Identity Theft

Story Info
Identical sister tries to steal her sister's identity.
8.9k words
3.92
31.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18 years.

I read a story about identity theft and was intrigued by the concept. In that story the heroine was saved by a wolf digging her out of a buried coffin. It triggered some thoughts. There is no way to write a story on the topic without someone getting hurt. As to whom, well you will have to read the story to find out. But I do advise that this is not a warm and fuzzy romance. It is a story about identity theft and is purely a figment of my imagination. It contains strong elements of non-consent. If this is likely to offend then please do not read.

*****

Rebecca Morgan shielded her eyes from the sunshine as she shuffled through the door to the open exercise area with the rest of the inmates. Her first day behind bars, she was understandably nervous and she didn't like what she had seen already. She hoped to be able to blend into the background and not be seen but, being white and beautiful in a jail full of Mexicans and black women made it mission impossible. She numbed her mind, lowered her eyes and shuffled along in her place.

There were obvious power groups and Rebecca shuffled out behind a large Mexican woman who had four minders. They sauntered casually into the exercise yard confident in themselves. Rebecca followed them cautiously and suddenly she was alert. Something just didn't look right. She could feel her heart rate increasing as she noticed two inmates arguing on the right. She knew a diversion when she saw it. Her head swivelled and she saw a nervous girl creeping from the left, her hand holding something under her clothing as she closed on the Mexican.

Rebecca had no idea why she moved, it was purely a reaction but she ran the few steps needed and flung herself in front of the assailant. With arms outstretched a stiletto pierced her ribs under her armpit and she collapsed to the ground. Pandemonium broke loose, the assailant ran, the minders broke to chase her while one, not understanding what had happened sunk her boot into Rebecca before her partner could drag her away, In moments armed guards swarmed over them as Rebecca tried to stem the bleeding. She fell into a coma as the medical team surrounded her and provided life support. Later her condition was announced as critical with significant internal bleeding.

Days later she awoke in the infirmary. The first person she saw was Manny, the Mexican woman she had protected.

'I thought I had seen it all girl. What were you thinking? You a hot, white girl taking a knife for me, a big, bad ass Mexican woman. Now why did you do that girl? You got a death wish or something or are you just plain stupid?'

Rebecca opened her mouth and for a moment she just looked at the Mexican before shaking her head in wonderment. 'I... in all honesty I obviously wasn't thinking was I? If I had been then I would have run the other way. I have no idea why I did what I did and if you will pardon me, I don't intend to do anything as dumb and stupid again in my life.'

The Mexican smiled at her and Rebecca shrugged her shoulders and smiled back. 'Name's Manny. No surname just Manny. Generally I boss the prison so you are now under my protection. Girl, you saved my life, I owe you. You have a friend for life. Anything, and I mean anything you want in jail or when you get out you let Manny know. I don't forget my friends. Promise.' And Manny was to prove good to her word.

**

When Rebecca was released from hospital back into the prison population she was surprised to find herself bunked next to Manny and in a double. 'This is Rose,' said Manny with a smile. 'Rose is my present to you for saving my life. You will like Rose. I'm sure she will help make the rest of your sentence bearable. Trust me.'

Manny could see that Rebecca wasn't certain about her meaning. She elected not to elaborate and just smiled to herself knowingly. Rose didn't say much at all. Just followed Rebecca around like a faithful dog. Slowly Rebecca got used to Rose's presence.

But the moment the lights went out Rebecca felt Rose slide onto the bed beside her. She didn't have time to say anything before Rose's lips pressed softly against hers. Her tongue sliding along Rebecca's lips before gently urging Rebecca's mouth to open a fraction. As Rebecca did so she felt Rose's tongue start to probe deeply into her mouth, twining around her tongue. And it was only moments before Rebecca felt Rose cup a breast and start to tease a nipple to arousal. Rebecca let out a small moan of pleasure as Rose kissed her neck before biting and sucking hard leaving an unmistakable love bite, which in the morning would be visible to inmates and in the circumstances, a warning to everyone that she was protected and taken. Her signature complete Rose kissed her way down Rebecca's breasts and attacked an aroused nipple, chewing and teasing as Rebecca moaned softly in appreciation.

Rose was in no hurry, they had forever. She worked every inch of Rebecca's breasts with her mouth and hands, teasing, fondling, squeezing, biting and caressing. Rebecca was in a wonderland of senses, her soft mewing carrying through the quiet cell block so others were aware of the lovemaking taking place. Some listened, some turned away, jealous, trying to block out the sounds.

But there was no mistaking where Rose had ventured when Rebecca let out a long groan of delight as Rose's tongue slipped into her hot pussy, the tip caressing her burning clit. Unconsciously Rebecca spread her legs wider. Rose slowly circled Rebecca's clit with the tip of her tongue, then alternated with periods where she would rhythmically suck her clit. In time Rebecca started moving her hips in the same rhythm to get more friction on her heated bud. And that was when Rose started licking the full length of Rebecca's slit.

Rebecca was moaning continuously as Rose licked the inside of her cunt lips, then flicked the point of her tongue from side to side before inserting one finger into her cunt and one up her ass.

Rose started slowly finger fucking Rebecca's cunt and ass as she moved her mouth back to pleasure her hyper aroused clit. Rebecca could feel an orgasm coming from a long way out. Rose was her sexual master, bringing her agonisingly close to orgasm then teasing her, letting it slip away, only to lift her up again and again. Rebecca's world was confined to the sensual pleasures of her body, her clit throbbing relentlessly as Rose tormented her sex. When the climax came it wasn't with a bang but a long, slow burn that consumed her body and her mind. Her hips were bucking, pushing into Rose of their own volition and Rose knew how to keep the climax surging though Rebecca's body until, bathed in sweat, her muscles exhausted she collapsed: sated. As Rose massaged her body Rebecca held her head and kissed her full on the lips. Rose smiled, pleased that her new mistress was satisfied at what was to become a nightly ritual. Rebecca fell asleep in Rose's arms.

**

Later Rebecca and Manny had discussions about her future. 'What you going to do when you get out girl?' asked Manny as they sat taking in some sun.

'Well, I expect that we have all the breaking and entering trades in here to learn from.' Mused Rebecca. 'I have a sister, actually we are identical twins. Never met her so I don't have any family relationship. She is rich and I hope is ripe for picking,' she said. 'A bit of this and a bit of that. Hmpf, I've got some time to think about it.'

'Ah, so you are planning on spending most of your life in the can then,' Manny said in a resigned voice. 'I hoped you might be better than that.'

'Not if I learn from the people in here,' said Rebecca, puzzled at Manny's comment.

'Honey, you want to learn from the people here? Well, that black lady over there, she can teach you how to open any lock. Better than Houdini. That little lady over there, home safes are her speciality. You want to do electronic locks, that fat Mex. Yeah, we got all the skills. Abduction, extortion, rape, and more. Buut... what's the common denominator babe?'

'Um... I don't know,' said Rebecca uncertainly looking from one person to the other.

'Yeah, that would be right. Have a look girl. You are in prison, I am in prison and they are in prison. So if these are your teachers then you are going to wind up back in prison. Look you fleece your sister, or anyone else. What you get; a grand, two, more. But you're not used to having money so you spend it in no time at all, and then you need more. You keep taking chances. Sooner or later you slip up because you are a dumb cunt and back here you are. If you want to stay out then don't think like all these small-time crooks. Get ambitious, think big. One hit, the right hit, and you can set yourself up for life.'

Rebecca remained silent on the matter for a week before raising it again with Manny. 'Ok Manny, think big you said. Think big it is, but I need help. I don't want to rob my sister's money. No matter how much she has, sooner or later I would spend it then I'm back to square one as you said. I need more. Identity theft: I want to take over her life, I want to be her; I don't want to steal her money I want to own it, what she has, what she is going to get, I want it all.' Rebecca leaned close to Manny and stared intently into her eyes. Then in a voice that sent a pleasant chill through Manny. 'And I want her to know that I'm doing it.'

Manny smiled. 'Woowee girl. Now you are talking. Let's talk about what help do you need. I can set you up with just about anything.'

'I need a lot of things Manny. Initially I need a plan to neutralise her boyfriend and our mother. There is no way I can bluff those two, they would know. But we have time to work on that.'

'Leave him to me babe. I have a niece, Juanita. Trust me, Juanita will solve that problem.' And she laughed.

'Ok, and I know how to solve the other. Mother won't like it but that only makes it better. Thereafter it will all hinge on mannerisms, yeah mannerisms are the key. If there is a conflict of information people will notice mannerisms above anything else. I need to see some vision of her in her office, at home, with her boyfriend and anything else we can get, Actually I need a lot of vision. I have to mimic everything, I have to know how she thinks and acts, how she responds in virtually every situation, how she smiles, how she flirts, what she is like when she is angry, how does she hold a pen, how does she sit, everything she does and it needs to be second nature. We have time but time is also short. Manny, I want this to work coz if I fuck it up I'm going to be in here for a long time.'

'Oh this is going to be fun. I have a half-brother, Raphael, he's a magician, a technological genius, he can do all that and more. He can get cameras anywhere you want babe.'

'There's more,' Rebecca said. 'I also need to get her to come to see me. I need to quickly establish a relationship, I need to understand how she thinks, how she does business, how she fucks and who - but I have to ensure she tells no one about me; absolutely no one. Especially our mother, that's critical. When it happens it has to be a quick and seamless transition as I take her identity. I'm sure I can keep her quiet as I will tell her I'm not after handouts, I want to make a success of my life before anyone knows about us. Also I will tell her that once I'm successful, then and only then, we can let others into the secret. Most people would want some sort of handout or assistance so I'm sure she will respect the philosophy.'

Manny arranged for her brother Raphael to visit Alice. 'Now don't be put off baby,' Manny joked. 'Same mother, different father.'

And when Rebecca saw Raphael she understood. Six foot six, shaved head, toned muscles, good looking and a nice shade of tan - he couldn't be any more different.

'One bad tackle away from being drafted babe,' he said as he smiled at Rebecca's questioning look. 'But that just meant that I worked harder to get my degree. Manny said you saved her life. That makes you family babe. Anything you want I can do. You name it you get it. Someone hurts you - I take them out.'

Rebecca outlined her plan to Raphael and the more she said the more he smiled. 'You one bad dude babe,' he said laughing. 'I think I'm going to like working for you. Yeah, I like a mean streak in my women.' Rebecca found Raphael easy to work with and they soon struck up a smooth relationship albeit one from either side of the prison glass.

From that time onward Manny and Rebecca were consumed by planning, looking for strengths, weaknesses, threats and tasks that needed to be completed. Manny was able to get an Ipad into prison as she seemed to be able to get anything. Manny's brother was as good as Manny boasted and by the end of the week Rebecca and Manny were dissecting Alice's movements, mannerisms and love life minutely. All day every day, they worked long and hard at the transition until Rebecca resembled Alice in virtually every way; looks, voice and mannerisms.

Getting Alice's attention was easier than Rebecca imagined. When she received the letter from Rebecca Alice was immediately intrigued by her story so it was not difficult to get Alice to visit her and when they saw each other there was no doubt. For both it was like looking in the mirror, they were indeed identical twin sisters. Alice was thrilled and appreciated Rebecca's desire to make her own way before telling anyone. There was little downside for Alice. They started meeting regularly. Meanwhile Manny's brother continued filming Alice in just about every situation imaginable; cameras placed in her office, her house and in particular the bedroom. Rebecca studied, and learned about all she could about Alice and her business.

++

Rebecca and Manny spent countless hours honing her skills until her release date came due.

'What you going to do first babe?' Manny asked.

'Get somewhere to stay and case Alice out I guess,' Rebecca answered.

Manny threw her head back and laughed. 'Oh yeah, after a couple of years in here? I think I might have other thoughts babe like getting a bit of hard cock between my legs.'

Rebecca laughed. 'Ok, ok, first thing I'm going to do is get a man and get laid. Then I might get onto the plan. Happy?'

'Now that sounds a little more realistic. Look, if you want someone safe then let Raffa do the honours. We've all heard the stories about black men, here's your chance to find out whether they are true. I'm sure he would enjoy helping you find the truth babe.'

So when Raphael came pick Rebecca up it was all settled they went to Raphael's apartment both intent on having hot sex.

'Fuck what's that?' Rebecca gasped as Raphael stripped and his cock sprang free. 'Christ, that has to be... fuck me... what 9, 10, 11 inches long? I'm going to enjoy this. Just... fuck... go for it Raff it's been a long time between fucks and I want all of that.' She ripped her clothes off and flung herself back on the bed, legs open and inviting. 'Now put that meat in my cunt baby, fuck me stupid.'

Raphael was pleased when he put the head of his cock in her soft pouch and found her already slick for him.

'Oooo yes put it in,' she said as he made the first tentative thrusts trying to stretch her cunt to take him. 'Oooo, ahhh, yeah it's in. It's in, oh yeah that's fucking beautiful,' she moaned as the head slipped inside her body. And it was her more than him that thrust urgently trying to get the full length of his cock in her.

'Take it easy babe, he said concerned in case he did any damage.

'Easy be fucked. I want it, I want it all and I want it to hurt. I want to feel pain because I'm going to make that bitch of a sister feel pain. Then you can make me cum, now ram that beautiful cock into me Raff, fuck me as hard as you like, make me scream.'

Rafhael was as careful as he could be with a demanding woman pulling him into her body and was pleased when the groans of pain changed to a more familiar moan of pleasure. And as the moans became louder and longer he really started to get into the swing of it: after all, she was a beautiful woman.

'Oh yeah, Raffa. Oh yeah more, more I'm cumming baby I'mmm cumming,' she groaned as her body started convulsing on his cock. And she was still shuddering with ecstasy as she felt his balls tighten as he shot load after load of sperm into her.

'Fucking hell,' she muttered. 'That was worth waiting for. When I have babies you're going to be the father,' she said rolling onto her side and taking his wet cock in her hand, stroking him back to a hard, throbbing arousal. 'Now what are we going to do with that?' she said laughing as he covered her again.

Rebecca was more than happy to stay at Raphael's place and they stayed together enjoying the pleasures of each other's body as Rebecca put the finishing touches to her plan. It wasn't long before all the pieces came together and it was time to make it happen. But first there was one major part of the plan that had to be implemented. Alice's boyfriend Damian Rule, now fiancée had to be taken out of the picture. And that was Juanita's role. Juanita, just 18 was absolutely hot. Her heritage was of Mexican origin; her looks enhanced over the years by Spanish blood which gave her an exotic look added to by years of breeding with white Americans. The end result a somewhat small woman, slim, long black hair with large breasts and a mesmerising face. Attractive didn't seem enough to really describe her.

**

They knew from observation that Damian and his brother Joe went to a local bar on Monday nights to watch the football. Both had an eye for the girls and occasionally took the opportunity to sew some fresh oats. So when Juanita rocked up at the bar with her sister Esmerelda the two gorgeous women attracted the attention of most males in the bar and certainly Damian and Joe.

Sometime later they found themselves at Damian's place. Damian had a king size bed so Juanita and Esmerelda quickly stripped and lay on their backs inviting then boys to "come on down" and come on down they did.

Initially Damian paired off with Juanita, Joe took Esmerelda. There was a lot of laughter and ribald comments as the boys covered the girls and started fucking. Then the sounds became more familiar. And it was Juanita that let a slow moan escape her lips.

'Yes, yes, oh fuck me Damian. Make me cum baby.'

And almost immediately she was joined by Esmerelda. 'Ah, ah, ah,' she gasped with every thrust from Joe.

Then the two girls were both groaning with arousal as the boys pounded their cunts with excitement.

'Oh god I'm nearly there,' gasped Juanita. Only to me mimicked by Esmerelda.

'Deeper Joe.'

'Harder Damian. Oh yes, like that.'

'More, more, oh god I'm fuckinggg cummming.'

'Me two ahhhhhhh.'

Both girls came at the same time and it was only moments later that Damian and Joe shot their load.

And the cameras in Juanita and Esmerelda's bags rolled on capturing the lovemaking.

'Oh that was great,' muttered Damian as he and Joe rolled off the girls. Next time I think we will swap partners he said.

'Oh you are naughty boys,' Juanita said laughing as Damian and Joe swapped places. All that was left was for the boys to get hard again which wasn't a problem as Juanita and Esmerelda took their flaccid cocks in their mouth and started to suck the blood through.

The following day Juanita and Esmerelda gave Rebecca a copy of the night's entertainment on a thumb drive. The pictures were dark but the audio clear and damning. Now it would be timing.

**

When her parole came up Rebecca never told Alice, she just disappeared for a time until one night she arrived at Alice's house and rang the door bell.

Alice answered the door and let out a squeal of delight as she saw Rebecca at the door, pizza and bottle of wine in hand, smile on her face. She was genuinely excited to see Rebecca and gave her a kiss. They quickly opened the wine and Rebecca poured them a drink while Alice started serving the pizza... Alice took a drink, stopped, her hand started shaking then staggered. She put a hand out to steady herself against the bench, held herself for a moment then as she tried to move missed and fell. Confused she tried to get up; couldn't, scrambled around at Rebecca's feet. Her eyes closed.