If I Knew Then... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed here and said "Wouldn't be anywhere else. But now you are here were shall we go?"

Her reply was swift and definite. "Your house."

"Okay. But you are too late to help with the tidying up, the guys had it cleared before they left this morning."

She punched me on the arm "You cheeky git! You don't think I was coming with you to do housework!"

"Aoww. Well I thought you might feel guilty for running out so early last night and leaving me with all that to take care of. You were at the party too, after all."

"Yes," she said "and I enjoyed it very much, I suppose I should say thank you."

"My pleasure. So if you aren't expecting to have to help with the dishes, what do you think we will do when we get to my house?"

"Have you got a chess set?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Then we can play chess. You said you wanted to."

I gave this a moment's thought. I knew this game. So play along , let her tease me, wait for her to break.

"I said I wasn't very good at it and I'd like you to teach me." I said.

"Okay. So I'll give you lessons, but tell me what happened after we left last night"

So on the journey to my house I told her of the late night viewing of Apocalypse Now and Lenny and Owen plotting a double date with Penny and Jo at the cinema, wondering If the girls would go to see The Kentucky Fried Movie.

Jill thought Jo might, but Penny would be too straight laced. I had to smile at that, knowing that Penny would laugh like a drain at the Catholic High School Girls in Trouble section, and renact it in the shower herself.

We were nearly at my house when I asked what the girls had got up to back at Penny's. Jill blushed a little, and blustered. "Just talk, we all had sleeping bags so we were all over Penny's bedroom floor and we talked until we fell asleep."

"What did you talk about?" I asked as I drew up at my door.

"Just stuff, all sorts of things," she said and sprang from the car. She was round to my door by the time I had got out, and said "I'll put the kettle on if you find the board."

She got me to set it up on the coffee table in the living room, and told me to set up her pieces as she made a pot of tea. I was sitting on the sofa, she brought in two mugs, and plonked down on the armchair opposite me. Without a word she moved a pawn, and leaned back, smiling at me.

We exchanged a few moves, and a little small talk, when she suddenly said "Mostly what talked about last night was boys."

"Really?"

"Jo says they all want one thing, but that is ok with her because she wants it too. That shocked Penny. I don't think she wants it."

Visions of Penny lying on her back holding her dark furred pussy lips open with both hands saying "Lick me again, please" passed through my mind, but I said only "She seemed pretty attached to Len last night"

"Yeah, but kissing is the limit. She wouldn't let a boy touch her, not like I let you last night."

Her cheeks were scarlet.

I decided not to mention this so I looked down at the board and said "Well maybe she just doesn't know how good that feels yet. Anyway, Owen claims he got nowhere with Jo last night so she isn't that keen."

"Were you talking about what we did with the boys last night?" she said, with concern.

"No. Owen was complaining, and Lenny was being smug, claims Penny was wearing stockings not tights, that he could feel the clips through her dress even if she wouldn't let him check under it But I wasn't talking about us."

I looked at her then and took her hand, and said firmly "I hate guys talking like that. I would never do that. I would only want to kiss a girl, or be near a girl, who I thought was special, and I would never talk about her that way. They make it sound dirty and bad, they make the girls out to be stupid or slutty. I don't think it is bad, or dirty, and I don't think a girl who likes it just as much as a boy is stupid or cheap. But I do think you are special, and beautiful, and smart and funny and very sexy, and I think that what we did was wonderful, and private. I don't want to share it with anyone else."

I had been leaning forward over the chessboard and now her hand came up to my cheek again and I saw she had a hint of a tear in her eyes as she whispered "Oh Sean, you are lovely"

I kissed her. In a second she had risen from her chair as I pulled her to me and she stepped over the table with her long slim legs to embrace me and fall upon me on the sofa. Her kisses were as fierce and passionate as the night before, and her hands roamed over my body as she pressed herself to me. My hands were in her hair, running down her back to grasp her tight denim ass, brushing up her side to caress her breast through her blouse, and at each caress she responded.

Clearly this girl was as horny as me.

After a few moments of this she broke the kiss off and looked down at me. Her voice was deepened with lust as she said "Shall we go to your bed?"

All I could manage was a "Yes"

Jill climbed off me, and took my hand to pull me upright. Without letting go she lead me from the room, across the hall and up the stairs straight to my bedroom. She turned then and kissed me again but there was a strange quality to the kiss. Again she broke it off and took a half step back, holding both my hands as she said "There is something I want to do. I have never done it before, but I want to do it with you. Jo talked about this last night, and some of the girls were a bit silly about it, but I just listened and thought about what you did for me, and how it felt, and it just seemed right, and I wanted to do this for you."

She let go of my hands and reached for my belt buckle. I didn't object. She fumbled for a moment and had to look down, and then as she started to work on the button of my fly she dropped onto her knees.

My heart was racing. I wasn't certain exactly what she intended, but whatever it was seemed likely to be good.

With my zip pulled down she began to pull my jeans down to my knees, and paused in hesitation as my bulging erection in my underpants came into view. I was looking down at her, and saw her swallow her anxiety, and her hands came up to the waistband of my knickers. She pulled them down slowly, until my cock came free and sprang back up in front of her. She made a small noise of surprise and for a moment was completely still. In a tiny voice she said "Oh. It is beautiful."

Then her hand came up to take hold of it, and she pulled it down to point straight at her face. The action pulled back my foreskin, and I could not help letting out a sigh.

Again she whispered "Beautiful," and then she leaned forward to kiss it.

It was incredible. After the first brief touch of her lips she put her tongue forward to swirl around the opening that was already wet with my excitement. Then her mouth opened further and she sucked in the head of my cock, ran her tongue around it again inside her mouth, and then pulled back, still sucking as it came out of her lips with a popping noise.

I nearly collapsed onto the bed.

She looked at me with concern and said "Are you ok?"

"Oh my god. Oh yes. Oh, do that again."

She grinned. It was the most beautiful and sexy look I have ever seen on an eighteen year old girl's face. Then she did it again.

I have had some great blow jobs, but this body had never felt anything like what she was doing. It was its first, as well as hers. She kept it simple, just sucking and licking my tip, and responding to the jerk of my hips, which sometimes took her by surprise, but she quickly learned what caused me to jump and gasp, and was careful to it again. There was no way I could hold out for more than a couple of minutes, nor did I want to.

I took her head in both my hands, and she looked up at me with those big grey-blue eyes, that seemed still to be smiling while her pretty lips were clasped firmly round my shaft.

"I'm going to come." I gasped "Oh my."

I felt it rising in my body, as she sucked harder and bobbed her head up and down in time to my thrusts, until a wave of white heat swept me away and all I could feel was my balls contracting, my cock jerking, the come rushing through it and spurting into her mouth.

She kept sucking, her lips and tongue now slippery with my come, she kept her head moving up and down, and every time she touched my glans my breath was torn from me. I was on the verge of fainting, and felt my body go limp as darkness narrowed my vision.

She finally stopped sucking me, and came up beside me on the bed. I lay there with my trousers round my knees, her hand on my cock, and her face a few inches from mine as I came round. She looked worried.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh Huh" was about all I could articulate.

"You sure? You look pale? Was that alright?"

I gathered my strength and grabbed her to me, and hugged her, before looking into her confused eyes to say "That was unlike anything I have ever felt or done. That was beyond words. That was so wonderful I cannot say how wonderful it was. You are incredible. That was incredible. Alright? My god you are brilliant." I hugged her again as she almost cried in relief.

Recovery time for my eighteen year old body was practically nil, so in moments I became hard again in her hand, and my hips moved so that she was soon gently wanking me in her grip. She kissed my neck and her hand began to caress me in its own time, and she smiled and said "I was worried I had done it wrong. Then I was worried that I had killed you. I'm glad to see you are still alive. Would you like me to do it again?"

I smiled and said "In a minute maybe, but that is nice for now, and I want to look at you and kiss you."

"Then I should go brush my teeth." she said, and started to pull away from me.

I pulled her back and said "Why?"

She blushed. "Well I thought you wouldn't want to kiss me after I had just been kissing you there."

I took her face in my hands and kissed her, and kissed her again until she opened her lips and let my tongue enter her mouth.

"Now don't be silly." I said when we had got to the relaxed smiling kisses stage. "If it is ok for you to suck my cock, and make me come in your mouth, why would it be bad for me to kiss you?"

"But, my mouth would taste bad!"

I looked at her, and said seriously, "Oh well then if you think it tastes bad I suppose you won't want to suck my cock again."

"Oh no. I mean yes. I mean, I liked sucking your, ah, you, and you obviously liked it so ..."

"So you liked the taste?"

She hesitated for a moment and said in an small voice "Yes."

"And you really liked sucking me and having me come in your mouth?"

"Yes"

"Did it turn you on?"

"Yes"

"Good. Because I want you to do it again, a lot. But only if you like it."

She looked a little confused again.

"But Jo said a boy wouldn't want to kiss a girl afterward."

I laughed again and said "Jo doesn't know everything." Then I kissed her and began to work on getting her more aroused.

It wasn't difficult. There was no hesitation in her, and she relaxed to allow my roving caresses, moving her limbs and body with the slightest pressure, letting me explore her back and her stomach, her legs and ass, her breasts and inner thighs. She was soon panting and trying to grind against me, but I had to stop her.

"Sorry darling, but I have to pull my jeans back on." I said, lifting her by her pelvis to stop her pushing against my naked cock.

"Oh, why?"

"Well the seam on your jeans is a bit rough, and, well, I am worried that I might leave a mark. When you get me worked up my cock gets sticky, and if I came on your jeans it would leave a stain."

She bit her lip for a moment as she looked at me. It was a gesture I came to recognise as an indicator that she was thinking 'wicked' thoughts. She made up her mind. "Wouldn't it be better if I took my jeans off then? Give me a hand with my boots"

By the time I had her second boot off she had undone her belt and button and zip. She was lying back across the bed, I was kneeling on the floor, with my trousers round my ankles. She wriggled a bit and pushed the top of her jeans down over her bottom, and said "If you pull on the end of the legs it would be easier."

In a second I had them off her. She looked at me with sudden shyness, as I ran my gaze up the length those slim smooth limbs from her pink spotted white ankle socks to the pink trimmed white panties at the top. "Has anyone ever told you that you have very nice legs?"

"No, but I'm glad you think so. Do you want to take your shoes off as well?"

"Now that you mention it. I suppose it is the polite thing to do when getting into bed with a beautiful woman."

As I removed my shoes, jeans, socks and underpants, she moved around on the bed and got underneath the duvet. I felt a bit silly just in my tee shirt, so I pulled it off as well, and stood totally naked for a moment beside the bed. My cock was hard again, pointing out and up, and she giggled shyly and clutched the covers up to her chin. She was biting her lip again. Then she threw the quilt aside and lay with her arms open.

The feel of her bare legs on mine was silky smooth and soft. Her long slim fingers caressed my naked back and shoulders, and ran over my chest. We kissed and gently nuzzled without words. She had moved her leg over me, pulling me towards her, and allowing me to stroke her thigh from knee to hip, and then my hand swept up over her knickers and beneath her blouse to feel the muscles flex on her back. She almost purred, a low moan as my fingers smoothed over her skin, skipping over her bra strap. I pulled her closer, and rolled her on top of me. She quickly settled with her thighs open against mine, rocking her cotton covered pussy against my naked cock. I had pushed her blouse up a little so my hands were on the bare flesh of the small of her back, pushing her down onto me as she moved her hips. Her rhythm began to build, she leaned back, opening her legs wider to press more of her slit along my shaft.

"That feels much better." I said.

"Oh yeah." she replied and then said "But I'm a bit hot in here."

"I would agree with that."

"I'm serious. Help me with these," she fumbled with her blouse buttons.

Jill had thrown off the quilt as she sat up, and now she stripped off her blouse and tossed it aside. It was a gesture of such erotic power and freedom that I almost sighed in joy. Then she leaned further back, her neck arched and knees spread so she could grind her hips in a circle. She knew I was watching her, and I was pleased to see her close her eyes and relax into the movement. I was stroking the top and inner surface of her thighs, running my thumbs just up to the edge of her underwear, and could see the bulge of her pubic mound, as well as admire the profile of her breasts from below. Her cotton bra was matched to her knickers, trimmed in pink, and in quite thin material. Her breasts were not large, but full, and I could see her nipples were erect beneath the fabric.

I reached up to hold them, and run my palms over her nipples. She moaned, and grabbed my hands, squeezing them to her breasts, and throwing herself forward to kiss me again. For a moment she was totally wild, her movements frantic and spasmodic, and I thought she was going to just ride me to orgasm, when suddenly she wrenched herself back up and went still, panting and looking down at me.

"Last night one of the girls said that her favourite thing was when a boy sucked her nipples," she said, "Would you do that for me?"

In answer I took her bra straps and pushed them off her shoulders. "I would love to."

She allowed me to pull the straps down to her elbows and then moved to slip her arms out of them. The soft cups of the bra folded down as I continued to pull on the straps and her firm breasts came into view. I took a moment to look at them and whispered "Beautiful.".

They were soft and warm and smooth in my hands, and her small pointed nipples were hard and springy as I rubbed over them with my thumbs. She squirmed when I did that, and gasped when I squeezed them gently. I pulled her down to my mouth to kiss her lips as I rubbed the erect nipples with my palms, and then moved to kiss her neck and throat, sliding down the bed beneath her, moving ever closer to sucking on those gorgeous dark and crinkled buds.

She was holding her breath, but let it out with a long low moan when my lips and tongue finally hit her right nipple. I was squeezing her other breast on my right hand, and could feel her whole body tremble. She had her head thrown up and her back arched, and was making soft "ah, ah" sounds as I pulled my lips away sucking hard on her nipple as I did so. I plunged my open mouth back on to her breast, using my tongue to lick all around it and grazing it with my teeth. She was close to coming. I swapped over to the other breast, bringing my left hand up to rub the wet nipple I had just finished with, which meant my right hand was free to run down over her tight stomach and straight into her panties.

My fingers shot though her soft curls and curved round to cup her whole pussy, my middle digit pressing a little along the line of her opening lips. I pressed her mound in my palm, and pulsed my fingers while I sucked firmly on her teat.

I had not been sure that I should try that. I feared she would be too shocked, that it would be a move too far, but in the event the noise she made was quite gratifying.

She looked down at me, her eyes and mouth forming three surprised 'O's. I took her nipple between my teeth and vibrated my hand, being careful not to push my finger inside her. She made that noise again, a sort of high pitched "Huh-huh". Her eyes went slightly wider and then the noise went up a fifth, and she came.

Her body spasmed and she thrashed against my hand, pressing my finger along the length of her very wet slit. I knew her clitoris had hit my finger when she cried out and her body jerked again, and then her hips began a frantic pulsing, pushing herself hard down to feel that contact again. She came again, and I held her with my fingers in the hair on her head and between her pussylips, whispering soft assurance.

For a moment she held her breath and then she threw herself up and back with a long sucking gasp, and fell onto her back, arms above her head, legs open beside me, panting and blinking.

I propped myself on my elbow to look at her, and she was well worth looking at. Her neck and face were still flushed and her superb round breasts were rising and falling with each deep breath. Her smooth tummy, and delicate bellybutton was immensely kissable, and I could see a tiny tuft of pale brown hair poking out of the side of her soaked and rumpled panties. She was utterly open and physically relaxed. The word that sprang to mind was ' ravishable'.

She opened her eyes and pointed at me with an unsteady hand. "You ... You..."

"Sorry. I shouldn't have done that without asking."

"You... What?"

"I shouldn't have touched your pussy like that without asking if it was okay, but I thought since it was so nice for me when you held my bare cock in your hand that it would be nice for you if I touched your bare pussy."

"But...I...."

"You did like it though, didn't you?"

"I, ah, yes, but"

"And did you like me sucking your nipples?"

"Yes, that was ... That was... Really "

"Good, because I do like doing it." I said and leaned forward to kiss her left breast again.

It worked. She arched her back and brought her hand down to rest on my head, then guided me across to suck the other nipple which she was offering to me by squeezing her right breast with her free hand. "Oh god that is good!" she said.

I broke off from my mouth work to say "Who was it said it was the best thing, and do you agree?" I went back to her left side, swirling my tongue around and over the softened areolae, which crinkled at my touch.