Idle Hands Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kuz looked disappointed.

"And finally, this must be the final battle," the Captain said. "The life-threads of this ship's psychic fields are being badly disrupted by this socio-violent interaction. So, I want everyone observing this to pray and focus our auras into cleansing the room of all red thoughts. Understood?"

The other hippies nodded and murmured quietly to one another -- Dey heard 'so mote it be' at least five times. She sighed as she locked eyes with Kuz. Kuz looked quietly baffled.

"I didn't know your race was psychic," he said.

"They're not," Dey said, her voice dry.

Kuz shrugged. Bowed.

Then the violence started. Kuz's arms seemed to be stubby. In truth, it was just by a matter of proportion. Dey remembered this from their first fight and didn't underestimate his reach. She ducked forward and to the side as Loki accelerated her perception of the world. Her fist slammed into Kuz's chest -- careful to twist the blow to keep herself from breaking her wrist. Even so, she was shocked at how dense he felt. His muscles were hard as iron. Kuz didn't even slow down. Instead, he brought his knee up. Dey leaped up, kicked off his thigh, leaped over him -- and was caught by his elbow as he spun with alarming speed. She flew across the mat, tumbled, then came to her feet, her side feeling like one big bruise.

Dey shook herself as she stood.

You okay?

[Ho fuck this is fun,] Dey thought, her voice ragged. She snapped out a kick. Kuz jerked his head back. But then she caught his knee with the counter stroke. Shockpods were made for vertical pressures -- specifically, laying belly down in torpedo launched boarding pods. Their knees, despite being threaded with carbon nano-weave, still had the same issues with bending the wrong way as human knees.

Kuz dropped to one knee with a grunt. Dey grabbed his snout, then punched him in the throat. Kuz caught her fist with his palm before it impacted. He rolled -- and Dey found herself slammed into the mat, her thighs spreading as Key forced her down with his weight. His arm pressed to her throat and he pinned her down. Dey gritted her teeth slightly. She could think of a few dozen ways to get him off her. Unfortunately, most of them involved hitting him with a warp field of some kind. Lots of those were lethal.

All of them would be cheating.

Then Dey felt something bump against her belly.

Her lungs burned. She felt the need to breathe -- and felt Loki pushing the panic reflex away, leaving her clear headed. She peeked down and saw that Kuz was...at the end of the day...still a man. And some men had the same reaction to adrenaline. And to victory. And idea sprang into her brain. She just needed him to draw back enough for her to breathe. Dey's hand reached down...and grasped the tip of that long, flexible cock. Kuz tensed -- but he froze, unsure of what to do. Dey struck.

Her palm slipped up and down his cock, caressing him with just enough pressure to give him pleasure. Kuz rocked back slightly -- giving her a chance to breath. Softly, Dey hissed. "You like that big boy?"

And he was big. He was fucking huge. Everything about Kuz was larger than life -- from his orbital drops to his grandiose declarations of intent, to his muscles, to his exotic xeno cock. Everything. Dey's plan was simple. Kuz draws back. She then...follows it up with...she felt a tingle rush along her whole body as her palm explored that massive shockpod cock. Her thumb caressed the base and she felt the tip of his member actually bend around her knuckles, caressing the far side of her hand as she stroked him. Kuz grunted low in his throat.

Dey felt her sex drip. Drip along the crack of her ass.

...uh, step two of the plan, Dey? I'm thinking a throat chop. Head but?

[Uhh...] Dey started.

Loki chuckled. Or, you know. You can keep doing that.

"W-What are you doing?" Kuz whispered, sounding confused. "This is combat, not-"

"Do you want me to stop?" Dey whispered. A month. A month without sex and she was ready to fuck this mountain of sculpted muscle and this exotic, prehensile cock that would be big enough to give Loki's simulated member a run for his money. It...didn't sound quite as illogical when she thought it like that. Her thumb caressed the tip of his member, feeling his pre drip along her finger. Then she leaned forward. Kuz didn't know how to respond to a kiss. She wasn't sure how to kiss someone with a muzzle. But her tongue and his met as her hand pumped up and down his cock, feeling him coil and uncoil in time with her motions.

"Um, that's my boyf..." Cherry, her voice distant from the sidelines, sounded a bit discomforted. Someone shushed her.

Kuz slowly started to get more and more into the kiss. His tongue thrust out, long and seeking. It plunged into Dey's mouth. She tensed -- expecting the trigger. But...there was just so much of Kuz it was hard for her brain to draw a connection. There was no distinct, coiling, touching tentacles. Just a solid mass of pure muscle. And Dey needed that kind of connection. She needed it real. Real. Real bad.

Kuz broke the kiss. Panting, he grabbed at her breasts. His fingers were short and stubby compared to human fingers, but they were strong. And his experience with Cherry meant that he didn't grope too hard, squeeze too roughly. His fingers tweaked her nipples and Dey grabbed him and pushed him onto his back. He rolled, meek as a kitten. Something about this not being combat had triggered a kind of instinctive meekness in the shockpod, something that made Dey laugh -- a gurgling little happy laugh as she sat on his chest and felt the sleek, smoothness of his gray muscle underneath her.

"I am so fucking horny right now," she murmured. "Wanna show these dickless hippies how warriors fuck?"

A bit of a spark flickered in Kuz's eyes. He grinned.

He had very sharp teeth.

Before Dey even realized it, she was on her back. Those strong hands were on her ankles, spreading and lifting her legs. She rolled her head back and moaned -- a single, pure note of passion -- as Kuz slammed into her with a single, smooth thrust. His shaft was larger than a human's, but also far softer, far more flexible. It compacted almost as much as a human's did, and then expanded once it was inside of her. Quiet gasps and moans escaped from her mouth as Kuz wiggled his hips left, then right, his cock coiling up. It caressed against Dey's G-spot and an orgasm half a week in the making rocketed through Dey's body.

She grabbed onto his shoulders, dug her fingernails in, and came. Hard. Her body twitched and shuddered as she started to rock her hips desperately against Kuz. The mighty shockpod used his strength to hold her in place -- but while she had been desperately trying to not use her warp fields while wrestling, now she was gleeful. Reveling in the strength. The power. She bit down on his shoulder, tasting the slightly rubbery texture of his skin as her hands slipped along his shoulders and arms, feeling the curve of his muscles.

Kuz then started to fuck her.

Actually fuck her.

His hips moved and his massive quad slapped against her ass. It was a unique sensation -- utterly unlike a human fucking her. There was the first slap of the front two balls -- then his scrot actually expanded slightly as his second pair rotated around the first and slapped the sides of her hips. IF it was painful for him, he didn't show it. Instead, he just fucked her with the strength and speed of a born killer. His cock coiled and twisted inside of her and Dey was shocked she didn't cum with every thrust.

Instead, it was every other thrust.

She arched her back, incoherent gasps coming from her mouth. When she did manage to form words, they were somewhat...

Focused.

"Oh fuck, fuck me with that fucking cock, oh god! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She arched her back. When she rolled her head back, she saw the entire congregation was watching. Though, their eyes seemed to be filled with delight. There were genial smiles.

Fucking hippies. The only person in the crowd who was looking embarrassed was Xee, who had turned her head to the side and was covering her helmet camera with one hand. Dey, for a moment, wondered what Sky thought of what she had seen. Then she had no time for thinking, as Kuz had reared back and buried his cock as deep as it could go and let himself go. She felt his cum rush into her in waves. The first stream was boiling hot and thick enough to be glue. It dripped around his tight shaft, making her belly swell. Then another stream came as she looked down -- watching the place they joined, her eyes narrowed to slits.

She could see his third ball twitch as the third stream filled her. This one was cool and oddly refreshing -- thinner liquid. The seed dripping from her sex was a mixture of white spunk and a kind of slick black liquid. Then his fourth ball twitched, and another cool rush made Dey tremble.

Kuz pulled from her with a slow grunt. His cock dripped with their shared juices -- a slurry of three fluids. He panted softly.

[A...Ana...n...] Dey tried to form words. [Analy...any...look at goo make learning stuff.]

Curious. The first two are barely fertile -- his body is overheating his scrotum by a few degrees. The second blast is spermicide. Well, alien spermicide. IF any sperm survived his body temp, that definitely nixed the rest of it. Loki sounded horrified by what he was determining.

Dey looked at Kuz. He looked both...pleased...and also oddly melancholy. His whole body trembled. He looked weak as a kitten. Dey gulped, sat up...then gently put her palm on his chest. He fell backwards. Thumped into the mat.

Dey sat on his lap, grinning weakly. "Do I win?"

Kuz laughed, softly. "Yes, human. You have defeated me." He paused. "It's one of the control designs. We...our hormonal strength is shorted by the sex drive. As the Yahaag have our females, they-"

Dey snorted, then grabbed his hand. She put it on her throat. Kuz looked confused as Dey closed her hand on his wrist, forcing his fingers shut. The pressure sent a tingle through her body -- her brain a total mess of afterglow and half coherent thought. But, out loud, she made an exaggerated choking noise. "Gack! I am being defeated."

Kuz looked even more confused. He sat up. Dey let herself fall backwards.

Kuz looked up at the Captain. "Did I win?" he asked.

Dey flailed weakly, then lay limp.

"It...it seems you did," the Captain said.

Kuz blinked. Then he beamed. "Huzzah!" He slowly stood, lifting his arms. "We are married!"

Dey smiled. She had done something nice for the guy. And it hadn't-

She sat bolt upright.

"WHAT!?"

###

The sun set on the Peace and Love and Sky rubbed a tentacle against his beak as he looked down at the engine. The guts that he had replaced looked like they were going to function. But he didn't know if they'd last longer than a week. Doing some mental math, he figured that they hadn't actually lost time, as the Peace and Love was still trundling along its course, and its course mostly matched the course that they would have been taking.

But it was slow.

"So, uh, then she won the fight!" Xee's voice came through the small video display on the computer console that Sky had set up.

"I have no idea why I don't get to see the end of the fight, though, why'd you stop filming it?" Sky asked.

"W-Well, um...uh, you're breaking up! Bye!"

The screen flicked off. Sky blinked his eyes in a circular pattern and turned back to the engine.

As Sky got to work, another boat gently bumped against the side of the Peace and Love. Small and painted a deep blue, the ship was angular and covered with cheap carbon fiber sheeting that would reflect away radar. Technically illegal -- stealth ships were just as frowned on in civilian waters as they were in civilian space. But the ship was small and contained only four people and three drones. Charles Crafter tried to squash his nervousness about the mission as he reached up and adjusted his cheap pair of night vision goggles. The advance that the Yahaag had paid them for the mission had been quite generous...

But he was still nearly scared out of his wits.

"We get in," he whispered, turning to the rest of his crew. "We move quietly, no killing unless you have to."

They nodded.

"Once we get to the bridge, we grab the watch staff and we threaten to scuttle the ship unless we get the DT and the Huntress." He sighed. "Okay."

Climbing up the side of the ship was easy enough -- their climbing gloves had been purchased from a hobby shop, but they worked on metal as well as mountains. Once Charles was up on the deck, he paused as he swept his gaze around the jungle that the blighters had growing across the surface of the deck. At first, when they had spotted the Enterprise docking with the ship, Charles had thought that they were fucked. But the Yahaag had put it bluntly: It was better to engage with room to move and hostages. In a close quarters fight, the Devil would win.

Charles shuddered at the idea of getting close to a Devil Trooper -- a deep, and deeply rational fear of someone who could do what they could do. But the shotgun in his hands felt deeply comforting. They might have shields, but if they didn't know the bullet was coming, those shields wouldn't matter.

Would they?

One of his men tapped his shoulder, pointed.

Charles saw movement past the leaves.

"For the last fucking time, we're not married, leave me fucking alone!" The familiar voice of the Devil Trooper came from around one of the trees. She walked into sight and Charles tried to ignore just how gorgeous she was. Limber and athletic, with a pair of firm, perky breasts, and skin the color of burnished gold and short, almost spiky black hair. She was wearing a shirt that hung down to her thighs and concealed if she was wearing anything else -- her legs were certainty bare and long and a delight to watch.

She turned and thrust her finger back at the figure behind her -- still concealed by the tree.

"I thought this would end this stupid charade!"

"But...I said that this fight would end or fuse our lives," he said. "I defeated you and did not kill you -- a sign that I respect you enough to leave you alive and wed our lines together. We, ah..." He sounded confused. "Normally, we would share a female to create a mixbreed, but, you're not a man, so..."

"I don't even begin to know what the fuck you are talking about," Dey said, sounding tired. "And if your cock wasn't so fucking good, I'd have thrown you overboard by now."

"Aha! So you do wish to be mated!"

"No!" Dey snapped, turning around -- then scowling. Her brow furrowed and she looked as if she was thinking hard at someone. She started to walk away. Then the figure she had been following emerged from around the corner. It was a fucking Shockpod. Charles froze, then jerked back behind cover. He pulled out the communicator that the Yahaag had given him. Sleek and alien, he had no idea how it worked. Only that it did. He tapped it on, hissing into it.

"Dey's got a bleedin Shockpod with her," he whispered.

The Yahaag responded after only a short pause.

"Withdraw," he said. "I have a plan for such an eventuality. We shall take the two at a later date. Return to the ship."

###

As the Yahaag set the com down, Paul chomped into his banana. Their ship remained in position underneath the communication web that the whole gang relied on. Paul swallowed and shook his head. "You run criminal organizations like corporations, buddy," he said. As the Yahaag had never given a name, Paul never felt like he had to use one. "Subcontracting this shit out?"

"Better to use cheap tools that can be disposed of," the Yahaag said. "Then risk ourselves."

Paul shrugged. He turned to the computer that took up most of the room on their ship. He tapped a few buttons to bring up the interface -- showing the computer network that he had been carefully tending to while the Yahaag did their bloody minded work with criminal gangs and bribes. The com-sats that he had seeded in orbits had tiny amounts of reaction mass and small DV emitters -- enough to juice them into positions that no one would expect. The difficulty was in getting them to where he needed them to be without informing anyone.

Fortunately, Paul was very good at orbital maneuvering. In the week since the heist, he had gotten three of his little birds between important US orbital installations. Laser light flickered past them every few seconds, and each time it did, the com-sat dutifully reported to Paul, whispering to him that the United States was communicating here and there and everywhere. The frequencies and the quantum encryption codes changed every week, and since Paul and the rest of the gang had gone AWOL, they stopped getting new codes.

But you didn't need to know exactly what the bad guys were saying to know what they might be doing.

And from the amount of telescopic refocusing and scout ships that they were sending out, the federal government thought that the Gunny and his squad had all booked it for deep space.

Paul grinned.

"This shall be how we deal with the Shockpod and his friends," the Yahaag's voice broke into Paul's reverie. The former USMC comsat specialist turned to look at the alien.

The Yahaag held up a thick, slime encrusted tuber worm that looked to be about sixteen fifteen inches long. It had a pair of googly eyes at one end, and the other end gaped open like a wet, moist mouth. The whole thing wheezed quietly as the alien dangled it around between two of his thick, sausage-like fingers.

"What...the fuck...is that?" Paul wihspered.

The Yahaag looked at him.

"Why," he said, his eyes glowing with malevolence. "It is a wife for the Shockpod."

12