Idyll: A Sex Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers

I pull my deflating prick from her, reluctantly, trailing strings of commingled fluids, my semen and her lubricious oils. I roll off her and lie there, watching the pulse hammering in her throat, watching her tongue come out to moisten her parched lips, seeing her very aliveness. She doesn't look that much different from me: two arms, two legs, two eyes, a mouth. But in those subtle differences—the swell of her breasts, the flare of her hips, the softness of her features—what a world of difference there is to make me feel the things she makes me feel.

I'll unclip her wrists and take her in my arms, calm her down, tell her all the things she made me feel. But then when she's recovered, when we've both recovered, I know there's more to come. There's always more to come with her. It's a hunger that can be appeased but never satisfied. It never ends.

It never ends.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers