Identity Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was, wasn't it?" Rianne giggled.

"But what does this mean?" Fiona ventured tentatively. "Are we girlfriends now, or is this just some casual thing?"

Rianne was silent for a minute, thinking. "Is that what you want? Something casual?"

Fiona shook her head at once, looking more nervous than ever. "No. I'm afraid of what people will think, what my dad will think, but I love you, and I know I can lose everything else as long as I have you."

Rianne was speechless. The shy, brilliant blonde had, with a few well-chosen words, touched her more deeply than anyone ever had before. She drew the girl closer, cradling that lovely face in her neck, and kissed her cheek tenderly.

"Don't worry, Fi," she reassured, holding her girlfriend tightly. "You won't lose anything, and we have each other. We'll always have each other. It'll be ok, you'll see."

She smiled brightly, the feel of the naked girl in her arms bringing a warmth to her heart that she hadn't realized she'd been longing for until now. As they lay there, she could feel Fiona's pulse even out and her breathing slow as she gradually drifted off to sleep.

"Everything will be ok."

The End