Idiokti̱sía, Ypi̱réti̱s, Políti̱s Ch. 09

Story Info
Research Volunteers.
2.8k words
4.56
9.8k
6
1

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers

Research Volunteers

Karen needed a publicly accessible space to process their research 'volunteers'. Mitch figured they may as well be comfortable. He booked a small conference room on the first floor of the Miramont, a large destination resort hotel located right on Miami Beach. Mitch enslaved just the resort General Manager and decided to see if the "Entoli straevmata tou (Command his armies)" extended his control to the entire staff. It worked beautifully; he and his wives were treated like royalty. With the GM on board, they were assigned a quiet room near the back of the resort conference center where they would have easy public access with minimal casual exposure.

The GM also generously provided a penthouse suite with a marvelous view of the ocean. Strict orders were left with the resort hospitality staff that the guests in suite 2001 were to be pampered with the greatest of care. Mitch visited the head of housekeeping and had a maid assigned to his suite full time. The full figured Latina babe took up residence in their suite for the duration of their stay. Dressed in a fetish version of the hotel maid uniform, she provided round the clock service as the shower attendant, grooming assistant, makeup artist, nail polish technician, and generally cleaning whatever Mitch wanted. Mitch spoke more Spanish than Lucita spoke English. She had an envious main of jet black hair hanging down to her waist, a pretty round face, and dark sultry eyes. Lucita had generous, soft tits and ass, a straight strong back, and a smelly pussy. Barely 18, Lucita was a virgin with thick tangled mats of hair under her arms and between her legs. Mitch deflowered her first, then made her stay clean and smooth from then on. Among her duties, Mitch made her responsible for keeping Jill, Karen, and herself carefully shaven at all times. Mitch never used any leverage on Lucita beyond the 'Command his Armies' incantation against the resort GM, but she attended to her duties with uncommon diligence.

Jill and Karen both visited a local ob-gyn physician and scheduled their necessary prenatal doctor visits. Both were declared healthy and on progress toward normal pregnancies. The doctor's name was Barbara Jones. Mitch tagged along on the first visit and enthralled her in the exam room. Her long black hair contrasted nicely with her milky white skin. He had her strip naked and hop up onto the exam table with her feet resting in the stirrups. He stepped between her spread legs and pushed into her while Jill and Karen stood on either side, kissing and groping her. Mitch guided her through several orgasms before coming deep inside her.

Mitch had already pulled out before he noticed the wedding band on her left hand. Smiling, he told her, "Ypi̱réti̱s, you will completely forget that you had sex with me at your office. However, the experience of getting fucked on your exam table will stay with you, becoming your private sex fantasy. Seeing your patients in the stirrups will make you wet. Imagining yourself like this will inspire many hot nights with your husband. In your dreams you will conjure up increasingly bizarre images of women strapped down to an exam table while you 'examine' them with weird medical instruments. You will find yourself secretly masturbating to your fantasy a lot, sneaking off to find a bathroom, driving alone in your car, quietly touching yourself at night while your husband sleeps. Yet you are unable to get yourself off. You will be completely dependent on your husband to relieve your near constant hunger for sex. Luckily all your buttons are now easy for your husband to push. You'll find that he can make you come with such simple actions as nibbling on your ear, stroking your nipples, or spooning you from behind. When he fucks you, he takes you to a whole new level of pleasure, leaving you a babbling bimbo when he is done. Each time he fucks you, it makes you love him more than ever before. You should get dressed now. I imagine you have other patients to tend to."

Mitch and Karen visited a local medical lab to secure a phlebotomist chair for her project. Mitch worked with the clinic director to get the best looking technician, Gina, assigned to help them for the duration of the project. Taking no chances, he enslaved the entire clinic staff to ensure unquestioning cooperation until they were no longer needed.

Karen also worked with the director to arrange for all necessary lab testing she would need as her research project proceeded. All samples would be relayed through the lab, and all results would be returned to the lab. Both Karen and Dr Rogers would be given copies of all the labwork. Local copies would be destroyed and any trace of the project would vanish after completion.

Gina came to the resort the next day with a chair and several boxes of medical supplies she would need to perform her job. She and Karen set up the conference room to look like a respectable project, so that anyone who might wander that far down the hall would see nothing unusual.

When the room was set up, Karen locked it and asked Gina if she wanted to come up to the suite. She politely declined and left for home. Karen noted her apparent non-sexual attachment to Mitch. That supported Jill's earlier guess that the depth and character of a Property's enslavement matched Mitch's attitudes and requirements at the point of capture. Somehow a Property became exactly the slave that Mitch required at the time. Mitch had kept his demeanor professional during the clinic visit. All he needed was a competent technician, and prefered she be attractive. Gina's attitude reflected that. Karen realized that Mitch was restricting the use of his power to keep entanglements to a minimum. Either he naturally knew the best way to wield the power, or the power itself was guiding him in the best direction.

Karen kept her thoughts to herself, 'Poor Gina doesn't know what she is missing.' She squirmed a bit, thinking what might be waiting for her upstairs. The elevator car was empty, so she kept her hand up her miniskirt the whole ride.

Now that everything was ready for Karen's research, Mitch took his two wives down to the resort dance club to party. The three danced together some. When Karen and Jill danced together, they put on a wildly erotic girl-on-girl show. Mitch danced with nearly every girl in the place, collecting three new servants as he went.

Up in the penthouse, Mitch and Lucita conducted a relentless two-on-five orgy. Mitch kept himself erect for several hours, moving from hole to hole at will. Lucita followed along, keeping her hands busy on whichever thrall/slave Mitch was using, making sure Mitch's cock was thoroughly licked clean between holes. In the morning, two of the visitor servants had to leave for work. Mitch set them free. The third, coincidentally named Lucy, was unemployed and unattached. Lucy had curly red hair and large freckled tits. Freckles everywhere else, too. She stayed on and Mitch assigned her to be Lucita's grooming co-worker and all day playtime partner. To help with the bonding process, Mitch turned them into matched anal queens. He gave them both a warm affection for watching each other get fucked up the ass and a persistent urge to lick each other's assholes before sex, after sex, and any other time the fancy hit them. He explicitly impressed on them that they would enjoy especially powerful orgasms from simply licking another woman's asshole, second only to getting ass-fucked by a hard cock. He also gave them long term goals of improving Lucita's English fluency as well as teaching Lucy Spanish.

That day Karen and Jill started combing the beaches for volunteers. Karen laid out the beach into sections and they worked separately. Both carried a small cooler and a messenger bag with literature. Both dressed in a tasteful one-piece bathing suit to fit in rather than stand out. Karen added a miniskirt in a complementary color over her swimsuit. Jill was three months pregnant now and looked radiant with her healthy baby bulge.

They scanned the beach for the best looking girls out there. Staying discrete, they would approach a beauty and make her an offer. Each girl was offered a hundred dollars to participate in a research project. For a hundred bucks all she had to do was provide a saliva sample and pose for a picture. It was all in the interest of science, you see. That done, she was given a brochure invitation to go to a conference room at the Miramont where she could earn another hundred bucks for giving a blood sample and filling out a short survey. The sample would be taken in a medically clean environment by a licensed phlebotomist, who would have her credentials on display (true). They would be invited back two more times a week, to be paid for each visit.

By the end of the first week, Jill and Karen had made contact with over forty young women. 18 of them were brave enough (or greedy enough) to show up at the Miramont to trade a blood sample for another engraving of Ben Franklin. Gina made the whole process look professional, and took the samples to the lab each night for processing. Each girl was assigned a random three digit number so her samples would be anonymized.

Mitch spent his days procuring a yacht. The yacht would be needed to effect Jill's plan. Mitch started with the charter companies. He did see a fair number of suitable craft. However he was dissatisfied with the amount of entanglement it would take to control yet another company, hide his onboarding activities, and keep the boat for several weeks. He did learn a lot about what boats were available, what certain boats were capable of, what crews would be required, and the class of craft it would take to comfortably and safely complete the intended voyage.

After three days of visiting charter companies and viewing boats, he started a personal search of the private yachts moored in the Miami area. Mitch had enthralled the last charter operator for a good map of where he might find a suitable craft. At the main port area he did find a good selection of boats. But moored long term, most of these boats had absentee owners. Mitch needed to contact the owner personally to secure use of the craft. Mitch was uncomfortable with the public nature of the moorings.

Mitch started combing the inland waterways of the Miami area. He came upon one neighborhood where a collection of seriously wealthy individuals lived inside their exclusive community. All the homes were expansive, expensive mansions. There must have been some version of 'keeping up with the Jones' going on. Nearly every home had some large boat tied to the private dock behind the home.

Mitch surveyed the boats and homes, selecting one for targeting. He knocked on the front door and the housekeeper answered. Mitch enthralled the middle aged hispanic woman to get complete answers.

The mister and missus were both out for the day. Mitch got the business address of Mr. Andrews, the owner of the property. He headed on downtown where the office was located.

Marshall Andrews' headed up a very successful real estate development firm. He'd amassed a tidy fortune over the years. Mitch easily found the high rise office tower. Andrews owned the whole building as an asset of the business. He had occupied the top four floors for his headquarters and was leasing out the rest of the building. Mitch used the medallion to remove any barriers to meeting with him personally. This sort of action, getting his way, had been second nature before he had the medallion embedded in his chest. Now it was first nature. Mitch now assumed that everyone he met would cooperate with him. He enthralled people, often without consciously deciding to, the word 'Ypi̱réti̱s' rolling off his tongue without thinking. He didn't hesitate to full-on enslave someone if it suited his needs, or desires.

Finally meeting Mr. Andrews face to face, "Hello Mr. Andrews. My name is Mitch O'Connell. Idiokti̱sía."

Andrews expressed a momentary surprize as the incantation settled in, "Yes, Mr O'Connell. How may I be of assistance to you?"

"There are several ways you should be able to help me, Andrews. You don't mind being called that, do you?"

"No, Sir. You can call me whatever you wish. How should I address you?"

"You may call me Mr. O'Connell. I will require complete obedience from you at all times, Idiokti̱sía. You appear to possess significant resources. I will be needing to use some of your property to complete some certain activities. You will carefully carry out my instructions and you will tell absolutely no one of any activities in our relationship. Is this clear, Idiokti̱sía? Do you have any questions?"

"No questions, Mr O'Connell. I will do everything you ask to the best of my ability."

"OK, first tell me the size of your fortune. What is your net worth?"

"Well, that depends on how you look at it. If I were to sell everything today, I'd have somewhere in the neighborhood of 550 or 600 mil. Of course, if I sold everything, the stock value of the company would take a big hit. The way real estate is going in Florida these days, I'm adding 30 to 50 a year to that. So I'm worth a lot more if I stay working."

"That's good, Idiokti̱sía. I've been to your house and notice you live in great comfort and luxury. How many bedrooms are in your home?"

"There are 5 bedrooms in the main house plus 8 more bedrooms in the guest wing. It's kind of rambling, but Pris insisted on a big mansion."

"And Pris would be your ...?"

Andrews pointed to a picture, "Priscilla, my wife. That's a picture of her."

Mitch checked out the picture of Andrews standing next two beautiful women. Both women looked young enough to be his daughter. "Which one is your wife?"

"On the left is my wife. On the right is my daughter, Shannon."

"Does your daughter live at home?"

"No, she cannot stand my wife's guts. She stays in my beach house up in Coco Beach."

"I must meet them both. Will your wife be around home at dinner tonight?"

"Yes, that is one of my rules. Pris must be at home for dinner every night."

"Excellent, Idiokti̱sía. Phone your housekeeper and tell her to expect three guests for dinner. I would like you two to meet my two wives. When is a good time?"

"I normally get home around six. I will have my chef prepare a good meal."

"Excellent. Now what about your yacht? You have your own chef. Do you keep a crew on payroll?"

"No, more like on retainer. My skipper also runs his own tourist fishing boat. He will park his own boat anytime I request that he captain my yacht. I pay him more than he can make on his own, so he drops everything when I ask. Would you like to take her out for a spin sometime? I call her the Honky Tonk."

"Yes, I actually will have use of your boat at some point here, Idiokti̱sía. It will be a few weeks out, and will be for a several week cruise. I will let you know when I know the dates."

"That should be fine. I had no immediate plans to take her out."

"Describe your boat for me. How many cabins, how many people in her capacity?"

"She has a rated capacity of forty passengers for a day cruise, and four cabins that will sleep eight. She also has crew cabin space for four plus a chef. She can do 32 knots on the open ocean and can be provisioned for two to three weeks out of port."

Mitch repeated the Property word multiple times, driving home the effect, ensuring total control, "That sounds perfect, Idiokti̱sía. Contact your crew and let them know they will be needed soon for a multi week job, Idiokti̱sía. Keep these instructions in mind, Idiokti̱sía. You are very happy to cooperate with me in any way I require, Idiokti̱sía. I am allowed access to all of your possessions, as much as I want, at any time I want, Idiokti̱sía. I have an expensive research project underway and will need substantial cash from time to time. You may not discuss our relationship with anybody, including your wife, Idiokti̱sía. I will see you at 6:30."

Mitch had controlled Andrews heavy handedly, leaving nothing to chance, which had given him a raging hardon. Horny as he was, Mitch specifically avoided any unnecessary contact as he left Andrew's offices.

That done, he went the Miramont conference room to find Jill and Karen. "Karen, do you think you could collect a blood sample? Or would you need Gina's supervision?"

"I've taken samples from mice. How about I practice on Jill?"

Gina gave Karen a mini lesson on taking human blood samples. She put together a small kit to take along. Then Mitch, Jill, and Karen went upstairs to dress for dinner.

ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers