Idle Hands Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dey grinned. She made the devil horns.

Xee jerked her head up, her whole spine bending into a U shape, her radiators flaring out.

"Deeeyyyyyyyyyy!" she squealed.

"Well, it looks like your back feels better," Dey purred. "Does this feel good."

"Nnhuahh!" Xee laid her body flat, writhing as Dey's thumb and pinkie pressed to the bumps, alternating pressures by wiggling her wrist. "Ah! Oh goddess, oh goddess, oh-"

"Try fuck," Dey grinned. "It's a good english word for situations like this."

"Ahh-unnnh fuck!" Xee shuddered, her facial emotion making it clear what she felt.

;;;;^///^;;;;

Dey grinned and drew her fingers back - watching the damp spot spread across the inside of Xee's thighs, puddling along her belly. She wished, oh how she wished, that she could drink that juice up and see what a Huntress tasted.

But she was pretty sure the brain freeze would be killer.

"O-Oh, wow," Xee panted. "I-I've never gone past one."

"I guess going from making out to being finger banged by another girl is a big leap," Dey said, sitting up. Her hands went to her tank top and she skimmed it up and over her head, tossing it aside. Her breasts glistened with sweat. The heat and humidity of the room only added to the heat and the pleasure. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. She licked her lips greedily as Xee looked back over her shoulder, rolling onto her side.

"What? Oh, bases?" She sounded like she was reading something from her HUD. "N-No, I've never...we have..." Xee coughed. "We have five."

"Five clits?" Dey asked, her eyes widening.

If Xee's emoticon added more backslashes, Dey was pretty sure the girl would melt from embarrassment. "T-Two external, and then t-three inside. Um, when a Huntress mates with another Huntress, the level of commitment is determined by the length of the, um, crystalline attachment, harvested...from...the wilds." She coughed. "S-Stimulating three is for close friends. F-Four is for people who are married. A-All five?" She shrugged. "Well, um, that's how you make, um, babies."

Dey arched an eyebrow. "You lucky cunt."

"What!?"

"You have three clits in your cooter?" Dey scoffed. "If I don't find a guy who can find my button, then I might be outta luck." She grinned. "Fortunately, my darling Lok is really good at handling multiple stimulations at once."

Xee gulped loudly.

"In fact," Dey said. [Loki, you've got the specs on her suit, right?]

I'll need to interface with her computer. But it's a fine looking computer. High end quantum system.

Dey grinned wickedly. Her hands went to her hips and she paused the moment it took for Loki to query Xee's suit, then to begin to spoof her camera. It was not hard to simulate some things - not when you were an AI. And that simulation filled both Xee's cameras and Dey's body as she pushed her pants down her hip. A massive cock - thrusting from between her girlish thighs, the same olive brown skin as the rest of her. Pre swelled from the tip and dripped along the underside of Dey's cock.

"Oh...fuck," Xee whispered.

Her hand reached out, tentatively, her fingers widening, then closing around the shaft. Her skintight suit was built of smart fabric - fabric that could stiffen in response to impact, fabric that could cling to every inch of her form for the most efficient seal, that could balloon outwards to create vacuum for insulation. That fabric could harden under the direction of Loki, to simulate the feeling of gripping and squeezing a thick cock. Her thumb rubbed along the tip of Dey's cock and Dey hissed - the sensation simulated dutifully by her AI companion.

"Oh Loki," Dey whispered.

"Heyyyy!" Xee whined, her voice playful as she started to get more into the motion, her hand jerking up and down Dey's cock, her fingers tightening, then twisting slightly, adding extra pressure and extra pleasure. "I'm the one giving you a stimulation!"

"Handi, honey," Dey said, gritting her teeth ever so slightly. "It's called a handi."

Xee chuckled. Her emoticon flashed to ^///^ before flicking between >///> and <///<.

"Yes, I'll fuck you," Dey purred.

"I've never d-done it with anyone before. I mean an alien!" Xee squeaked, her blush growing brighter and longer as her emoticon added more backslashes. She was already leaning back, her thighs spreading ever so slightly. Her sex looked soaked, even through her dark suit. Dey grabbed her ankles and lifted them wider, leaning over the Huntress. Xee whimpered and Dey kissed the tip of her faceplate, leaving a slight mark of her lips on the other woman. Xee shivered then cried out. "Do me! Do it now!"

Dey chuckled. "Since you asked so nicely." She shifted her hips forward, her knees squealing quietly on the slightly damp floor. The motion of the boat rocked her forward and the feel of Xee's pussy clenching around her cock felt as real as a broken arm. Though far more pleasant. Xee felt tight and slightly cool - but the most interesting thing were the nubs of her clits, pressing against the underside and tip of Dey's member. She gasped quietly.

"Ohhh!" Xee's back arched, her radiators clicking against the ground. There was a faint whir, and each spine retracted, letting her lay flat on the ground. Panting quietly, Xee managed to say a few words: "F-Fuck me fast. I can only keep those off for, like, an hour before my thermal insulators break down and I start to suffer del-ee!" she trailed off into an incoherent moan as Dey started to fuck her. The motions of Dey's hips were strange - awkward, even. She had never been on this side of the fucking before. But she found herself adapting, her thighs and Xee's meeting with heavy, wet slaps. She leaned forward to kiss Xee's neck, their breasts mashing together.

"Ahhh!" Xee shuddered. If that wasn't an orgasm, then Dey was a marine.

"Like that?" Dey whispered.

"Mmhmm, very much so," Xee murmured, then squeaked as Dey shifted her thrusts, managing to bump and grind against Xee's lower clit. Her hand reached down - her other keeping her up by planting itself on the ground. Her finger rubbed Xee's upper clit and Dey grinned wickedly.

"Ohgoddessohgoddess!" Xee groaned - and Dey could hear a fast, buzzing sound, like bone clacking against bone, like a wood chipper crossed with a grasshopper underneath the English words. She was actually hearing Xee's words through the suit. How loud was she screaming in pleasure?

Not loud enough? Loki suggested.

[I like how you think,] Dey purred as she felt her cock shift, tremble, then grow a second sleek member, thrusting outwards and upwards. This one pressed to Xee's anus while also grinding against her lower clit more directly. This reduced Xee to a quietly gibbering wreck, her arms laying above her head, her breasts heaving as her nipples thrust out against her skintight suit, hard enough to cut diamond. Her back arched and she twitched underneath Dey's pounding, her facial emoticon turning into a wild mass of asterisks, backslashes and parenthetical.

Xee's back arched, forming an almost perfect U, as her cunt clenched on Dey's simulated cock like a fist. Dey lost it. White sparks flashed behind her eyes and she quivered, emptying herself inside of Xee. Then she slumped forward, her arms turned to noodles by the pleasure. The two women lay there, gasping quietly.

Xee whispered. "My...suit...thinks...I may have had a stroke."

"Damn I'm good," Dey purred. Her hand reached up and cupped Xee's breast. Xee squirmed, batting weakly at the air. The boat rocked and Dey closed her eyes.

"What now?" Xee whispered.

"Now?" Dey sighed. "We wait. And we see what we can do." She groaned, then slid back and out of Xee, her cock vanishing away with a quiet hiss. She snapped her fingers. "Nothing. I don't suppose you have any K9s on there." She gestured to Xee's suit. Xee writhed on the floor like an octopus. When she finally managed to sit up, her radiator spines popped up as if she were a porcupine.

"No, my suit derives power from - oh," she paused. "My suit computer is asking if I can perform a-" A long, untranslated screeching chitter came from her faceplate. She started. "-oh, there is no human equivalent for the short hand. Um, a transinductive quantum signature of positive spin-state confabulations in the form of cellular automata via the crosschecking of interrelated files?"

Dey blinked.

No idea, Dey. No idea.

"Sure?" Dey asked.

"Okay, done," Xee said. "Still, my suit draws power from zero point energy field modulations. Its efficent, but very low density. Most of the suits functions don't require much energy." She sighed. "I am sorry."

Dey shook her head. "You can do that shit, but you don't know how to work radar?"

"This is all derived from manipulation of naturally occurring crystals and super-fluids that exist in my homeworld's environment," Xee said, nodding, her facial emoticon seeming quite proud, if flustered. ^_^;;; "We skipped several metallurgical breakthroughs that your world uses. Did you know that you can melt tin and copper to make a useful alloy?"

Dey groaned.

"So, no K9s..." she said, rubbing her hands on her face. "Did you at least get less weak with warping?"

"I can now pick up a five kilogram weight and accelerate it!" Xee said, proudly. "I was practicing when you were sleeping over the past few days."

Dey smiled. "Well. We'll keep that in consideration."

###

"Pervert," Paul muttered.

"You are very judgmental of your fellow human," the Yahaag gurgled. His hands rested on one of the keyboards. He was watching a show that Kuz was watching, tapping into the laptops view. The show was currently showing a tall, black man with a strange golden symbol on his face. He was in some distress, his body slowly growing surrounded by a set of cocoons. It seemed some kind of alien insect had stabbed him with its stinger and he was being transformed into a cocoon for their young. The Yahaag frowned, slowly, his four-part mouth opening, then closing in distress. "This is an extremely dangerous species that you have documented. Where was it located?"

Paul looked over at the screen, away from the pair of girls thrusting together. He had no idea how they got anything out of that, they didn't even have a strap on. "Dude, that's an old sci-fi show. It's not real."

"Ah," the Yahaag said. "Human creativity remains an endlessly exploitable."

"Thanks?" Paul asked. A quiet chime sounded from the navigation console. He tapped away from the security footage of the cell and to the GPS. He grinned slowly. "We're here. Get your pod to get the girls out. We're diving."

The Yahaag looked at him. Those pitiless eyes flashed and Paul held up his hands, suddenly nervous. The Yahaag might have been obese, but he still had an ominous kind of aura around him. An aura of strength. Something in Paul's face must have translated to fear in the Yahaag's eyes, for the desert creature bowed his head, then stood and walked towards the back console. Paul sighed.

"I hope you know what you're doing with these aliens, Gunny."

###

Dey looked down at the ocean, then over at Paul as he tied Xee's hands behind her back. Kuz stood behind the girls with a railgun, holding it. His face was unreadable. The Yahaag was strapping to a thick mask to his face, which actually managed to make him look less ugly. It strapped and winched down, creating a perfect seal around his face and eyes. Now, only a smooth impression of a mouth and a thin vision slit that was colored a dark red looked at Dey and Xee. Paul, meanwhile, jammed something into Dey's mouth. She nearly spat it out - before she realized it was a rebreather. She held it between her teeth.

"Wait, I thought we were walking the plank," Xee said, her eyes widening.

"No," Paul said, slamming a hypo into Dey's neck. She flinched. A similar hypo went into Paul's neck. "Gunny wants to meet you, transie. And you?" He nodded to Xee. "You're worth a few million credits on the black market."

"Humph!" Xee stuck her nose into the air.

Kuz stepped up and gently pushed her back with his hip. Xee's squeal of shock was cut off almost immediately as she hit the water and sank. Dey glared at Paul.

"Paul," she said, enunciating carefully around her rebreather. "I'm going to kill you last."

She jumped off the side of the boat and vanished under the waves with little more than a ripple. Paul shook his head slowly as Kuz stepped up, then looked down into the water.

"My wife misspoke," Kuz said. "I am going to kill you last."

And then he stepped off the side of the boat. Paul threw up his arms.

"She's not your fucking wife!" he shouted. "God." He looked back at the Yahaag. "He's not actually going to try to kill me, is he?"

"No," the Yahaag said, his voice definite. "I am his god. I have a Shockpod female." He patted one of the many pockets on his beige clothes. His fingers caressed the thick bulge of the containment unit that held the female. "He will not renege on his duties."

Paul frowned. "I hope you're right." He grinned slightly as the Yahaag jumped into the sea, his bulk vanishing quickly. Quietly, Paul murmured. "If not, though, that bomb on the railgun should do the trick." He sighed, looking back at the ship. "This ship was a piece of shit." He tapped a button on his wrist and the scuttling charges went off with a series of loud pops. The boat shuddered under his feet.

As it sank, Paul plugged his rebreather into his mouth and jumped off the side of his ship.

###

Dey felt the drug kick in a few hundred feet down. Something deep in her body started to bubble and she felt her skin toughen up. Heat bloomed in her belly and beat back the gathering cold. The darkness surrounding her grew more and more oppressive as she sank past the schools of fish that swam near the surface. Looking down, she saw the vast bulk of something underneath her. Light started to bloom and her eyes widened as she realized that someone had set off a bunch of flares. They were draped around a large set of four smokestacks, wrapped around rusted and barnacle covered railings.

Dey breathed out a streamer of bubbles through her mouth piece.

The Titanic. Then, sheepishly, she thought the number two. The numeral felt stupid and insulting now - now that she was looking at the real thing.

She had seen pictures of the original on the internet. But the Titanic Two had a majesty that the original lacked. Raising the Titanic from the sea - using deep sea submarines and dozens of DV emitters - had shaken hull pieces apart and destroyed entire swaths of the ship. One half had broken in half again, and the second half had disintegrated into nothingness. But this ship? It had hit the bottom of the sea intact.

It was easily the size of a heavy cruiser, and all of it was elegance - even after nearly a century underwater.

Dey's feet hit the bottom of the sea. Her knees crumpled and she fell to her knees in a nightmarish haze of kicked up silt and sand. Some dark, scuttling thing shimmied away from her and she forced herself to stand as - slowly - the silt cleared. She saw Xee standing up, her radiators glowing with a pale blue light. No, not just her radiators - every part of Xee's suit had switched to illumination mode. Thanks, Xee.

That ship's pressurized, Loki said.

[Bullshit,] Dey said, her head whipping around. She looked at the Titanic Two. Loki highlighted a series of windows that looked fresh and new, with light shining through them. Shadows danced before one - people walking about. Then a hand clapped down on her shoulder. She looked back and saw the Yahaag had walked towards her. His body was withstanding the cold without drugs, it seemed. She gulped.

The lot of them marched to the Titanic Two.

A multi-purpose airlock, the kind you could buy from a sporting goods store for a few hundred bucks, had been attached to one of the lower decks. Standing within, Dey couldn't quite believe it. She didn't believe it as the water drained and gurgled away, the airlock's engines groaning and squealing with the extra effort of pushing out water rather than just air. When the last drip had been vented away and replaced by air, the inner doors opened and a tall, lean looking black woman stood there, a shotgun cradled in her arms.

"Nice catch, Paul," she said, grinning.

[Who is she?]

PFC Basma Vargas. She wasn't discharged, she just went AWOL on her second tour in Trappist, Loki said. People thought she got eaten by sandworms.

She had a bandage wrapped around one leg, but she stood on it easily enough as she looked Dey over. Her lips skinned back in a grin.

"So, this is the kafir?" she asked, stepping forward as Paul shoved Dey forward.

Kafir is a non-muslim, Loki said. Some Sunni sects have helpfully narrowed it down to transhumans.

"Is everyone here a raging bigot?" Dey asked. Basma casually slammed the shotgun but into Dey's gut. Since Dey's arms were tied behind her back, she didn't have much of a chance to fight back. She fell to one knee, coughed, then grinned up at Basma. "Thanks, I wasn't sure if you were a cartoon character or not."

Basma lifted up the shotgun - the cheery look on her face making it clear she was more than ready to paint the ground with Dey's teeth. But before she could, a voice called out from the end of the corridor - which itself was damp and covered with rust and dying barnacles.

"Vargas!"

Basma lowered the shotgun. "Yeah, gunny?"

"Don't damage the merchandise." The voice that spoke was a casual drawl - something somewhere between California and Texas - drew Dey's eyes. The Gunny was short and limber. His body was the kind of body you got when you fought nearly every day of your life and had access to radically advanced medical technology. Dozens - if not hundreds - of scars seamed his face and his exposed forearms. Tattoos from every branch of the service marked his shoulders and forearms. His face, though, bore a trio of scars that he hadn't had lessened or blunted by medtech. They were paralleled across his face, making it clear a single claw slash had laid him open.

In an insult to any red blooded Air Force officer, he had a Navy sidearm strapped to his. Specifically, it was a Beretta M9FG, probably loaded with frangible CRS smart rounds. M9FGs were rated to work under water and could put holes the size of a pair of fists in an unarmored target. Like, say, one Captain DeShane Gallagher.

"Thomas DuBois, I presume," Dey said.

"DeShane Gallagher," Thomas said.

Dey wouldn't dignify him with a 'gunny.' Not even 'ex-Gunnery Sergeant.' Slightly too many fellow USAF and USMC officers had died in the past few hours. Thomas grinned at her, cocking his head as he put his hands on his hips.

"So," he said. "What tipped you guys off? I admit, I thought we'd gotten away Scot-free when we first pulled this off. Then I heard that there was this little treasure hunt." He snorted. "We thought, maybe, you were actually on a treasure hunt. But then we checked and yeah." He nodded to Xee. "A Huntress? A Shockpod? That smells so like Section 6's MO it's not even funny. They love using alien mercs to cover for their black ops."

Dey ducked her head forward. Her shoulders shook.

Thomas blinked.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Holy fuck," Dey threw her head back, grinning widely at him. "You got me. This is all one big S6/CIA spec-ops shadowboxing match. But looks like you just planned two steps ahead, grandmaster!"