Identity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen's heart ached as he confessed his feelings for her. "This is a bad idea."

"I'll keep that in mind." He smirked reaching out, wrapping his fingers around her wrist and pulling her to him. His other hand flew to the back of her head as their lips met tangling his slender fingers in that golden-brown mane. She whimpered against his lips feeling her will crumbling as he broke through all the barriers surrounding her heart.

Rico realized that he needed to get her back to his room before she changed her mind. He lead her to the elevators, trying to maintain his composure as they waited for one to open up. She barely heard the ding of the door opening before Rico was pushing her back into the elevator. He kissed her like he was trying to swallow her tonsils, licking and sucking every part of her mouth, her chin, her neck. His hands were on her thighs bunching up the fabric of her dress as his lips caressed her neck. Carmen was gasping for air anticipating the feel of him inside her when the familiar ding reminded them both they were in a public place where anyone could walk in on them. Rico sighed as he dropped her dress back down just as the doors opened to the top floor. An older couple, maybe in their late fifties stepped into the elevator as the two of them stepped out staring at their disheveled clothes and shaking their heads.

He had her on the wall of the hotel room in an instant, skillfully pulling down her zipper and peeling away her dress like wrapping paper. Rico was sure to keep his touch soft gently scraping his nails along her skin making her shiver. Carmen focused on the feel of his lips and the way his tongue dominated over hers as she pushed back against him. He bit her bottom lip as her hand snaked its way to the smooth red vest he wore to match her dress. She slipped her hand through an opening between the buttons and popped them open one by one while he gripped her left thigh and pressed his hips into her as he lifted her leg.

Carmen whimpered against his lips when she felt Rico's firm length rubbing her center.

Rico broke their kiss moving his mouth to her neck. "I've waited so long for you, baby," He sucked on the fair skin of her collarbone intent on leaving the first of many markings of their late night discretions for the world to see the next day. Carmen fell into a wormhole of arousal as his strong hands pushed her dress the rest of the way down letting it fall to her feet. "I hope you're nice and wet for me," he muttered against her skin.

Carmen reached a hand between her legs coating two fingers with her nectar. She brought those shining fingers to his lips allowing him to taste her and he sucked them dry while adeptly sliding her thong to the side. Rico smirked when he heard her gasp as his cock plunged into her core all the way to the hilt.

"Ugh, fuck yes," Carmen cried out.

Rico reached around her bracing both of his arms against the wall, her head between them as he repeatedly impaled her tight cunt. She could feel every throb and twitch of him rubbing against her insides causing the most beautiful kind of friction. Rico captured that plump bottom lip between his teeth drawing it into his mouth as if her lip gloss were candy. Each time he rammed into her she bounced back off that round little ass thrusting her hips right back against his. She pulled back having been so lost in his kiss that she'd forgotten to breathe.

"Harder, mmm fuck," she murmured in his ear as she bit his neck just below his ear. Rico growled grabbing her right leg and pulled it up to wrap around his waist like the other. He angled himself so he could go even deeper forming a triangle with her body and the wall. "Yes! Oh yes," Carmen whimpered as Rico assaulted her pussy hitting her g-spot with each wonderful pump into her.

Rico could feel a massive orgasm approaching and he pried her legs apart spreading her thighs wide against the wall opening her pussy to him like a chapter book. Spread eagle, pinned against the purple paint, Carmen gripped his shoulders scratching down his back as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. His dick was stirring so deep inside her that she could feel it in her stomach, and she loved every second. Her toes curled still wrapped in those strappy high heels as he relentlessly pounded into her.

Rico reveled in the feel of her juicy cunt as he sought his own release getting closer and closer each time he bottomed out inside her. Her perky tits were now smashed against his chest, those caramel drop nipples caressing his pecs with every movement. Carmen's moans were becoming louder and higher pitched making Rico glad that the luxury suite he had only shared the floor with one neighbor. She tightened her hold around his neck, her right hand digging into his hair intent on grabbing onto something. "Mmm, Rico, so good, fuck me so good," she whispered as every nerve in her body erupted and she began seeing little purple and yellow spots behind her eyelids.

He leaned in for a slow, intimate kiss slowing his thrusts. "Look at me, baby. I need to see those eyes," Rico whispered as she clamped around his cock drawing his orgasm out from the deepest parts of him.

Carmen's eyes sleepily fluttered open and she stared as he came surprised by how turned on she was watching him finish. She bit her lip as she gazed at him holding her by her thighs with his blue eyes staring deep into her green ones, arms shaking, muscles rippling, mouth open in a silent "o." There was something so unbearably sexy about seeing him that vulnerable and uninhibited. Carmen dug her hand through his hair, letting it run between her fingers as she he leaned in to kiss her softly.

A few minutes later the two lay together in the fluffy white comforter of the king sized bed sharing a bag of Doritos. Rico couldn't remember a time when he felt more content than right then with her laying on his bare chest. Carmen reached across him pulling another from the bag and popping it in her mouth. He smirked remembering what a weakness she had for the cheesy chips. "Hey, I said you could have one chip, not the whole bag."

"You know I love Doritos. Should have got your own bag," she sat up and stuck her tongue out at him before yanking the bag from his hand.

"Excuse you, this is my bag," he smirked before snatching the chips back from her.

Carmen feigned shock at his aggression and smirked back. "Wow, they really did drop when I was gone, huh?"

Rico smiled and winked at her, "you know damn well they did."

Carmen pounced on him, grabbing his wrists and pushing him back down into the sheets as she straddled him. "Don't get smart." She leaned in close as if she were going to kiss him. She let him lean into it anticipating her lips, but she pulled back. "Now unhand the Doritos."

"Make me," he teased.

"Oh I think you'd like that too much." Rico could feel his little soldier rising as Carmen unconsciously pressed her hips into his.

"Yeah," Rico pushed up from the bed, his strength catching her by surprise and rolled her onto her back using his body weight to keep her pinned under him. "But I think you like it better when I make you scream."

"Definitely," Carmen certainly wasn't talking about Doritos anymore. "But I think your neighbors are going to hate you tonight." She licked her lips and looked up at him defiantly almost as if she were daring him to do all the dirty things he had bouncing around in his brain— and there were so many. Looking down at her, he knew he wanted to see this everyday. That wild golden brown mane splayed all over his pillows, her toned body wrapped in that praline sweet skin writhing under him begging for satisfaction that only he could give her.

"Well they'll just have to deal for another week until the loft is ready."

Carmen watched as he stared at her with that love-struck look in his deep blue eyes. She felt like she was standing on the edge of a cliff with him, and he was so ready to jump, but she was still clinging to the edge. What was she going to do with him?

"So its official? You got your own place?"

Rico nodded, "Yep. It should be ready soon. You're gonna love it. It's a nice loft that overlooks the water with a pool and a Jacuzzi..."

Carmen checked out as Rico continued rambling on about his new place. "She was gonna love it." That was what he had said, and that meant he was doing exactly what she had been afraid he would. "Rico I think you might be jumping a little too far ahead."

"Jumping too far ahead? What because I want to show you my apartment?"

Carmen sighed and sat up to a sitting position in his bed and he moved off her to accommodate her change in position. "Rico this was a one-time thing."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means that we shouldn't get attached. I mean we'll always be friends, but with everything going on—"

"Friends? We're friends now? So what are we going to pretend that this never happened? And for what? So my brother doesn't get mad? Are you kidding me right now?"

"It's not just that. I sort of asked Vin to come back."

"Even more reason to give us a chance, Carmen. We—"

"Rico there is no us!" She shouted. "This was a mistake." She pushed past him to the side of the bed looking for her underwear. When she didn't see them, she stood and began looking around the room.

Rico sat there in the middle of the bed watching through the open door as she scurried around the living room. She gave up on her thong simply pulling on her dress. "I can't be your friend, Carmen."

She turned to face him. "What?"

"I can't just be your friend." He moved to the edge of the bed and pushed onto his feet.

"Rico—"

"I mean it. I can't be your friend. I won't settle for that. Especially not when I know what we could be." He stepped into the living room where she was.

Carmen stared at him trying to decide if she should be offended or touched. "So what, if we aren't having sex you can't be around me?"

Rico narrowed his eyes at her, "oh don't even throw that shit at me, Carmen!"

"Well it's what you're saying isn't it? You only want me around if we're fucking—"

"I never said that. Do not put words in my mouth."

"Well then why don't you just come out and say it then?" Carmen looked away, scared to hear his real answer.

Just then it hit him. He was going about this all wrong. "I'm so sick of this." Rico reached out and grabbed Carmen by her arm spinning her so that she directly faced him. "Just stop."

She stared into his blue eyes noticing the darkness underlying his irises. "stop what?"

"The games." Rico pushed her back forcefully against the door of the room. "When do you stop running, Carmen?" In one swift motion he was close enough to smell the pine in her hair and feel her heart racing. Her back pressed against the cold metal of the door while the heat from his body blazed her front. "I am not some misguided kid in over his head." Carmen groaned as his hand ran up her thigh, once again lifting her dress. The other hand roughly squeezed her tit rolling her engorged nipple between his fingers through the flimsy fabric. "I know you, and your mouth may be saying no," he made her hiss when he bit the skin just behind her earlobe, "but your body is giving you away."

"Rico—" he cut her off his hand flying from her breast to her neck, squeezing tight enough to hurt by normal standards, but Carmen wasn't a normal girl which was why he new just how turned on she was. In that beautiful body was enough power to rip him apart, but she made absolutely no move to stop him, cupping her hands around his fingers on her neck.

"Enough talking!" He tightened his grip on her and pulled on that super sensitive nipple with the other hand making her whimper. "I'm sick of listening to you lie to me." Slowly, Rico trailed his hand down her naval, his nails tracing faint white lines on her silky caramel skin. He slid his hand down to the slit of her dress and yanked it horizontally ripping it along her waist. His fingers slid over her stomach, past her hips, down to her dripping center feeling the pool of liquid there. "From now on you speak when I tell you to." Then he was kissing her, devouring her lips like a man possessed. The intensity of his kiss and his grip on her neck made it nearly impossible to breathe, but Carmen didn't care. She just wanted more. Until this moment, no one had ever been so... aggressive, so masculine, so unbearably sexy. Her pussy was on fire. She wanted him to take her right then just like last night, no foreplay, no warning, but he had other plans. Rico released his grip on her neck and stepped back. "Walk."

Carmen walked straight ahead to the ugly orange couch in the living room of the expansive suite. Rico was behind her pushing her head down so that she was bent over the back of the couch. He pulled off his belt and tied her arms behind her back as if she were under arrest. She barely had time to moan before feeling the sting on her ass from a swift slap to her right cheek, then again on the left, then the right, then the left. Carmen was a ball of nerve endings with his hand sending out an electric jolt with each resounding "smack!" And then his fingers were inside her dripping cunt, thrusting up inside, twisting and turning.

"Oh, oh!" Each time she thought he'd found her spot, his fingertips would hit some new, unexplored area of her wetness. Carmen was racing towards a massive orgasm to top every single minute of the night before. It felt like he was reading her mind, ramming his long digits into her, amazed at the way her greedy cunt sucked his fingers back in as if asking for more. He obliged and added a third finger, driving it home with reckless abandon. In no time she was cumming hard, without warning, pussy juice spraying all over the back of the couch and streaming down her legs.

"What the fuck?" He pressed his two fingers to her pussy, spreading those flaming pink lips exposing the engorged nub inside. "Did I tell you to cum? Huh?" Before she could answer he brought his other hand down with a dutiful slap to her pussy.

"Uhuh!" Carmen screamed in delirium, biting the throw pillows as she fought not to cum again. The overwhelming pain and pleasure of his hand smacking her wet clit was almost too much. Then he shoved two fingers back inside her causing her eyes to roll back into her skull and clench her thighs together.

"Open your legs." She hesitated, afraid she might cum again if she did, but Rico responded with a smack to her ass hard enough to leave a burning red handprint. "Now!" Carmen obeyed, spreading her legs so that she formed a perfect "v" against the back of the sofa. He pulled his fingers out, just marveling at the sight in front of him. Carmen's shapely body bent over the couch, ass up in the air, completely on display for him. Her pussy oozing in anticipation for the hard, long fucking she was destined for. "Look at that. Dripping. Fucking. Wet. But this is just a one time thing right?"

"I—" she was cut off with a hard slap on that pert little ass.

"Did I say I wanted a fucking answer?" He stepped close pressing his length into her crack. "We both know I already know the answer." Rico rubbed his dick between her ass cheeks slowly drawing groans and sounds of frustration from deep within her. He wanted her to feel all of the pent up frustration he'd been holding onto. He had been in love with this girl since he was 8 years old, lusting after her since before he'd hit puberty. Carmen had starred in countless wet dreams and late night fantasies, been the inspiration for too many songs on his guitar. There had been too many nights of sleep lost, too many raging punches through bedroom walls. He needed to make her feel it all. "I think you want me to fuck you all the time. I think you want me to play with your pussy like this," he teased reaching down to rub her clit. Carmen moaned aloud as he manipulated her pussy any way he wanted, and she realized that she did want this— want him. "Tell me how much you love me playing with this pussy."

"I love it when you play with my pussy."

"Your pussy?" Rico smirked and landed another slap to her wet lips.

"Aauhh!" Carmen moaned again losing the ability to distinguish between pleasure and pain. "Yours! Yours, its your pussy, Rico!"

"Oh that's better." He replaced his fingers on her clit stroking it. "And do you want me to fuck this pussy?"

"Fuck yes," she whimpered.

"Just once?"

"Mmmm," she moaned.

Slap! "I asked you a question."

Carmen cried out, "Ugh, no!"

Rico smiled and reached down gripping a fistful of golden brown hair and yanking her up from the sofa. Her back was pressed into his bare chest, his cock forced between her ass cheeks.

"Whenever I want?"

"Yesssss," she hissed.

"Say it!" He popped her pussy again.

"Fuck me, fuck me whenever you want." She groaned biting her bottom lip.

"That's my girl." Rico reached around from behind her to cup one of those bouncing boobies that he was going to have to play with some more later. She let him turn her face to the side to meet his lips. He was still forceful, but she could feel the admiration in his touch and taste the passion he'd been holding onto— just for her. Kissing him back with fervor and a ferocity that rivaled his own, Carmen drew grunts and low moans of pleasure from him dueling his tongue for citizenship of his mouth.

Rico broke the kiss to whisper in her ear, his lips pressed against the side of her face. "Put it in, baby." Carmen didn't hesitate reaching between her legs and positioning him at her entrance. His hand slipped back into place on her neck making her heartbeat quicken as he pushed into her core.

"I, uh, oh yes, fuck yes," Carmen cried unable to contain herself. He was so good, so deep. She felt impossibly full and somehow her— no his— pussy still hungered for more of his rigid pole.

Rico held himself still inside her pulsing center regaining his composure as her tight cunt contracted and massaged his dick. "Did I tell you to speak?" he moved to her erect nipple squeezing it between his fingertips.

"No!" Carmen screamed arching her back and forcing another inch of his meaty cock inside her starving pussy. She was losing her grip on reality, much less her control over her pussy muscles. Rico felt so good buried inside her, throbbing and growing, the fat mushroom head pushing into her cervix.

"Oh I didn't think so." He smirked as her breath hastened, while he squeezed her throat and licked the side of her face. "I'm gonna back up and get you in good position to take a good, stiff fucking like the naughty little minx that you are."

"Mhmmm," Carmen whimpered like a bitch in heat.

"You better make sure you keep my dick warm, got it?" he slapped her each tit just for effect.

"Mmm, yes! Yes Papi, I'll keep that big dick nice and warm."

Rico smiled wide and broad and for the moment he was thankful that this position didn't really allow her to see his facial expressions. "Put your hands on the sofa." Carmen obeyed placing both palms on the top of the couch. She felt his cock moving slowly pulling out of her and immediately felt angry at the loss of him filling her. She followed him walking her feet back so that she stood bent over with her hands outstretched to the sofa, her flat stomach nearly parallel to the floor, and her legs forming an upside down "v" in front of him. His cock was still deep inside her, and so Rico decided to reward her for following directions.

"I think that's my new favorite sound. You calling me, Papi. I like that." Rico pulled his hips back so that just the head of his dick was inside her holding himself there. "Tell me how bad you want Papi to fuck you."

"Oh Papi, fuck me please? I want to make you come so bad."

"Yeah, you want me to come all in this wet pussy, don't you?"