If Found...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexMakin
AlexMakin
235 Followers

The next length of rope lashed Claire's elbows together, this time forcing them to touch behind her. Rick then released her wrists long enough to tie a rope around each one individually, which he then fed through the eyebolts at Claire's sides and finally tied them tightly to the ropes on her thighs, so that each hand was pulled to the side and suspended helplessly a few inches above the floor. Rick finished the job at last by tying an additional rope to Claire's elbow tie and feeding it through the eyebolt behind her, then up to the top of her gag harness. Pulling that tight not only held her head back but also prevented her from leaning any further forward. The opposing the tension on her chest made any thought of changing position a foolish fantasy. Claire groaned faintly as she struggled to adjust, finding the inevitability of his ropework both foreboding and wildly exhilarating.

Rick kneeled down so her gagged lips were inches from his. His whispers rang in her ear. "That fun little device is going to keep you company until I finish this roof. I may need the rest of the afternoon, so it's nice to know you'll be having some fun."

Claire quivered involuntarily. An afternoon with a Sybian? She'd melt.

"Don't worry, Claire," Rick soothed. "I'll be just above you, feet away the whole time. I know you're going to love it. Ready to get started?"

Claire groaned and tried shifting her hips, but couldn't get up off the machine. Plugging the Sybian in, Rick flipped the switch, turning the control dial to maximum. Claire yelped reflexively, but nothing happened. The device remained still.

"Oops, should have told you," Rich chuckled. "I've attached the cord to one of those fun clapper switches. You know, for lights and stuff. Watch."

Rick clapped his hands. Claire grunted as the Sybian promptly burst to life. The ball inside her and the rubber pad began vibrating manically against her loins. Contained only by her ropes, Claire jolted and twitched as the toy overwhelmed her senses. After a few seconds, Rick clapped again and the machine silenced.

"Enjoy yourself, Claire." Rick started down the attic stairs.

"Mmmmmmmh..." Claire implored. That was beyond intense. But Rick left without turning on the machine. Shifting to try and make her position tolerable, Claire couldn't help but wonder whether she was missing something, or whether he had just taken pity on her. She decided it was best to simply not complain.

***********************************

With a grin on his face, Rick climbed the ladder back onto the roof. He was sure Claire could hear his steps from the attic.

He knelt down on the roof and slid a box of shingles closer to himself. He laid a one into place, picked up his nail gun and, checking that the air compressor was properly engaged, drove a nail through the shingle with a loud snap. And in that instant, he heard a faint noise that didn't come from his tools.

Snap. He drove another nail. This time nothing.

He tried again. Snap. There it was. A faint squeak coming from beneath him. Rick's smile widened.

"Oh, this is going to be fun," he said to himself. A few feet away were over a dozen unopened packages.

***********************************

Claire tried to breathe steadily. She was alone again, bound so she could barely move. Her gag strained her neck back and her chest harness squeezed her breasts as it held her forward. Still, it felt a lot better than nipple clamps...

Outside, she could hear metal rattling on the side of the house. Rick was climbing the ladder to the roof. Claire listened to his footfalls as he walked across the roof, not far above. She'd have to wait for him. She was absolutely helpless until he decided otherwise.

Snap.

"MMPH!" Without warning, the Sybian roared to life beneath her. Taken completely by surprise, Claire lurched as the vibrator set her senses aflame. Eyes wide in her imposed darkness, she had no clue what had happened. Had she done something?

Snap. The vibrations stopped as quickly as they came. Panting, only then did Claire realize what the sound must be. Evidently Rick's nail gun was loud enough to trigger the clapper switch. It was the only explanation.

Snap. It was too intense. It imposed arousal upon her. She couldn't stop it. "MMMMPH!"

The vibrations made quick work of her. Being helpless was enough to arouse her, but Claire now realized that this damn Sybian would switch on or off every time Rick drove a nail. He was so close. He'd be right above her all afternoon. There must be dozens of shingles to place, maybe hundreds, each one taking who-knows-how many nails.

Claire already wanted to cum, but another snap stopped her tormentor. Three sudden snaps in succession made Claire yelp, but a long pause followed while the vibrations were allowed to assault Claire's pussy. When it finally stopped, Claire thrashed against her restraints. But whatever she tried, she couldn't move a muscle. She could only kneel there and endure.

Rick said he'd be working all afternoon.

Snap.

***********************************

"Mmmmm...mmp mmp MMp MMp..." Claire grunted rhythmically, a thin trail of drool hung from her gagged lips. She prayed that this might be her chance.

Snap. The vibrations ceased. "Mmm—uh-huh, Nuh-UH!"

Claire whined desperately to the empty attic as coveted orgasm eluded her yet again. Rick had been at is for ages but the Sybian never turned on for more than a few seconds. Sometimes Rick drove several nails in quickly, giving her pussy maddening jolts while she struggled in vain to cope.

Beads of sweat glistened in the afternoon sun. She'd already tried everything. Flexing, struggling, moaning, fantasizing. It all fell short. Claire had even tried making noises that she hoped would trigger the clapper: snapping her fingers, slapping fingers against her palm, knocking her knees against the panel beneath her. Not even her best gagged scream did the trick. The Sybian responded only to Rick, it seemed. It dominated her totally.

"Mmp—ungh—Mmp—ungh—MMP!"

It happened again—about five snaps in rapid succession sent Claire reeling. It wasn't just the shock anymore. Claire had already been teased for hours, and every twitch on her pussy felt like the start of blissful climax. Yet each burst of ecstasy passed as quickly as it arrived, leaving Claire wanting. Except for the last one. Five nails. An odd number meant that the Sybian remained on. A rare miracle.

"Mmmmmphaaahhmmm," the trail of saliva finally dripped, landing on a small damp spot in the wood. It felt incredible. Claire soaked in the wonderful stimulation. Her teeth bared around the scarlet ball, like a growl.

This time. This time for sure.

An ominous snap foiled Claire's big chance. She screamed in frustration, taut arms fighting against ropes that never budged. But she could not calm down, for the snaps kept sounding, and the blissful mirage kept appearing on the horizon. Claire had no choice but to chase it.

After a veritable eternity, the nail gun stopped firing. Claire experienced silence for the first time in hours, including between her legs. At first it was torture, waiting for the next strike, but then Claire heard footfalls, then the ladder.

Claire squealed happily, positively bouncing in place. Rick was coming back to her.

***********************************

Rick walked into the bathroom and washed his face and hands. He'd finished the roof a little sooner than expected. It turns out he worked a lot faster when each nail he drove carried special significance. He removed his shirt, tucked a crop and a set of nipple clamps under his arm, and headed for the attic.

At the base of the attic stairs, Rick clapped his hands loudly. A surprised squeak answered him and he climbed the steps to find Claire still bound in place, writhing as she endured the vibrations of her throne. Though clearly fatigued, Rick could tell she was aroused to all hell. She wanted to cum more than anything. He'd made sure of it.

He bent over before her and grasped the rope atop her gag harness. Giving it a slight yank tilted her head back to face him. Even through the blindfold she knew he was looking directly at her.

"Mmmmmph," she purred seductively for him. All pretense was dead. She'd do anything for him. Anything he wanted, as long as he gave her the release she craved. Nothing else mattered to her anymore.

Letting the rope go, Rick straightened up and clapped again. Claire groaned as the vibrations ceased yet again, but she waited patiently this time. Rick knew what she was thinking. She was expecting him to untie her any second, or at least let the Sybian finally bring her to orgasm.

But he did neither. Instead, Claire felt the tip of the crop drifting casually up her side and realized that Rick had other things in mind.

"Mmph. Uh-uh," she tried to protest, but he let her stew for a minute or two, tracing the curves of her body with the crop. She waited on baited breath for his next move, but he took his time. When he was ready, Rick flicked his wrist and spanked Claire's ass with the stiff leather tip. It cracked and the Sybian erupted beneath her. She yelped in surprise and discomfort. Another strike with the crop stopped the vibrations again.

"MMM!" Claire shook her head as best she could, but Rick wasn't feeling patient. She suddenly winced as, without any warning or ceremony, the first clamp closed its jaws around her defenseless breast. Still sore from their last use, Claire called out in dismal protest as the second clamp found its home. But when she cried out a second time, she discovered that these weren't clover clamps, which tightened or loosened based on how they were tugged, but rather adjustable clamps. A little knob at their base controlled their bite.

"Nuh-uh!" Claire bucked and struggled, so Rick turned the knob on her left tit. She did it again and he turned the knob on her right tit. Claire soon caught on that she would either play nice, or find out just how tight the clamps could go. Rick tested this by taking her full breasts in his hands and squeezing lightly, then not to lightly. A strained gasp escaped from Claire's gag, but nary a complaint. She and Rick reached an understanding.

A few more rounds with the crop, and thus her vibrating friend, taught Claire that sounds of her pleasure were permitted, even encouraged. She moaned with abandon for his amusement, though her brief expression of disappointment when he turned down the intensity of the Sybian earned her another turn on each clamp. As harsh as this all sounds, Claire actually found it erotic as hell. He refused to coddle her. He was in control, she was his helpless toy, and he was acting like it. Once she had to stop, all her previous protest seemed like a distraction. Her situation became straightforward and clear: He was going to play, and she was going to be played with. She found it refreshing.

After a particularly sharp smack on her ass, Claire was left to enjoy the sensations of her vibrator for a few minutes while Rick watched. Whenever she grew still, a quick brush with the crop spurred her into action. Before long she danced for him, grinding her hips and voicing her longing.

When he was ready, Rick walked over and took a knee before her. With one hand he reached for the Sybian controls and ramped up the motors a little. When Claire groaned in pleasure she felt a sharp smack on top of her breast. She squealed in surprise and might have toppled forward if not for the ropes, and Rick gave her another. The pain and pleasure swirled in Claire's brain, which to even her own surprise manifested as a pleasured groan. That earned her another, and by now she was actually growing to like these things. The discomfort, the helplessness, the way it juxtaposed her aching pussy. The sound was not loud enough to silence the Sybian.

"You're so beautiful, Claire," he whispered.

"Mmph..." Claire mewed faintly. She hadn't felt like this in so long...

"Cum for me, Claire," Rick said at last. "I want you to cum."

As he spoke, he turned the Sybian back to full power. Claire inhaled sharply as it overwhelmed her body once more, and his hands appeared on her breasts. First he caressed them, but as she began writhing in pleasure he groped her chest firmly. Claire cried out into her gag; Rick grew worried and loosened his grip, but Claire stifled pleas begged him to squeeze harder.

"MMMMMmmmmmMMPH!" Claire felt her orgasm swelling within. It felt massive, with hours of pent up pleasure all bursting forth at once. Rick maintained his grip until the very instant her wave crested, and as Claire began to orgasm Rick released both of her nipple clamps at once.

Claire screamed. Screamed and shuddered as every nerve in her body fired at once. It was beautiful. It was excruciating. It was completely beyond her control. Toes curled and endorphins flooded her veins. Teeth bared as she bit down on her gag as hard as she could. Claire came for minutes. It might have been one orgasm, or it might have been many. It felt like all of them at once, building upon each other in a glorious supernova.

***********************************

Claire panted heavily. She couldn't remember how she'd gone from the orgasm of her life to panting, limp in her restraints. But here she was. Rick had turned off the vibrator. He wouldn't dare turn it on again. Instead he held her in his arms while she discovered the world again. Claire understood now why she needed to be bound. Otherwise she'd probably have fallen apart.

She came out of her stupor when she felt him using a utility knife to cut the ropes holding her down to the plywood. At long last she was able to fully lean back, rolling her neck along her shoulders. But he didn't release her completely.

Rick found a wooden chair along the wall and dragged it to the center of the room. Returning to Claire, he tenderly lifted her up and off the Sybian, sliding the soaked apparatus off to the side. Claire's limbs were still securely bound, and her chest harness and gag remained in place. But that didn't stop him. Taking the surprised Claire in his arms, he lifted her clear off the floor and walked backward with her until he fell back into the chair with her in his lap. She faced him and he held her steady. As her body slid against his, she felt his hard dick beneath her, already freed from his pants. Thighs tumbling over the sides of the chair, Claire gasped as he slipped so easily into her soaked pussy. Neither of them had wanted anything all day more than they wanted this. Claire felt so safe in his arms, and moaned into his ear as he started to thrust into her.

Rick held her body steady against his. His hips worked up and down as he fucked her. His gasping lips found her breast and began sucking and kissing. Claire gripped him with her thighs hungrily, panting as she ground her sex into him. She began climaxing again within moments, filling the room with her cries.

Claire came twice more before Rick, having watched this gorgeous woman from afar all day, finally found his own ecstasy. She tried her utmost to bring him close as he pumped into her, and when he finished he just held her for a time, enjoying her warm body. Finally, she felt him reach up and begin unbuckling the straps of her gag. The dripping ball finally parted her lips, Claire's voice returned at last.

"Oh God, Rick," she panted. "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too, Claire."

Daylight was finally leaving the windows, but Claire still blinked heavily as the blindfold slipped off her face at last. After so long, and so much, she finally could gaze into the eyes of her incredible husband.

"You haven't asked me to tie you up in years, babe," Rick gazed right back. She was so beautiful.

"I think," Claire rested her head on his shoulder, "that I forgot how good you are at it. And how much I enjoy it." She nuzzled into him, feeling totally safe. "Promise me you'll never let that happen again."

"I promise." Rick tightened his arms around her.

"And promise me you'll never use nipple clamps again." Claire added sharply.

Rick gave a little smile. "No."

"Damn right." Claire closed her eyes, perfectly content.

"Would you like me to untie you now?" Rick asked sweetly.

"Not really."

"You can't be comfortable." Claire's thighs were still lashed to her ankles, and her elbows bound together behind her.

"I'm not, but I don't want it to end. I know you'll take care of me."

Rick smiled. "Then it won't. But I'm going to untie you anyway."

"Why?" Claire looked up and pouted.

"Because we need to eat, and because I'm going to draw you a bath, and because I want to massage your sore muscles," Rick listed, and added, "and because, after all that, I'm going to tie you down to our bed and lick your pussy until sunrise."

Claire gave an excited giggle. "Maybe you should let me go after all."

Rick reached behind Claire and freed her elbows. As she flexed her arms, she gasped, "That reminds me! You have to read the last bit of my note."

Rick found it in his pocket and pulled out the rater disheveled looking envelope. Ripping it open revealed a final tiny message:

I don't have any plans for tomorrow.

"Cute," Rick said. "But I think you're just asking for trouble now."

"I asked for trouble today, too. Worked out pretty well," Claire flashed an impish grin. "Would it help if I said please?"

"It might," Rick appraised his wife while he untied her leg. "But then you need a break from wearing that gag."

"Why?"

"Because I've just now realized how unhappy my wife is with the color of our new roof, and it's going to take me all day to tear it off and put on the new one."

AlexMakin
AlexMakin
235 Followers