Idle Hands Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Learning to receive love as well," Maria added. She dropped to the love seat, squeezing in beside Sarah, and gave her a gentle hug. "I know you don't share my desires, little sister," she said, her voice warm and tender. "But I love you. And I won't come between you and your novio."

"There is no between," Sarah said softly. She looked deep into Jeremy's eyes and smiled like a sunrise. He gasped as her face filled with a sudden luminous glory. "Oh, Jeremy, can't you feel it? Do you understand? It's not me and you. Or Alex and Sarah. Or Mom and Daddy. It's...it's just us. All of us. Together. Forever." Tears pooled in her eyes and spilled down her cheek. "Us."

She kissed him with a fierce, loving passion which left him breathless, then turned away, standing. She took Maria's hand in one hand, and Jeremy's in the other, and placed them together.

"Be good to each other," she said, a sparkling joy in her eyes which nearly broke Jeremy's heart, so different it was from the tense, wary prickliness with which she usually guarded her emotions. "I'm going to make love to my brother." She walked over to Alex. Rather, she bounced, gleaming with happiness like a child on a summer morning, when the entire world seemed remade and new, created only for her.

"I've wanted you," she said, drinking in his body, "since that day you came into my room a couple weeks ago, and we talked about our futures. About culinary school and acting. How was I to know that future included you in my bed?"

"So we're going back into the house?" Alex asked. His mind was whirling with wine and with the direction the night had taken.

"If you like," she replied. From the corner of her eye she could see Maria shifting closer to Jeremy, his hands lightly clasping her slim waist. "But we've got a bed right here, don't we? And we need to keep an eye on these two," she said teasingly, taking his hands and pulling him to his feet. His body, when he stood, was very close to hers, and she closed her eyes against a tidal surge of passion. "Who knows what sort of trouble they'll get into if we're not around?"

"Hmm," he said, drawing her close. She sighed as his head bent down, and shivered as his lips nuzzled the fragile skin of her temple. "That's a good point."

His voice was somewhat reserved, and she pulled back to look at him. "You're okay with this, aren't you? We never asked you if this was something you wanted."

He grinned down at her, his strong features emphasized by the prominent beak of his nose. "Wanted, yes. Dared to ask for, no. You're beautiful, Sarah. No matter how much you try to drive people away sometimes. I know your heart, and it's a good one.

"And so is your ass," he continued, his hands drifting down to cup her taut globes. He drew her close, until their bodies were touching from knee to chest. Through her blouse, she could sense his cock, a pulsing bar of heat against her belly. She ran her hands under the tail of his shirt, savoring the feel of his skin as she caressed his stomach.

"I love you," she whispered, and lifted her face, her mouth inviting. Her groin was slowly catching fire, heat unspooling deep within her. Alex brought his face to hers, his hands dislodging the tie which bound her hair back, letting it spill in a brown wave over her shoulders. As they kissed for the first time, he ran his hands through it, his fingers winding carefully through its length.

Sarah clung to Alex, her arms tight around his back. His mouth was firm but soft on hers, quietly undemanding, and she suddenly realized what Maria had meant, when she said Jeremy was almost as gentle as her boyfriend. Of all the lovers she had ever had, he was by far the most careful. His desire to be dominant had been yoked and tamed, until his every thought was about his partner's pleasure, rather than his own desires, which he was only beginning to come to terms with. She felt a sudden stab of jealousy for Maria, that she could have all of Alex, even the parts of his sexuality that found no match in hers, while she had to make do with what was left.

She bludgeoned the thought to its knees as his hands found their way under the waistband of her yoga pants, his fingers tracing the cleft of her ass. Quit whining, you snippy bitch! So you don't get to experience him as a dominant. So what? You know you wouldn't like it anyway. Are you going to stand in the backyard and curse at the clouds because God paired Alex and Maria together?

She gave a sudden snort of laughter, smiling at her brother as he pulled away in sudden alarm.

"Are you all right?"

"Just fine." She tugged at the hem of his shirt, drawing it over his head. "I just want to see more of you."

"Well, we're all going to see a lot more of each other soon," he said. "In fact, I'm going to see quite a bit more of Jeremy than I really want pretty soon, unless we move."

On the love seat, Maria was now straddling Jeremy's legs, her chest on a level with his eyes. As Sarah watched, she pulled off her shirt, letting her breasts spring loose.

She turned to look over her shoulder, smiling. "You two can take the bed," she said in her lovely, lilting accent. "I think Jeremy and I will be fine right here." As she spoke, Jeremy leaned forward, taking an erect nipple into his mouth. Maria responded, cooing happily and cradling his head to her breasts in an act which was almost maternal in its tenderness.

Sarah blinked, astonished at her lack of reaction. Despite her earlier words, she expected to find herself consumed by jealousy, watching her lover please a woman who was, on any objective scale, much more attractive than she was. But when she prodded at that space in her mind, she found it empty. She knew, with a certainty so profound that it transcended doubt, that her lover would come back to her bed. Just as Maria was certain that Alex would come back to hers. And that both of them would be the richer for the experience.

This is what it's like. She now had what Maria and her mother had. What Althea had in a way which was so ingrained it was practically a part of her. A confidence, a profound certainty in her own desirability as a woman which meant that she didn't need to compare herself to others. The bedrock-firm foundation in her own self-worth. Not simply as an intelligent young woman, but as a sexual being who could look any straight man firmly in the eye, confident that if she wanted, she could have him.

Smiling, she turned away, tugging Alex after her. As they approached the bed, she slowly discarded her clothes, until an enterprising person could trace her path by the detritus she left behind her. Once at the bed, she sat down, leaning back so she could slip out of her yoga pants. When she was naked, she sat back up again and pulled Alex close, kissing the flat planes of his belly, loving the way his muscles jumped as she tongued the skin around his ribs.

As she kissed him, from flanks to navel to the smattering of dark brown hairs on his lean chest, she undid the button which held his shorts closed. Sliding her hands flat, she pushed the shorts and boxers down his thighs until they dropped to the floor. Her eyes widened happily as she took in the reality of his jutting cock.

"Oh, Alex," she sighed, wrapping her hand around it. "You're beautiful."

"So are you," he replied, smiling down at her, his dark blue eyes, so similar to their mother's, twinkling in cheerful, innocent lust. "So what do you want to do first?"

"First?" she asked, pumping his prick. A drop of clear fluid appeared at his slit, and she licked it off daintily, feeling him twitch as she did so. "First, I want to fuck. Then I'll blow you to get you nice and hard again. Then you can eat me while we sixty-nine. And then we'll fuck some more. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like someone's feeling bossy. But I don't mind."

"Good. Because it's not like I'm going to give you a choice."

*****

A few feet away, Jeremy could hear Alex and Sarah speaking in low voices, interspersed with occasional gasps or moans. But he wasn't able to pay much attention, as he had his hands full.

Literally.

He loved Sarah's breasts. And he loved even more the way she was self-conscious about them, agonizing over their supposed deficiencies. Whenever they made love, he made sure to lavish special attention on them, to prove to his lover how quality mattered more than quantity.

There are times, however, he thought dimly to himself, when quantity is also its own reward. Especially when there is so much quality to go along with it.

He wouldn't go so far as to say that Maria's breasts were better than Althea's. Even if he was still waiting to make love with her, no human woman could possibly compare to the beauty of a succubus. And Rachel's breasts were awesome as well. And he reserved a sneaking suspicion that if (when?) he finally saw Yasna topless, it would be a pleasant surprise.

But Maria's breasts called out to some deep, animalistic urge deep inside him. That part of every man who wanted nothing more than to lick and suck and nibble and kiss every round inch of a woman's tits, to nurse at her nipples until they grew hard and firm in his mouth.

He moved from one to the other, loving them tenderly, breaking only to engage in long, slow kisses with her mouth, their tongues twining together. Her hands unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it down over his arms and folding it carefully before setting it on the armrest of the couch. As she began stroking his chest, her fingers tweaking his nipples playfully, he smiled, finding amusement in the way that even when they were making love, Maria was careful to keep things neat and orderly. Her hips rocked slowly against him, putting pleasant pressure on his groin.

He felt the pressure rise in his shaft, and tore his mouth away from her bosom with a panting gasp. "Slow down," he said, "or you'll have me shooting off in my pants like a teenager."

"Good," she replied, temporarily ceasing her torment of his loins. She pulled away from him and smiled. "Because if you don't stop kissing my titties so nice, I'm going to come before I get your cock inside me. And I want to feel you, amorcito." She dropped her voice, sounding almost unbearably sexy to his ears. "I want to feel you inside me when you come."

"Well, that's an amazing coincidence," he said, massaging her breasts. Her head fell back and she groaned aloud, her coarse black hair spilling down her back to his knees. "Because I want to be inside you when I come, too."

"Then what are you waiting for, mi amor?" In moments her strong hands were tugging his khakis down, then his boxers, leaving him completely naked. "Nice," she said, looking up at him as she knelt between his legs. For a heart-stopping moment, her head dove towards his groin, and he felt the unmistakable sensation of her tongue licking his scrotum. He twitched violently, then stilled as she mouthed one of his balls, drawing it up lovingly into her mouth, her tongue swirling in excruciating patterns of pleasure on his skin.

"Yes, very nice," she continued. "We're going to have so much fun together. But now I want you inside me."

She turned around until her back was to his chest, then stood over his lap, her skirt still billowing around her thighs.

"What about your panties?" he asked. "Don't you think they'll get in the way?"

"No." She grasped his cock by the base and guided it into her as she sank lower. "I haven't worn any for days." As her nether lips embraced his cock, she gave a throaty laugh. "These days, what's the point?"

He smiled and pressed his lips into her back as she took him in, inch by heart-stopping inch. When she finally stopped, they were sealed together, her lovely nether-lips flush with the base of his rod.

"Why this way?" he asked, although he suspected he knew the answer.

"So I can see them," she said, darting a quick look over her shoulder. "And so they can see us. Aren't they beautiful?"

From his vantage point, Jeremy could just see over Maria's shoulder. A few yards away, Alex and Sarah were on the bed. His girlfriend was on all fours, facing them. Behind her, Alex was raised up on his knees, his sister's hips grasped firmly in his large hands. Jeremy could see Sarah hitch forward, her hands fisted in the quilt, as he plunged into her doggy-style. Her face was drawn up in a rictus of desire and passion.

"Having fun, babe?" he called out quietly.

Sarah's eyes flew open, glaring, and for a split second Jeremy thought he had made a terrible mistake. But then her look softened and grew fond. "Oh, honey, it's wonderful. And look at you there, with your hands full of Maria's titties. Looks like someone is having a good time. I love you."

"And I love you," he returned. Any further conversation was cut off, however, as Maria began to rise and fall, her silky thighs and full, lovely ass brushing his legs at every stroke. He kissed her shoulders, his fingers tweaking her breasts. When he pinched her nipple, she gasped, and he could feel the pressure of her inner walls as they clenched around his cock.

"More," she urged him, and with her enthusiastic approval, he began to be more forceful, squeezing her nipples tightly.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, and began to bounce more quickly on his rigid pole, her well-toned ass slapping against his thighs. She covered his hands with hers, encouraging him to caress her tits. "Come for me, Jeremy. Come for me. Shoot me full of your spunk. Give me your baby-juice. I want it. I want you. I love you, Jeremy. I love you. Come for me. Come for meee!" she squealed, then began to convulse in his arms, her sheath clamping around his staff.

Her innocent debauchery was gasoline on the fire of his lust. As Maria climaxed, his own self-control snapped. He kissed the back of her neck, and began to thrust into her strongly. With the silky vise-grip of her vagina covering his cock in a loving hold, it was only a matter of moments until he came to his own climax, spurting his essence deep inside her waiting vessel.

*****

From her position on the bed, Sarah watched as first Maria, then Jeremy climaxed. She smiled, knowing that their love for each other would only make her relationship with both of them stronger.

And with Alex, she thought. She buried her head in the quilt, lost in the feel of his wonderful cock filling her up, so hot and thick and hard she thought she would pass out from sheer bliss. She let one hand drift down between her legs where it could play with her button, and muffled a yelp of pleasure. Her pussy felt hot and stuffed full, and she could feel moisture trickling down her inner thighs, mingling with her sweat. The very air in the room was filled with the scent of musk and sex.

This is what it will be like, she thought faintly. Now that Althea is with us. As soon as we kill the demon-spawn, every day could be like this. Love and sex and happiness. Who could possibly ask for more?

"Sarah..." The word was little more than a cracked whisper, emerging from between clenched teeth.

"Yes, Alex. Do it. Fill me with your seed!"

He thrust into her again. Three times. Six. A dozen. And then she felt his come fill her, pumping into her as his cock pulsed in time with the rhythm of their love. As soon as the first scalding burst hit her inner walls, she too climaxed, screaming into the blankets as her brother collapsed across her back, his body a warm weight of love, comfort, and safety.

*****

Althea and Joshua woke early the next morning. Eager to see how their work had gone, they were out of the house and in Josh's workshop before the cloud-hidden sun had cleared the line of trees on the other side of the street.

"Careful," he warned, taking a sip of coffee, as she started to pry away the top half of the clay mold which held her sword.

"I have done this before, you know," she retorted, a smile taking away the sting of her words.

"I know." His look grew pensive. "How many of them have you killed?" he asked suddenly. "Creatures like Kincaid?"

"Too many, and not enough," she said shortly. When Josh raised his eyebrows in inquiry, she elaborated. "I never liked killing. Not even the demon-spawn, even though it's a necessary task. It's like when you get weeds in your garden. If you don't pull them out quickly, they'll choke the life out of everything. If I could go on an orgy of destruction and rid the world of them entirely, I would. But there are always more of them, unfortunately.

"But there was always something in me that pitied them. We are not completely different, you know. They are the children of human men and female demons, mostly, although occasionally some poor mortal woman manages to bring a male demon's child to term." She shuddered in horror at the thought. "I am the daughter of a woman and an angel. One half of our heritage is immortal. We are separated by that thin line. By the choice my father made, and the choice the mothers of creatures like Kincaid made, thousands of years ago. The Fallen refused to take up arms against God. The Forsaken didn't.

"I'm not saying they should be forgiven," she added. "Or that their punishment wasn't just. If they had their wish, all of humanity would be reduced to abject slavery. God would have been overthrown, and all of creation would be under their utter control.

"But still..."

Josh gave a crooked half-smile. "Maybe there's a little of 'There but for the grace of God go I?' in your thoughts."

She nodded. "By the grace of the Almighty, at least. Me and my kindred have a...difficult relationship with God."

He frowned. "You don't consider them the same being?"

Althea laughed, the sound like silver bells in the small building. "Of course not, Josh. Not remotely." With a last heave, she pulled the top half of the mold away. She bent over it, inspecting the object within carefully. Josh did the same from the other side of the workbench.

"It looks good," he said at last. At his side was the much smaller mold which held the hilt and tang of the sword, cast separately from the blade. Althea had allowed him to create that portion of the sword; partly because his artist's hands were far more skilled at the delicate procedure, and partly because she could only do so many things at one time.

She nodded. "It does. Is the furnace good to go?"

Josh checked the temperature gauge and nodded. "Yep. Whenever you're ready."

Very carefully, Althea cleaned the crude blade of excess clay. She squinted at one end and sighed in relief when she saw the small hole was in place, formed by leaving a divot of clay which the liquid bronze had surrounded when the mold was filled. With a long pair of tongs she lifted the blade and gingerly placed it within the furnace, which was heated to well over a thousand degrees Fahrenheit.

There was a quick knock, and then the door opened. The delicate figure of Yasna slipped through, her dark hair spangled with raindrops.

"Do you need something, Yasna?" Josh asked.

She shook her head. "Everyone else is still asleep, I think. I haven't seen Alex or Maria and the rest yet this morning. I just wanted to watch, if that's okay." She drifted over to the furnace, but was careful not to approach too close.

"No problem at all," Josh said. "You were talking about the difference between God and the Almighty," he prompted Althea, as they waited for the blade to heat.

"Was I?" The succubus gave a quick smile. "Well, why not? I told Rachel some of this earlier, when I was still calling her mind my home. But I suppose the rest of you need to know the full tale, at least as well as I can tell it.

"Now, take all of this with a grain of salt," she warned. "Because I don't think any human, or succubus, or demon, or even angel knows the whole truth.