Idle Hands Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josh," she whispered. "I'm getting close."

With his mouth buried in her folds, he could not answer. But he did give a grunt of encouragement. Althea slowly backed into him, until her clitoris was forced into his loving mouth. Taking the hint, he lashed the sensitive bud with his tongue, her taste like salt and honey in his mouth, feeling her body tensing on top of him. At the same time, her strokes on his cock quickened, the wetness from his cock-head slickening his shaft, speeding her strokes.

"Oh. Here we go. Here we go!" Althea panted. For one splintered fraction of a second, her body was motionless. Then, with an almost subterranean growl of release, she came into his face, flooding his mouth with her ambrosial taste. Her swallowed thirstily, never wanting the moment to end. Her hips bucked against him, her thighs and hips shaking, as her muscles rippled in joyous completion.

Her orgasm, coupled with the indescribable sensation of swallowing her most intimate fluids, triggered his own climax. Come boiled up his shaft like oil from an uncapped well. Before he could do more than gasp out a frantic warning, his cock expanded, thickening. Just before he exploded, he felt a set of lips eagerly encircle his throbbing head. She licked him lovingly, and then his orgasm was upon him. Over and over, his muscles clenched and released, pumping semen into her hungry mouth. He could feel the muscles in her throat work as she swallowed what he gave her.

After an interminable length of joyous rapture, he finally came back to himself. Althea had somehow twisted around, and was laying by his side. Her green eyes looked up at him wickedly as she pulled him on top of her. His hips nestled into the welcome angle of her thighs.

"Nice," she commented, her voice low, soft, and blurred. "Very nice. I needed that. Literally. More than I can possibly make you understand. The seed of a virile man..." she trailed off, licking her lips, her eyes focused inwards. "It is life and breath to me. Now let's fuck."

His eyes widened, and he gave a self-deprecating laugh. "I'd love to. But it's going to take me a bit to recover."

"No, it won't." She smiled up at him, guiding his hands to her breasts. "Don't tell me Rachel hasn't tried this on you yet."

"Tried what?"

"This," she said, and his mind exploded.

Sometime during their love-making session, Althea's tail had emerged from its sheath. Now, she used the spade-shaped tip to caress his penis and scrotum. The feeling was exquisitely pleasurable, even more than the feeling of a woman's tongue on him. As her tail stroked him, he found himself responding, surging erect in mere seconds.

He looked at her in amazement. "How..."

She smiled smugly. "We were given many gifts. This is another of them. When I wish, my tail secretes a fluid which serves as a potent aphrodisiac. It can make a man ready in seconds. Or a woman," she added. "Though usually men are the recipients." Her face creased in a puzzled frown. "I cannot imagine what the Almighty was thinking, when he designed you. Why give men a tool which can provide such incredible pleasure, and then make it so unreliable?"

"Maybe because if we were constantly ready to go, we wouldn't do anything else?" Josh suggested. "I mean, it's hard to create civilization from scratch when you are constantly screwing."

Althea laughed, her voice like silver bells in his ears. "Maybe. But since we have civilization now, there isn't any reason not to screw all we can." She reached down, guiding his hardness into her. "Fuck me, Josh. I need a man. Women are lovely, and I love them. Especially your wife. But there is something about a strong, hard man inside me..." she shivered happily, and he could see the pupils of her eyes were dilated. "It's what I was made for."

Disobeying her command was all but impossible. Under the loving strokes of her tail, his balls felt hot, swollen with seed. The urge to mate with her was irresistible. Slowly, then more rapidly, he plowed her hot furrow, his cock thrusting into her hot, slick cavern. At every stroke, his testes bounced against the wet heat of her sex, sending his passion spiraling skyward. His chest brushed the glorious mounds of her breasts, and he learned the delight of making love to a woman who was taller than he, as it was no effort at all to bend his head and latch onto one of her bronze-colored nipples with his mouth, laving the turgid bud with his tongue.

Her hands caught him by the hair, keeping his head at her breasts. Her keening voice sounded in his ears, the words almost indistinguishable, but filled with lust and desire. Her thighs rose, gripping his hips firmly, keeping him from escaping, if such an option had even thought about crossing his mind. It didn't. With Althea, he was finding the meeting of souls he had only found with his wife, and recently, his daughter.

Beneath him, Althea was in rapture. She had taken hundreds, maybe thousands of male lovers during her long life. Most had been for her pleasure alone. Some she had cared for. A very few, she had loved.

Joshua Sunderman outshone them all.

By the Almighty, she sighed, as his tongue flickered back and forth between her heaving breasts, laving them lovingly. If I had known he was under my nose this way I would have found and seduced him years ago!

It wasn't just his lovely cock, pumping into her with apparently no urge to slow or stop. Or his muscular body. Or his sweet mouth or his loving hands. It was all of them together. Combined with the gentle passion of his lovemaking, his transparent desire to please her, she found herself falling in love all over again. His disparate parts combined to create a greater whole.

And he is certainly making my hole feel great, she thought, giggling with pleasure as he fucked her. She wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him more and more tightly into her. Her heels dug into his ass the better to urge him to pound her harder harder harder.

"Harder," she moaned. With an effort, she pried Josh's head away from her breasts and up to her face, where she kissed him deeply, their tongues doing happy battle inside the caverns of their mouths. "Harder, Josh. I like to be fucked hard."

"I'll blow quick," he warned her.

"Then you can fuck me again," she grinned up at him. Below, his groin began to slap at her with redoubled force, intensifying the sweet ache in her loins. It began to spread throughout her body, presaging the massive orgasm which was only moments away.

"Almost there," she whispered. She cupped his cheeks in her hands, infinitely tender. She drew his mouth down, and they kissed. In turn, she felt his fingers trace the delicate curve of her horns and gasped. No one, not even Rachel, had guessed at the incredible sensitivity of that part of her body. The touch sent her over the edge, her hips bucking wildly, the muscles of her channel grasping Josh's cock, milking him, until he in turn erupted inside her in a series of quaking spasms. His hot ejaculate coated her, filling her with another massive jolt of power.

And with that final dose of sexual strength, she felt the circle complete. With a thought, she tested the reservoirs of her mystical gifts. With a stifled gasp of relief, she found they were full.

At last. "I'm ready," she growled. Collapsed across her chest, she felt Josh draw back in alarm, suddenly afraid.

"Sorry, dear one," she said, patting his back. "Sometimes the more...exotic side of my heritage takes control. Remember, the angels were not all sweetness and light. How could they be, when they were called to war against the Forsaken? Even my own father was not immune to his own nature. And when I am called upon to protect those whom I love...I can be frightening, I know."

"You eyes..." Josh stammered. "They were glowing. All green fire and molten gold."

She nodded. "I didn't mean to scare you. Think of it as a sign that I am finally back to my full strength."

"So...." Josh said, his brows furrowed. "When your eyes go all crazy like that, it's kind of like the green light telling you your cell phone is fully charged?"

Althea laughed out loud. "Yes. Though I would never have put it in those terms." She sighed deeply. "By the Almighty, it feels like an eternity. Three weeks of weakness. Three weeks when any concerted attack could have blown out my life like a candle. Three weeks when my life hung by a thread.

"Never again," she swore. "I will never let this happen to me again. I will ward myself by day and night against mystical attacks like that which tore me out of my body. I will protect my loved ones from those who would harm them. I will kill Kincaid, and then I will embark on a mission to make this world safe for me, my kind, and those who I love."

"But first," she said, capturing his mouth in another kiss, "we have a whole night ahead of us. And it is yet young. Are you ready to make love again, wonderful man?"

His laughter was her only answer.