Idle Hands Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might," he replied. If his position discomfited him, he made no indication. Indeed, he seemed positively eager. He surged toward her sheath, his mouth opened wide, and she groaned loudly as his hot mouth covered her inner lips. Guided by skill or fate, his tongue found the protruding nodule of her clit with amazing swiftness, and her hips bucked her groin into his mouth as his lips fastened around her throbbing pearl.

She closed her eyes, reveling in the familiar but welcome song of passion. The ancient tune of lust drove away her doubts, her fears, her questions. Jeremy's hands squeezed her breasts in a soft, welcome rhythm, and she moved his fingers to her nipples, where they stroked the turgid buds. Her back arched, her head pressing against the soft ground as she raised her chest into his palms. Wetness gathered at her center, then flowed into his mouth. Her lips curled in a lazy smile, and she wondered when she would share its secret with the family.

She felt her climax approaching, but she wanted to feel him inside her. Gently, she fisted her hands in his hair and raised his head away from her throbbing mound. As if he was reading her mind, he came to her, slowly kissing his way up the golden skin of her belly. His lips lingered on her chest, his tongue sweeping across the lines of her rib cage, before they descended to worship at her breasts. Ever higher he climbed, nuzzling her neck, until he finally reached her panting lips. When he arrived, he devoured her mouth in a long, passionate kiss that left her gasping.

"Down," she growled, her fingers busy at his waistband. In moments she had freed his cock and was aiming its head at her cleft.

"Wait," he said, and she paused, struck by the nervous hesitation in his voice. "What if...what if someone is watching?" he asked, and rolled his eyes at the houses on either side.

She reached her senses outwards, then smiled up at him. "Relax. No one's home on either side."

He kissed her in relief, then his eyes narrowed. "Wait. No one's home on either side. What about the people in this house?"

She pouted, frustrated that he had seen through her ruse. "Well..." she drawled, teasing him. "Josh and Rachel are watching us from their bedroom window. Josh is about to bury his cock in her pussy. A little standing doggie-style. Yes," she gasped, shuddering. "There he goes. Oh, he makes her so happy. And Alex and Maria are in her apartment over the garage. He's eating her out right now while she watches us. Such a horny pair they are. Your girlfriend is fingering herself, wondering what we're talking about, and why we aren't fucking yet." She slanted a smile up at him. "You might have some questions to answer in bed tonight. Like why you're just lying here instead of giving me the pounding I so obviously want."

"And Yasna?"

"Oh, she's watching too. Downstairs, from the door that leads out to the deck." She frowned. "But she isn't doing anything. Not even masturbating." Her brows creased in a small frown. "It's enough to make a girl think she isn't attractive anymore, when she can't convince an obviously bisexual woman to get herself off in private."

"You're incredible," Jeremy breathed, moving forward, "and you know it." She drew in a sharp breath as his cock breached her gates. She reached down, cupping the pale skin of his buttocks, and drew him into her. She threw her head back in joy as he sank into her, filling her with his hot, hard maleness.

Jeremy closed his eyes as he finally attained what he had never even dared to dream about. When he had seen her, wandering in the back yard, looking lost and alone, he had invited her to help with the garden not out of some misplaced notion that she would find him sexually irresistible, but out of simple compassion. However, he had not counted on Althea's hair-trigger volatility. It seemed that even a casual, quiet hour spent seeding a garden could serve as a goad for her passion.

Althea's sweet channel caressed his length. He couldn't believe anything could feel so good around his cock. Silk itself was a poor comparison. He rose up on his knees and filled his hands with her breasts as he slowly drove into her. Her legs wrapped around his back, her ankles locking behind him, drawing him in closer with every thrust. Dropping his head, he kissed her neck, all the while stroking the length of her thighs with his free hand, which in turn clamped around his flanks, trapping him within a loving embrace.

Her entire body was a challenge. It spoke to everything inside him that was male. He wanted to bury himself inside her, to possess her, to make her his and his alone. To fuck her until they were exhausted and fell asleep, then do the same thing over and over again when they woke. To give her his child and watch while her body swelled with the fruit of their loins.

Sweat broke out on his forehead, on his back, warmed by the early summer sun. Dropping low, he covered her body with his from groin to head. Growling deep within his throat, he kissed her again, both their tongues fighting for domination. Driving hard, he plowed deep within her furrow, each stroke hammering at her until he was actually pushing her across the freshly turned earth.

And her response was incredible. Her hands were on the back of his head, her nails pricking into his scalp, the small dots of pain goading him into ever-fiercer thrusts. Her hips snapped up with every one of his strokes, meeting him measure for measure. Her sheath gripped his pulsing member, pulling at it, milking it. His balls felt hot and heavy inside their sac, filled with his seed.

"Right there," she gasped, tearing her mouth away from his. Her hands drifted down between them, and he could feel the muscles of her arms work as her fingers sought the bud of her clitoris. Her eyes rolled back in her head. "Keep going. Keep goinnggg!" Her voice rose, then broke into a series of squeaks as his mouth fastened around a nipple, his tongue lashing the sensitive aereola. His hips pumped into her, burning her, burning him. With a convulsive movement, she clamped her thighs around him with almost crushing force. Her vagina squeezed his rod, and he watched, awestruck, as her body rippled in the throes of her climax. At the same time, as if they were one mind sharing two bodies, his cock expanded, then delivered its own load of seed into her vessel, and he lowered his head, groaning aloud, as the exquisite pleasure of his own orgasm swept over him.

*****

They lay together for a long time, the sun warming him, his body warming her. Rolling over onto her side, she let her tail come out, and he fingered it curiously.

"Did your father have one?" he asked curiously.

She nodded. "All angels do. And demons. And the succubi, incubi, and the demon-spawn as well. It's sign of our curse."

"Curse?"

"The taint of our blood." She sighed, her transient cheerful mood fading. "We were never meant to be, Jeremy. God never imagined that some of angels would rebel against him. And the thought that some would choose to live on earth and mate with humans rather than stay at his side in heaven must have come as quite a shock." She made a rude noise. "Arrogant old fart. Anyway, our tails appeared when we hit puberty. First it just took the form of a birthmark. But as our bodies matured, we gained the ability to extend them from our body." Her lips curled impishly. "If you think that a boy is bad when he discovers masturbation, just think what it would be like if you had a tail that could bring you instantly erect as soon as you were done coming." She shook her head in fond memory. "I thought my brother Cassiel was going to rub all the skin off his cock, he jacked it so much."

"Where is he now?"

Ancient sorrow darkened her gaze. "We went after a demon-spawn together in London, about a hundred years ago. No one noticed her until it was far too late, and she had grown very strong. I survived. Cass didn't."

"I'm sorry."

"Thank you." A cloud drifted over the sun, casting a shadow over the plot of earth, and she shivered violently as a chill wind swept down from the north. "I'm cold. I think we should go inside."

Rising, they pulled their scattered clothes haphazardly over their bodies. As they walked towards the back door, Althea suddenly split off from Jeremy, waving him inside.

She opened the door of the workshop. As she had anticipated, the leather belt and scabbard for the sword was ready for her, waiting on the workbench. She slung it around her waist, buckling it on firmly. With a practiced motion, she slid the sword inside. As its weight settled around her left hip, so did a corresponding weight of responsibility settle around her soul, as heavy and clinging as a death-shroud.

It's time. I've shirked my duties for far too long.

*****

At the knock on the door, Josh called out permission to enter. Beside him in their bed, Rachel mumbled sleepy protest.

As Althea entered, he blinked. She seemed to shine. Holy radiance glowed from her eyes, making her a warrior-queen, ready for battle.

"Tomorrow night, at Alex's play," she said quietly. "That's when he'll come for us. Pass the word."

"Are you sure?" he asked, his heart clenching in sudden fear for his oldest child.

She smiled, and Josh shrank back. There was no humor in the expression, only the anticipatory gleam of a predator.

"It's what I would do."

End of Book Seven

Please watch for the finale of "The Succubus," where an ancient evil will be confronted, and the final fates of Althea, Rachel, and the entire family will be answered.