Idle Hands Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D and s?"

"Dominant and submissive," she explained, then moaned as his lips found her taut nipple. He suckled gently, his tongue roaming around the raised nubbin of flesh until it was thick and engorged.

"It is not so difficult to understand," Maria said. She stood facing them, while Rachel, her back to them, slowly caressed her dark skin. At Rachel's ankles, the swaying tip of her tail twitched from side to side. "Alex is my master. But his mother, the senora, is the Mistress of the Household. She will not countermand my master's wishes. But with his permission, she may ask me to share her bed."

"I don't get it, Maria. What do you get out of the arrangement? Why do you let yourself be used this way? As far as I can tell, you're just a...a receptacle. Don't you have any pride?"

Maria smiled at Sarah, her hands busily massaging the globes of Rachel's rear. "No, it's obvious you don't understand. Someday I will try to explain it to you." She closed her eyes and suddenly shuddered violently, then looked down and gasped. Sarah's own eyes widened in surprise as she followed Maria's gaze. Her mother's tail had curled around and was actively stroking the soft flesh of Maria's inner thigh.

"Holy Mother," Maria sighed. "So good."

"Well," Joshua said calmly, as he and Alex entered the room, carrying assorted bits of lumber and carpentry tools. "That's something you don't see every day."

"What are you talking about, Dad?" his son asked conversationally. "Is it Mom's intern screwing my sister on the couch?"

"Actually," Jeremy said weakly, as Sarah hung poised over the tip of his throbbing cock, "It's more like she's screwing me."

"Or are you talking about what my mother is doing to my girlfriend?" Alex continued, taking no note of Jeremy's feeble protests.

Josh rubbed his chin in careful consideration. "Not sure, to be honest. I will give Jeremy credit. He's pretty well hung."

"Daddy, you have no idea," Sarah said, lowering herself onto Josh. She groaned as he filled her. "He fits as well as you do. Isn't that weird? I thought what I felt with you...would only be with you, you know?"

"Don't be silly, Sarah," her mother said, looking over from where she was tenderly ravishing Maria. They could all see the muscles of her tail flex as it caressed Maria's skin. Under her touch, Maria writhed ecstatically, emitting tiny whimpering noises. "Can you only love one person at a time? Of course not. So why should you think that your body only matches perfectly with one person? As long as you love you will find that variety makes for an eternity of pleasure."

She looked at her son and her husband. "So are you two going to do something? Or just stand there? The more power Althea has the easier the transfer will be tonight."

The two men looked at each other, then swiftly away.

"That would be a big hell no, Mom," Alex said. "I mean, I'm happy you and Maria like each other, but I'm no switch-hitter."

"And I've got that other thing to take care of that you told me about," her husband said.

"All right, Josh," she said with a loving smile. "And Alex, if you're not going to help, go somewhere and jack off. Every little bit helps, you know."

As she spoke, Jeremy sat up, managing not to dislodge Sarah. He cupped his hands around the curves of her buttocks and stood, lifting her with him. Sarah made happy mewling sounds as his cock shifted inside her and buried her head in his shoulder, her hips rocking. He rose to his feet, her legs locking around his waist.

"Sorry," he said. "I'm open to some things. But not a full-scale orgy. Sarah, which way to your room?" She whispered into his ear, and he walked out, trying to maintain his dignity.

Rachel glanced around, finding that Josh and Alex had also hastily vacated the premises. However, a quick search using Althea's powers of location showed that both of them were still inside, and were following her orders. Indeed, even as she watched, a renewed surge of power told her that Alex had reached climax.

"Spoilsports," she muttered, then reluctantly parted from Maria.

*****

Jeremy shoved the bedroom door open with his shoulder, then all but fell onto Sarah's bed, her lean body cushioning his collapse. The trip up the stairs had been exquisite torture. With each step, his cock shifted inside Sarah's hot, wet channel. Stimulated by his motions, she had rocked back and forth, her vagina clamping down on him until he thought he would burst.

As he fought for breath, she smiled and gave him her mouth. When their kiss ended, she brushed his cheek with her fingers. "Poor baby. All those hot women around, teasing you. And you're trying to save yourself for me."

"I don't think they were teasing me. I think they were totally horny for each other. The fact that it was turning me on was just collateral damage. But I had to get out of that room," he continued, slowly easing into her, then pulling out even more slowly. He closed his eyes, savoring the feel of her wrapped around his cock. "I'm not into that kind of exhibitionism."

She stretched her hands up over her head, as if to better display her beautiful assets. "But you're changing, Jeremy. We all are. Maybe not so much as Mom. But some. I certainly would never have tried to seduce my own father. And I bet you would have been shot dead rather than make love on a couch in broad daylight, where anyone could walk in and see."

He nodded, but then halted her next comment with a kiss, not letting her go until she had stopped trying to talk. "Maybe you're right. But I want to think about other things right now." He pushed her thighs apart until her legs were spread wide and he could thrust strongly into her.

"God, you're beautiful," he said softly. He bent his head, kissing first one breast, then the other, even as he continued to drive his cock in and out of her soaking sheath. In return, her hips rose to meet his, their groins joining for a single fevered instant before they parted. Each time, he could feel the liquid heat of her sex, each time hotter and wetter and stronger.

"Christ," he grated. "Sarah, I want to wait, but..." He shook his head, strands of hair blocking his eyes. "I can't. It's too much. I'm going to come!" Even as he said it he felt the rush of his orgasm boiling up the length of his cock. He buried his head in Sarah's shoulder, muffling his groans as he burst inside her with a wrenching series of spasms.

He slowed, then stopped, coming to rest with his head pillowed on her arm. He turned to find Sarah scowling at him angrily.

"What?" he asked stupidly.

"I'm. Not. Done. Yet." She bit out each word distinctly.

"But-"

She wiggled her hips. "You're still hard. I can feel it. And I'm not that far away. I'm gonna do you a favor. I won't make you eat me. Instead, you can keep fucking me until I come."

He opened his mouth to say who knew what idiotic thing, but closed it with a snap. For the first time, he saw her mother inside her. The indomitable will which had driven Rachel Wainwright through college, law school, and a profession which chewed up and spat out its members was reflected in the face of the daughter.

Besides, he thought,as he began to move inside her once more. You owe it to her. He tried not to look at the place where their bodies joined, where his still-erect cock emerged, damply glistening, in the dim light of the room. He shoved it back inside her, not wanting to look at his own semen.

"Men," Sarah groaned, reading his thoughts. "I don't know why you all get uptight about things like that. You spend all of your time trying to get rid of it, then once it's out of you, you act like it's poison.

"It's not, you know." Her eyes, when they met his, were dreamy. "It's wonderful. The stuff of life." She laid her hands on her flat belly. "Someday you'll use it to give me a baby, Jeremy. Or babies."

"How can you-"

"I know," she said. "We are meant for each other. Just like Mom and Dad. Like Alex and Maria. I may fool around with other men, like you fooled around with another woman." Her voice teased him as she pulled his head down, her breath hot in his ear, making him shudder. "But you are my soulmate. The man God made for me." She kissed him again, her lips hot and strong on his, and her legs wrapped around his thighs, her heels pulling him in deeper with every stroke, a lewd squelching sound emerging from their loins as he pounded into her over and over again.

He kept up the rhythm, setting a strong, steady pace. Inwardly he prayed that his cock would stay erect. He had no idea what fluke of fate was keeping him at attention so soon after a climax, but he knew it wouldn't last long.

I have to make her come. It wasn't just a desire. It was a duty. A need.

He pulled out, his shaft emerging from her cleft. "Turn over," he said, pulling at one bare shoulder.

"But-" she protested, her hands replacing his tool at the gates of her sex, rubbing urgently.

"Trust me," he said. With her reluctant assistance, he flipped her so she was lying on her belly. He lined up his staff with her nether lips, then entered her once more. A shift, a proper angle...there!

Sarah gave a startled squeak as he moved within her, his length causing her to tremble uncontrollably. "Oh, fuck. What are you doing?"she gasped.

I guess her father didn't have time to teach her everything he thought smugly. "Pubic bone," he panted, his belly slamming against her butt. "Lots of nerve endings there. Makes it easier for you to come. And it'll help me stay up. Until you're done. But you might want to help," he growled, "Rather than simply lying there."

She smiled over her shoulder as he labored on top of her, but with a quick cock of her hips and a wiggle of her arms, her hands disappeared from view. In seconds, he could feel them working on the nub of her clitoris, occasionally drifting down to caress his shaft.

Jeremy was rapidly growing tired, the events of the last few hours taking their toll. His spent member was sore, his arms shaking with the effort of holding him above Sarah. But the trembling of her body beneath his told him his diligence would soon be rewarded. Her taut buttocks quivered as his belly slapped them time and again. Her shoulders rose and fell, then rose again, her back arching like a bow, an arrow of desire ready to spring forth. From beneath her, a hand emerged. With stunning speed, it moved like a striking snake, grabbing his wrist and pulling it to her heaving breast.

"Now," she said, and he could feel the muscles of her pussy clamping down on his cock like a vise. He gave an anguished moan, but continued to please his lover, his hand cupping her tit, his fingers flicking the nipple. "Oh, Jeremy, now!" she cried, and collapsed onto the mattress, her entire body rippling in ecstasy as she came to her orgasm.

*****

"Well, that was disappointing," Rachel murmured to Maria. The soft sound of receding footsteps told them Jeremy had reached the upstairs landing without killing either himself or Sarah. Alex had retreated downstairs, and Joshua was in one of the spare rooms on the ground floor, making the final preparations for their return from the hospital. Maria could hear the faint whine of a cordless drill as he worked, his tuneless humming a backdrop to the other soft sounds inside the house.

"You can't always get what you want," Maria agreed with a soft smile. She took Rachel by the hand. "Come, senora. We still have things we can do to pass the time until we must leave."

She led her into the kitchen, where the dishes from their lunch were stacked in the sink. She pursed her mouth disapprovingly as she took in the mess. Not so bad, considering some of the other families whose houses she had cleaned before Rachel offered her a full-time job and an apartment. But still messier than she liked.

Maria opened the dishwasher, finding the dishes from the previous night still there. She sighed in resigned frustration. "Sometimes I wonder how you managed before I came along, Mistress." She began to pull the clean dishes out, putting them away neatly in the cabinets.

"What do you mean?"

"You are all so...untidy."

"Why is it so big a deal to you?" Rachel asked her quietly. She started to help put away the contents of the dishwasher. "It's only a few dirty dishes. They could easily wait until morning."

Maria sighed as she handed her a glass, lost in memory. "I grew up in a small apartment with a big family, senora. My father was a good man, but had no education. So he worked hard for small wages and died too young. My mother, she went to work to put food on the table, and came home too tired to take care of our home properly.

"It was a hard time for us, my brother and sisters and I. I was the oldest, after Paco, and he went and found work too. So it fell to me to keep our home clean. And I found out it was a way of having some control over my life. Our lives. We might not have much to eat, but we could eat it from clean dishes on a clean table. The carpet might be twenty years old, but at least it could be vacuumed. When my mother brought a friend home from work, or the padre came from church, or my sister came to present her newest novio to my mother, they would see we were decent people, who had standards."

"Unlike some people." Rachel's voice was soft and understanding.

"Yes." Emotion thickened Maria's accent. "I saw it happen too many times. When people in our neighborhood began to despair. When they saw no way out. When they thought themselves trapped by poverty and bad schools and dead-end jobs. That's where it started. First the dirt would creep in. Then the alcohol and the drugs. Then the violence and the crime. By then, it was too late.

"So I made sure it did not happen. Not to my family." She rinsed a glass, then set it firmly in the washer. "My brother and sisters and I all graduated high school. None of us have ever been in a police report. None of us got pregnant at sixteen, or sold drugs, or have ever given my father, God rest him, a reason to be ashamed of us."

"I'm sure you haven't," Rachel said gently.

Maria continued to empty the sink. As she turned, one final glass in her hand, her fingers slipped on the slick surface. The glass dropped to the floor. She gasped, already hearing the crystalline tinkle as it fractured, seeing the spray of slivers bounce across the floor, a trap to wound an unwary walker.

Before it could shatter into a thousand pieces, Rachel's tail reached out, quicker than thought, and caught it a bare inch above the floor. The tip cradled it much as would the palm of a human's hand.

They looked at each other, eyes wide. With a tiny smile, Rachel used her tail to set the glass in the dishwasher.

"They are useful," Rachel said quietly. Her lips quirked in a smile. "And I can tell that I was right about you."

"Mistress?"

Rachel's hand reached out to brush her cheek, and she leaned into her touch. "Poor child. You have known so much pain, and so young. But we are very lucky to know you. Your passion will be a blade in our hands.

"And you will be our...our moral center as well. Althea doesn't think much of our ideas of ethics and morality," she said. Her lips curved in a private smile, as if the succubus who shared her body had just made a rude comment. "Especially when they pertain to sex. But we need a center, Maria. Something to hold onto. Have you ever heard the expression, 'A man shows what he is when he can do what he wants?' We have to be wary of that trap.

"Look at what she dangles beneath our noses. My family is already wealthy. And, if I can be allowed a touch of maternal pride, my children and husband are intelligent and moderately attractive as well. Throw in the lure of guilt-free sex and you have a recipe for disaster. People who think they are special in some way. Better than their peers. People who will do as they please simply because they can.

"And that will destroy us. Make us become what we hate. Greedy, selfish monsters with no thought for anything but their own desires. Perhaps the succubi are different. But we humans are not built to resist that sort of temptation.

"But you will see that dos not happen," she concluded, "You have fought against it all your life. Maybe a different battlefield, but the same war.

"Ah." Her eyes glinted. "It looks like my daughter has finally climaxed. Took that boy long enough," she critiqued. "Let's see if my husband is done in there, and get this show on the road."

*****

With exaggerated care, the being which called itself Mortimer Kincaid pressed the disconnect button on his cell phone, restraining the urge to hurl it through the wall with only the greatest difficulty.

You just can't get good help these days.

He had listened, his face expressionless, as Fontein reported his failure to get any information out of Rachel Wainwright and her wretched family. His terrified, stuttering voice would ordinarily be a source of pleasure, but tonight it simply filled him with rage.

I'll have to kill him soon. The prospect brought him only a weary regret. Fontein had been a useful tool. But all tools outlived their time. Fontein had been slipping, his work growing sloppy. This failure was only the latest of many.

How hard can it be to find one woman in a hospital in Chicago? He knows her name. Was he just too lazy to actually make the calls?

Inefficient, he sighed, looking out the window of his penthouse apartment at the dark cityscape below. The sun had gone down an hour before. Below him, he could sense the mass of teeming humanity. It sickened him. They were all so inefficient. Humans were bad. But his so-called superiors in the Pit were even worse. It was laughable, really. He had spent time with them, some of the really sad ones, like Pithius and Ukobach and Belphegor. They kept on whining about the good old days, when temptation and corruption had been an art.

He snorted. Why do all the legwork of destroying a human's soul when they were so much better at doing it themselves? Retail work was all well and good (or bad) but the real money was in wholesale. He could cause more genuine evil by causing a man to walk in front of a train at rush hour than most demons could in a decade. The chain reaction of anger, frustration, and petty violence as the transportation system backed up could cascade through an entire city, a slow-moving wave of hatred and despair, tarnishing every soul it came into contact with.

And those old lumps bragged about tempting a priest or bribing a politician. By the Dark One himself, it was so fourteenth century! Didn't anyone realize there were seven billion humans on this stinking dirtball? It wasn't like the old days, when your chosen target would probably die of bubonic plague or smallpox before the week was over. Sure, back then you had to aim carefully. But now you could carpet-bomb an entire populace and go home early, content in the knowledge of a bad job well done.

He drew his laptop closer and brought up the audio file Fontein had sent him earlier, listening to it with only half an ear as he tried to decide how to go forward.

A succubus within his reach, helpless and crippled! The mere thought of it made him drool. If he succeeded in finding and disposing of her, he would finally be able to go back to the Pit himself. He might even be able to enact some of the reforms he had been proposing for the last several decades. The Dark One couldn't ignore him forever.

Careful, Old Boy. The attention of the Dark One is a two-edged blade. Most of your kind go out of their way to avoid it.