Idle Hands Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no. Not really an orgy. No one is actually going to have sex. But I need you, all of you, to give me pleasure. Me, and Althea.

"Alex and Sarah. My children. I would like for you to be at my breasts, just as you were when you were babies.

"Alex, are you all right with this?" The young man nodded soberly. "Sarah?"

The young woman started and tensed. Her fingers were laced tightly together. "Mom, you're the only woman on the planet who I wouldn't slap for asking me that question. I don't...being with a woman..." she made a wry face. "Urk. But for you and Althea, I'll do it."

"Thank you, sweetheart." She turned to Jeremy. "I would like you and Maria to be at Althea's breasts. And anywhere else you think you might be useful. One thing, though. Stay away from her vagina and her mouth. A succubus' secretions are powerful. Sometimes even dangerous. Until Althea is aware and able to control them, we should be careful.

"Yasna, I would like you to monitor Althea's body. If you see any sign she is in danger, make us stop."

"But what about me?" Josh said piteously.

"You? I have a better use for you," she said, climbing onto the platform. She lay down, at first toe-to-toe with Althea's recumbent form, propped up on the cushions someone had thoughtfully placed on the platform. She wiggled forward, until her calves lay across Althea's shins. "I thought about having you screw me, but that would make things awfully awkward for Alex and Sarah." The children looked at each other and nodded mutual agreement. "Then I thought about oral. But then you would be squashing our poor succubus. So the best solution is for you to let your fingers do the walking." She spread her legs suggestively as she laid back.

"So that's it?" Sarah asked at her side. "No candles, no spells?"

She grinned at her daughter, unbelting the loose nightgown she had worn downstairs and spreading it open. "That's how this whole mess started, dear. All we need is love. And desire."

She closed her eyes, diving deep into her mind. Althea was waiting for her in her glade. She shivered to look at her. When they first met, Althea had been gorgeous. But fed by the power they had created, she was now terrifyingly beautiful, a bonfire roaring in her soul. She thought about the poor boy who had summoned her, and in so doing, had brought her into his mind, and spared a moment's pity for the sad little fool.

"Are you going to miss this?" she asked.

Althea smiled. "No. Not really."

"I'll miss you," Rachel said. "This whole experience. I wouldn't have traded it for the world. Thank you."

"No," the succubus replied. "Thank you." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, centering herself.

"Begin."

*****

It started awkwardly, all of them casting sideways glances at each other, waiting for someone else to make the first move.

"Oh, for heaven's sake," Sarah snapped. She took her place at Rachel's side and knelt, her brown hair shining in the dim light. "Mom, you are so totally going to owe me one when this is over," she said. She could see Alex kneeling down opposite her. At her side, her father was a gentle, solid presence.

She examined her mother's breast, standing high and firm. The pink nipple was slightly pebbled.

She took a deep breath. What was it you said to Jeremy earlier? "It's not poison. It won't kill you." Just because you're not a lesbian doesn't mean you can't do this.

She reached out a trembling hand and cupped the breast, its weight firm and heavy in her palm. A thought crossed her mind and she suppressed an insane urge to giggle.

"What's funny?" Alex asked. He was staring at his mother's naked body as if it were a dangerous mountain range he was being forced to climb.

"I was trying to convince myself that it wasn't much different than kissing Jeremy's nipples," she said, and snorted. "And then I thought, 'I bet Jeremy never gets so fat his boobs look like Mom's.'"

"Well," Jeremy said from a few feet away, where he and Maria were looking at Althea with something approaching awe. "You're a pretty good cook. There's always a chance."

Sarah gave one final hiccup of laughter, and bent to her mother's breast.

*****

Rachel floated in a sea of delightful sensation. She had to suppress an animalistic urge to writhe in sensual abandon. Only an act of will kept her relatively still, so her body would stay in contact with Althea's.

Alex held one of her breasts gently in his hand. His mouth was hot and sweet and loving, his lips circling her nipple, then drawing on it like the nursing child he had once been. She felt his tongue lave her, the rough pad licking her in long strokes, then flicking over her tender nubbin. His free hand wandered along her side, the hollow of her flank, the soft curve of her belly, both firm and gentle at the same time, and she spared a moment's thought to envy Maria.

On the other side Sarah had fought her inhibitions to a standstill. Her lips dotted soft kisses on the curve of her breast. Not a lover's touch, but a child's. Not seeking passion, but offering comfort and support. Her eyes were focused elsewhere, down the bed towards her two lovers.

Josh, the first of those lovers, was fingering her. With the ease of long practice, he had parted her nether-lips, and two of his fingers were slowly plunging in and out of her cleft. Meanwhile, his thumb was tapping on the throbbing bud of her clitoris, which had left its protective hood. She bit her lips, her hips twitching, as he softly stroked and massaged her most sensitive parts.

A few feet away, Maria and Jeremy were doing their part. The golden mounds of Althea's breasts were wet with their saliva, and her nipples had drawn up, tense and turgid testaments to their attentions. As she watched, their hands met and clasped on Althea's stomach, stroking her softly glowing flesh in unison.

The room was warm, the air scented with musk and sweat and lust. At the head of the platform, Yasna removed her hand from Althea's wrist. "Heart rate is climbing slowly," she stated. She bent to check a cuff around her upper arm. "And so is her blood pressure. Eyes still unresponsive."

Alex looked up at her, his eyes worried. "Shh, it's all right," she soothed him. She curled a hand behind his head, holding him close. "You're doing fine, baby. Just fine." A glowing spot of heat was slowly making its way down her spine. In response to Althea's signal, she let her tail extend. The pale length of it emerged from the cleft of her buttocks, which were held aloft by the conveniently placed cushions.

Alex raised his mouth from her breast. "God, Mom, your breasts...they're awesome. I wish...I wish we were alone." Across from him, her husband was silent, but his loving touch on her body was signal enough. She raised her leg, allowing him to slip in underneath her thigh, and gave a muted hum of pleasure as his mouth kissed her soaking folds.

"Really, Alex? Are you hard? Hard for Mommy?" She shivered as the forbidden words crossed her lips.

"Like a railroad spike," he affirmed for her.

"Well, don't let me stop you. Take it out. Let me see it. Show me what a...what a big boy you are."

One hand left her body, disappearing from sight. She looked over the edge of the platform and caught her breath. Alex's rock-hard erection rose enticingly from a nest of hair the same rich brown color as that on his head. It jerked in time with his rapid heartbeat, and as she watched, a milky pearl of pre-come formed at the tip.

She swallowed hard. Guided for instinct and desire, her hand reached out to caress it. "Oh, Alex. That's a lovely cock. Don't you agree, Sarah?"

Her daughter's eyes were soft and hazy. "Hell yeah it is. Looks like someone here is going to be giving Jeremy and Daddy a run for their money soon."

Rachel slowly pumped it. As if in answer to an unspoken signal, she saw Maria and Jeremy slipping out of their clothes as well. Yasna had abandoned all pretense of checking Althea's vital signs. Her shirt was pushed up to her shoulders, the hem resting on the slopes of her lovely brown breasts, her nipples hard and thick and so dark in color as to seem almost black in the dim light. Her hands cupped them, squeezing rhythmically, her eyes fixed on Althea's face.

Now.

Still pumping Alex's shaft, she summoned all the control she possessed. Moving more delicately than she would have considered possible, she let her tail grow to its full length. The tip parted the pink folds of Althea's vulva, and slipped inside.

The sensation was indescribable, impossibly pleasurable. Her brain exploded as Althea's juices soaked her tail. She bit her lip, realized she was screaming, and futilely wrestled for control. Through the haze of desire, she stroked the inside of Althea's sheath, somehow trying to bring her as much joy as she was bringing Rachel.

Go, Beloved. Go back to your body. Come back to us.

The muscles of her womb spasmed, and she realized she had just climaxed. She gasped for breath, her body sheened with sweat, and levered herself up, looking at Althea's face, hoping for some hint of movement, some miniscule twitch which would show her soul had reclaimed her body.

"Mom?" Alex said, his voice hoarse and trembling, "I'm going to-"

"Do it, Alex," she whispered fiercely. "Give us your power. Help our friend Althea. Give Mommy your come!"

As if her words were a signal, he climaxed. White ropes of his seed burst from his cock, painting her body with his essence. As it fell onto her, her eager hands rubbed it into her skin, knowing somehow this was what Althea needed. Across her body from him, Sarah trembled and shook, and she knew another orgasm had occurred. Then her husband, one hand still pleasuring her, the other hidden below the table. He buried his head between her thighs and groaned as he came.

Standing at the head of the table like a pagan priestess, Yasna had pushed down the loose shorts she had borrowed, and was resplendent in her dark beauty. But her eyes were shadowed and troubled. Even as Jeremy jerked and shuddered, spending himself on the barren floor, she frowned, her face twisted in anguish. And as Maria keened and collapsed, her rapidly stroking fingers bringing her to an equally futile climax, her haunted eyes met Rachel's, sharing an unbearable grief. The power of the coordinated orgasms hit Rachel's mind like the peals of a bell, tolling out the death-knell of a beloved friend and companion.

The room slowly grew quiet, the only sound that of their slowing breath.

"Is she..." Yasna's voice was little more than a whisper.

"I...I can't sense her," Rachel said. She wanted to howl in despair, to rail against heaven and earth that so bright a spirit could be lost to them.

"NO!"

Her face twisted in fury, Yasna tore at the collar of her shirt, then at her panties. They parted with a scream of shredded cloth, leaving her clad in little more than rags. She leaped onto the platform, shoving aside both Jeremy and Maria.

"Wake up, damn you! Wake up! I have waited for you my entire life! You can't leave us now. We need you!" Yasna took Althea's head in her hands, kissing her with all the pent-up passion in her soul.

"You are my shining star, my heart's desire, my one true love. Wake up, and let me see the light shine from your eyes. Wake up," she sobbed, the piteous sounds enough to shatter even the hardest heart.

Sarah saw it first. The barest hint of a twitch in one of Althea's toes. She gave a muffled exclamation, but Rachel grabbed her hand warningly, lest they break the spell of the moment.

Althea's legs shifted slowly, oddly fluid and boneless. They parted languidly, and Rachel caught her breath as she saw her golden tail emerge. The tip curved upwards, almost like it was questing for a hidden scent.

And then, with a movement which was almost too rapid to be seen, it curved and buried itself to the hilt in the unfurled petals of Yasna's sex.

The woman shrieked, but her voice was cut off by Althea's mouth. Rising from her pillow, she kissed Yasna with slow, professional thoroughness, even as her tail continued to pump in an out of her. Then her breasts, mouthed and suckled until Yasna was wild-eyed and panting.

"Do you know what to do with your hands?" came a rough, raspy voice. "Or are you just going to lie on top of me? Oh," she said, her voice wearily disappointed. "I see. Never gave in to your desires, did you? Just prayed to Allah to take them away. I swear, I will never understand humans. This," she said in a lecturing tone, "is my pussy." A golden hand, much gentler than her words, guided Yasna's between her legs. "And this," she continued as her voice deepened, becoming husky, "is my clit. You have skilled hands, Yasna. You know what to do. Just please me and I...will please you."

The members of Rachel's family slowly stood. They gathered in a circle around Althea and Yasna, their faces suffused with awe. But when Rachel levered herself up onto her elbows, she heard a voice in her head, the tone eerily familiar.

~You're not going anywhere. I like the feel of your tail inside me. How about you just hold still for a while. Well, mostly still. There's one part of you you should keep moving. Oh, yes. That's nice.~

I thought you were...gone.

~Beloved idiot. Do you think transferring an entire consciousness from one body to another is easy? How long did it take when it happened to us?~

Well, the first thing I can remember is when you started to fantasize about that doctor fucking my ass. she said tartly.

~Oh. Right. He was cute, wasn't he? Damn. We should look him up. I bet he's got a great cock.~

You're unbelievable. You've got a woman on top of you who is completely infatuated with you, six other people who would screw you at the drop of a hat, my tail inside your cunt, and you're still fantasizing about someone else.

~Get used to it, baby. That's who I am.~

Well, it's not who I am.

~Of course not. You're human. I'm not. It's all right,~ she said in a tone of unbearable smugness. ~I love you anyway.

~Oh, fuck, she said, her mental voice becoming disjointed. ~Here I...here I...oh God!!~ Her arms and legs wrapped tightly around Yasna, her inner muscles clamping down on Rachel's tail. Her long, slender throat bowed back, completely off the platform, her hair falling down from her head in a mass of tumbled curls. Her hips snapped up. Once, twice, and then in rapid blur too fast to count or even see clearly. Yasna arched back, her mouth open and gasping, but only the faintest of sounds could be heard before she collapsed across Althea's magnificent chest.

When Althea finally halted, she sat up, cradling Yasna in her lap as easily as Rachel would a child. Her eyes, when they swept around the room, were cheerfully mischievous.

"I could absolutely murder a fucking cheeseburger right now," she said. "Is there a Portillo's anywhere around here?"

*****

It turned out they were all hungry, worn out by the stress of the evening and their recent activities. Alex and Jeremy were deputized to bring back food from a nearby burger joint. With brisk efficiency, Maria cleaned the floor, somehow making even this distasteful chore look elegant and graceful. With awkward glances at each other, the rest of them dressed, gathering around the dining room table. Rachel blinked as Yasna claimed a chair by Althea, moving so close to her she was practically sitting in her lap.

Can you hear me? She settled on Althea's other side, opposite Yasna.

~Of course. But only if you desire it. I promise I won't invade your privacy.~

Good. I wasn't sure if our mental communication would survive what just happened.

~Neither was I. Lucifer's Balls! It feels good to be back home! Back home in my body, at least.~

Rachel smiled, then drew Althea's attention to Yasna. What are you going to do about her? I'm not staking any claim to you, she said hurriedly, but if she's the jealous type, it's going to be a problem. You know everyone else here is going to be drawn to you. Except Sarah. And maybe Jeremy. I've got the feeling he's a one-woman man.

~Jeremy? Really? I do love a challenge. But I have to agree about Sarah. A pity. Heterosexuality is so dull.~

Really? I've never found it so. But maybe our experiences have been different. Maybe you just need to find the right man, she giggled.

Althea gave a mental snort. ~Brat. But you're right about Yasna. I'll have a talk with her later this evening. Alone. I don't want to hurt her in front of the rest of you. She has been too badly damaged already.~

Before Rachel could pursue the topic, Alex and Jeremy returned, laden with bags of burgers, french fries, onions rings, soda, and a tray of shakes.

"We were so lucky," Jeremy said. "They were just about to close. I think they wanted to kill us when we pulled up to the drive-through. Good thing we had our order all written down."

"Preparation is important," Althea agreed, and Rachel smiled as the two young men blushed under her approving smile.

She doesn't even try. Being jealous of her is like being jealous of a flower when the bees come to gather pollen in the spring. It isn't something she does. It's who she is.

"So, Althea," Josh said, interrupting the sound of chewing and happy groans as they wolfed down the meal. "What are your plans?"

Althea took a bite of her burger, her eyes closing ecstatically. "God, I missed bacon. Almost as much as sex. Well, no. That's a lie. Nothing is better than sex, Not even bacon." She took a sip of her shake.

"Right now I have no home, money, clothes, weapons or resources, and my power, while in a far better position than it was a few weeks ago, is still severely compromised," she said soberly.

Rachel hid a grin. The three women in the Wainwright household had done a quick search for clothes that would fit Althea, and the results were humorous to say the least. Her statuesque form was too tall for Rachel's clothes and too busty for Sarah's. Maria was closest, but even the oversized t-shirt she used as sleepwear strained to contain her impressive chest, and the cut-off pair of lime-green workout pants looked hilariously incongruous against her golden skin.He erect nipples tented the cloth of the shirt, and even Rachel couldn't keep her eyes off her legs.

She looks like a teenage boy's wet dream, she thought.

"All of these problems are short-term and temporary," Althea went on, as if being homeless, penniless, and forced to borrow clothes from them were issues of no consequence. "If Dr. Marafi will retrieve my personal belongings from the hospital tomorrow, I can get my ID and my money issues will be solved." Yasna nodded, seeming almost pathetically eager to help. The look on her face made Rachel frown. "From there, it is a simple step to buy some suitable clothes.

"However, I will not be returning home until the risk to all of you is resolved satisfactorily. To do otherwise would put you in unacceptable danger. I think our experience this evening with Kincaid has stripped you of any illusions about how you would fare in a confrontation with one of the demon-spawn.

"Which leaves us with the unanswered questions of weapons and resources. I have told Rachel that one of the succubi is easily a match for a demon-spawn like Kincaid. This is true. But I have weapons and tools I have have crafted over the millennia. These are irreplaceable."