If He'd Ever Told Her 'No'

Story Info
The baby shower might have been different.
3.9k words
4
120.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: Yes I need an editor. No. I do not want an editor. Yes, there's too many people to keep track of. Yes it jumps around too much. Yes it's in the wrong category. Yes it's too long, yes it's too short. Yes this is stupid shit and yes, I am a terrible writer; as badly as I suck, I don't know why I even bother.

For those of you that have not hit the backspace key, I hope you enjoy this little tale.

... ... ...

"All right, y'all all parked down by the church, right?" Greg asked as he ushered Linda's parents into the house.

"I did," Linda's step-father agreed.

"We did too," Linda's father snapped, glaring at Linda's step-father.

"Brent, be nice," Maureen gently told her husband.

"I parked behind the church," Cindy, Linda's step-sister assured Greg, touching his large bicep.

Chrissy, Greg's step-sister, smirked at Cindy. The twenty year old woman's crush was blatantly obvious to anyone, except for Greg.

Cindy smirked at Chrissy; Greg's step-sister also harbored a bit of an infatuation with the handsome Greg Knowles. And, of course, Greg was oblivious to his own step-sister's infatuation.

Chrissy playfully stuck her tongue out at Cindy and the two would-be adversaries giggled together.

... ... ...

From the moment she stepped onto the campus of Northside High School, in Bender, Louisiana, Linda Tate knew that she owned the school. She was blonde, with big blue eyes, and the body of a lingerie model.

Linda's boyfriend drove a Corvette. True, it was his Daddy's Corvette. But it was a Corvette.

Greg Knowles, along with several other boys, did ask the blonde beauty for dates. And Linda Tate was none too gentle in her refusal. Greg Knowles and the others that vied for her attention simply did not have the ways and means to win Linda's attention.

Then Darren was arrested for attempted manslaughter and sent to Mumphrey, Louisiana.

Linda found another boy that drove his mother's BMW and shoved his current girlfriend out of the way.

And just after his eighteenth birthday, Greg's grandmother on his mother's side passed away. As her only grandchild, Greg inherited the majority of Nana's estate. Which included her meticulously cared for 1999 Cadillac Eldorado.

And Greg found that he'd also inherited a girlfriend. Linda Tate pressed her monumental breasts into his chest, stood close enough for him to smell her sugar free gum, and asked him for a ride.

That ride became a regular thing; he picked her up for school in the morning, then drove her home in the afternoon. And on Saturdays and Sundays, he drove her and her younger step-sister to the Courtyard Mall in Pinoak, Louisiana, or the Acadiana Mall in Lafayette, or wherever else they wanted to go. As her boyfriend, that was his job.

He really wasn't sure what Linda's job was, though. She'd allowed him some liberties; touching her breasts through her blouse and bra, squeezing her buttocks through denim and panties. Sweet promises of more 'when the time's right.'

Linda decided that, upon graduation from high school, she and Greg would marry.

She was outraged when Greg insisted that they wait. It galled her that he would prefer to go to college first.

Upon his twenty first birthday, Greg found out that he'd also inherieted Nana's house, a 2900 square foot home in DeGarde, Louisiana. Together, with their two step-sisters in tow, Greg and Linda toured Greg's new home.

"We'll make this room the nursery; you do want kids, right?" Linda decided as they looked around the large home.

"Uh yeah," Greg agreed, cock growing hard at the thought of finally getting to go all the way with the blonde beauty.

"God, Greg, you lucky," eighteen year old Christine Theriot said as she came up the stairs, Cindy, her best friend and Linda's step-sister right behind her.

"Yeah, Greg, I wish she'd been my Nana," Cynthia Breaux agreed.

"There a basement we can make a dungeon out of?" Linda teased the two eighteen year old girls.

"Whatever shut up," Cindy said.

"There is that crawl space," Greg reminded the girls.

"So, when we get married," Linda decided.

"Y'all are engaged?" Chrissy asked, pushing her long blonde hair out of her eyes.

"Uh, someone hasn't asked me just yet, but..." Linda hinted, combing her fingers through Greg's thick brown hair.

It actually galled Linda Michelle Tate that Greg put education first, concentrate on studies rather than marry her, get her out of her mother and step-father's home.

"Good God, Greg, what?" she seethed. "We're twenty one; almost everyone we know's already married; Melinda's already got two kids."

"And is already separated from Gary," Greg reminded her. "And Barry and Charlie? Looks like they're getting a divorce."

But Linda continued her daily, hourly campaign to get Greg to ask her to marry him, to move her out of her mother's and step-father's home. Finally, just after starting his fourth year of studies, Greg caved.

Linda immediately began planning an extravagant wedding. Restraint was not in mind as she planned her perfect day.

"Honey, hey, God damn, think I'm made of money here?" Brent snapped, exasperated as he saw yet another expense pop up.

"Uh, how many times does your little girl get married?" Linda snapped back.

"If you're anything like your mother? Five or six," Brent spat.

"Brent, be nice," Maureen, Brent's wife said.

Linda's mother thoroughly enjoyed her ex-husband's consternation. Until Brent started telling Linda he wouldn't pay for this or that; she needed to see if her mother would kick in her fair share.

"Six? Six bridesmaids?" Nellie asked.

"Cindy and Chrissy, Georgie, you really think I'd get married and not ask Georgie be a bridesmaid?" Linda explained to her mother.

"Three hundred dollars? For a haircut?" Percy Jochet, Linda's step-father asked, incredulous.

"T. Dayton's is one of the best," Linda said. "I need to look perfect for the photographer."

"Eleven hundred dollars for the photographer?" Brent snapped. "Eleven hundred dollars, should be his job make you look perfect."

"Her. Connie Edwards is the ONLY photographer in DeGarde," Linda, Maureen, and Nellie stated.

"She is not; there's ten other photographers in the damned phone book," Brent snapped.

"Only one worth getting," Linda corrected.

"AND a videographer?" Percy asked.

"But everyone will get copies of the DVD," Nellie offered.

"Uh huh, and how many of them you really think are going to ever watch it?" Brent asked.

"I will," Nellie snapped.

"And me too," Linda said.

"And me," Cindy agreed.

The carefree planning and careless budgeting almost screeched to a halt when Greg insisted on a pre-nuptial agreement. His parents, and his step-parents did point out that none of them had entered their marriages planning for them to fail. But things happen, situations change.

Parker Johnson, a cousin of a cousin did look over the contract that Sophia Coutre had prepared, did advise Linda and Nellie against signing it, then charged them three hundred dollars for the advice.

"Hey, if we stay married for twenty five years," Greg pointed out, "then you have nothing to worry about. It says very clearly, we stay married for twenty five years, this contract becomes null and void."

"But we're going to be married forever," Linda whined.

"Then sign it and don't worry about it," Greg shrugged.

"Fine, mother fucker,' Linda snarled, scratched her signature on the paper and slapped the pen down.

And returned to her happy abandon of planning the perfect wedding.

The bridesmaids' dresses were hideous. The color was lavender. Even the stretchy, clingy material was unattractive. The material emphasized every lump and bump the hapless bridesmaids had. Georgette, Linda's cousin, had one breast slightly larger than the other; the material of the dress magnified this slight defect.

But Linda's dress was stunning.

"Four thousand bucks, fucker better be gorgeous," Brent muttered.

"No shit," Percy agreed with Brent.

"Percy, be nice," Nellie hissed.

"Silk flowers are cheaper, will last forever," Brent muttered as they looked at the interior of First Fellowship Baptist Church.

"But no," Percy agreed.

The two men nodded in grudging solidarity.

In the front of the church, Greg's father joked with his son.

"Not too late, can back the car up to the side door, we'll make a break for it," Tom Knowles suggested.

"Hell, I'll marry her, y'all run off now," Barry Theriot, Greg's step-father offered.

"Just your style, huh, Barry? Already married but that never stopped you before, huh?" Tom snarled at the man that had split up his marriage.

"Hey, hey, nuh uh," Greg said through gritted teeth. "Y'all simmer down now."

"I was just joking," Barry muttered.

"Ain't a joke to some of us, fucker," Tom snarled.

"Yeah, Knowles? Any time, hear? Any time," Barry offered.

"Mr. Barry, don't make me ask you to leave," Greg said to his step-father.

Behind Greg's back, Tom smirked at Barry.

Then the music swelled, and the wedding went off without any complications.

Many of the guest grumbled at the reception having a cash bar. Any time they heard any of the guests grumbling, Brent, Percy, Tom and Jackie, Greg's mother, would point out how much this or that was costing.

"That band isn't playing for free," Jackie snapped at Linda's Aunt Corrine.

"Maybe if you offered to blow them," Tom suggested to Jackie.

"All right, Knowles, that's it, that's it," Barry yelled.

"Oh, shut up, Barry," Jackie and Mary, Tom's wife snapped.

The bride and groom went to Disney World for their honeymoon. The pain of losing her virginity was not as bad as Linda had feared, but it did not make her anxious to repeat the performance. But she found out, her job as Greg's wife was to spread 'em and smile.

In time, she began to understand what all the fuss was about, though. By the time they'd done Space Mountain for the ninth time, Linda liked fucking.

"Its 'making love,'" Greg said.

"It's fucking; I like fucking, I like the way fucking sounds. It's fucking," Linda laughed and wiggled on his latex sheathed member. "So fuck me, Mister Make Love."

Then, upon their return, Linda and Greg settled down to marital bliss.

Four months after their wedding, Linda came out of the downstairs bathroom just as Greg was putting her double stuffed bacon, cheese, peppers and onions and tomatoes omelet on the table.

"Guess what, Daddy?" Linda purred, pressing her naked body against her husband.

He did not go to school that day, she missed her favorite show, 'One Life to Live' as the couple celebrated the unexpected pregnancy.

"Don't know how you can say it's unexpected," Linda laughed as she squatted over Greg's erection. "You been putting your little Mr. Happy into my Miss Kitty every time I turn around."

"Uh huh," Greg groaned as he pushed his cock into her wet pussy. "But you make me wear condoms all the time."

"Condoms aren't a hundred percent foolproof," Linda said.

"And quit calling it 'Little,' huh?" Greg grumbled.

"Aw, but honey!" Linda laughed. "It's so cute! I just got to call it 'Little Mr. Happy!'"

Through Linda's part-time job with Young Insurance, they were able to afford excellent medical coverage. Through her plan, Linda was able to make an appointment fairly quickly with Dr. Peleour, the local Ob/Gyn.

Greg went with her to the appointment and they were told that Mommy and Baby were doing just fine, that they were about six weeks along.

... ... ...

Now, as the guests crowded into their home for a surprise baby shower, Linda was about three and a half months along, just beginning to show. Her flat belly was beginning to pooch out a little. Her round ass was becoming a little more pronounced. Her chest, already an impressive 35DD was beginning to be a little too large for her bras.

"All right, she gets off at about two thirty," Greg called out over the noise. "She'll be here any minute now. So, everybody, into the den."

"She's here!" Cindy called out and scampered out of the kitchen.

Greg turned off the lights and prepared to shut the bi-fold doors that closed off the den from the living room.

"Of course it's yours, who else I been letting fuck me without a condom, huh?" Linda spat angrily as she swung open the front door.

"Fuck, like I know how many mother fuckers you letting fuck you?" Darren, Linda's old boyfriend sneered.

"You know what? That's it, fucking ass hole, you can just forget about fucking me up the Aaahhhh!" Linda snarled then screamed as she saw her family and husband just beyond the living room.

"Surprise," someone weakly said.

(Percy claimed it was Tom that said it. Tom said Barry was the one that said it.)

"Uh, I be going now; I check y'all later, all right?" Darren mumbled, backing out the door.

"Oh, no, Darren, stay," Brent said.

"Yes, you can help her take all these baby gifts to your place," Greg said as he walked to a moaning Linda.

"It's not, it's not what you're thinking," Linda weakly denied.

"Oh, Linda, really?" Greg said, voice cracking. "You don't know what I'm thinking."

He none too gently pulled his Nana's ring from Linda's finger.

"No!" Linda screamed, reaching for the three carat diamond ring.

"Thank God for that pre-nup, huh?" someone said.

(Brent said Barry said it. Barry blamed Tom for the comment.)

"Seventeen thousand dollars," Brent said. "Seventeen fucking thousand dollars on a God damned wedding, just for you to fuck this piece of shit prison punk?"

"Hey, bitch, I fucking reduce you, feel me?" Darren snarled.

"Bring it on, pussy," Brent sneered at the posturing boy.

Maureen did not tell Brent to be nice. She did pull her own daughter out of the way.

"Now, now," Percy said. "That is the father of your grandbaby."

"Uh, your grandbaby too," Nellie reminded him.

"Oh bull shit!" Percy laughed gleefully. "Oh bull shit! Little bitch keeps reminding me, I'm not her daddy? No shit I'm not her daddy and that is not my grandbaby!"

"Oh bull shit I'm giving that little slut a solid silver baby rattle!" Tom told his wife as they marched to the front door.

Barry smirked, but Jackie actually looked somewhat sympathetic as they too grabbed their own gift from the small pile of gifts and headed for the door.

"Y'all take her with y'all," Greg said as he took the key ring from Linda's purse.

"She's not coming to my house," Percy said firmly.

"Well, she's not coming to mine," Brent snarled.

"Brent, be nice," Maureen said, now hugging the sobbing, hiccoughing Linda.

"I don't give a shit who takes her," Greg said, tears sliding down his face. "But she's not staying here."

... ... ...

The divorce took longer to wend its way through the courts than the wedding planning had. Linda fought the divorce itself, begging with Greg to please please forgive her.

"He was my first boyfriend, my first love," she sobbed.

"And?" Greg spat. "Cheryl Dumas was mine. You see me fucking her?"

"But I had promised him we'd do it, then he got arrested," Linda tried to explain.

Parker Johnson tried to demand counseling. Dr. Melanie Leblanc had the two in for one session and recommended to Judge Marie Robichaux that any further sessions would be a complete waste of time.

Linda even offered to abort the baby. But as she said this, her arms cradled, protected her swollen belly.

After that failure, Linda began stalking Greg Knowles, even following him into his classes at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde.

He got a restraining order; she ignored the restraining order and Percy grudgingly bailed her out of jail.

"What the fuck, huh?" Percy yelled, exasperated. "You fucked around on him and now you want him back? What about good old Darren?"

"Who? Oh, him," Linda said, shrugging.

"Yeah, him, the baby daddy?" Percy said.

"I don't know," Linda said.

The second time she was arrested for violating the restraining order, for attempting to break into Greg's house, Percy told Nellie Linda could rot in jail for all he cared. Maureen was unable to persuade Brent to get his daughter.

So Maureen and Nellie pooled their money and bailed Linda out.

Greg was understandably cautious when he heard knocking at his door. The video intercom showed him the beaming faces of Cindy and Chrissy, though.

"Hey, Stranger, Cindy teased as they strolled into his house.

"And believe me, there's none stranger than you," Chrissy teased.

"Hey, what are y'all doing here?" Greg smiled.

"We want to go to Chuck's for a burger," Cindy said.

"Uh, and? Then go," Greg said.

"But we don't got no money," Chrissy said, hugging him from the side.

"And you do," Cindy said, hugging him from the other side.

Both girls pushed their breasts into him as they leaned heavily against him.

"Please?" they both said, mugging horribly, even down to batting their eyelashes.

"Oh for crying out loud," Greg laughed, pushing them away. "Fine, fine."

He drove them in the BMW he'd bought for Linda.

Once at the restaurant, he sat facing the window, just in case Linda came along. But soon Greg found himself relaxing and enjoying being with his step-sister and step-sister in law.

"So, where to now?" Greg asked when they hopped back into the car.

"God, trying to get rid of us?" Chrissy asked.

"Yeah; our breath stink?" Cindy asked.

"Yours does, told you not to get them onions," Chrissy said.

"Whatever shut up," Cindy said.

"Well, no, but uh..." Greg said.

"Greg, we just want to be with you," Cindy said.

There. She'd said it. Out loud.

"Hey', there's that Blake Edwards film festival at the college," Greg suggested.

"Who?" both Cindy and Chrissy said.

"Director, married to Julie Andrews," Greg explained.

Both girls shrugged, having no idea who Julie Andrews is.

"The Sound Of Music?" Greg suggested. "She was the nun that married that Von Trapp guy."

"Oh yeah!" Chrissy said.

"And Edward Blake directed that?" Cindy asked.

"Never mind; let's go," Greg laughed and drove to the campus.

"Man, great timing," the student at the ticket booth said. "Ten's getting ready to start."

"Well, all right," Greg enthused.

Even though they'd just eaten, Chrissy and Cindy cajoled Greg into buying a large tub of buttered popcorn and bottled water.

Greg selected an aisle fairly far back and Cindy proceeded them down the aisle. Then both girls made Greg sit between them, made him hold the popcorn.

Some of the humor in the film had aged, Chrissy and Cindy did not laugh at much of it.

"Oh, that's cute!" both girls enthused when they saw Bo Derek's iconic hairstyle.

"You think I'd look good like that?" Chrissy asked, leaning against Greg's left arm.

"It'd look cute on you," Greg agreed.

He playfully tugged at the lock of hair that was forever falling in front of her face.

"But since you're already gorgeous, why settle for cute?" he asked her.

"Aw!" Chrissy sighed and leaned even more heavily against him.

"How about me?" Cindy asked, breasts mashed against Greg.

"Same thing; it's cute, but you're already too pretty," Greg said.

"Aw!" Cindy gushed, pressing her breasts firmly against him.

Both girls reached for popcorn at the same time. They playfully tried to push the other's hand out of the tub.

"Quit or I'll go sit somewhere else," Greg said.

Chrissy grabbed Cindy's hand and linked fingers with her best friend.

"So which one of us is prettier?" Chrissy asked during what she perceived to be a boring scene.

"Yeah, Greg, who?" Cindy asked.

"Uh, no ma'am," Greg said. "I might not know a whole lot about women, but I do know enough to stay out of that."

Both girls giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers
12