Idle Hands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Sarah lay on her bed, tense and miserable. Despite the good news at dinner that she would be able to achieve her long-wished-for goal of going to culinary school, she was desperately unhappy.

Her mind kept turning over the events of that afternoon. When she and her father had been talking in his workshop. She had been admiring his art and teasing him about his size when suddenly, everything changed. He was no longer her father. At least, he wasn't just her father. For the first time, she saw him as a man. A sexually desirable man who she wanted, very badly.

And he wanted me, she thought, turning over so she was lying on her stomach. Almost involuntarily, she pushed her groin into the mattress, enjoying the pressure on her pubis. I could tell. His eyes got big. And I think his cock did, too.

And then Maria had to come in and ruin everything. Her lips tightened as she remembered how the moment had been shattered, her father jumping guiltily away from her.

Probably for the best, I guess, she thought, getting up. She walked aimlessly around the room, trying to work off a little of her nervous energy. For the past several days she had felt high-strung and jittery, as if she had been drinking coffee non-stop. Good thing I didn't actually try to kiss Daddy. Maria probably would have told Mom, and then there's no way the two of them would get back together. Mom would hit the roof. Even to herself the words sounded unconvincing.

But oh, the thought of being with her father haunted her. She imagined the feel of his hands on her, strong but gentle. How his mouth would taste. How his body would look when she peeled his clothes away. How his cock would feel, hot and hard, plunging into her wet horny channel...

With a start, she realized she had unbuttoned her shorts, and her fingers had dipped below the waistline of her panties, playing with her lips. They felt hot and swollen under her questing fingers, and she shivered as one finger danced across her clit. She stared vacantly out the window as she pleasured herself. This is wrong, she thought. Daddy isn't mine. He's Mom's. I should be happy he's back and they're trying to get back together.

But I want him, she wailed in the silent recesses of her mind. She glared at the workshop, the lights in the windows glowing in the distance. I'm tired of boys who don't know what they're doing, fumbling around in my pants like it's a treasure map and they lost the instructions. I bet Daddy wouldn't need any help finding my button.

She tore off her shirt and unclasped her bra, letting them fall to the floor. Her panties soon followed. She caressed her breasts dreamily, imagining her hands were her father's. She pinched one pink, pebbled nipple, biting down on her lip to keep from moaning aloud.

God, I'm so horny. I should call someone. Dave. Or Micah. Anyone who can scratch my itch.

But instead she stayed at the window, her hands roaming over her body, waiting for something she couldn't even name. The prospect of putting on her clothes and driving to someone's house palled in comparison to the lovely feelings coursing through her. Every nerve end seemed to be hypersensitized, every part of her body ready for love. She parted her nether lips with one damp finger and slowly pushed it inside her, smiling slowly as her flesh eased open to accommodate this welcome invader.

In the distance the door to her father's workshop opened. Two figures exited, walking close together. It only took her seconds to recognize her parents. They walked slowly towards the house, their bodies brushing. In the evening darkness, she could not make out the expressions on their faces, but as they came closer, Sarah saw her mother's arm was curled possessively around her father's waist. Then her eyes widened with hurt. Her father had his hand on her mother's breast, palming her tit lovingly. They stopped just before they reached the back porch and kissed, their bodies fitting together as if they had been meant for each other in the light from the back windows.

It took Sarah a few moments to realize she was crying. Tears, hot with shame and grief, dripped onto her breasts, making salty trails on her skin. The proof of her parent's love made her desires feel petty and small. How could I think of coming between them? They are so beautiful together.

After an endless moment, they disappeared from her view. Instinctively, she knew they were going to come upstairs and make love. The very thought of being nearby, almost close enough to hear them, was unbearable. Working quickly, her hands shaking, she pulled on her shorts and her shirt. She left the bra and her damp panties on the carpet, and hurried down the front staircase, hoping to avoid them altogether.

She was rounding the curve of the staircase, almost down to the ground floor, when she ran into her brother. He was obviously on his way up to his bedroom, and he rocked back when her headlong flight brought her crashing into his chest.

"Slow down, Sis," he said, clutching the bannister to keep them from tumbling down the remaining stairs. He peered at her face in the dim light of the stairwell. "Hey, are you all right?"

"Leave me alone," she snapped. She tore away from his protective grasp and clattered down to the basement, ignoring Alex's confused reply. Once there, she slammed the door closed and slapped the deadbolt home, locking herself in.

I'll watch some porn, she decided. It's Friday night, there's got to be some good soft-core stuff on Skinemax. And if I can't find anything, I'll order it off of pay-per-view.

*****

Rachel drew Josh inside the house, smiling. From the front staircase came the sound of the kids quarreling. Sarah said something snappishly, muffled by distance. They could hear Alex's peevish retort, then the sound of the basement door slamming closed.

"What was that about?" Rachel wondered.

"Do you want me to go find out?" he asked reluctantly.

She smiled up at him. "No," she said simply. "They're adults now, no matter how much they try to hide it sometimes. They insisted we treat them that way earlier tonight. Let them deal with it."

She drew him up the back stairs, his hand warm in hers. By the time they reached the upstairs hall, she was almost pulling him along, so eager was she to get him into her bedroom. She closed the door behind them and leaned against it, sighing with relief. This was the one place in the house which was completely hers. Or hers and Josh's, rather. That had been made clear to the kids from the day they moved in. This was the one room where they were absolutely forbidden to go. They would no more think about crossing that threshold uninvited than they would rob a bank.

"Finally," she said. She hugged her husband tightly around the chest, feeling the solid beat of his heart under her cheek. She patted his groin playfully. "Is my friend ready to come out and play?"

She could hear the smile in his voice. "Damn straight. He wants to know if you look as good as he remembers." His hands closed carefully around her face and tipped it up to his. His dark blue eyes were like the sea after a storm as his lips brushed hers once, twice, then opened in a fiery kiss.

Rachel did not play hard to get. After so many years together, and so many months apart, there was no need. She returned his loving embrace with all the pent-up passion in her soul. Her hands laced around his neck, forbidding him to try to escape. It seemed her efforts were all for naught, however, as Josh made no effort to get away. His hands were everywhere. On her back, on her ass, gliding up her sides. Then, finally, settling on the flushed mounds of her breasts, stifling within their lace prison. Her tongue darted into his mouth, fighting with his, until it seemed they were not two individuals, but one loving whole.

She broke away, gasping, and unbuttoned her blouse. At the same time Josh reached over his head to grip the back of his t-shirt and pull it off with one swift motion. Her eyes drank in the sculpted muscles of his abs, and she smiled possessively. She had forgotten how beautiful her husband was, for so she now thought of him, regardless of petty details such as divorce rulings. Not in the traditional sense, of course. Josh had none of the arrogant, chilly beauty of an underwear model or a Hollywood screen icon. What he was, simply, was male. From his beak of a nose to his strong arms and hands, layered with muscle, to his flat stomach and his magnificent, lovely cock, there was nothing about him which did not exude masculine virility.

She cuddled close and ran her hands up his chest, smiling as he closed his eyes, his skin warm under her hands. "I've missed you," she whispered. "Let's not do this ever again, okay?"

"That works for me," he replied. His hands strayed to her bra, then snuck around her back and undid the clasp with casual skill, allowing her breasts to finally breathe the sweet air of freedom. His eyes widened. "Damn, girl," he said. "Did you have some work done and not tell me?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Well," he said, his voice suddenly tentative, as if he was worried about offending her, "the twins here look a lot better than I remember. Not bigger. But more...younger, I guess. They look like they did when we first met," he said, cupping one of her breasts with the air of a scientist testing a hypothesis.

She sighed happily as his thumb stroked a fat nipple, then looked down to where his hands were performing their pleasant ministrations. "I don't know," she said. "I certainly haven't had a nip or tuck or anything like that. I try to take good care of myself. They don't look much different to me."

"Hmmm," he said absently, then bent to take a nipple into his mouth. She muffled a groan. God, how long had it been since someone who knew what he was doing had kissed her there? She felt her silken sheath flood with moisture. She undid his jeans for the second time that evening, reflecting that it would be much more convenient if Josh wore sweatpants.

~Or no clothes at all when he is at home.~

"I want it off. I want it all off," she whispered. The jeans finally loose, she bent to her knees, pulling off his shoes and socks as he awkwardly shifted his weight from one leg to another. In moments he was nude. She stood up again, taking him in. His face was older, perhaps, than that night they met after Illinois had beaten the ever-loving hell out of Iowa, his hair lightly dusted with gray, small wrinkles at the corners of his eyes cheerfully crinkling as he gazed at her.

But he was still her Joshua. Still hers, for all her faults and mistakes.

Suddenly, she couldn't stand it any longer. Her fingers trembling, she unzipped her skirt, letting it pool around her ankles. Stepping out of it, she pushed down the silk panties she had worn in anticipation of this night together. She faced Josh, suddenly nervous, unsure of herself.

~Nonsense~, a voice whispered in her mind. It had grown disturbingly familiar over the past several days. ~You are a woman, and therefore powerful. See how much your man desires you, and celebrate. He will not stray, unless it be at your bidding and the desire of you both.~

If she had any doubts, they were allayed by Josh's face. His face was rapt as he looked at her, a look she remembered from days long gone by. He swallowed, then bent towards her, kissing the upper slope of her breast, even as one hand cupped it from beneath. "I'd forgotten how beautiful you were, Venus," he murmured.

She smiled and arched against him, their skin rubbing together, her breasts and thighs singing a song of arousal where they touched. "I think that we've waited long enough, don't you?" she smiled. "Lord knows I'm not going to last long once you're inside me. You on top? Or me?"

"You," he said, and lay on the bed, his phallus jutting high and hard into the air. She smiled fondly. There were times when Josh wanted to be in control, eager to assert his dominance. Holding her wrists pinioned over her head and driving into her over and over. But quite often he was content to simply lay on the bed and bask in her affection, kissing her breasts and lips and neck as she filled herself with his lovely rod. Or he would lay between her thighs, licking her, and bring her to climax after climax, taking pleasure in her happiness as she came to orgasm.

She straddled him, her pale thighs sleek under his loving hands. She let her groin fall, until her nether-lips caressed his steely length. Josh groaned beneath her as her fluids slicked his thick hot hardness, running up and down, teasing him with the ecstasy to be found within her portals, until she took it away again. She dropped her head to him, kissing him, hard and fierce, as he filled his hands with her breasts, thumbing her nipples until she thought she would scream with sheer pleasure. She let his tip slip inside her, torturing herself, holding herself a mere moment away from fullness, then pulled away, enjoying his heartrent moan of frustration.

"What's the matter, baby?" she whispered. "Is some mean lady keeping you from what you want?"

"I can last as long as you can," her husband said, his eyes gleaming wickedly. His head lifted and his mouth fastened around one throbbing nipple. Quick as thought, his tongue lashed the protruding bud, and Rachel sank down down down, forcing more of her sensitive flesh into the hot wet cavern of his mouth, keening happily, her breath coming in rapid rasps, a thin mewl of pleasure escaping with every exhalation. His hands squeezed her breasts rhythmically, stroking her until she thought she would pass out from sheer pleasure, then left to explore the curves of her rear, cupping her taut cheeks, adjusting her pace on his groin in such a way to maximize both their pleasure.

His head fell back limply onto the pillows, his eyes closed. His breath slowed, and she kissed him again, running her tongue cunningly over the sensitive skin of his lips until he threaded his fingers through her hair, pulling her close as their mouths opened wide, seeking to meld into each other. All the while, her hips rose and fell, her spread labia forming a wet channel for his cock. His groin rose, pushing against her, and she moaned as his hard length stroked her tender nubbin over and over; not trying to enter her, oh no, simply content to drive her mad with pleasure.

~Now, my handmaiden. Take him now.~

"Josh," she whispered. He met her eyes, hearing the fragile, tentative tone in her voice. "You'll be here when I wake up?"

"As long as you want me, Venus," he replied, his voice so full of love it nearly broke her heart.

She braced her hands on his shoulders, pushing him down into the mattress. At the same time, she opened herself to him, both her mouth and and her tender vessel, aching to be filled. She groaned into his mouth, the sound low and guttural, as she felt him breach her dewy gates. For the first time in far too long, her tunnel was filled with the girth of her husband's cock, pushing her chaste walls apart, making her whole.

"Oh, fuck yes," she said, her voice low and throbbing. She paused for a moment, savoring the exquisite feeling as her nether-lips mashed into the hot flesh of Josh's groin, the way he filled her, his balls brushing the lower opening of her recess. Below her, Josh gasped as her sheath tightened convulsively around his tool, the muscles of her vagina milking him, involuntarily urging him to bless her with his seed.

"No," he grated, eyes wide. "Not yet."

She huffed impatiently. "What is it about men that makes them think they have to be superhuman?" she asked. "I'm not going to slit your throat if you blow early, Josh."

"It's not that," he said softly. "And you should know it by now. I want you to be happy. Don't you get it after all these years? I love you. And that means how happy I am depends on how happy you are. So I don't want to come until you do. I want to see your face. Want to watch as you reach for joy. Want to feel you shake in my arms.

"I. Love. You."

His words, laden with the truth of his affection, drove her over the edge. Unwilling, unable to wait any longer, she moved up and down on the beautiful length of his cock, the feeling as he repeatedly filled her driving her mad. She had never felt so ready. Never felt so loved. She was so wet for him she felt almost guilty, thinking of those nights when he had expended so much effort to make her ready for sex. As she moved, the sensitive nub of her clit burned as it scraped along the ridge of his phallus, teasing her towards ever-greater heights of pleasure and joy. His hands came around her, cupping her rear, guiding her, adjusting her pace to the one that most benefited them both. His own loins rose and fell, driving into her, proof of his desire.

Her sheath gripped him, her muscles clenching. She lay on top of him, her hot breasts grinding into his chest, her mouth suckling the angle where his shoulder met his neck, even as he kissed her ears and cheeks. His hands came around, gripping the tops of her thighs.

She sensed the moment when he broke; when his pleasure snapped the bonds of restraint. His hands clutched at her thighs, hard enough to bruise, and she whimpered as his groin punched up at her, filling her over and over again, striving for his own release. She lifted her head from his shoulder, meeting his eyes, her own warm with love.

"Yes, Josh," she said. "Fill me. Fill me up with your come." She laid a hand on one tense cheek and kissed the corner of his mouth, commanding his obedience. "Now."

With a hoarse shout, his hips stuttered upwards, lifting her high. She felt his cock throb within her, then the welcome burst as his seed filled her channel. At the same moment, her orgasm, long-delayed, overcame her, and she fell across her husband's chest, shaking as she finally reached the climax she had been craving for days. Power seemed to flow from her husband's groin into her, pulsing in time with his spasming shaft. It hit her like a thunderbolt at the base of her spine, and she went limp in Josh's arms, falling into unconsciousness as swiftly as one might blow out a candle.

*****

She opened her eyes to find herself in a landscape which was utterly unfamiliar. A sky, deeper and bluer than any she had ever known, hovered above her like a turquoise bowl. Grass, thick and green beneath her feet, stretched like a carpet to an unseen horizon. A small river, chattering in its stony bed, flowed away to her left. It was flecked with foam, unlike the slow, placid rivers of Illinois. Amidst the grass, small flowers bloomed like multi-colored stars.

"Well, finally," said a voice behind her.

She turned around, and her eyes widened with awe.

She wasn't a mere woman. Instead, she was the ultimate woman. The one that all other women aspired to be. Everything about her was simply, overwhelmingly, female. Her hips were full, her waist narrow, her breasts large and firm, her rear finely curved, her hair long and golden.

And God, her face was beautiful. A terrifying beauty, enough to make a woman forget all vows, all love, all duty, and fall to her feet for one kind word from her red, pouting lips.

She smiled, and Rachel could barely keep herself from throwing herself to her knees and kissing the arches of her feet. Her voice throbbed with power, commanding her obedience.

"So I'm afraid I've made a bit of a muddle of things." Her voice was faintly apologetic, and Rachel's eyes narrowed, recognizing her. She had been in her dreams. And, at least once, she had seen her, a ghostly reflection in a mirror as she made love to her intern in her corner office in the Sears Tower. "My name is Althea. I am the firstborn daughter of Lilith, who you may recognize as Adam's first wife. I am one of the succubi, and I have been sharing your body with you for the past several days."