Idylic Relationship: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle then began to masturbate in front of the men, moving her legs and shifting herself around to allow every man, and every cock, in the house an opportunity of seeing her neatly trimmed pubic area.

Several times Michelle had her fingers in her pussy and then placed them in her mouth. Finally, she reached behind herself and rummaged around in her jacket and finally produced a very large and very black dildo. This wasn't a vibrator – this was a replica of a huge black male cock.

Michelle stroked the fake cock, very much like she had stroked mine, took it in her mouth and simulated cunnilingus with it, and finally placed the tip of it at the entrance of her vagina, pressed it against her...and everyone was treated with the sight of this huge cock stretching her pussy and at least three quarters of it disappeared in her pussy.

Michelle continued to fuck herself with this giant, alternating between looking directly into my eyes, and rolling them back into her head as she appeared to be enjoying herself. She seemed to reach an orgasm as the music reached a crescendo.

Michelle sat there for several moments, looking exhausted. The men went nuts, throwing money onstage. The giant that had greeted us at the entrance had moved to the stage and obviously was there in case someone got too exuberant and wanted to get too close to Michelle. The kid reappeared on the stage and scurried around collecting the money. Michelle stood and looked at me. I was clapping with the crowd, and when she looked at me, as I now knew that she would, I placed my fingers in my mouth and gave her a whistle. She smiled beautifully, bowed to her admiring audience, waved to them, turned and walked through the curtain, which had opened for her, her ass swaying beautifully as she walked.

I sat at the table sipping on my horrible drink, waiting for Michelle to reappear. At least two songs were played and another girl came on stage for a set. She was greeted by an appreciative audience, as were all the dancers. I don't remember much at all about her performance because my mind was still on Michelle's.

I felt her presence and smelled her perfume before I actually saw her. Every time I ever saw this woman she literally took my breath away. Her natural beauty just over powered my other senses, even the involuntary muscle action that involved breathing.

She just suddenly appeared in front of me, beautiful, her hands held in front of her, looking down at me.

I rose so suddenly I sent my chair crashing to the floor behind me. I was around the table in a shot, standing at her side, pulling her chair out and holding it for her. She had obviously showered as she smelled fresh and clean. Neither one of us said a word. She was smiling slightly and I'm sure that my face was split from ear to ear with a grin; at least I felt like it was because my face actually hurt from the effort of smiling so large.

She turned and began to sit down as I held her chair. I slid it forward catching her luscious ass in the chair as she reached it. I leaned forward, smelling her hair. It was wonderful! I moved over to my side of the table, found my chair and righted it and sat down across from her. I reached across the table for her hand. She reached across the table, giving me her hand. I turned it over, palm up, and gently kissed her palm as she had done mine earlier.

"Michelle, you were wonderful" I said looking into those eyes of hers.

"I'm sure that you have many questions that you want answers to" she said.

"I have a few questions that immediately come to my mind" I said.

"I have one question, first, if you don't mind, Daniel".

"No, Michelle, I don't mind, what's your question?"

"Did my performance offend you? Do you now want to escape my company as fast as possible?"

"Michelle, first, that's two questions, Sweetheart."

She suddenly smiled, recognizing that I was joking with her, which relieved any tension that there may have been.

"Michelle, I found your performance to be completely erotic. I am not at all offended by it, and no, I do not want to escape your company. More on the opposite; I want to spend time with you."

At that, Michelle seemed to melt, as though a great weight had been lifted from her. She smiled beautifully and gripped my hand as though holding on for support and reassurance.

At that very instant of what should have been a very touching moment, we were joined by the ugly bull that had lately provided security for Michelle while she was on stage. The man said something to Michelle in Romanian and handed her a package. She took the package and placed it in her little hand bag. There were a few other phrases spoken between them. Finally Michelle said,

"Daniel I would like to introduce you to my friend, Oskar."

Michelle said something to Oskar as I rose from my seat. Oskar turned his attention, reluctantly I think, again in my direction. I said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Oskar" and held out my hand. His hand totally engulfed mine and I fully expected to be wearing some kind of a cast for the next several weeks after he had crushed my hand in his grip, but I was actually surprised in the gentleness with which he applied pressure in our hand shake. Looking in my eyes he said something to Michelle, who responded back to him, all the while with my hand trapped in his fist. His face melted into a very gentle smile as he looked at me and said,

"A pleasure". He seemed to be sizing me up, leaned in close and said to me in heavily accented English, "I place her in your care". He leaned back and looked very intently at me.

I looked at him and said, "I won't let you down".

Still gripping my hand in his enormous paw and looking directly in my eyes, Oskar said something. Michelle answered him. His face broke into a larger smile and he bobbed his head, nodding, once, released my hand, and stood back, facing the wall, me on his left, still standing, Michelle on his right, seated. Oskar bowed slightly from his waist, took one complete step back, pivoted on the ball of his right foot and strode off. Very Continental; very movie-like. I was beginning to warm up to this giant.

Regaining my seat I reached across the table and took Michelle's hand, who gave it willingly, expectantly?

"What did you say to him, Michelle?"

"He wanted to know what you said to him. I repeated to him what you said about not letting him down; that was all." Complete understanding finally began to dawn on this highly educated American boy.

"Daniel, it is very noisy here. I am wishing for someplace very quiet. Do you know of such a place?"

"We could go to my place, Michelle, if you wish. I have a small suite at the Savoy".

"You are staying at the Savoy?" she asked.

"Yes", I answered.

I was to find out in short order that once Michelle made up her mind about something, not only does she always act on it, but like a field general, she acts immediately.

Michelle stood straight up. I was a split second behind her. The girl who had taken her coat was immediately at her elbow with her light coat, helping her into it. I followed the two women through the club. Men were rising to their feet, smiling at her, a few applauding her like she was a movie star. Michelle obviously was enjoying every minute of this and I have to admit, so did I.

We moved through the curtain, then through the door. I was wondering where Oskar was, and we continued up the stairs, down the dimly lit hallway and finally through the outer door onto the street. Oskar was already there, holding the back door of a taxi open. He took Michelle's elbow and assisted her into the cab, stepped back and almost came to attention, holding the door as I entered the cab and closed it securely behind me.

I settled into the seat and Michelle again gave directions to the driver, this time I recognized 'Savoy' in the instructions.

Michelle settled back into the seat next to me, snuggled close and placed her right hand possessively on my cock.

"Ask your questions quickly, Daniel so we can get through this."

"Well I don't actually have many, Michelle. How often do you do this work?"

"Twice a month, Daniel, is all" she said.

"Only twice a month?" I asked.

"Yes, that seems to be sufficient to give me the money that I require".

"I see", I said lamely.

"What else Daniel?"

"I guess that's about it for now" I said.

She stopped stroking my cock and I thought that I had made a huge mistake and somehow had pissed her off. The evening ending in total and complete failure suddenly became a reality to me.

Michelle sat up and turned toward me and said, "I have just committed a very outrageous sexual act in front of men, complete strangers, and this is all you have to ask of me, how often do I do it?"

"Yes, Michelle, that's about all I need to know at this point because I believe the rest of the story will emerge, on its own, in its own time.

She didn't say anything. She simply sat there, in the back of the cab, looking directly into my eyes, as she has from the first minute I met her. As I said, I'm highly educated. It took me about five seconds to understand that she demanded a further explanation or else I was going to be making love to the palm of my hand this night.

"Michelle, I need to explain some things to you. We are the same in a lot of ways. Michelle, my mother was, well actually still is, a hooker. My father was her pimp, my sister is also a hooker, but like me, is educated and she really doesn't need the money, she just likes being a hooker."

Michelle continued to look at me. She turned slowly forward and sat that way for a few minutes. I really expected her to tell the driver to take her someplace else. But she didn't.

After what seemed like at least ten minutes, but which really was only about two, she scooted back into the seat. She settled back against the back cushion of the seat and sat there with her hands in her lap. I could tell that she was running all of this through her mind.

After a few minutes her right hand stole back into my lap and again took command and control of my cock.

"OK, Daniel," she began in her French accented English, which I have always found charming, "let me see if I have this straight. I was so afraid that I would lose your respect or at least your lust for me if you found out what I did for another job. So I purposely brought you with me so I could judge your reaction. I was thrilled when I found out that you aren't disgusted by me. Then I find out that while growing up you have evidently been exposed to women who sell their bodies, so my behavior this really isn't strange to you. Is this correct?"

"Pretty close to the truth, Michelle, but I have to tell you that I have dated strippers as well."

Still holding my cock, so I figured that I wasn't on too shaky ground, so I continued. "You see Michelle, I have been raised surrounded by women who required male acceptance, male attention. The women in my life have always needed to know that they were desirable to men, that men want them, want to have intercourse with them. These are the women that I understand, Michelle, the women that I am drawn to. If I am with a woman and she doesn't care if men want to fuck her, Michelle, I don't want to be with her."

As I was explaining this to her, Michelle's hand continued to work my cock over but as the explanation began to sink in, her hand quickened its stroking.

"So, let me understanding this further, Daniel", she continued as she kept stroking my cock through my trousers, "you don't mind if other men want to fuck me?"

"Michelle, if they don't want to fuck you, I wouldn't want to fuck you." She was really getting into my cock now, but I think it was subconsciously, I don't think she was even aware that she was stroking me.

"So that is why you gave to me the ok sign when I was on stage? You approved of what I was doing?"

"Very much so, Michelle. I have seen thousands of strip acts. Yours was the most erotic."

"What if next time I allow a real cock to fuck me on stage, Daniel? How would you accept that?"

"Do we need to go shopping for a good cock for you, Michelle?" I asked.

She slowed her stroking. I again thought that I screwed up. She suddenly sat up again, turned and looked at me. She was then all over me, kissing my face, my mouth, my neck.

"You do understand me, don't you, Daniel?" she said in between kisses. "You understand my need for men to pay me attention, to look at me, to imagine what I would look like as they use me for their satisfaction?"

"Yes, Michelle, that describes all of the women in my life."

She continued kissing me, her hands inside my jacket now, grabbing at my cock. "And you accept me for being a naughty girl, Daniel; you could care for a woman like this?"

"Of course I can accept you for this, Michelle. I love my mother and sister, you know."

"They would like me, Daniel, your mother and sister?"

I laughed, "They'd probably put you to work, Michelle."

"She leaned back, looking at me in what I have accepted as the way we communicate, and said, "You'd allow this Daniel?"

"One thing at a time, Darling, one thing at a time."

Michelle laughed deep in her throat, leaned over her shoulder and said something to the driver. "What did you say to the driver, Michelle?"

"I told him to hurry, that I need to make love immediately."

It was my turn to laugh. "And what did you tell Oskar tonight, Michelle?"

Michelle settled back next to me, took my left arm, picked it up and put it around her shoulders so she could settle in closer to me, resumed stroking my cock (who was really getting a work out this night – remember what I said about push-ups for cocks?), reached into her dress with her free hand and brought out a breast and began playing with the nipple and said,

"Well he brought over my money and told me that it was just a little over two thousand American dollars."

"Two THOUSAND dollars?" I asked.

"Yes, Darling" she said. Now you know why I only need to perform just twice a month, although I admit I'd like to do it more often, but then men would get used to me and not want me as often, perhaps. Anyway, Oskar asked if he should stay close to make sure that I was safe. I told him that he didn't have to worry, that you are my man. I'm sorry if I told him a small lie."

I thought about this for a few minutes and said, as I watch her pull her nipple, obviously enjoying the feeling and knowing that the cab driver was watching her in the rear view mirror. "No, Michelle, I don't believe it was a lie at all."

Michelle leaned in and kissed me. "I knew that this night was going to be special, Daniel. I knew it when I first looked into your soul through your eyes."

I broke the kiss and looked at her. "What did you just say?" The cab came to a stop. The driver said, simply, 'Savoy'.

She placed her breast back into her dress, looked directly into my eyes again and said, "You understand perfectly well what I just said, Daniel." She patted my cock, leaned in and kissed me again, leaned back and said, "Come my Darling, our life together begins", opened the door on her side and began to climb out.

I have been following that luscious ass of hers ever since then.

12