If Horses Were Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want him to get the wrong idea." Hazel went on. "There's nothing off limits around here. Well, except for Star right now. Sorry babe!"

I was dimly aware of the platinum blonde sulking nearby. However, I was primarily distracted from her by Lita's attentions and the difficult decisions I was being forced to make: I only had two hands to explore eight naked breasts and eight bare cheeks all competing for my attention.

At this point everything started to blur together. While I ran my hands over every inch of skin my hands could find, Lita was hard at work. Once again, I felt — no, I knew I was about to come.

The third time is supposed to be the charm, isn't it? The hero always gets three wishes, or has to defeat three monsters, or has three attempts at whatever he needs to do. Naturally, given the fantastic nature of my surroundings, I sort of figured that applied here. Right? Right?

Wrong.

"Aghhh!" It was a struggle to find words to convey my frustration as, once more, Lita stopped a nanosecond too soon. "Fuck! Son of a bitch. Try that again and I'm pretty sure my balls will explode!"

"Oh my!" Honey was positively giddy. "I've never seen that happen before. This will be so much fun!"

Cherry pressed a hand on my chest pushing me flat against the back of the chair. "Lean back and enjoy, sweetie. It'll happen when it happens." Then she leaned down further, forcing her nipples into my face.

Things devolved, and my memory started to get a bit hazy. I can confirm, however, that my balls did not, in fact, explode when Lita edged me the fourth time. Or the fifth time. Or the sixth time. Or… honestly I lost count.

I wouldn't have believed it possible that anyone could so accurately read my body, to know exactly when to stop. However, Lita was doing it over and over with merciless precision. It must have been a lust genie thing.

At some point I had to admit to myself I wasn't actually having much fun anymore.

Unfortunately, this realization did not alter my predicament one bit. I remained helplessly pinned to the chair by four very naked, very determined women. As beautiful as they were, my balls ached. In fact, my whole body ached with the pent-up frustration.

"Please. Oh fuck. Please, enough already! Let me come!" I was shrieking. Or was I whimpering? It was one of the two.

"Already?" Raven asked. "You can stay for a full twelve hours, you know. You still have another eight hours and fifty four minutes left."

Nine hours. I couldn't last through another nine hours of this. I simply couldn't. I'd go completely insane. "I can't." I croaked. "I can't. I'll- I'll— goddamn-motherfucker-son-of-a-aaaaaaaaa!"

Add one to however many times Lita left me teetering on the precipice without relief. The painful not-orgasm spasm of my cock was so intense that I was worried I might pass out.

Exactly like the last however many times she did it.

"I'm begging, here. Please, you've got to let me come already. Please. You've had your fun."

"Awww," Cherry said, holding my cheek in her hand, while firmly holding my body down with the other. "We're only thinking of you. Aren't you having fun?"

"Not anymore!"

"And if you're not happy now, what makes you think losing a few teaspoons of cum will make you any happier?" Honey picked up the thread of the conversation.

"I'd say it's worth a shot. Please? Come on, please?"

"I don't know about that." Raven ran her hand over my chest. "Your body seems so eager. So alive, right now. Are you sure? Because that doesn't sound right at all."

"Yes. Fuck, yes."

It was Cherry's turn again. "Yes, that doesn't sound right? Or yes, you're sure you want to come?"

"I want to fucking come already! Now. For the love of— I need it now. Now!"

"Well, maybe." Raven put a finger to her chin as if she was considering a deep philosophical question.

"And you're really sure? Because you might regret it." Cherry asked. "So you're, like, really, really, super-duper, for-real sure?"

"Yes!"

"Hmmm."

I felt Lita speed up, and I felt the tension grow and grow while her four minions smiled down at me, with their mischievous smiles.

I could tell then that Lita wasn't going to let me come. I was going to have to go through nine more hours of this. I was going to lose my mind.

I braced myself. I was there at the brink again and… yep. I screamed and shook violently as she put a stop to the monster orgasm I could have had. Exactly as she had so many times before, exactly as I knew she would.

This time, however, was different. Instead of waiting for me to cool down, Lita paused for only a second or two. She had me teetering on the brink, and then took me all the way down her throat. Her tongue writhed madly around my shaft.

I had no idea it was possible to experience anything quite that intense. My vision blurred. I thrashed, but it was a spontaneous, involuntary reaction. All I could hear was the howling blood in my ears. My entire world narrowed down to the searing sensation of relief as I pump, pump, pump, pumped my cum down Lita's throat.

Every orgasm I'd ever had in my twenty-three years of life up to that point was a pale imitation of what Lita had brought out of me.

True to her word, Lita was gurgling and sucking, swallowing down every drop I gave her.

"Daaaaamn," I breathed deeply, as I recovered. "Wow. Yeah. Wow. That was— Oh, uh, okay, you can stop now, that's all of it."

She didn't stop.

"Hey, whoah. I came, alright? It's a bit much for — Aah! Yeah, that's enough for now."

Not only didn't Lita stop, she sped up.

"Oh, you didn't think she'd be satisfied after your first load, did you?" Cherry asked.

"But I'm done!"

"Silly boy," Honey giggled. "They all say that. It takes a little extra persuasion, is all. For a lust genie, you ejaculations are like potato chips. One is never enough."

The sensation of Lita's masterful tongue on my most sensitive spot transitioned from ecstasy to torture. The quick, slick movement was too much for me to handle so soon after climax.

"Just stop for a moment. Stop! A moment! Let me— Oh fuuuuu-"

There was a thump and I found the back of the chair reclined down to a level where it was flat, making it more like a cot than a chair. Someone grabbed each of my arms and held them tightly above my head.

When I tilted my head to look behind me I found Star, still fully clothed. She was the one restraining my arms. "This is the part where you're probably going to wiggle, but not to worry: I gotcha!"

"Fuck, that hurts!" Lita's over-stimulation of my cock was becoming more painful with every passing moment. "Stop, stop!"

"Ooh, someone's hamming it up!" Raven cooed. "Not ideal. Better if he'd hurry and get it up again but, whatever. He will. Nowhere near ready to use his safe word. Deep down, he's loving this treatment, aren't you, handsome?"

"Safe word? What— ah-. Oh gah- No, no— Wha— Fuck. Ah, fuck. Wha- What safe word?" I demanded, between desperate, squirming shrieks.

As I understood it, a safe word was a way to communicate that a sexual encounter, particularly one where there was a power-play dynamic, should end. That way someone could yell 'stop' without meaning it, and still be able to communicate they wanted to stop by yelling the safe word. To be honest, up until that moment, I'd always considered the idea of a safe word rather lame — if you're going to agree to the whole power-play thing, why not do it for real?

Except, I never agreed to any sort of power-play thing in the first place, with or without safe words. In fact, I was reasonably sure no one had mentioned any sort of safe word at all. Under other circumstances I would have been one-hundred percent on this, but Lita's tongue was quickly loosening my grip on reality, one firm, brutal, excruciating slurp at a time.

"Does someone not remember his safe word?" Cherry asked. "You know it. You do. You're being coy, aren't you?"

"No!" I wracked my mind for any safe word I'd ever heard in any context. "Red. Foliage. Pineapple. Banana. Pork and beans. Pumpkin butter. I don't fucking know!"

"Oh, you! Pumpkin Butter?" Honey asked as she shifted into… exactly who I should have expected. "That's not your safe word."

Raven shifted as well. "Or were you thinking of me? Actually, I don't care. You're making too much noise. Time to sit on your face."

Then she sat on my face.

Over the next few minutes I had the unique experience of screaming uncontrollably into A-List pussy.

"Ooooh! Yeah, like that. I know you're, like, ah,ah, ah— freaking out?" Raven was attempting to have a conversation and ride my face at the same time. "But is there anyway you can do the alphabet or something? Change it up? Not that I'm complaining. Just asking."

Given the circumstances, I could only manage a strained, muffled yowl in reply.

"Yeah, yeah. Harder, like that. I think I warned you you might regret coming so quickly the first time, didn't I? Oh, yeah. Ah- yeah! Now, could you scream a little to the left?"

When Raven was done, Honey took a turn, followed by Cherry. A blur of wet, pungent female flesh and the overwhelming pressure on my cock filled my world. Unlike Lita, herself, her minions did not have a pleasant floral smell. Their pussies smelled — and tasted — like pussy. I did note, however, that after Raven shifted into someone else, and took another turn, her scent and taste changed. I had to wonder whether those attributes were as authentic as their appearances and voices.

As my forceful introduction to the subtleties of female anatomy continued, the tenderness in my own anatomy worsened. However, Lita's attentions were slowly growing my arousal once more. I found myself simultaneously hurting and horny.

Unfortunately, Lita didn't stop after my second orgasm either.

"Fucking succubus bitch!" I shrieked as Raven let me up for air after her second session on my face. Lita continued to attack my hypersensitive member with her tongue. "Please stop already. I'm so done. Just stop. Please, please, please. stop. Oh god. Oh! Ahhhhhh fu—"

Honey sat on my face again. "Succubi, is that what you think we are?" She scooched her ass around on my face, getting comfortable. "Meep! Buzz. Wrong. You think we're going to fuck your soul out of you? First, souls aren't actually a thing Second, you can't get seriously injured here. Didn't Lita tell you? I think she did. Guaranteed recovery in one week or less. Isn't it great?"

Independent of how long it would take to recover, a certain very important part of my anatomy was, in my opinion, being 'seriously injured.' Unfortunately, my mouth was too full of female genitalia to voice a coherent retort.

"Well, we think it's pretty great," Cherry commented, from beside me. "No, we don't want your soul. We want your willpower. That's what genies are, you know, it's what we're made of. We can't make our own, but Humans! You humans are willpower generators. Every day you make more and then spend it on work, on games, on sex. If you spend it on a genie we make it part of ourselves, use it to grow stronger, open the Gateway a little bit further. Your desire is a form of will. Every time you come down her throat, you give Lita that energy. Don't worry, though. You'll make more soon enough."

"Want to guess why all lust genies are ladies?" Raven asked.

"He's probably worked it out." Honey said. "As you may have noticed, men tend not to sustain their arousal the way a woman can. A male embodiment of infinite, passionate desire simply makes no sense."

"After all," Cherry concluded, "What do you think the point of a wish is? A wish is a desire, a strong one. A desire is nothing but a form of will, the stronger the desire the stronger the will. When a genie is bound, we're limited in how we can gather the will we need. Granting a wish means your desire is fulfilled and that willpower can be transferred to us. A bargain fulfilled is much the same. And if a human voluntarily makes a wish or a bargain to offer us more of his own willpower? That's best of all!"

When I came for the third time, it felt as if I was pissing acid. So soon after the previous climaxes, ejaculation itself became agonizing.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Safe word! Whatever it is, I'm using it! Tell me. Safe word, safe word, safe word!"

Raven shook her head. "No, you have to say it."

"It only works if you tell me what it is. Tell me!"

"You're lucky you even have a safe word," Honey chimed in. "We don't like safe words around here. Safe words are totally lame. They only matter if your will isn't strong enough. If you don't want it enough!"

Raven shrugged. "You heard him earlier, he's into BDSM. I guess he needs his safe word safety blanket."

In fact, whips, chains and leather weren't exactly my thing. I'd merely been trying to communicate that I would prefer the title of master rather than sweetie. However, I was long past the point of being able to argue.

Cherry rolled her eyes. "Sooo lame! Fine, if you insist, let me spell it out for you." She took a long, deep breath and then spoke rapidly:

"I wish that the oral sex already provided by the lust genie I know as Lita will fulfill all requirements of the clauses relating to a blow job included as part of the bargain that I made to secure free housing and wardrobe services, that upon fulfillment of this wish I will be immediately returned to my own bedroom in Hartford Connecticut without any discrepancy or jump in subjective or objective time, that I will not be subjected to any further sexual acts or any other acts I might find objectionable in the brief instant prior to my return, and finally that this wish will be executed in a straightforward fashion without any subtle adjustments unrelated to the primary intent that could potentially impact my future."

I missed most of that. Only one word stood out: wish.

My "safe word" was my wish. My one and only wish.

But I could change it right? Expand it? I could wish for more than the blow job to stop. I could ask for all sorts of things in addition to that, wrap it all up in a single wish. I could have—

I almost opened my big fat mouth, but I stopped myself in the nick of time. I couldn't make any wish at all. It was a trap.

Cherry had droned on for half a minute, and there was no way I could spit it back verbatim, and every word mattered. That's how I'd gotten myself into this situation, not thinking the wording of things through. Trying a wish and failing would likely be very bad. Trying to expand on it would be worse.

"No!" My voice was getting pretty raw by this point. "Fuck you! I'm not falling for that!"

"I knew it!" Raven crowed. "I told you this one's not ready to pop. Now that he has his safety blanket, he'll be fine. Isn't that right? Isn't that right, sweetie?"

I certainly didn't feel fine, and it only got worse. Lita kept going, and Cherry climbed on to my face next.

I would certainly have cracked if I believed I could have done it properly, remembered each of Cherry's words. I couldn't remember though, which meant that anything I tried was likely to be worse than waiting it out. I had no choice but to suffer.

Over, and over, I had to keep reminding myself: Attempting a wish would only make it worse. Don't do it. Don't do it. Oh god, it hurt, it hurt, but… Don't do it.

I blocked out much of the memory from the later part of that session with Lita. There's a point after which things get so bad your brain shuts down.

I do remember mild surprise at seeing Honey shift into a dark skinned woman with blonde hair. I hadn't expected her ethnicity to shift like that, even if her hair remained the same. Apparently that wasn't a limitation.

Likewise, I was surprised to find myself ravished by a few figures from the past, both living and dead actresses as they appeared many, many years ago. At one point I leaned back to find Star, still securely restraining my hands, still wearing her uniform, masquerading as Marilyn Monroe.

I also remember Honey ripping a piece of fabric off of the chair under me, explaining where my P-spot is and giving me a not-so-gentle introduction to an extra-extra-large anal dildo. Perhaps the best way to communicate the torment that Lita was inflicting on my manhood is to say that my initial reaction was to believe it couldn't be much worse than what was already happening. It wasn't, either... at first.

Then, exactly as Honey explained, that monster invader made contact with something inside me in a way that was downright indescribable. I came yet again in spontaneous, fiery agony.

Mostly, however, I remember struggling, begging, crying and screaming on, and on, and on until I blacked out.

* * *

When I woke up it felt as if my cock had been run over by a steamroller and someone had driven a locomotive up my ass. The room was dark, so it took a few moments to ascertain that I was in my own bed, back in Hartford, back in the real world.

Lita, still naked, was there too. She sat on the side of my bed, idly stroking my aching, flaccid penis.

"Aghmemblulfugh." I wasn't quite capable of forming words yet.

"I'm here sweetie," Lita murmured as her hands drifted upward to rub my back. "I'm here. Does someone need some after care? Boys are all so fragile."

As stunning as Lita was, I pulled away and pulled the sheets on my bed over my naked body. Now I knew her for what she truly was.

"Aww, don't be like that," she said, leaning closer and grabbing the sheet but not pulling it away. "Modesty doesn't suit you."

I didn't say anything and continued to cling tightly to my sheet as I eyed her warily.

"The fact is, you're quite the hunk. Don't you think?" Lita pulled, or rather materialized, a mirror out of her cleavage. It was the same hand mirror Cherry brought me in the waterfall shower.

I didn't immediately see what she wanted to show me, but it clicked after a few seconds: The image reflected back at me was the image of better-me. I was still enhanced, back in the real world.

I whipped the sheet off and looked down. As soft as I was, I could tell I was larger than usual. Much larger. Larger than I usually was when fully erect.

Shocked, I still wasn't sure what to say.

"Don't worry, anyone who sees you like this will still recognize you. They won't think there's anything odd except that you're looking extra-sexy today. All those beautiful girls at your office will simply ask themselves why they never noticed you before now."

I finally found my voice. "Really?"

"Oh, yes," Lita assured me. "You realize, of course, that no matter what happens in my home, you'll recover after a week. I told you that. Next week, those same ladies will all be shaking their heads wondering why they ever noticed anyone so bland and plain… and small."

"Ah."

"But my door, your drawer, is always open," Lita assured me. "Always. Ooh! And you didn't use your wish yet!"

It was hard to sound authoritative under these conditions, but I attempted it. "I told you, I need to think it over."

"Naturally." Lita licked her lips. "Holding out took a bit of willpower. I know, because it was all so delicious. Anyhoo- if you find yourself feeling all dirty and you want to pop in, then my Gateway is always wide open for you. I'm always happy to share some fluids. Be sure you have a solid twelve hours to spare, though, because you simply can… not… rush a good time!"

That was a rather twisted way of saying that if I wanted to bathe in her waterfall to keep my enhanced appearance and monster cock, I'd have to go through all of that again. Once a week.