If At First You Don't Succeed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat grasped Rick's cock at the base and fellated him more vigorously. Life began to appear.

"Much better," Jane said, fondling Don's balls. "Not too much hand, though. He'll come too soon. And you'll have to start all over again."

"Ooooh! That is nice," she said to Don. "Keep doing it. Is this good for you?"

"Oh sure. You can keep on doing that for hours."

Pat fellated Rick voraciously, sucking hard on the outstroke. But there was no denying Rick's reaction was sluggish. He clearly was not in the mood. 'To hell with that,' Pat thought. 'Get him in the mood.'

Her grip on the base of Rick's cock tightened, head bobbed up and down, faster and faster.

"Great! Work that stick," came Jane's voice.

Out of the corner of her eye, Pat could see Don's cock, fully erect with minimal stimulation from Jane's fingertips. Rick's, on the other hand, was still stubbornly resistant. She re-doubled her efforts.

Half an hour went by. Pat's neck was about to break. Rick's cock was stiff, but not reliably. Absent constant stimulation, it would wilt. How embarrassing!

"She's not getting him," Jane said to Don. Then, louder,

"Hey, Pat. Wanna swap?"

Pat did not, but her neck, truly, was rebelling. Reluctantly, she scrambled to her feet.

"Ok," she said, trying to sound nonchalant.

Pat and Jane swapped places.

'Ok, Princess,' Pat was saying to herself, 'See what you can do.'

She began to massage Don's cock with her fingertips, then felt his forefinger search for, and find her clit.

"Oh!"

"Nice?" Don said.

Their eyes met. Yes, it was nice.

Jane knelt on the cushion she'd placed for Pat on the carpet. She ignored Rick's cock, which as Pat had feared began to wilt. Instead, she sucked on his balls, one after the other, then both at once....

Pat could not believe it.

"Ah! Oh! Shit! Yes...!"

She was so close....! But Don ceased massaging her clit and began instead to dip his finger inside her vagina, which was so wet she felt almost nothing.

She gripped Don's cock and began to massage forcefully, using her other hand to pull back her clit hood.

'C'mon', her hands said, in unison, 'Get me off!'

Don's response was remove his finger, brush Pat's clit tip briefly, making her squeal, then insert two fingers into her vagina.

"Shit! Do it...."

Pat was getting impatient. Over the top and start again. That was her way. She did not like to be held on the brink.

Jane released Rick's balls, but instead of getting straight to work on his cock, she rounded the table and got up on it, on her knees, her sweet, ripe, youthful, pussy, its lips full, spread and moist, a foot above Rick's tongue.

"Just look, now," she admonished. "No touching."

And she took Rick's cock in her mouth and began gently to fellate him. It took two minutes to get him stiff, four to get him straining, one to let him down a bit, three and he was back up again..... Jane teased Rick's cock mercilessly.

Pat was almost there, yet again. One more flick --- Pulease!!

Which did not come. Don's finger had disappeared. Jane swam into her field of view.

"Your privilege, I think," she said, indicating a prone Rick, groaning on the table, his cock throbbing against his stomach.

Crossly – she hated being that close and not going over – Pat resumed where she had left off. It did not take long.

"Agh! Ugh! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

The semen shot up suddenly, catching her unawares so it splattered this way and that over her lips, cheek, nose and even onto her eyelashes. Pat didn't like that either. Deep and swallow, or in shallow and let it drip down. Either way, control, neat and tidy.

"Hey! Pretty good," Jane said. "For starters."

Pat regained her seat on the couch. She grabbed a cloth from the pile Jane had placed on a side-table and wiped semen from her face.

"You should rub it in," Jane said. "Good for the complexion."

Pat shot her a glance but failed to detect irony or mirth. Jane's face was the picture of innocence.

Pat used what remained of her martini to erase the taste of Rick's semen on her tongue, which she usually kept well out of the firing line. Rick's untidy eruption had completed her descent from the brink of orgasm to wishing she were some place else, anyplace else!

But she still could not keep her eye off Don's cock, which had remained stiff the full hour. Was the guy on Viagra, or something? She'd forgotten he was almost twenty years younger than Rick, and this included his dick.

Besides, since the butterfly had emerged from its chrysalis, Jane and Don had been practicing. Rather a lot.

Rick remained prone for quite a while.

"He-ell," he said, eventually.

"Shall we pull you up?" Jane asked, brightly.

Pat and Rick drained their second tumblers, which were immediately replenished, and immediately half drained. Fresh cards were drawn. Pat drew a ten, Rick a seven, Jane a five and Don a Jack!

"Hey! Whaddya know. My turn."

Two minutes later, Pat was on her back where Rick had been. Rick's head was between her legs. His tongue began to caress her pussy lips.

"I wanna see her come. Four times. I know she can, right, Pat?" Jane said.

Grunt.

"I feel so sexed up," Don said, to Jane. "I want in you."

She straddled Don with her back to him and lowered herself onto his cock. Perched on the edge of the sofa, their union was directly in Pat's field of view, if she looked that way. Jane rocked to and fro on Don's cock for a while, then she remained still, raised a foot and began to massage Pat's nipple with her toes.

"You like that?" she asked. "I love feet on my tits. Nice and gentle, like this. She grasped Pat's nipple between her toes and began a circular motion.

Pat did not tell Jane that she was not into feet. She was trying to focus on her clit, which Rick had begun worrying with his tongue and lips. But it was not working. Rick tried his best, but he, too, realized that Pat had lost 'the mood'.

"Doesn't look like she's going to come," Jane said. "What d'you think, Don? You told me she came like an express train!"

"Well she did. I know. Let's switch. I'll fuck Pat, and Rick can lick you."

"Why not? What they're doing now isn't very erotic, that's for sure. I take it you don't like feet, Pat. Right?"

A few moments later, Rick's head was buried between Jane's thighs, Don leaned over the coffee table, took his weight on hands and feet, and guided his cock effortlessly into Pat's vagina. Maintaining eye-contact, he began a slow fuck.

Jane called out instructions to Rick.

"There. No a little higher. Yes, there. Oh that's good. Now up, Yes! Now my clit...."

Pat had been so far away, she could not believe an orgasm was building now. Don's cock slid in and out of her vagina, a steady motion. His eyes! They drew hers, and they gleamed. 'I'm going to keep this up until you come, even if it takes all night,' they said.

It didn't.

Pat wanted it to, but her body had a will of its own. She began to breathe heavily, her legs came up, drummed against Don's butt. Her hands clutched him, nails dug into his back, and clawed.

"Ugh! Agh! Aaaahh! Uuuuggghhh! Fuck! FUCK! OHSHIT...."

Over the top she went. Her body, rigid, clung to his as the vaginal contractions ran their course.

Then she collapsed.

"Hey, that looked like a good one," Jane called out. "How about doing me?"

Don looked at Rick, whose eyes said 'The spirit is oh sooo willing, but etc.'

Jane lay flat on the sofa, one leg on the floor, one on the backrest. Don rested himself on top of her, pressing her body into the cushions. His butt began to rise and fall, slowly, steadily.......

Jane stroked his back and sides tenderly. Her eyes were closed. Nothing existed except the body that consumed hers, the opening and closing of her vagina around her lover's penis.

Rick and Pat sat on the sofa opposite and watched. Rick had replenished their drinks. Nine tenth vodka, one tenth vermouth, an olive and an ice cube.

They looked at each other and reached a mutual conclusion. They'd both had massive orgasms, usually in Pat's case the prelude to a couple more. They sat close, he stroking her breasts, brushing his fingers along her slit, she attempting to massage a cock that remained stubbornly limp. In spite of the scene before them -- Jane's long, slender legs, splayed wide, her fine-boned feet, the puckering of Don's butt as he drove into her -- neither Rick nor Pat seemed able to catch 'the mood'.

Rick visited the bar again. It would be a cab-ride home, then.

The hour was long up, and another well on the way. But the lovers did not stop. On and on and on......

After a while, Pat whispered to Rick,

"Let's get outa here. I feel like we're intruding."

On tip-toe, though this was scarcely necessary, they left the room, dressed hastily, and let themselves out the door.

Jane and Don did not notice. They were too far above cloud nine for that.

Outside, Pat said to Rick,

"D'you think they were trying to make a point?"

"No! Not deliberately."

He considered.

"Hey, who knows. I remember when I could run a mile without getting winded. How 'bout you?"

"Yeah! Tell you one thing, though," Pat said. "That deck was stacked."

"More ways than one," Rick said, with good humor. Then, out of the blue, he continued,

"Don't know why, but I've developed a sudden urge to fuck your brains out."

Back home, they came up for breath after the second hour.

"Know what?" Rick said, dreamily. "That was fantastic. Who needs group sex?"

Pat did not respond immediately.

After a while, she said,

"D'you think those two are still going?"

Chapter 12: Melanie, Susan, Stephanie,

Angela and Jane.

"I have to admit," Angela said, "that I miss it."

"So do I," Melanie sighed.

Susan and Stephanie maintained an eloquent silence.

Jane had managed to reach her friends in time. Of course, they had not wanted to believe it. But they agreed not to attend a 'Session' until they'd seen the video. They watched it together.

And were, of course appalled, except for Jane, who had got through her anger. The others did in time. They'd discussed what to do about it and decided in the end, nothing, except warn all the women they knew. Anything else would compound their own exposure.....

After much prompting, Rick had admitted that the paysite where he'd found the video was called 'virginorgies.com'. They'd brought it up, just he and Jane.

"You can complain to whoever runs the domain," he'd said. "But it won't do any good. They'll just shut the site down and open another one."

Anyway, there were so many 'virgin orgies' on the site. Hundreds. Theirs would soon disappear into the archives, Jane thought. The chance that anyone who knew them coming across that particular video were minimal, even if Rick had.

Rick was apologetic and highly embarrassed to have to admit that the video had turned him on. It was a phase, he said. He and Pat were experimenting, spicing things up. 'His'n hers' porn.

He did not say that Pat had persuaded four orgasms out of him while he watched. That was how he'd spotted that the 'lead actress' was Jane. Pat had not.

"Musta been some video," she'd said, and insisted on taking a look herself. Usually, Pat's taste in porn did not coincide at all with Rick's. This was an exception. Rick's tongue and lips had brought her off three times. This, also, Rick did not vouchsafe to Jane.....

"You have to admit," Stephanie said, "it was very cleverly done."

"Profi job, for sure," Melanie said, ruefully. "How'd they make it look like the Rat went round all of us three times – three times three? I mean, I ask you!"

'The Rat' was 'The Taipan''s new name. 'Sister Solvang' was 'The Bitch'.

"Must have spliced in multiple Sessions," Jane said.

"And that trick with the clock," Susan chimed in. "How long did he really last, Jane?"

Susan was the only one of the five who had not entered the 'inner sanctum'. She was the newbie, a mere nineteen.

"Who knows? I was pretty much into it. But five minutes, ten max. None of them lasted longer than that."

"Same with me," Stephanie said.

"Sure didn't look like it on the video," Susan said.

"I'd wondered vaguely, when the Bitch was leaning over me, why she was sprinkling stuff on my tits," Jane said. "Make it look like I was sweating, that's what. Bitch!"

"Hell, I was sweating," Angela said. "Nine guys, one after the other?"

"Yeah!" Jane said, thoughtfully. "When you think about it. At the time it seemed real easy. Just lie back and enjoy yourself."

"Yeah!" said Stephanie, a tad wistfully.

"Yeah!" said Angela, thoughtfully.

"Yeah!" said Melanie, with a hint of nostalgia.

She giggled.

"At first I was real mad. But now it's kinda a turn on. Gets me hot just thinking of all those guys jerking off to that movie. From Tokyo to Honolulu."

They all giggled at that.

"Shame, though. It was fun while it lasted," Stephanie said.

"Sure was. I miss those Thursday nights."

"Well I don't," Jane said, a tad superciliously.

"Oh? Why not? You seemed like you enjoyed them as much as the rest of us."

"Oh, I did. But now I enjoy myself every night."

"Every night?"

"Pretty much," Jane continued dreamily.

"But you said Don was a bit of a stuffed shirt."

"Did I? Well, that was when I was a bit messed up. A lot messed up, in fact. When it all came out – the Sessions, the video, all that -- our sex life changed drastically."

"Not a stuffed shirt, then?"

"Nope! I mean, let's be honest girls, however we rationalized it to ourselves, we enjoyed those session because of the sex. To give him his due, the Rat did keep it up pretty good. But nothing like Don," she added, as though this were a throwaway thought.

"Really! Tell that to Brian," Stephanie said, scornfully.

"And Jay!" Melanie chimed in.

"And Steve!" Susan said.

"And Bill," said Angela. "Shit, two minutes and he's done. I try to bring him up again, he comes in my mouth, says 'That was great, sweetie', rolls over and goes to sleep."

"Yeah! And if on Monday, not on Tuesday."

"Nor Wednesday...."

"So come on, Jane," the girls said in chorus. "Is Don really that good and if so how'd you do it?"

Jane thought for a while. Should she mention Sheena? Or Rick, Don and Pat's FMM? They surely played a role. But in the end, it was the unlocking of her own latent desire that was critical. She recalled the question Pat had asked her, so long ago....

"Do you ever come with Don?"

She'd not answered Pat, but she'd answered for herself. Yes! The previous Thursday, when she'd arrived home from a 'Session' and he had come inside her three times without losing his erection. She'd come twice, and it had surprised her when the vaginal contractions began because she thought of these as intimately connected with 'meditation', the 'spiritual', a unique atmosphere created by 'Sister Solvang', 'The Taipan' – the ritual.

Pat had laughed at her. It had hurt.

'It's just orgasm. The most natural thing in all the world.'

Pat was right.

When she understood, Jane was, finally, liberated from the stultifying influence of her upbringing. The butterfly was set free.

Now she was making up for lost time!

Jane had a sudden thought. It may work. If it did, it would be serious fun. And if it didn't, what the hell.

"Listen up, girls," she said.

They gathered round.

Chapter 13: Melanie, Susan, Stephanie, Angela, Jane and Don.

As it happened, Don's birthday fell that year on a Thursday. Jane had been a bit coy about it, he reflected, as he drove home from work. She'd have a nice present for him, he knew. Jane was thoughtful like that. He'd suggested going out to dinner, to Giuseppe's, up-market, but excellent food nonetheless. Jane did not want to go out.

"Let's have a cozy evening in," she'd said. "I'll fix something. You'll like it."

Don was sure he would. And he would like even more the other surprises Jane would have in store. She would surely have something extra-special up her sleeve. It was nigh on impossible to think back to the days when sex with Jane had been boring. Once the butterfly emerged, it was colored like a kaleidoscope. Never the same twice. What invention!

Don had understood what went wrong with Sheena. It was not that she was too sexually demanding. It was they way her demand was expressed. She'd stand before him, naked, her bare pubis thrust towards him. If his cock did not respond quickly, she'd pout and have him finger-fuck her to orgasm.

"What? Still not up?" she'd say, if he wasn't.

And if a few minutes of hard sucking and pumping did not produce the state of grace, she'd sulk.

Sheena had a self-esteem problem. If the sight of her did not get the guy hot, she took it personally.

Jane was not like this at all. They'd established a 'house rule'. Clothes were not allowed. They had to be discarded on entry to the apartment. When Don arrived home from work, Jane's car was usually in the driveway. As he stripped in the hallway, Don wondered where she'd be. Wherever this was, the kitchen, the living room, bathroom, hiding in a cupboard, occasionally even the bedroom, her pussy would be on display, moist and juicy.

Maybe she'd be simply on the couch, her legs splayed wide. Or in the kitchen, with one foot on the floor, one on the counter top, or sitting cross-legged on a stool. Or in a doorway somewhere, doing the ballerina thing, both legs vertical, one pressed against the lintel. Or she lay on the bed, pretending to hide, covered in blankets and pillows – except for those luscious pussy lips peeping through somewhere.

Sometimes, Don would take her as he found her, straight away. She'd gasp as he entered her, thrust back at him, let him know always where she was on the crooked curve that led from arousal to orgasm. Other times he'd tease her: fingers, lips, tongue, whichever. The feel of her pussy lips invariably aroused him so when Jane came – she did not take long – he would grab her, enter her, and fuck her hard to a second orgasm.

Don had learned how to pace himself. Jane could come ten times, and again the next night, and the next. Don could not. That, too, had been a problem with Sheena. If he delayed his orgasm, she took offense. Not so Jane. She loved the feeling of warmth inside her when he came. But she accepted readily that Don was not multi-orgasmic in the way she was. They were practicing, though, trying out ways of extending the time between his orgasms, and keeping him stiff after he'd come. He'd steadily improved. And if his equipment went on strike, Jane would give him a hug and a kiss and they'd go out to dinner, or to a movie, or to sleep.

Don let himself into the apartment on the evening of his birthday and, as usual, stripped in the hallway. He wondered where Jane would be. Somewhere unusual, that was for sure. Once she'd hidden in the linen closet, resting on her shoulders, her legs doubled up behind her head. It was dark in the closet, but Jane's pussy glistened just enough. He'd paid her back for that one by teasing her with his fingers, then finger-fucking her while rubbing her clit. She'd come in one hell of a hurry, and landed in a hell of a heap.

Wondering where and how he would find her that night had made Don feel horny. He was already at half-cock, so to speak, and he worked himself rapidly to full erection. When he found her, he'd be ready. Straight in!

As he worked his dick, Don's nostrils picked up a whiff of something. And a strange sound, just audible, seemed to be coming from...? What? Door closed? They were always open.

Don was prepared for a special 'stunt' in honor of his birthday, but not what met his eyes, ears and nose as he opened the door into the living room. Candlelight, well, ok – his eyes would quickly adjust --- some kind of incense – certainly added an element of eroticism they had not used before. But the sonorous voice intoning some strange tongue, staccato ostinato...?