Idylls of the Lady Ch. 8

Story Info
Heather & Cameron meet again with the same results.
562 words
4.52
21.1k
2
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week after the incident with the servants, and no fucking in the meantime, Heather was wondering what it would take to get William interested again, when James announced a visitor from the parlor doorway.

"Miss Heather, you have a visitor. A Lord Cameron Northleigh."

Heather rose, smoothing the skirt of her yellow silk gown. "Show him in."

Cameron entered the parlor after James, and then James left, pulling the doors shut.

"Good morning, Heather," Cameron said, as he sat down.

"Good morning, Cameron. Would you care for some tea?" Heather asked.

"Thank you," he said, and Heather handed him a delicate teacup as he helped himself to a scone.

"what do I owe the honor?" Heather asked as Cameron sipped his tea.

He smiled and said, "Heather, I believe I heard you say when you left my bedchamber that night that you never fall in love."

Heather shrugged. "What I said was true, your Grace."

Cameron laughed. "I can make you change your mind, my sweet."

"I sincerely doubt that."

"If someone were to woo you, pursue you, and admit he were head over heels in love with you, you wouldn't change your mind?"

Heather thought for a moment. It wasn't likely to happen, so . . . "No."

Cameron pulled Heather to her feet and swept her into his arms for a long, hard kiss. Heather felt her knees buckle as Cameron held her and she almost fell to the floor when the kiss ended.

Cameron looked amused. "Why, Heather, I do believe you are blushing."

He pulled her into his arms and sat down with her in his lap.

"Now, my darling, give me your hand."

Heather did, and Cameron placed it on his crotch. Heather felt his hard cock through his breeches.

"Do you feel that?" Cameron asked.

Heather nodded silently.

"Can you see what being near you does to me? I believe that you know what to do about this, Heather. Don't you?"

Instead of answering, Heather ripped at the fastening of Cameron's breeches. His cock sprang free, and in the bright sunlight from the window, it looked larger than it had in candlelight.

She pulled up her skirts and laid back and let Cameron mount her. He thrust his raging cock into her cunt and began fucking her with unimaginable force.

"Oh, yes, Cameron! Fuck me! Fuck me had!"

Cameron drove his cock into Heather's sweet little pussy furiously. He was going to change her mind, he thought, still pumping his cock into her cunt. God, how he loved her sweet cunt. And how he so loved the little vixen.

Heather began bouncing her hips up to meet his. Cameron groaned as Heather moaned. "OHHHHHHHH, SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Cameron yelled. "I'M CUMMING, HEATHER! I'M CUUMMMMMING, MY LOVE!"

"OHHHHHHHH, YEEEESSSSSSSSSS, MY DARLING! CUM IN ME! I"M GOING TO CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Heather shouted.

Cameron smiled to himself at Heather's words as he pumped his seed into her spasming cunt.

The he sat up and smiled at Heather knowingly. "Heather, you do realize that you called me your darling, don't you?"

Heather went pale and then Cameron leaned down and licked her pussy, sending her into another orgasm.

He dressed, then sent Heather a sardonic smile. "I'll see you soon, my sweet. And I will make you change your mind."

Heather glared at the door as it slammed shut behind him.