If He Didn't Have a Girl...

Story Info
She imagines he's not dating anyone.
727 words
3.6
17.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiloz
angiloz
3 Followers

That moment.

She felt it. He felt it too.

Electricity not in the air. But in their bodies.

The first time it scared them- because it was forbidden.

It was too soon. This complete abandon their lust caused. The fear and confusion that came from allowing themselves to indulge in that lust with a near-stranger.

The second time it scared them- because it was forbidden.

It was too late. They just didn't know how to effectively curb their chemistry. The fear and confusion that came from allowing themselves to indulge in that lust while one of them was taken.

That was the end of action.

That was the cap on their overflowing sexuality.

For now.

------------

She sighed as all of these thoughts ran through her head. The frustration that came from wanting someone and knowing things could be so good if timing was right. This need to utterly throw of pretenses and indulge in animalistic urges without time-limits or worry. They both so very much wanted to engage in those carnal pleasures. They had so much pent up desire for one another. She sighed again as she felt that familiar flush creep up her cheeks. Feeling the tips of her fingers and toes begin to tingle with the thought of him. She ran her hands through her hair and down along her supple tits. She moaned a bit as she felt her nipples harden under the touch she wished was his. Imagining what it would be like if he ripped her free of her constricting clothes and finally saw her completely naked, her body screaming for him to touch her everywhere.

It wasn't her hand, it was his that was slipping down inside her cunt, coming back up and letting her flick her tongue over the wetness. Tasting her own sweet juices.

She let her hand drift back down... thinking about his fingers, his tongue, his long hard cock. Letting her fingers drift in and rub her clit at the same time- wanting, feeling him inside of her. She could see him. His face contorted with pleasure as he felt her cunt wrap tightly around him, wanting more as she pushes him out of her. Making him growl with a basic need for her warmth. He moans as she moves and stops with her mouth inches from his cock. He can feel her breath on his cock as she takes in the scent of her cum mixed with his, awakening a craving within her. She leans down slowly and hears him gasp as she kisses his belly, and licks down towards his dick, which isn't just hard, but pulsating with the need to feel her. So she licks the tip just a little bit, and then kisses away from it, licks the tip a little bit, kisses away from it, until he growls and puts his hands on the back of her head, not pushing, just lightly indicating he's had enough of the teasing. So she takes him all the way into her mouth.

She's still finger-fucking herself as she loses herself in the fantasy so much that she can literally taste the tip of him. She can taste her own cum mixing with his as she imagines his moans and grunts with pleasure while seeing her suck his cock looking up at him with hunger in her eyes.

As she nears her climax... mmm... she rubs herself to the thought of him grabbing her roughly and pulling her down to the bottom of the bed. She wraps her legs around him as he rams roughly into her, making her moan and scream because of the delectable force of his entry. She groans with every thrust as he hits her just right. Finally she gets so close her legs start vibrating around him and he can hear her growl and gasp and then even whimper with a desire to cum and it drives him completely over the edge, he explodes into her with one last thrust as the feeling of his cum shooting deep inside of her makes her scream in her own orgasm.

She pulls her fingers exhaustedly out of her cunt and licks off the cum as her thoughts turn to the day that he will finally be able to give her exactly what he wants. A good, hard, complete exhaustive, mind shattering, fuck.

angiloz
angiloz
3 Followers