Idle Hands Ch. 06

Story Info
The confrontation with the demon-spawn nears. Also, sex!
19.4k words
4.92
9.2k
28

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,394 Followers

Guilty Pleasures

Part Seven of The Succubus

== || < > || ==

~~ All characters in this book are over 18. ~~

== || < > || ==

Note for the Literotica Version:

Despite the title on Literotica, this is part seven of eight of this story. I am posting it in Sci-Fi and Fantasy. However, if you have problems with incest/taboo content, please be warned that the entire series is ripe with family naughtiness.

Our story thus far...

In "Idle Hands,"Althea, first among the succubi, was torn from her body by a foolish mortal. In desperation, she sought refuge in the mind of Rachel Wainwright, a successful attorney. Weakened by the ordeal, Althea knows the only way to return to her own body is to restore her power, which she receives by tapping into the sexual pleasure of others.

With this in mind she begins a slow seduction of her host, nudging Rachel towards a more sexually adventurous lifestyle. At the end of "Idle Hands" she has seduced her intern, Jeremy Edwards, and has also attempted a reconciliation with her former husband, Joshua. Meanwhile, her children find her attitude towards them softening, as Rachel becomes resigned to the fact that Sarah wishes to attend culinary school, while Alex wants to become an actor.

The story continues in "The Devil's Playthings." In a heroic courtroom scene, Rachel makes an impassioned argument for the future of the earth in a case involving corporate pollution. In a stunning verdict, the polluters are fined an astronomical sum, one third of which will go to Rachel's law firm. She decides to use her bonus to semi-retire from her work as an attorney, instead choosing to do pro bono work as she sees fit.

At the same time, sexual urges are beginning to manifest in Rachel's home. Driven by a compulsion she can't explain, she makes a full-time job offer to her maid, Maria, with the caveat that she must dress attractively around the house. Maria, for her part, looks on the offer (with a substantial increase in salary and the prospect of a rent-free apartment above Rachel's garage) as the answer to her prayers. When Rachel's husband, Joshua, returns home, he finds his daughter, Sarah, strangely flirtatious. The only person who seems immune thus far is Alex.

During dinner one night, Rachel and Joshua agree to let the kids pursue their career goals without interference. Sarah will attend culinary school. With the help of his parents' connections, Alex will transfer from his dead-end community college into the theater department at Northwestern University.

"The Devil's Playthings" ends with Rachel and Joshua reconciling. Driven by admiration of Josh's artwork, which graphically depicts their love for each other, including the night Alex was conceived, Rachel performs oral sex on him. Later that night, they make love for the first time in months. At the moment of her orgasm, Rachel falls unconscious. When she wakes, she finds herself in a beautiful, pastoral scene, where she is greeted by a gorgeous woman who introduces herself as Althea, a succubus who has been sharing her mind.

In "Dark Reflections" we learn about Althea and her history. She is the firstborn of the succubi - a scion of Lilith, Adam's first wife, and one of the Fallen, an angel named Imriel who refused to fight for God during the War in Heaven, when angels rebelled against the Almighty. Exiled to Earth, Imriel and others like him mated with human women and men, siring the lines of the succubi and the incubi, who were charged by God to remain vigilant against the Forsaken, those demons who fought against God and were cast into Hell.

Rachel, now aware of the immortal being who shares her body, learns to live with the fact, and indeed, to revel in it. Her reconciliation with her husband is a joy to her. At the same time, she notices that Althea is having an effect on all the members of her household. Maria and Alex, recognizing the compatibility of their natures, make love for the first time in Maria's apartment. And Rachel learns that her husband and daughter are drawn to each other as well. Rather than being outraged, she considers how to bring two of her loved ones together without damaging either.

The story continues in "Bright Shadows." At a family cookout which Jeremy attends, Sarah finds herself strongly drawn to the attractive young intern. She tries to seduce him, but her aggressive advances only succeed in driving him away in confusion. Young, hurt, and frustrated, she is consoled by her parents. Driven by love rather than lust, Sarah and Joshua make love that evening, their incestuous relationship given approval by Rachel herself.

That evening Rachel makes a frightening discovery. Her body is beginning to change in order to conform to the spirit it is hosting. The first change manifests in the appearance of a tail. Rachel is horrified at first, but is counseled by Althea, who demonstrates some of the benefits of her new appendage. The following morning Rachel confesses Althea's existence to Josh. Confronted with physical proof in the form of the tail, her husband accepts the truth, but is suspicious as to whether Althea's spirit is as benign as she claims.

Later that day Rachel, Maria, and Alex go to the hospital in order to check in on Althea's body. They find her well-cared for, but her body is growing frail after weeks in a coma. Driven partly by Althea's aphrodisiacal presence, partly by their own desire, Maria, Alex, and Rachel make love in Althea's hospital room. They are interrupted in the act by Dr. Yasna Marafi, the physician who has been caring for Althea. They return home to find a strange man trying to break into their house. Rachel confronts him, and she and Althea discover he is a servant of a demon-spawn named Mortimer Kincaid, the unholy offspring of a male human and a female demon. What is worse, Kincaid knows of Althea's injuries. It is only a matter of time before he finds her body and kills her.

Or, even worse, finds Rachel and her family.

In "Sacred Sins," Rachel and Althea confront the consequences of their actions. Bringing everyone together, Rachel confesses to Althea's existence, and proves it by showing them her tail. With Jeremy's assistance, they concoct a plan to kidnap Rachel's body from the hospital. Later that afternoon, Jeremy and Sarah become lovers.

That evening, they drive to the hospital. But the rescue attempt goes horrifyingly awry, as Kincaid has also deduced Althea's location. In a terrifying scene, they are barely able to escape, fleeing the hospital with Althea's body while Kincaid chases them in demonic form. By the time they reach home, Josh's truck and the trailer they used to transport Althea's body are little more than shredded wreckage.

Later that night, they enact a ritual designed to return Althea to her body. Giving selflessly of their sexual power, they at first think they have failed. But just when hope is lost, Althea stirs and wakes. Over a meal she confesses her love for all of them, and expresses her hope that they will not be stupidly jealous or possessive when (not if) she takes one of their lovers as hers.

In "Forbidden Fruit," our story continues. Althea and Yasna both struggle to find their feet in a home which is not their own. Yasna, in a conversation with Josh, reveals details about her past. A child of immigrants, her successful professional life is weighed down by personal failures, including a broken marriage to a man she did not love. Uncertain about her sexuality, she has retreated from all intimacy.

Althea, on the other hand, revels in her new-found freedom. With her help, Alex and Rachel become lovers. Later that day, she and Josh begin work on a sword to be used against Kincaid. In the process, Althea imbues several objects belonging to the family with a small portion of her power, making them talismans which can be used to protect them from the demon-spawn.

Our story continues on Wednesday, two days prior to the opening night of Alex's play. Kincaid has learned of this, and is planning an attack on him, the better to cause Rachel and her family pain...

*****

"Come on in," Maria said, unlocking the door which led into her apartment, and inviting Jeremy, Alex, and Sarah inside with a wave of her hand. After the scene they had just left inside the house, where Althea had invited Josh to bed, and Yasna had been on the verge of collapsing into frustrated tears, the four of them had felt it was best to make themselves scarce. She smiled nervously as she turned on the lights. The large room over the garage was the first place she had ever had for her very own, and she hoped to make a good impression on her guests.

"This is nice," Jeremy said cheerfully, kicking off his shoes. He sank down on the small love seat and put his feet up on the coffee table, wiggling his sock-covered toes in the cool breeze which flowed through the open windows.

Sarah smacked his shoulder with an open palm as she sat down beside him. "Have some manners," she scolded, shoving his feet off the small table. "Good grief, were you born in a barn?"

"Nope," he replied with casual nonchalance. "But I was conceived in one."

"Well, I should hope...wait. What?" The look she turned on him was frankly disbelieving. In the small kitchen area, Alex was goggling at him, while Maria laughed softly.

"Well, my dad is a landscape architect, you know," Jeremy said, after a lengthy pause, the better to bait Sarah's curiosity. "And he would sometimes take my mom along to jobs when she needed some time away from my older sisters." He shuddered dramatically. "Can you imagine having to deal with three girls, between the ages of seven and two? They'd get a baby-sitter take off for a day.

"Apparently he was doing work on a farm property which was being remodeled as a second home for a guy who had come into some money. They never really revealed all the details, thank God. When my sisters ask, all they do is smile and remark about how when you're out in the country you have to make your own entertainment."

"Well," Sarah said after a long silence, "at least we know you come by your randiness naturally. I mean, if your mom and dad got it on in the backseat of a tractor, I shouldn't be surprised by your perverted lusts."

"Tractors don't have backseats," he replied, and she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I think it's sweet," Maria said, coming back into view, followed by Alex. She held a bottle of wine in one hand, and he carried a set of clean, if mismatched, wine glasses. Setting them down on the table, he waited while Maria poured the wine, then passed one to each.

"What should we drink to?" Sarah asked.

Maria met her eyes squarely, then glanced around the circle. "Long life, and love," she said, her eyes dark and mysterious.

Jeremy raised his eyebrows, but smiled back at her. "Long life, and love," he repeated, and the toast was echoed by Sarah and Alex. They gently touched the glasses together, then sipped the wine.

"God, it feels good to be out of the house, even if it's just up here. I was about to go stir-crazy," Alex said, sitting on the floor and leaning back against the foot of the armchair, his long legs stretched out in front of him. Maria slipped in behind him, relaxing against the overstuffed cushions. He turned his head and kissed the inside of her calf, making her smile. "Have you guys had the feeling, the last few days, that Mom and Dad and Althea aren't telling us everything that's going on?"

Jeremy traded a glance with Sarah, then shrugged. "I think you and Sarah would be the best to answer that one, man," he said. "You're their kids, after all. Well, not Althea's," he amended. "Or things would be even weirder than they are. But I don't know Rachel or Josh well enough to give you a good read on them, even though I worked as Rachel's intern for a few months."

"Sarah?"

"Christ, Alex, I don't know." His sister fingered the end of her pony-tail nervously. "So much crap has happened in the past two weeks I keep expecting to find this was some bizarre fever-dream, and I'll wake up in the Intensive Care Ward. Maybe I've been the victim of a traumatic brain injury. Succubi, demon-spawn, screwing my father...it's just fucking bizarre, you know?"

"Well, you have gotten a new boyfriend out of it," Jeremy pointed out, and was rewarded by a fond kiss on the cheek.

"I know. And don't get me wrong," she continued, "I wouldn't trade this for anything. The sex is fucking awesome," she said as Jeremy blushed with pride. "And I've made new friends," she said, smiling apologetically at Maria, "despite how much like a bitch I acted when they first moved in."

"Sarah, it's okay," started Maria.

"No, Maria, it's not," Sarah stated. Jeremy was surprised at the vehemence in her voice, and wondered if he had missed something in the history between the two young women. She took another quick sip of wine. "I was horny for Daddy and scared that you'd come between us. Which was stupid, because he and Mom were already back together and screwing again. So if I should have been mad at anyone, it should have been her. But I chose to take it out on you, because you were someone who wouldn't fight back.

"So, I'm sorry, is what I'm trying to say."

"And it's okay, is what I'm trying to say," Maria said, smiling back at her. Jeremy was struck once more by her exotic beauty. "I know how suddenly finding someone irresistible can make you go crazy," she continued, ruffling Alex's hair fondly. "Trust me on this one. When he showed up on my doorstep a few days ago, looking good enough to eat and asking for my help with his play, I thought I'd cream my panties then and there." She made a show of fanning herself with one hand while Sarah giggled, Alex blushed, and Jeremy laughed outright. "Dios mio!" She let her voice turn low and sultry, like one of the Latina actresses on a cheesy telenovela. "Oh, Senor Sunderman, esta bonito. Me hacer que su mujer."

"What?"

"Make me your woman," Jeremy translated, then snorted as the incongruous words emerged from his mouth.

"I oughta spank you," Alex said. He squeezed one slender ankle warningly.

"Ooh, promise?" Maria teased, a dimple appearing in each cheek. She ran her fingers up Alex's neck, then draped her legs across his chest, her dark skin contrasting with the plain white t-shirt he was wearing.

"You," Sarah said, pointing at her older brother, "are way luckier than you deserve."

"Tell me something I don't know," he observed cheerfully. He took a deep swallow of his wine, then stroked Maria's legs fondly. "But I'm not arguing. I'm just going to enjoy it.

"Besides," he continued. "The same thing could be said for you. How the hell did an unemployed slacker like you manage to trap this fine, upstanding young man?" He winked at Jeremy.

"Well," he said slowly. "It might have been the other day, when she offered to take me upstairs and screw my brains out. Or on Memorial Day, when she actually did screw my brains out. You know how weak men are, man. We're helpless against a woman's feminine wiles." He flinched theatrically as Sarah slapped at his arm playfully, and sighed mournfully. "And this is the thanks I get. Violence and abuse. I should have found myself a nice girl. One like Maria. Tell me," he said, waggling his eyebrows outrageously, "do you have any sisters?"

"Four," she replied, giggling, as Sarah looked on, a look of outraged horror on her face. "Inez, Rachelina, Sophia, and Bianca. But I don't think trying to set you up with any of them would be a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Well, first of all, none of them are older than sixteen," Maria said, her eyes twinkling.

"That would put a damper on things," Jeremy agreed gravely. He found, much to his own surprise, that he was enjoying flirting with his girlfriend's brother's girlfriend. He lowered his voice, whispering hoarsely. "Maybe we can ditch these two later and hook up. What do you think?"

Beside him, Sarah flounced back in her seat, her arms folded over her small bust. "Just try it, laughing boy. All that means is that I'll be alone with Alex here. What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

A silence fell over the room, as they all suddenly realized just where the conversation had brought them.

"So," Alex said, drawing out the word. "This is awkward."

"Really?" Maria said. She ran her hands through her lover's hair. "Why? We already know that we all have more than one lover here. Jeremy has gone to bed with Rachel. And so have I. And so have you, my love. And Sarah has slept with Joshua." She shrugged, making her breasts bounce. Jeremy had a hard time keeping his eyes focused on her face. "And Althea has all but said she wants to make love to all of us. Even Sarah, who is silly enough to not find women attractive." She smiled at her prospective sister-in-law. "Why should we be ashamed of where our desires lead?"

"I don't want you to think I'm getting tired of you," Alex began hurriedly.

"Hush." Her voice was gently soothing, as if she was a trainer settling down a spooked horse. "I know you're not.

"Besides," she continued, "why should it all be about you and what you want?" She shared an exasperated look with Sarah. "Men. All you worry about is how we'll react to your lordly presence. Have you ever considered the fact that yours might not be the only eyes that wander? That we might choose to pursue other men? Not because you're not satisfying, but because spice makes the meal taste better?"

Alex twisted on the floor, turning to face Maria. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, beautiful man, that if you find your sister desirable, so too do I find your sister's lover. And there's no reason for us not to explore the delights God puts before us. Your sister is beautiful. If you want to make love to her, I see no reason why you shouldn't. And I think Jeremy is very handsome. And I am sure he is a good lover, or he and Sarah would not be so happy together." She leaned forward and stroked his cheek fondly. "You know I love you, mi lindo. And I know you love me. I have no fear that you will not come back to me.

"If you want her, go to her."

"Jeremy?" she asked. She stood, holding her hand out to him. Desire hit him like a punch to the gut, and he found his breath growing short in his chest as the lovely Latina approached.

"Sarah?" he asked her. "If you think this is a bad idea, just say the word."

"Oh, no," she breathed. Her eyes were wide as she drank in her brother's form, sprawled carelessly on the floor, just a few feet away. "I think this is a fucking fantastic idea. Not because I don't love you," she added, turning to face him and placing her hand on his cheek. He captured and held it there, then turned his head to kiss her palm. "But isn't what all of this is about? Learning to love, learning to give?"

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,394 Followers