Identical Twins, Two Pairs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Want to go for a picnic?"

"All of us, of course," a boy agreed, grinning, glancing at his brother, who was also grinning. The girls also grinned, and the other one said they would bring the food. The boys said they would bring wine, and they all grinned.

It was a picnic as good as any in an erotic novel. The boys didn't ask how the girls knew where they took them, finding a small mossy area on the shore of a lake. The girls had said that they needed an early start. They understood why when they saw that there were other people beyond the shrubbery, apparently in similar openings. Then they saw that others were naked in the water. As they were getting undressed, the girls assured them that no one would disturb them, even if someone glanced at them, looking for a unoccupied opening. That happened a couple of times, the people then looking away discreetly, having seen them passing around the first bottle of wine.

They all chuckled in anticipation, not saying much. Through the undergrowth that protected them from views from the water, they enjoyed watching the people in the water, more frolicking than swimming in the sun. They weren't all naked, but the few who weren't were only wearing the briefest of bottoms. They chuckled, when they saw that a couple of men and women then took them off, apparently having overcome their modesty in presence of the people who were already naked.

The boys were still a little apprehensive about doing everything they were looking forward to with other people around. The girls seemed, however, quite comfortable with the situation, mentioning that by late forenoon, no one would be hoping to find a place, and then there was no more traffic past their enclosure. With a second glass of wine, the boys relaxed, their cocks not so much, but they had seen that those of some of the men in the water were also engorged, wagging more than dangling.

When the girls suggested that they swim, they quickly agreed, returning their smirks, since they had said: "swim first." As they watched the girls stand up, they looked forward to seeing the expressions of the other men in the water, having recognized that Paula and Klara were younger and definitely more attractive than most of the women they had observed. Richard chuckled and told them:

"You go ahead, and then we'll join you, before anyone starts to look like he wants to talk to you."

The girls grinned and strode ahead with their shoulders back. They were rewarded with the glances that the boys had anticipated, also from several of the women. Their fears that they would be spoken to were groundless, since there were no unattached men. When they joined them, however, they heard people remark in surprise: "More twins," but they all smiled, and the four of them smiled back, allowing the boys to see that the men seemed to be enjoying the excuse to look at the girls for a few moments more. A couple who stared for too long got splashed by their female companions.

They cavorted like the others were, splashing each other, only touching asses under the water. They noticed that most couples held hands when they left the water. They whispered whether the four of them should hold hands, then agreeing that just the girls should. One of them then whispered:

"But then ..."

"Not just hands," her sister added, splashing the boys again.

A couple of minutes later, they left the water, the boys following the girls, who immediately lay down on their towels, grinning up at the boys with open arms and legs. They dropped down with a knee between the girls' legs and lay half on them kissing. They all chuckled, when the boys' cock became engorged. When they had to raise their hips to let them spring up, the girls quickly reached down and grasped them, urging the boys to roll back a little. They kissed again, but then the girls began to move around, starting to suck their cocks before the boys could draw the girls' hips closer.

For a minute or two, the boys' tongues renewed their acquaintance with the girls' pussies, while what the girls were doing made them recall that their new girlfriends had seldom been as eager to suck and lick their cocks. Then one of the girls drew her head back and murmured:

"We can do what you're doing." Her sister nodded, giving the other cock a last suck and lick.

The girl who had spoken began to turn around again, and the other one rolled over towards her. The boys immediately understood, and the one whose partner had rolled over also turned around behind her. A few moments later, the girls' mouths were where the boys' had been, and their cocks were too. They all hummed and then were soon moaning, and then the boys were grunting, as they filled the girls' clutching pussies.

They recovered, chuckling, still lying together. When the boys rolled back, the girls immediately

pressed their heads further between each other's thighs. The boys chuckled, recalling that they had usually also done that before Easter, not just to avoid wet spots on their beds. The girls were also chuckling, their tongues lapping over the mouth of the other's vagina. They sat up and grinned down at the boys, licking their lips. One girl feigned a scowl and murmured:

"Can't do that with just one boy, and he didn't either." Her sister snickered and replied:

"After I had kissed one a few times, I talked him into doing it."

They all chuckled, and one of the boys asked:

"And he didn't ask where you got the idea?"

"Hm-hmm! He did. I told him I knew two other guys who liked to do it."

The boys sat up, laughing, both replying:

"You do!"

While one of them refilled their glasses, she remarked:

"I guess he thought he had better too, hearing about possible competition."

They all chuckled, nodding, and held them up in a silent toast. The girls began to lay out the food for their lunch. When the boys saw through the undergrowth that couples were going in the water, but just up to their waists and more or less discreetly rinsing pussies and cocks, they glanced at each other with soft snorts, feeling much more relaxed about having sex with just greenery separating them from other people.

After their picnic lunch with the rest of the first bottle of wine, they also went in the water again, earning more glances and smiles, better glances by the men at the girls again, including a couple of slight smirks, since anyone who saw the four of them together had to surmise that they were there to do what most of the other picnickers were, identical twins compatible enough to enjoy doing it in each other's company.

While they splashed each other and the boys spit mouthfuls of water on the girls' breasts, they saw other couples just coming to wash, some now indiscreetly helping each other. When one of the girls stood still and murmured: "Got to do that too," the other three also relieved themselves. They chuckled and splashed each other again and returned to their towels. As the girls were lying down, one of them said: "Now we can finish what we started before."

The boys nodded with smiles, and they did, cock sucking and pussy licking until they had all come again. With chuckling hums, they rolled apart and dozed off with their heads still on their partner's thigh. While their eyes were closed, a couple of faces peered through the shrubbery, smirking and nodding.

When one and the other girl's hand found the boys' soft cocks, they all sat up and smiled at each other. The second bottle of wine was opened, and the glasses refilled. With another silent toast, they drank, grinning and chuckling. They chatted about how the other people had been looking at them and that it was obvious that most of them were there to do the same thing. When they saw that a few couples in clothes were returning home, and that they glanced over the shrubbery at them with repressed smiles, they grinned and waved. One couple was embarrassed that it had been observed, others waved back, nodding and grinning.

They emptied their glasses. When the bottle was held up, the girls nodded, one saying to save half of it for later. With suggestive smirks, they sipped their wine. The boys glanced at each other, shrugging, then shaking their heads, and one said:

"We're not going to do it here."

"We aren't either," a girl replied, smirking as she added: "again."

They all chuckled, grinning. Then her sister said:

"But you can do it to us again, and then, well, you know, like that time when we then turned around and - hm-hmm! - 'changed horses'."

They all smirked and emptied the little in their glasses. The boys lay down head-to-foot, more head-to-hip, and the girls straddled their shoulders, grinning down at their faces, as the boys drew their hips - their pussies - to their mouths. They all chuckled warmly in anticipation, then the girls were chuckling in aroused delight.

A couple returning home saw them and grinned and smirked and walked out of earshot, before he snickered and murmured:

"Like we did."

"Um-hmm, and you were right, that they were doing everything together," she replied.

"You just didn't want to admit that you also thought so."

"Maybe," she replied, and they both snickered.

The four of them were humming, still chuckling in anticipation, not yet too aroused to forget that what the boys were doing was only the beginning, and their cocks knew it too, especially when the girls fingers gathered up the other boy's balls. The boys hummed in appreciation, their cocks rising.

Another couple on its way home passed, glancing at them, then after a step, stopping and returning to where they could see them better, staring with wide eyes, exchanging surprised glances and staring again. They both hummed softly, nodding as they glanced at each other again. When they looked back, the girls' hands were holding the boys' cocks, and they could hear that all four of them were moaning.

The man wanted to keep staring, but the woman shoved him to move on, having to shove him again. Out of earshot, he hummed and murmured:

"They really are, all four of them, and like that!"

"Now you want to. We could have that time with my girlfriend and her friend."

"She didn't look like those girls."

"I don't either."

"Not any more."

"Hmm! You almost got out of that, ... just almost; I saw you looking at them before," she replied, but with a smile.

"As long as I only looked?"

"Hm-hmm! Lucky guys, also identical twins."

"Um-hmm! Didn't you look at them?"

"Of course! Any time I can see naked young men, but the girls - I'll admit - really looked like Greek statues."

"Why I had to stare: just art appreciation, live art. Hm-hmm! And you liked them too?"

"Um-hmm. I thought my girlfriend looked pretty good too."

"Hmm?! Like that?"

"She had a nice figure, still does, could have seen it, if you had wanted to."

"You have. We've got to talk about this."

The four of them were now moaning, the boys' fingers doing almost painfully arousing things to the girls' nipples, distracting them from the way their hands had been pumping on their stiff cocks. The girls hips were twitching on the boys' mouths, their tongues doing everything they could to give the girls their orgasms, to make them flood their faces.

When they did, the boys' moans were almost as aroused as the girls'. Having been able to satisfy them again and taste their copious pussy juice had let them forget about the girls' wanting "to change horses." But the girls hadn't, couldn't with their fingers grasping stiff cocks as hard as they could, when they had their orgasms.

After two or three moaning sighs, almost simultaneously, they pulled on their cocks to help them shift their weight to swing around off the one boy's face and to straddle the other one's legs. Their hands didn't leave their cocks, as they moved up and guided them in their dripping pussies, only then looking down at their new partner, all moaning as the girls sank down on their cocks: "Hm-um-umm!" The boys' hands immediately found new breasts to squeeze. Both girls winced, when his fingers found her already tender nipples, but began to rock her hips to and fro on his cock.

Another couple passed, the man stopping in mid-stride and murmuring:

"My God! They do it good!"

"We did too," his companion murmured, grabbing his elbow and pulling him along.

The four of them did, maybe better than the man knew; the girls' fingers began to rub their still aroused clitorises, giving themselves a second orgasm, while the boys' cocks were still just twitching in the girls' pulsing pussies. The girls saved their nipples from more mistreatment, dropping down on the boys with growling moans and beginning to fuck them. The boys' hips rocked up to thrust their cocks deeper, and their hips slapped together. Their pulsing moans were no longer chuckles, now insistent, demanding ones. When the boys' fingers found the girls' assholes, they nodded, all of them now oblivious to where they were.

The next couple that passed couldn't help but stop to look, hearing their unrestrained moans. When they saw where the boys' fingers were, the woman started, the cheeks of her ass tightening, and she murmured: "You've got to do that to me." He snorted in surprise and replied:

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Didn't know I really wanted it, but if they do ..."

"When we get home."

"Uhmmm! And everything else too, again!"

"I'll do my best." With chuckles, they moved on.

The four of them had their orgasms, the third ones in succession for the girls. The next couples to pass didn't see them, the girls lying on the boys, all of them just sighing, then almost dozing again.

When they finally sat up, they all just smiled mildly. They finished the wine, another glass and a half, taking their time, agreeing that it had been a delightful idea to get together again, with remarks about recollections of what else they had done together. It sounded like they were all agreed that they were tapering off, had had enough.

When their glasses were empty, they all had to go again, and the girls suggested that they really needed to wash off the perspiration from their last, extended exertion. In the water, they relieved themselves, then began to rinse each others' backs. There were only a few couples still in the water, and they were all also touching each other, obviously enjoying themselves: the men fondling breasts; the women's hands under the water suggesting that they were fondling cocks.

When one of the girls saw that, she chuckled and murmured:

"Our fronts too."

The boys obliged with snickers, and the girls' hands found their soft cocks and loose sacks. The few other couples were all now further from each other, far enough away that they didn't have the feeling that the others could be bothered by what they did, even if they wanted to look. Besides, they were all being intimate enough, that others couldn't be offended. When one of the girls saw the woman of distant couple dive under the water, she chuckled and sank down, drawing his sack closer and getting her lips around his soft cock.

"Oooh! Nice and warm," he murmured.

Her sister also disappeared, and his brother nodded with a grin. The girls had to come up for air, grinning at the boys, who nodded, glancing around, and then saying:

"That was good, again."

"Want it to be better," the first girl replied.

It began to be better. After a couple of more pauses for breath, the girls had their cocks erect again. Meanwhile, the boys had seen a very distant couple embrace in the water, it looking like he was holding her ass and that she had her legs drawn up, locked around him. Even at that distance, it was pretty obvious that he must be riding her pussy on his cock. Before the girls came up for breath again, another, nearer couple was doing the same. When the girls came up for air, the boys embraced them, raising them up so that their cocks slipped between their thighs, turning so that the girls could see those couples.

They squeezed their thighs together on their cocks, humming and nodding, then raising their legs and locking their feet behind the boys' asses. Their hand slid down and grasped the girl's asses. It took a few moments for the couples to get his cock in her pussy, but then they both were, all of them more chuckling than moaning at their success.

They fucked. No one could see where the boys' fingers were helping, but the girls' moans confirmed that they liked that they were, how they were. In the water, the girls were light for the boys to ride them up and down on their cocks. After all their previous orgasms, that was good, since they had to for a quite a while before they all came again. Before they had them, the couples still in the water were also fucking, the others having disappeared. When they and the other waded ashore, the nearest couples grinned and nodded.

As they picked up their towels and dried themselves, they all snickered and agreed that they hadn't expected that they would do anything more, especially like that, but that it had been good, something they couldn't have done before. They packed up their things, finally getting dressed again. On their way back home, other couples who recognized them grinned with nods, and all of them returned them.

Back at the university, with smirks, the boys thanked the girls for having suggested such a nice day together. One of the girls replied:

"Maybe we can do together again, not there in the fall."

"Anywhere," one boy replied with just a smile, his brother adding:

"That would be very nice."

They all smiled, and then kissed, good kisses, both ways, ignoring that they could be seen by anyone on the campus.

They did, getting together once or twice in each of the following semesters. When they did, it was all about doing everything they couldn't do with their individual partners: pussies licked and fucked, licking and fucking two pussies, sucking and fucking two cocks. The boys had girlfriends to suck their cocks, but when they were with Paula and Klara, they didn't hesitate to do that too; it was part of their group sex experience together.

They all knew that the others had good friends, even admitting that they really loved them, but that didn't stop them from occasionally enjoying what they couldn't do with them, even until they graduated, although a couple of them then had friends whom they later married.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers