If I Had You On Your Knees

Story Info
He submits to her, and she rewards him. Eventually.
1.1k words
4.42
32.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers

If I had you on your knees, I'd have you follow me round as I make my way through the house. I'm wearing my shiny, black stilettos, and you hope for a glimpse up my tight pencil skirt at my suspenders and sheer panties as you watch me from below. I'll put you in your place and you can show me what a good puppy you can be....

Then, when I'm ready to play, I'd grab you by your hair with one hand and pull your face up, sliding my panties to one side with the other, letting you spend some time worshiping my cunt. Once I felt you had satisfied me, licking away at my hot, slippery folds, I'd take you by your now erect, hard cock and lead you to the bed room.

There I would kiss you, gently, before nibbling on your lip a little. I'd tilt my head and indicate that you should kiss my neck. When you forget yourself and your hands move, wanting to touch the curves of my body, I push you roughly onto the bed.

I tie each of your limbs tightly to the corners of the bed, leaving you helpless to my ministrations. I straddle you and smile, with a mischievous glint in my eyes as you look up at me hopefully, then reach up to untie the silk scarf from my hair and bind it tightly over your eyes.

I begin by stroking my fingers ever so lightly up and down your body, slowly, tracing circles around the muscles on your straining arms, your torso, fluttering down the outside of your thighs and slowly sweeping up their insides towards your twitching, erect cock, but then dancing away, tickling as they run back up over your hip bones.

You skin becomes so sensitive, your nipples perfectly pert as every part of you tingles with sensation, desperate to feel more, to have me take you by the cock, to rub and grab you or best yet, to slide my wet, warm pussy against you. Instead, you are treated to the sudden drag of my nails down your chest. You cry out in surprise and I slap you hard.

"Bad puppy! Keep quiet or I will have to make you silent."

I continue to rake my nails across your body, leaving angry red marks down your chest, up your arms, and along your sensitive inner thighs. Occasionally I rub, and kneed your flesh, making the grazes sting and sing out, pinching and pulling at your nipples.

You feel pillows move on either side of your head and can smell the heady aroma of my cunt above your face. You strain your head upwards with your tongue extended, hoping for a taste. Instead, I cruelly reach down and twist your right nipple hard, pulling up and you cry at the pain.

I hover a little longer. I had been planning on having you pleasure me but now I feel like you might enjoy it a little too much. My fingers drift down towards my cunt and I brush them through. I can hear them as they glide through my wetness and I know with your senses heightened you will hear it too. I continue to play with myself and I see you bit your lip, wanting to beg me to let you taste me, to bring your mistress pleasure.

I reach up and allow you to suck the juices hungrily from my fingers, and then I get up and leave the bed. You feel frustrated and confused. Where am I going? You hope I will not just leave you there. In the quiet you lie there, your skin still throbbing from the scratches.

I stand in the corner and smile. Stepping out of my stilettos, I pick up the crop I had waiting and silently move back towards the bed.

When you feel the first strike you bellow, utterly unprepared for it, thinking you were alone. I say quiet but you cant help yelping at the intensity of the following strikes. I sigh, and shimmy off the sheer, French-cut knickers I have been wearing, they are useless anyway, completely soaked with my juices.

You're panting, trying to gather yourself after the shock of the beating. You feel fabric balled at your lips and then your mouth is full. You can taste me on the gag, and are grateful to your mistress for giving you this most special of gags.

I continue enjoying the sight of your precum sliding down the head of your hard, throbbing penis. I can't help myself any longer and I lean over and lick it from your shaft. You groan behind the gag, earning yourself another hard twist of your nipple.

I decide its time to feel you between my legs and I straddle you. Rubbing the head of your cock up and down my slit, I masturbate myself with your turgid member. You feel fit to burst, and sensing this I tug firmly on your balls.

"Don't even think about cumming till I allow it," I command.

You tense, trembling slightly with the effort and relax. I'm not kind though, and immediately go back to sliding you up around my clit, circling the entrance to my hot, wet pussy. I dip you in, just a little at first, then go back to sliding you up and down. Again, this time a little more, but I also reach out and rub your beaten chest, providing welcome pain to distract you from the overwhelming need for release.

Slowly, slowly, I gradually impale myself on your enormous cock, sighing as it fills my tight, wet hole. You can feel my muscles flexing around you and I begin to rotate my hips. I'm grinding my pussy on to you, feeling your pubic bone rubbing against my clit.

I begin slowly pumping myself up and down your shaft, gradually increasing the tempo until I am slamming into you, pinching my with one hand and yours with the other. Finally, I can't hold out any longer and I begin to climax, you feel my muscles rippling and you can't believe how tight I am around you.

"CUM FOR ME!" I command and you do, swelling and bursting inside me.

You see stars and for a moment all you can hear is the throb of your blood and the swell of your cock as you cum repeatedly and I continue to gyrate against you, slowing down and eventually stop, panting.

I reach up and tug the blind-fold from your eyes and you see me, dishevelled and glowing with pleasure. I smile and pull my panties from your mouth and lean down to give you a passionate kiss.

"Good boy."

KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers