Idylls of the Lady Ch. 9

Story Info
Heather discovers what it is like to be wooed.
375 words
3.95
19.3k
1
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, there was a knock at the door. Heather decided to open it herself, since she was passing through the front hall.

Heather gaped as she saw Cameron standing there. He was groomed impeccably and held a small bouquet of asters -- a sign of love.

"Good morning, milady," he said, bowing low.

"Good morning, milord," she returned, dropping into a curtsy. She'd play his little game.

He handed her the bouquet and said, "Heather, would you like to go for a ride?" He indicated his chestnut stallion and its mate, a pretty dappled grey mare.

"I'd love to," she answered, and went upstairs to change into her riding habit.

They set off moments later and happened upon a little stream that splashed over rocks and was in a tree-shaded meadow. Cameron dismounted and helped Heather down and then led her to a shaded patch beneath a weeping willow tree.

He laid her back on the soft grass and gently stroked her hair from her face.

"Heather, you are so lovely," he said, with a gentle smile.

Heather was stunned. She didn't know quite waht to make of this.

Cameron let his hand travel to the buttons on the front of her habit and undid them, one by one, then caressed a tit through the lace of her chemise. Then he eased it down and took her nipple in his mouth.

Heather moaned and twined her fingers in his hair. "Fuck me, Cameron!"

He lifted his head. "Not today, my love."

Heather sat bolt upright, glaring, and suddenly her stomach began rolling.

"Oh, God," she whispered, then began retching.

Cameron held her when she stopped retching. "You are pale. Have you eaten?"

"No, I'm wasn't hungry."

Cameron got up and pulled a crust of bread and a chunk of cheese from his saddlebag and handed it to her.

Heather tried to eat, but threw it right back up.

Cameron was grinning. Heather snapped, "I can't think what is amusing about my being ill, Cameron."

"You are not ill, my love. I know these signs. You are going to have my baby!"

Heather went pale then felt her heart twist. How could she tell him it might not be his baby she was having?