Idris Fills Me Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as requested and little by little I eased his big dick up inside me until he had fully disappeared. "Now fuck me," Idris ordered. I again complied and slowly raised and lowered myself up and down his hard tool. Idris was enjoying it, as his moans indicted whilst joining in unison with mine. "Keep going," said Idris "Don't stop until you've made yourself cum."

I increased the pace and length of my strokes until my legs began to buckle under me as I once again released more cum over Idris's cock and balls. "Good girl, that felt really good," said Idris as I slowly raised myself off his still erect cock.

Sue had been sitting on the bed watching me fuck Idris. I hadn't seen her as she was behind me. "I think we should give Idris some relief now don't you Sammy?" she suggested as she came over and joined me. We both knelt down and took turns in giving Idris oral pleasure. I think it was pleasure by the noises he was making. "Were going to make him cum," said Sue as I had a mouthful of his cock. "I want you to take his load and I want to see your mouth full of it."

With Idris's cock fully in my mouth Sue began jacking it at the base whilst I continued my attentions. Idris's breathing and moans became louder until he gave out a long continuous moan and I felt my mouth filling with warm sticky liquid. Idris had cum and was spurting his juice into my mouth. Sue continued to stroke Idris's cock until it became much softer in my mouth. I released my mouth from his cock. "Show me all his cum," said Sue. I opened my mouth and revealed its contents. "Idris has given you a really large load of sperm Sammy, would you like to swallow it for me."

I had never done this before. I was enjoying the taste of Idris's cum and slowly allowed it to disappear down my throat and into my tummy. Yes it was good.

"Sammy you've been an excellent and very willing pupil. I wasn't sure at first but you've turned out to be a very good fuck and your oral skills are first-rate. You've enjoyed tasting pussy and spunk for the first time and have the makings of a very sexy and proficient sex partner. No one at college will be disappointed with you," said Idris.

"You seem to have enjoyed yourself," said Sue. "Have you?"

"It has been an education. I was very nervous but you both put me at ease. I know now that I like male and female cum and that I can take a large cock. I've also discovered that there are more ways to be fucked than just on my back and you can be made to cum many times. Thanks both of you I have enjoyed it," I replied.

We all ended up lying on our tummies on the bed watching a porno film on the T.V.

"She's a lucky girl, she's going to be fucked by two guys," said Sue, commenting on the film.

Idris was gently stroking both of us whilst lying between us.

We had been resting for a little while when Idris said, "I'm going to give Sue's bum some attention."

"I didn't think you would be today," said Sue

"What, miss out on giving you some anal," said Idris. "I'm going to anally fuck Sue, you can watch me Sammy."

Idris went to the bathroom and returned carrying a syringe with a long plastic tip and a tube of what I later found out was lube.

"Unlike your pretty little pussies Sue's bum isn't going to produce juice to make it wet and slippery so I'm going to ensure its nicely lubricated," said Idris as he placed a quantity of lube inside the syringe, placing the long tip on the end. He gently raised Sue to her knees positioned himself behind her and placed some lube at her bum hole. He gently used his finger to spread it around and slowly worked it in and up her hole. "As I'm big I like to ensure that the lady is well lubed deep inside," said Idris as he carefully worked the long tip of the syringe into Sues bum hole. When it was fully in he began withdrawing it whilst squeezing the plunger. The syringe was depositing lube inside Sues hole as it was being withdrawn. By the look on Sues face she was enjoying this. Idris came around in front of Sue and she started to suck his cock to full rigidity. He returned behind her and placing his cock at her entrance he started easing it slowly inside her. Sue had a look of a cross between pleasure and pain on her face. Idris was soon fully in. He placed one hand on Sues right breast and the other sought out her sensitive little clit. He was massaging, rubbing, squeezing and pinching both as he began to pump his cock in and out of her. There was no doubt now, from the noises she was making, that Sue was enjoying this enormously. Idris fucked her for quite a while like this before Sue let out a long loud moan as Idris induced her to cum once again.

"As usual Sue that was excellent, your bum is always so tight," said Idris after a short recovery. "I don't intend doing you Sammy as it takes time to get a bum ready for this, but I would love at some time to be the person that stretches you and is the first inside."

"Sue seems to enjoy it and I would love you to teach me sometime Idris." I replied.

We rested for a while and I decided eventually to get up and shower, leaving Sue and Idris in the bedroom. In the middle of my shower I heard the door open "Sue's dozing so I thought I'd see if you wanted your back scrubbed." It was Idris. He entered the shower with me and standing behind me he began soaping my breasts. He didn't stop there. He began soaping along my pussy. I knew his intentions, as I'd felt his fully erect cock behind me. He leaned me gently forwards placing my hands on the wall in front of me, he spread my legs apart and I could feel the tip of his cock nestling at the entrance to my cunt. It wasn't long before Iris's fat cock was fully inside me once again. "God Sammy your pussies so tight, It's a delight to be up you," said Idris as he began working his cock in and out of me.

"It's wonderful to have my pussy feeling full of cock, so different from Tony," I said "You make it feel so good."

Idris fucked me with long strokes both fast and slow until I was cumming again.

We were out of the shower and drying each other off. Idris still had a fully hard cock. I got to my knees and took him in my mouth and played and sucked on him until I felt his warm sperm filling my mouth again.

"Are you awake," enquired Idris of Sue as we returned to the bedroom.

"Yes I am," replied Sue. "Where have you two been?"

"I've been showering and fucking Sammy," said Idris "She wants to say thank you to you."

I approached Sue lying on the bed and lowered my mouth to meet hers. I gently parted her lips with my tongue and slowly allowed Idris's full load to slide into her mouth. Idris had told me she would like this, as she had not had his cum all day. Idris was right. Sue waited till her mouth was full before removing her mouth from mine. She showed myself and Idris all his sticky sperm before swallowing it and savouring its taste.

"Thank you Sammy that was so thoughtful of you, I do like sperm," said Sue. "You are a right little minx sneaking off to be fucked by Idris. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes I did," I replied.

"Would you do one more thing for me Sammy before we have to leave, would you make me cum?"

"I'd love to," I said. I licked and played with sues pussy and clit whilst Idris nibbled and squoze her nipples and tits until she gave me another load of her juice to savour.

Sue showered and we all got dressed.

"Sammy I'll have to change the arrangements for our trip to France," said Sue.

"Why?" I enquired.

"Well we wont need separate rooms now will we."

"I hope you enjoy your trip," said Idris. "Come back refreshed. I would like the opportunity to fuck both of you some more on your return and before Sammy has to leave for home and then college."

"I would like that very much," I said "I have enjoyed today enormously."

We descended in the lift together and went our separate ways on reaching the lobby. It had certainly been an interesting visit to the art galleries....

12