Idylls of the Lady Ch. 1

Story Info
Lady Heather exudes sex appeal.
652 words
3.99
57.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Heather sighed as she heard a knocking on the door of her bedchamber. "Just a moment," she called, reaching for her red dressing gown to cover her young, nude body.

She opened the door to see James, her family's butler, standing there. "Good morning, James," she said with a smile.

He held her breakfast tray. "Breakfast, Miss Heather. Shall I put it on the dresser?"

"Please." As he passed, Heather took the delicate teacup from the tray and sipped the steaming hot tea.

He put the tray down. "Cook prepared your favo-rite, Miss Heather. Apple turnovers and oatmeal with cream."

Heather laughed. "I do love oatmeal with cream --even more than one kind of cream, James." She gave him a seductive look.

The fifty-year-old butler blushed slightly. "Why, what do you mean, Miss Heather?"

The nineteen-year-old lady of the manor moved close to him. "I think you know, James. Don't you? Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talk-ing about, because I think you understand perfect-ly."

She leaned up on her tiptoes, sliding her arms around the old man's neck. Her dressing gown gaped in the front to show a tantalizing view of her perfect, milky white titties.

James drew a deep breath. He didn't know what had gotten into her that morning. He'd been work-ing for Heather's family for thirty years, and had watched Heather grow up. Now the sultry, chestnut-haired, blue-eyed beauty was trying to seduce him!

There was no denying that he'd looked at Heather before, her tiny waist, the swell of her titties in her expensive silk gowns, bt now . . .

Heather smiled and pressed her lips to his, as she moved a hand to the front of his pants. "Oh, my, James. Your cock is very hard, isn't it?"

"Yes, Miss Heather . . . " James choked. "It is . . . oh, God."

Heather smiled as she tilted her head to one side. "I think I know a way to take care of that. James, I know that you like to look at me," she said, untying the belt of her dressing gown and slipping it off.

James's eyes grew wide at her titties, the slim waist, the pussy mound covered with curly reddish-brown hair.

Heather dipped her fingers in between her legs and held them up, showing James the dampness on her fingertips. Then she slipped a finger in his mouth, letting him taste the warm cat cream.

"Do you want to put your big hard cock in my pussy, James?"

Unable to speak with Heather's finger in his mouth, so much he was enjoying the taste, he only nodded.

Heather gently pushed him onto her bed and pulled his pants to his ankles, then straddled him. She guided his throbbing cock to her pussy, then held herself above him for a moment.

"Please, Miss Heather!" James moaned, thrusting his hips up.

"You want it that bad, don't you, James?" Heather said, lowering her tight, wet pussy onto his quivering dick.

"Oh, God, Miss Heather! Shit! You are so tight!"

Heather just smiled as she bounced up and down on James's dick. "You like that, don't you James?"

He nodded, a look of pure pleasure on his face.

She rode him like he was a wild stallion, grinding her pussy into him as hard as she could, taking him deeper than he thought he could go.

"Oh, fuck, fuck me, James! Fuck me hard and make me cum! I want to feel your cream -- my favorite kind -- deep in my cunt!"

"Oh, yes, baby girl, I'm going to cum in your pussy! Oh,shit! Cummmmmmmming, you gorgeous little cunt!"

James exploded deep inside Heather's pussy as she clamped her cunt muscles around his dick.

Heather rolled off him and smiled. "Better get back to your duties, James. It wouldn't do to have the duke mad at you, now would it?"