Idylls of the Lady Ch. 12

Story Info
Heather implores Cameron to believe the baby is his.
268 words
4.33
20.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather dressed carefully and took her carriage to Northleigh Hall. Cameron himself answered the door and was dressed to go riding. His look of displeasure almost caused Heather to falter.

"What do you want, my love?" he said sarcastically.

She held out a hand. "Cameron, darling, our baby ---"

"Our baby? Ha. It could be anybody's."

"I'm expecting in April. I'm very sure that it's yours."

"Well, we shall see when the baby comes who it favors. If it looks like me, I may concede to accept it."

"Cameron, don't be angry. You told me from the beginning you knew of my escapades. You got what you wanted."

"I also thought you would fall in love."

"I can."

"Why is it I can never resist you?"

Cameron pulled Heather through the door and led her to his bedchamber, the same one as the first time. Impatient, they stripped each other of their clothes.

They fell into bed, Cameron whispering how much he loved her tight cunt, and freeing his cock, pushed it into her. She sighed in pleasure and wrapped her arms around him.

He fucked her long into the hours of the night, filling her with his cum over and over again.

Heather cuddled against him. She glanced at the clock on the table. Eight o'clock.

"I'm so very tired now, Cameron."

"So what will you do, Heather? Will you stay the night and let me hold you?"

Heather stretched luxuriously. "Yes, Cameron, I will stay. Make love to me again."

With a victorious smile, Cameron pushed his hard cock into her tight, wet cunt once again.