing wrong with that," Richard agreed, then smirking at Paula and adding:

"Just don't complain that they didn't ask your questions."

She feigned a disappointed expression. The others chuckled. She snorted, nodding and murmured:

"Got to go."

She got up and the others followed her, using the toilet and washbasin, and washing themselves. Back in the room, all of them looking at the adjacent beds, Richard murmured:

"Nice, that we can spend the night with you."

"For us too," both girls replied. One of them opened the window, and they lay down, chuckling softly when the other girl tossed their covers around so that there would be no gap between them, separating the couples.

"Identical twins," one of the four murmured, and the others nodded with hums, confirming that they all had lost track of who was who in the bathroom and that it didn't matter. At first, they were embracing each other, but then the girls rolled over, moving back against the boys and drawing their hands to their breasts. The boys hummed, holding them, and they all murmured good night, and were silent.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers