If At First She Don't Suck Seed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,782 Followers

"I want to taste your cum baby! Blast it down my throat!" Virginia told me before returning to pleasuring me.

Her tongue swirled and I felt as her cheeks caved in as she applied wonderful suction to the whole sensation. Again her head was bobbing up and down and I rested my hand on her head and she moaned. I took a fistful of hair and closed it into a fist and her moan got more intense so taking her desires 'in hand' I began to lift and push her head up and down by her hair. Her groans got louder and sent delicious vibrations through me.

"If you keep up with that moaning I am gonna shoot down your throat in no time," I told Virginia.

She took this as a challenge I suppose and so when her head was at its deepest she moaned the loudest and when I pulled her head up she moaned quieter. Damn but she knew how to please a guy soon I was pushing her head down and keeping it there and she hummed as deep and loud as she could for me. I groaned louder and louder as I felt a tsunami like orgasm getting closer and closer and I told her so.

"Mmm damn girl I am so fucking close!"

She took over and began to pump her head up and down and sucking for all she was worth. I could almost hear her thoughts as she gripped the shaft of my cock and pumped it as she wrapped her lips around the head and when she felt my cock swell she began to swallow and pump my shaft all the faster.

"OH GOD DAMN!!!" I hollered as I came shooting a full load down her eager throat.

Virginia swallowed every last drop and licked me clean before tucking me back in and zipping me up.

"How was that?" Virginia asked smiling from ear to ear.

"Fucking amazing!"

"Wait till you feel my tight pussy wrapped around you." She took my hand and put it between her legs. "See how wet I am? I want you so fucking bad."

I turned the corner to her street and Virginia flipped out and slid out of view.

"Mom's home early keep driving there's a park two blocks straight down."

Who was I to deny her after the mind blowing blow job; true to her words there was a park two blocks from her house. She told me where to park and we got out and she took my hand and literally dragged me to a place where we could fuck without any interruptions. There was a small out building where the city kept their lawn mowers and maintenance gear for the park. She lifted up a rock and lo and behold there was a key to the building. I was drug inside and I had barely got inside and the door closed and locked before her mouth was on mine and her hands tugging on my belt and my pants hit the floor. I pulled her shirt over her head and we broke our kiss long enough for it to be pulled off and hit the ground. I kissed her neck as I removed her bra and tossed that away before my lips found her nipples.

"Oh gods yesss," Virginia moaned, "Suck my titties!!"

She unzipped her skirt and let it fall before jumping up into my arms; I caught her and impaled that very tight wet pussy of hers. I pressed her body against the wall and fucked her nice and slow.

"OH Fuck ME!!" She hollered as my cock moved in and out of her. "You feel so damn good baby!!"

"Damn you are so fucking tight!!" I moaned as I bit her neck lightly and I would feel her pussy spasm around me.

Her legs scissored around me holding me tight as I took my pleasure from her. I felt as each and every inch of my cock sunk into her tight depths. I moaned into her ear telling her that I was going to bend her over and take her from behind. I was going to grab her by the hips and fuck her rotten. I needed to feel her come around me; to feel that tight pussy go crazy squeezing me so good. I lowered her so her feet could touch the ground and I eased out of her then Virginia spun around and bending over offered her pussy to me again. I took the head of my cock and teased her with it.

"Baby don't tease me," Virginia begged, "Fill me up please!!"

I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart looking at the scene of the head of my dick in her but the slick shaft waiting to plunge into her. I pushed forward enough for half of the length to pierce her but no further. She growled in frustration so I pulled it back out so only the head was in.

"OH I am sorry," She whimpered. "Please lover fuck me I need to have you in me!!"

I smiled and slid into her all the way and we both moaned and then I couldn't hold back any longer and I started thrusting and she began to push back meeting me half way. As our bodies met we groaned together and the dirty mouth of hers told me how good it felt with me deep in her tight wet pussy. I began to slap her ass cheeks as I drove in and out of her. Each slap sent her closer and closer to a strong climax until with particularly loud swat my young lover's pussy gripped me like a velvet fist as she came. I kept my hips moving forward driving my cock as deep as I could as my little minx squeezed me with her talented pussy.

"You like that? The feel of me gripping you with my cunt!"

"You know I do," I moaned in her ear as I leaned forward and took two handfuls of tit flesh.

"Ssss," she hissed. "My nipples are very sensitive."

"Then I shall take advantage of that then," I said as I teased her puffy nipples with great delight.

"Oh yess... just like that!!" She moaned as she continued to clench her pussy around my thrusting cock.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked her as I felt the first tremors of a very strong orgasm.

"Mmm... want to spray my face with your sperm mister?"

"Oh yeah... that would be great to see a naughty little tramp like you all dirtied up."

"How about fucking my tits and finishing off that way?"

"On your knees," I told her as I pulled out knowing how good this was going to feel.

"YES Sir!"

She spun around and knelt on the floor and wrapped her tits around my cock and as I thrust between them she licked and sucked the tip when it poked through. I felt the pleasure in me build and build and soon I was nearing the point of no return and Virginia could see it on my face. She took my cock in her hand and began to stroke and squeeze it as hard and fast as she could the tip aimed at her lovely face. I started to pant louder and louder as the pleasure was quickly reaching its crest.

"Gonna... oh god I am so fucking close!" I moaned over the sound of her small fist working the length of me.

"Let go... paste my face with your cum baby!!"

Before the last word left her lips I cried out and ropes of sticky cum plastered her features with the excess running down to her heaving tits. She sat back and grinning for ear to ear fetched up her underwear and used it as a rag to clean my sperm from her. Then she leaned down and licked and sucked my cock clean watching it twitch from her gentle caress of tongue and lips.

"Damn I needed that!" She moaned as she got to her feet shakily.

"So did I..." I moaned to myself.

"You are a naughty man, fucking two young girls in one day."

"I am not complaining, this is the best day of my life period."

"Wanna do it again tomorrow?" She asked with a sly smile.

"Hmm let me think?" I said standing and pulling her close feeling her tits press against my bare chest. Then I leaned down and kissed her with a hunger that consumed me; our tongues dueled and my hands settled on her ass cheeks. She moaned in surprise as my cock hardened and slid between her legs. She rocked her hips letting the shaft slide under her pussy teasing her clit nicely. The more she moved the more she moaned; she bit my lip and broke out kiss.

"If I let you fuck me I am going to be so late! But I don't know if I can leave with you so hard and ready for me."

"I know..." I said sliding my fingers into her hair and making a fist. She gasped and shuddered as her body made the decision for her. She broke our embrace, spun around and bent over grabbing her ankles.

"Fuck me... just fuck me as hard and fast as you can I need you..."

"You mean..." I took two steps forward my iron hard cock pointing straight up and away from my body, "...like this?" With a third step and a hard thrust the head of my cock penetrated her and then was buried deep.

"YES!!! Fuck me... fuck my pussy!!!"

I pulled back, paused and then rammed it home nearly lifting her off of her feet. She made a sound that echoed off the walls that begged for more. So I pulled back and rammed it deep and then began a slow deep rhythm; fucking that tight soaked hole of hers brutally.

"Fuck me!!! Drive that thick cock of yours into me!!!"

Soon I was ramming my hard flesh into her as hard and fast as I could just like she wanted. I lowered my head and let the sensation of our bodies become an all consuming thing. It became my entire world and I could feel multiple orgasms crash over her and still I never even slowed even when she begged. This was all about ME... about MY need and I became a fucking 'thing'. A cock that wanted only to be deep inside this pretty young thing; I wanted only to take my pleasure even as I showered her in wave after wave of climaxes.

"Oh god your killing me! Your cock feels so good... so hard... so deep..."

"Take that... and that..." I was saying to her. "You dirty little slut! Your pussy is only for fucking... fucking my cock..."

"YES!!! My pussy belongs only to YOU!!! Fuck my dirty hole with your wonderful dick!!! Fill my cunt with your hardness!!!!"

Quicker than I thought possible I felt my orgasm building and it was going to be a mind blower! I yanked my cock out of her and pulled and pushed her until she was on her knees once more and my hands were on either side of her head and I was fucking her throat just like I had her delicious cunt. She was moaning for me... begging me to shoot down her throat. When I looked down and watched my cock disappear into her mouth her eyes held nothing but worship. I made fists of my hands and gripped her hair tighter as I felt the point of no return come and go so fast... then I had my cock halfway in her mouth and without missing a beat she grabbed the shaft and started stroking me as fast as she could. Then with a strangled cry and a body shaking force I came... shooting a torrent of hot come down her throat that she drank up like it was oxygen. I nearly collapsed where I stood as most of energy left me weak as a kitten. I knelt then sat down on the floor as Virginia threw herself into my arms pressing her entire body against mine. Her arms went around my neck and pulled me down into another soulful kiss which broke when she started to cry, then sob uncontrollable. I wrapped her in my arms and whispered that everything would be okay thinking that I had hurt her but to my amazement she was smiling and the tears were those of joy.

"No one has ever fucked me like that before! No one has ever touched the 'real' me like you just did! I meant what I said I belong to you and no one else. You touched my soul and I will never forget it... ever."

I didn't know what to say. Something had happened between us; something primitive... a something that did not have a name but it left a mark on me. She had woken a part of me I didn't know existed and now that I did... well I couldn't ignore it. It wasn't love... it was something more profound than that. Some barrier that we carry around that separates us came crashing down tonight.

"Whenever... wherever... whatever... I will do anything you want from now on without hesitation," she said with such a profound tone that I looked her in the eye and nodded.

"I will hold you to your word but you must make a promise to me."

"Name it."

"I want you to be happy... and make the most of this life. I want you to ace every class and be the best teacher you can possibly be."

Now it was her turn to be at a loss for words. She smiled and nodded and lowered her head to my chest and we just sat like that for a long time letting the world spin around us knowing we had something that was so very profound. Then her watch chirped the hour and the peace of the moment shattered.

"OH SHIT! It's six o'clock she's going to kill me!"

"I will see what I can do," I told her.

We dressed quickly and checked each other so that we were presentable. We ran to the car after locking up the building and hiding the key once more. I drove her home and walked her to the front door. As Virginia reached for the door it opened inward with a swiftness that took us both by surprise.

"Where have you been...??? I have been worried sick!!!"

"It's my entire fault Miss Stratford," I said this took her completely by surprise.

"Umm... you care to explain where you have had my daughter until now?"

"Well we have been talking about her desire to go to Miskatonic University and be a teacher. I have a few friends that are instructors there and we got to talking and lost track of time. I want her to interview for a job in the history department and that should prove helpful as a real world experience if that is okay with you of course."

"Oh my would you like to come in for a cup of coffee and you can explain to me in detail about this job and your friends? My family has quite the history with good old M.U."

"Yes please coffee would be excellent! Virginia has told me of the 'generations' of your family that have excelled at Miskatonic."

Without a word of encouragement Virginia dashed to the kitchen and started the coffee as well as placing some meat and cheese on a platter for us all to snack on. I had to admit after all the sexual energy I had spent today I was ravenous. Amber Stratford was about my age and I could see immediately where Virginia got her looks. Amber was a little taller than her daughter and it seemed nature was very kind to her indeed. She had wonderful features that hinted at a European ethnicity, long blond hair and piercing green eyes. Hidden under a not so tight t-shirt I suspected large breasts like her daughter's maybe even with those lovely puffy nipples I so adored. I sipped my coffee and somehow after the day I had already had my cock betrayed me and stiffened as I undressed the elder Stratford with my mind. She sat across from me and smiled demurely as she talked about Miskatonic University and all her pleasant memories attached to that place. Soon without any desire to I was sucked into her conversation and I realized she was interrogating me and seeing how much I really knew about the college. She suspected and rightly that her daughter was home late because she had been having sex with me. I wondered if this was a common occurrence with Virginia but dismissed it as ancient history. Amber leaned forward now and there came the subtle sway underneath her shirt that answered two questions. One, did the mother possess wonderful breasts like her offspring? Two, was she wearing a bra? Yes to the first and no to the second and without meaning to I licked my lips but quickly brought my coffee cup up to cover my delight. Amber's eyes narrowed and I knew that I was busted but deep down I didn't care and from her body language neither did she. Our conversation continued without my little derailment and soon it became quite apparent to her that I possessed an intimate knowledge of the College and its alumni.

As we talked I glanced around the enormous kitchen with its central island and marble counter top. Then over at the stainless steel refrigerator and other pricey cooking toys scattered here and there. I happened to give Virginia a quick glance and she had a very puzzled look on her face. It was then that I realized Amber had subtly switched the language of conversation from English to Latin. Busted!

"I am amazed your Latin is flawless. Were you raised Catholic or did you learn it in school somewhere?" Amber closed in for the kill and I shrugged before replying.

"One of my neighbors when I was growing up was a retired Jesuit Priest and he taught me Latin among other things."

"Among other things," oh but her curiosity was peaked now. "Do tell."

"I'd rather not actually they are still a rather sensitive subject."

"Did he molest you?" The words were out of her mouth before she could stop herself.

I leaned in and held her with my gaze and unflinching stare and 'pushed' and all her dirty little secrets came tumbling out. Her mind was a very gloomy place like a fine mansion that had not weathered the years so kindly and was in much needed repairs. I pitied her actually but I hid my new found information except for one little kernel that regarded to Miskatonic University.

"No," I said softly, "he was a very kind and lonely man who just wanted to pass on his legacy since he never had a family or children of his own."

"I am sorry, that question was uncalled for." She was genuinely sorry for her outburst and scandalous question.

But a part of me wanted to sting her back so I used that information I had gleaned from her mind.

"I graduated in 1991 but there was a bit of scandal back in 1990. There was a student who was caught sleeping with some of her teachers for academic favors. She traded sexual ones for good grades imagine that."

"Mom didn't you graduate in 1990? Did you know that girl?" Virginia rushed in where angels feared to tread and the abrupt change of body language was transparent to all but those who didn't want to see it.

"Yes I knew her, poor thing," Amber's voice barely a whisper as she replayed scene after terrible scene in her mind's eye. "She graduated early and it was all very hush-hush. In return for her Doctorate in the field of her study she agreed to never mention anything about it... ever... under the most severe penalties."

"Yes poor thing," I said. "She simply disappeared one day and was never heard from again."

In her mind Amber remembered the young handsome professor whom she had seduced and carried on a two year affair in order to solidify not only her graduation but a stellar placement in her class as well. With a gentle but focused nudge her cursory recollection of the entire affair became a full sensory flash back.

Miskatonic University 1988:

"Amber?" He whispered searching for the girl who had left the most 'heated' letter he had ever read. "Amber where are you?"

Her provocative words burned him to the core and he found his body reacting to the many creative and lewd encounters she had promised him. Miles McNaughton the head of the linguistics department at Miskatonic University had been caught hook, line and sinker and he continued his search unaware of the time.

"BONG! BONG!"

The clock struck two and he was most definitely late for his afternoon lecture but thankfully he was not too far from the class room. Quickly had made his way there and found the door opened and his notes for the lecture conveniently set on the podium. Perhaps this was a good will gesture for her lack of appearance. He strode into the room and made straight for the podium.

"Sorry for my tardiness class," Miles addressed them but he could read on their features that they were unconcerned about a mere two minutes. "Now let us see where I left off."

He looked down and opened the folder containing his lecture and there bright yellow against the crisp white papers was a post-it note. In bold letters written in black marker were two words 'don't scream'. What did that mean Miles pondered? In a scant few seconds he discovered the message's meaning. From within the hidden recesses of the podium deft fingers unzipped his pants and freed his semi hard manhood. Then he felt hot breath on his tender flesh followed by the warm wetness of a very talented mouth. Miles fought to control his surprise and the expression on his face. He looked down at his notes once more gathering his wits and in a loud clear voice he started his lecture.

"It appears we left off with..."

His world was a knife's edge on one side the talented mouth working its pleasurable magic on him and on the other the fact that he was in front of a class of close to a hundred students who hung on his every word. He clung to the podium the way a drowning man does floating debris. He felt himself get close to climaxing but each time she stopped and let the intensity drop to a controllable level.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,782 Followers