If I Knew Then... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is good, yes"

"But this is better? Yes" I said as I slid my hand back to take possession of her crotch.

This time my hand was on the outside of her knickers, although I could press the wet material to open her lips again and contact her clit.

"Oh god!"

"I'll take that as a 'yes' then." I said

She grabbed my head and pulled me up to kiss her lips, then her hands were on my back and buttocks and she pulled me on top of her. I moved my hand away from her pussy and settled my erection in it's place. Her legs wrapped round mine and I began to ride up and down with the base of my cock against the top of her slit, pressing against her clit. My balls pressed against her cotton covered pussy, my shaft against the soft material of her panties over the soft hairy mound of her pubis.

"Oh god, oh hold me, oh make me come again" she pleaded

I raised myself on my hands to thrust harder and longer against her, and was able to look down between us to see my cock. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth, a wonderful sight. She began to pant again, and lifted her legs so the length of my shaft rubbed more along her cleft. I dropped to press my bare chest against hers, hooking my arms under hers and gripping her shoulders, my mouth on hers as I drove her to her third orgasm in an hour.

As she neared her climax I said "Put your hand on my cock." and she reached between us to hold me. Her grip intensified as she peaked, and I carried on moving, enjoying the feel of her hand, until I came a few strokes later, spraying come on her stomach while she urged me on.

We lay in post orgasmic bliss, kissing gently together.

"You are very naughty you know."

I had to agree, but wanted a specific example.

"Touching me there."

"Your pussy?"

"Yes" she said hesitantly and blushed a little

"Is that what you call it?" I asked, "It is just that you haven't used the word, and I wasn't sure that you were ok with it."

She looked a little embarrassed "Well, I don't have a word for it, really. I mean if I had to talk about it I know the medical words. At school some of the girls call it a fanny. But that is sort of rude."

"I like the word pussy. The boys at school have a lot of words but they are all rude, but 'pussy' is something warm and soft and beautiful, and if you stroke it right it makes a purring sound."

She laughed, which is what I had hoped.

"Okay, I suppose it is not such a bad word. But I should not let you stroke it."

"Why not? You like it, I like it, it is what boys and girls do. There's is nothing bad about it. There is nothing bad about anything we could do."

She had a little voice again when she said "Are you talking about sex? Real sex?"

I looked at her seriously again. "Well, yes I suppose I am. I don't believe that sex is bad. I know the churches say it is, but if God didn't think it was good he wouldn't have made it fun. If you believe in God of course. But I wasn't angling at that. Let me promise you this. I will never trick you, force you or cajole you into having sex with me. This is the first time I have been with a girl, and I'm glad it was you, and I want to try, well, everything with you because I just feel really good about you. I have admired you, fancied you for months. I know I have only spoken to you a couple of times before, but I really did hope you would be at the party last night, and it was beyond hope that we would kiss, and as for what happened last night, and today, well I'm just blown away by it. This is beyond dreams. But you have to be comfortable with it all. And you should also know that while I would love to have kids I want to be able to provide for them and support my wife, and have a good life, and I expect you feel the same way. So I plan on university and making some money before I make babies, and though you are utterly gorgeous and desperately tempting, I can resist that temptation. You don't have to worry about that."

"There are ways of doing it without making babies, you know." She said, and blushed scarlet.

"Yes, I know, and I'm not saying I want to wait until I get married, but even if we had condoms, I wouldn't want to take advantage of you."

She looked at me with a slight frown, and said "I thought you were doing maths, physics and chemistry for 'A' level?"

It was such an out of left field remark that I was stumped for an answer, except to say "What?"

"It's just that you are talking like a Bronte novel." She smiled as she said that, and stroked my face again to soften the remark "All my life everyone has said what Jo said - that boys only want one thing, and that girlswho let them are dirty. But last night and today you have been so gentle, and so careful of me, and here you are saying you won't rush me, and if I say 'no' you respect that. It isn't what I expected."

"I'm a good guy." I said "And speaking of babies, I came on you. Would you like a tissue? Its dangerous stuff that, if it gets in the wrong place.

Her voice was deliberately casual as she said "Not if you're on the Pill."

I simply raised an eyebrow.

She looked back at me with a mixed expression. I could not tell what she was thinking. Was this a come on, or a test? I settled for being understanding. If it was a come on she could pursue it.

"Bad period pains?"

Her face went through several expressions: surprise, embarrassment, relief and some joy perhaps that I had not just gone back on my word and leapt on her now I thought she would not get pregnant if I ravished her. "You're a really weird guy."

"Why, because I am lying stark naked beside a beautiful nearly naked girl and not ravishing her? I haven't been with a girl like this before, but I have friends who are female. I know about PMT and tummy cramps. And I know that just because a girl is prepared to go this far it doesn't mean she will go any further. I'm a virgin too." She blushed at that, and I went on "It is a big thing for boys as well. Some guys would do it with anyone just to not be a virgin, but for me sex is special. I want the first time I do it to be with a girl I think is special, and who is ready for it. I have heard awful stories about guys being rough with a girl on her first time, and I would never want to be that kind of man."

She had a strange soft look about her as she touched my cheek again again and said "I don't think you would ever be that sort of man." She paused a moment and said in a slightly nervous voice "I think you are a very special man."

My throat caught, and I managed to say "And you are a very special girl."

The kiss we shared was soft and romantic. We both knew what we had just said, but there was no rush of lust, just a mutual joy. She broke the kiss and said "You are lovely, my handsome man, but I am sorry to say I really have to go to the loo."

I laughed and said "Be quick, I need to as well. Even better, I'll go downstairs."

She called to me as I was half way down to bring her bag up from the living room, and when I got back upstairs she was still in the bathroom. The door owned and she poked her head round it, saying "I have just realised I am hungry, can we go get pizza?"

I think I didn't look disappointed, and was genuine enough in my desire to do whatever pleased this wonderful creature to say "Sure"

"Give me my bag and go get dressed, because gorgeous as you are in that outfit I don't want to take a chance that on you getting arrested in Dominos"

When she emerged from the bathroom she was in a Led Zeppelin tee-shirt and the skirt and shoes she was wearing the night before.

She looked stunning when she smiled at me and twirled. I whistled, and mentally noted that she was not wearing any tights.

I didn't take her to Domino's. It was only five o'clock but as we walked the few hundred yards to a local Italian restaurant we realised that we were both starving We ordered anti pasta, pizza and dessert, and a bottle of white wine, and we chatted about all sorts of things, including music and films. I suggested we get a film for the evening from the video shop next door, but she shook her head. There was the hint of a lip bite and then she said "We have a chess game to finish."

When left the restaurant she said "Thank you, that was a wonderful meal. A wonderful afternoon, Now, let's have a wonderful evening. A very special evening."

Back home, and as soon as we were in the door she kissed me. Her eyes were sparkling, as she pulled away and said "I am just going to the bathroom, meet you upstairs in two minutes."

I was leaning on the frame of the bedroom door when she came out of the bathroom. I had prepared by getting barefoot and getting rid of my belt. She was barefoot as well, swinging her shoes by the anklestraps as she walked towards me.

"Hi handsome man, fancy meeting you here."

"Well beautiful girl, I would very much fancy meeting you anywhere."

Again we kissed softly and sensuously. It was not hard and fast with overwhelming passion, but it was passion filled. I wanted to drink in every moment of this, to remember every nuance of how she smelled and felt and tasted and looked and sounded.

Jill raised her leg to wrap her calf around my thigh, and my hand fell upon her bare knee. I had to slide my hand up beneath the skirt, to stroke her thigh, to slip my fingers round to feel the curve of her ass, to discover if she was wearing anything beneath.

My fingers met the soft edge of a pair of what used to be called "French knickers" a sort of high cut boxer shorts for girls. They cover more than ordinary panties, and ten times what a thong would conceal, but they have no elastic on the legs. It is easy for a finger to find a way in, for a hand to explore. I stroked the round firm curve of her ass and felt a brush of hair as my fingertip grazed her labia from below. She made a low humming noise.

"Was that a purr?" I asked, amused.

"Was that a pussy you were stroking?" she returned.

"I'm not sure, I think I would have to look and check."

She grinned but then said "But that wouldn't do you any good. You told me you have never seen one before, so if you saw one now you wouldn't recognise it anyway."

"Well, that is a point, but I have seen pictures, so I reckon I could make a good guess. I mean, I have never seen a giraffe either, but I would probably spot one if it was in front of me."

She laughed again and kissed me again, and said "Well I suppose there is one way to find out."

She dropped her leg, and pushed me back into the bedroom, backing me to the bed and making me sit down. She stood in front of me with her hands on her hips, and began to pull her skirt up slowly, swaying from side to side as she took the cloth in bunches.

I put my hands on her knees, and followed the rising hem upwards.

Her French knickers were pale blue, very plain and simple. I moved my hands over the interface between soft skin and thin material, and took hold of the waistband. Slowly and gently I pulled them down, revealing the soft 'V' of light brown hair covering her prominent mound, and the hint of the cleft below. I pushed the panties all the way down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. I reached out to stroke her hair, and glanced up to see her smiling down at me.

"Well?" she asked.

"I think I need a closer look to be certain." I replied, and taking her hips I swung her round to sit on the bed while I slipped onto the floor at her feet. I put my hands on her knees and ran them up her inner thighs, parting them as she leaned back on her elbows. I brought my face between her legs and gazed at the beautiful thing before me. My lips were nine inches from hers. I could see every hair, see the hint of moisture in the fold that I knew could be opened to reveal the smooth wet pinkness within. My hands on her inner thighs pushed her legs slightly wider apart and that parted her outer lips slightly. I could just detect the sweet musky hint of her delicious wetness.

"Well?" she asked again, a hint of concern in her voice.

Still staring at her marvelous hairy slit I said "Very. Very well indeed. Very beautiful, so delicate and complicated, and fascinating. But I'm still not sure it is a pussy, I think I need to check something more. Definitely not a giraffe though." I looked up and grinned at her, and saw her smile back, but her smile was instantly replaced by a an 'O' as I moved forward and ran my tongue up the length of her lips, opening them and exposing her clitoris.

I did it again, this time stopping to flick my tongue over her clit a few times, and then pressing down with my whole mouth to suck on it, and open her further with my tongue. She jerked upwards, her head thrown back, her legs and arms wide, making a deep guttural noise and then drawing a huge breath.

"My god, oh my god, oh stop!" she cried and reached down to pull my head up.

"Now that definitely wasn't a purr."

She was gripping my head and staring at me wide-eyed. "What are you doing?"

"Well that was my tongue and mouth, but this is my finger." I said, simultaneously putting my index finger up beneath my chin to press right on her button.

She drew another deep breath and her body flexed a little. "Oh Sean, you'll make me... Oh god!"

That last exclamation was as I drew my finger down her lips and found the opening to her very wet passage. I had pressed a little in, just my fingertip, and could feel the pulsing muscles grip it as she responded to the new sensation. She let go of my head, and I took the opportunity to return my lips to suck on her clitoris. The jerk of her hips in response pushed my finger deeper, and her breathing became a series of groans and gasps. I worked my mouth around her clit and down to the point where I could feel my finger entering her, and began to move my hand in and out, penetrating her in time to the twitches in her body and the strokes of my tongue.

In time she began to move her hips to match my bobbing head, and she murmured "That's lovely." I felt her pussy relaxing, and I kept it going for a few seconds more, and then pulled my finger out, and licked her delicious juices from her open inner lips.

I pulled my head back to look at her pussy. I could see her hymen was stretched but not torn. She had been tight around my finger, but was now a little open. And utterly desirable.

I gave her a gentle kiss again, and kissed each inner thigh, then around the outer lips and over her mound, running my nose through her hair. I looked up as she made a low noise.

"Ah," I said, "that's more like a purr. Yes I think this is definitely a pussy. A very beautiful tasty pussy. And this is a beautiful tummy button, which is just the right size for my tongue. And if we slip this tee-shirt up what have we here? Ah, I suspected that, no bra but two beautiful breasts with suckable nipples. Mmnn, mmnn." I kissed them in turn, and she pulled the tee-shirt off. "And this throat, and chin, and oh, this pretty face, with these pretty lips."

I kissed her then, gently, carefully, taking little kisses that got longer and a little firmer, letting her open her lips and bring her tongue to touch mine. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing relaxed.

"You are beautiful," I whispered "and don't you just taste delicious?"

Her eyes blinked open."Oh."

I smiled and said "Yes?" I kissed her again, letting her taste herself on my mouth, hesitant at first, but soon confident again. When I broke the kiss I said "There is one problem though. We are both wearing far too many clothes."

She agreed, and grabbed my tee-shirt to pull it up over my head. As I pulled it on up over my arms she ran her hands across my chest, and kissed one of my nipples.

"Mmm, that's nice." I said.

"Really? I didn't think boys nipples worked."

"Not as sensitive as girls, I've read, but it does feel nice."

She kissed the other one, and helped me stand up as she said "I do like you kissing mine. But I think Charlotte is wrong. It isn't the best. But then I don't think she has ever had her pussy kissed. None of them have. When Jo was talking about blow jobs last night they were all disgusted, although I was secretly intrigued. But when Alison mentioned that she had heard that some boys kissed girls down there I think we all thought that was just too nasty to believe. I'm glad you didn't think that."

"It was entirely my pleasure. Really, I enjoyed that a lot. You taste magnificent."

"And so do you." She said, pulling my trousers down and bending to take my erection in her mouth.

She only sucked me for a moment, then pulled away and looked at my cock as she held it in her hand. I looked down to see what she was doing, and the image of her sitting topless, my cock in her hand just an inch from her mouth, her other hand coming up to stroke my balls, is one I treasure.

She looked up at me and said "May I kiss them?"

"Please do."

Her lips touched my left testicle first, then she moved to the right one. She looked at them as they tightened up and moved a little. "Oh, they are like my nipples! She said. "What happens if I lick them?"

It was my turn to grasp her head, and gasp "Too much!"

She looked concerned at me, so I said "It's fine, it's was just so good I thought I was going to come."

"Would you like to?"

I reached down to pull her up and kiss her again "Yes, but not just yet. I want to do something else first."

Our kiss went on for some time. In the midst of it she pushed her skirt down and for first time we were both naked in each others arms.

I loved being able to run my hand on her naked skin all the way from her neck to her ass without interruption. My cock was against her warm stomach, her soft breasts and hard nipples against my chest.

The kiss went on as we manoeuvred onto the bed, I took a moment to gently ravage one nipple as I positioned myself between her legs, then came back to her lips. I felt her hand between us grasping my cock, pulling me down, placing the head against her soft wet lips. She rubbed it up and down her slit and I felt her opening against me.

I raised myself on my elbows and looked at her "You want me?" I asked in awe.

"Please, yes, inside me, take me."

My cock had not reached it's full growth when I was eighteen, but it was thicker and longer than my finger. The pressure all round the head of it as I slowly pushed half an inch forward was incredibly stimulating. I could feel her opening up, my glans entirely inside her pussy lips. She was wide eyed beneath me, panting a little, her body trembling.

"Are you ok?" I asked, and stopped pushing.

She nodded and gulped a breath "Yes. It's just so huge."

Which was flattering, even though I knew it wasn't really true. I couldn't help grinning, and said "It feels good. I can feel you all round me. How does it feel for you? "

She swallowed another breath and said "Big. I can feel you inside me, oh when you do that I can feel you opening me up. Oh that's good, when you pull back I can feel you sliding back and, oh, you are even further in now! Oh god, that is good, you are filling me up, oh that is so big!"

I pulled back and rocked forward again this time pressing a little harder and a little further. She gasped again and said "oh do that again."

I did.

After a few more strokes I said "Lift your legs," and when Jill complied I was able to sink even deeper into her. I felt her hairy mound against my stomach, my balls against her ass.

"That's it." I said, "that is all the way inside you. How does it feel?"

Her eyes were glazed, she murmured "Perfect. Oh so good" and flexed her hips.

The sensation surprised us both. So she did it again. And again.

I could feel she was slippery and warm around my cock, and her inner muscles were contracting and relaxing, loosening up just a little, so I could begin to move in tandem with her, making the effect larger, moving more of my shaft in and out of her.