Idylls of the Lady Ch. 6

Story Info
Heather & the Duke of Ridgeley have an erotic interlude.
483 words
4.21
25.4k
1
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At eleven-thirty, Heather was escorted into Northleigh Hall to an upstairs chamber. It was lit by only three candles. And Cameron was reclined on the bed, in only a dressing gown, awaiting her arrival.

Heather smiled at him as he rose from the bed, and slowly removed her gloves. "I am here as you requested, sir. You may do whatever you please."

Cameron slowly undid the buttons on the back of her gown and slipped it off her shoulders, down to her waist, until it pooled on the floor.

Next went Heather's numerous petticoats and chemise. Finally, Cameron unlaced Heather's corset and removed it. She stood naked in the candlelight and she heard Cameron take a deep breath.

"You are beautiful, Heather. Everything I imagined . . . "

His word trailed off as Heather stripped him of his dressing gown. She smiled to herself as she traced her fingers over his huge, throbbing cock.

"I want to fuck you, Heather," Cameron said.

"Yes, Cameron. Fuck me. Put that hard cock in my hungry little cunt."

Cameron pushed Heather to the floor and mounted her. He pushed his cock into the damp curls between her legs.

"God, oh my God, Heather. Feels so goddamn good. Your cunt is so fucking tight. I love your fucking cunt, you little bitch!"

The words coming from Cameron's mouth were making Heather's pussy even wetter. She was literally soaking his cock with her juices.

Cameron began pumping his hard cock into her pussy. Heather began thrusting her hips upward and meeting his thrusts. He pumped hard into her sopping cunt as he gasped out words.

"Fuck . . . oh, fuck me, Heather. Fuck that hot little cunt on my cock. Squeeze that tight pussy around my hard cock! You're going to make me cum, oh God, I'm going to cum!"

He captured her mouth in a searing kiss, then rolled over so she was on top, contact of cunt and cock unbroken. Heather began bouncing up and down on Cameron's cock. "Cum, Cameron! Cum for me!" she yelled.

Cameron thrust up and felt his cum shooting into the wanton little slut sitting on his cock. He'd never fucked such a tight pussy. Heather began cumming, gushing her juices out onto his cock and his balls.

With a wicked smile, Heather rose, leaving Cameron spent on the floor. "Well, your Grace," she said, redressing rapidly. "I must go. I have new servants to interview in the morning."

"No, Heather," Cameron implored, grasping her hand. "Don't go. Spend the night in my bed, making love, and then I shall hold you."

Heather laughed at him. "Your Grace, I never spend the night in bed, and I am not a woman who allows herself to be held. I never fall in love."

She was out the door, and Cameron suddenly grinned evilly. He would make her change her mind.