If I Knew Then... Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like fun." I said, panting a little as she was working me expertly as she spoke so eloquently and sexily.

"I think that's what I meant when I said 'fuck me.' So if I say I want you fuck me, Sean, do you think you might like to do that?"

I grinned. "Very much. Very often. Although I might have to rest for a few minutes before I do. And isn't your pussy a little tender after what I just did?"

"You mean my fleecy pudenda?" She flashed me a smile. "I rather liked that phrase. A little tender, Well, not so much that I wouldn't do it again," said Penny with a wistful, lustful, hopeful tone. "And anyway your impudenda seems ready enough."

She was right. My cock was hard, but I wanted pampered. "Well," I said, "If the cock fits, ride it."

"Hmm, Sean, you are being bold today!"

"You said you would do whatever I wanted..."

Fortunately she wanted it too. Penny popped up on her knees, threw one leg over me, held up my cock and lowered herself onto it. She went slowly, and all the way until her clitoris was squeezed by my pubic bone. She sighed.

Then she rocked back and forth a little before beginning a rise and fall motion. I watched her body moving. I loved the way her breasts bounced, and the play of her stomach muscles and her thighs. I loved seeing my cock disappear into her open wet pussy, and the way the brown tinged lips clung to it as she raised herself up. I loved the way her hair flew out as she shook her head, and the glisten of her lips, and the sound of her body slapping wetly down on mine, and the feeling of her gripping my cock.

Penny in full flight was magnificent. And the way she moved her hips was incredible. I gasped "My god, Penny, that's fantastic!"

She looked down at me and laughed and kept her hips swivelling and pulsing. Then she dived on me, kissing me and rocking back and forward so my cock pistoned in and out of her.

I was very turned on, and she was beginning to become flushed as well. I had my hands on her pelvis, pushing down hard on each stroke, and I could feel her nipples against my chest.

Suddenly she froze, and then pushed herself up. "Sean, I've just realised. Is this where you and Jill first made love?"

She sounded excited and awestruck.

"Uh, yes," I managed, thrown by this departure.

"Oh, my goodness. Of course it was. Right here. In this bed. Oh gosh!" said Penny, sitting upright on me and looking around. She looked down at me and ran her hands over my chest and shoulders, and mercifully wiggled her hips to settle my cock deeper inside her. "She was a virgin here. And so were you. And you were so kind and gentle, and she told me she almost thought you didn't want to do it because you kept trying to say she didn't have to. You really are too nice for your own good sometimes."

"Really?" I asked, now totally derailed from previous events.

"Yes. You need to be more forceful. Demanding." said Penny.

Reached up and touched her face, and gently pulled her to me to kiss softly. "You want me to be more demanding and forceful?"

She looked at me and a little excitement was in her eyes. "Yes Sean."

"Well how about this. I was having a lovely time being ridden by you, and you stopped. And now I can feel the orgasm that I was approaching just fading away. So how about I demand you do something about it? For starters, you can move that pretty ass of yours and make my cock hard again."

"Oh Sean, I'm sorry!" she laughed and began to move again. "Oh you poor thing! Although, ooh, you are pretty hard now."

I smiled and said "With you stark naked, riding me, with your pretty face and lovely tits and superb hot pussy, it's no wonder."

"Oh, thank you, and your cock is lovely too."

"I'm glad you think so, because I want you to suck it."

She bounced off me with no delay and had my cock in her mouth in an instant.

I took a second to watch her as she sucked me and her head bobbed up and down, her soft curly hair all round her face and her breasts swinging slightly. Then I placed both hands on her head and began to direct her movements, and to thrust up into her. She sucked enthusiastically as I controlled the depth and speed and duration of each stroke. And she was beautiful. And I was fucking her face.

The phrase came to me. It gave me a little buzz. Face fucking. It sounds crude, powerful, dominant. It is all those things. And it is exciting. I was fucking Penny's pretty mouth, I could come in it if I wanted, I could push my cock deeper, into her throat if I wanted. I could take my cock out and come on her face. My cock that had been in her pussy, in Jill's pussy, that I used to piss with every day. In her mouth, now, fucking her. Using her face to wank into. And her tits were bouncing and the twin curves of her bottom in the air behind her head were a delicious reminder of her nakedness and availability. I could spin her round and be in her pussy in an instant.

I pushed down firmly but gently on her head, and pushed in with my cock. "How deep can you take it?" I asked.

She tried hard, opening her mouth wide, and I felt the tip hit the back of her mouth, into her throat. I pulled out as she began to cough.

She got her breath back and looked up at me "Sorry Sean, you caught me out there."

"It's fine honey, it just takes practice," I said, letting the idea of doing it again settle in, "You need to learn to relax your throat and let it just slide in, like a sword swallower."

She laughed. "That's a new word for it."

"Want to try again?" I said.

She nodded and took my cock head in her lips, slowly going deeper and backing off for a few cycles, and then pushing herself down on me, taking me into her throat. She almost choked herself again, but pulled back and took a couple of deep breaths.

"You okay?" I asked

"Uh huh." She opened up and took it again

She kept trying, and after several goes I saw and felt her lips touch my stomach and balls. I was all the way in her mouth, my cock head in her throat. I let her relax back and then she did it again. On the third attempt I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed a little, but let the pressure off as soon as she moved. She breathed in through her nose and pushed down on me again, and I used my hand to push her face firmly onto me. I held her there for a second and pulled her back, then pushed her on again.

Fucking her mouth had been a minor power trip. Fucking her throat was upping the dominance game by several divisions. And I did think of it as fucking, albeit in Penny's modified sense. I did love her, I wouldn't hurt her, but this was primarily for my pleasure. I couldn't imagine that it was particularly physically pleasurable for her, but I knew she wanted to please me, so I didn't feel bad about that.

Of course it has to be said that deep throating a girl is not particularly physically pleasurable for the man either. It's not as pleasant as being in a girl's pussy, it isn't even as good as a well done ordinary blow job, when lips and tongue and fingers combine to stimulate in various ways. It is almost all about the visual aspect, and the power trip. And power is a strong aphrodisiac.

When she looked up at me with her sparkling dark brown eyes and I could see her nose pressed against my stomach, feel my cock enveloped in her mouth, my balls on her chin, and my hands in her hair, I almost came. The idea of just unloading my come straight into her throat, of holding her there and pumping my come into her, was wickedly tempting. But I couldn't abuse the trust she was showing. I knew she was vulnerable, more naked now and under my control than ever, and that she felt that, and that it scared her but it turned her on as well. She was discovering the power of submission.

I had lost Penny in a previous life because I did not understand this about her. She needed to feel vulnerable in order to feel loved. She sought out people who would, to my mind, treat her badly, abuse her and abandon her, and it was that threat of loss that made her cling to them. And that strange twist in her relationships carried through in sex. She needed sometimes to feel in danger, out of control, to give herself up to another's whim, and know that whim could be cruel, even if it never was.

This was one of those moments, when she was at her most vulnerable and willing.

I pulled her head back, all the way off me, and looked in her eyes as she drew a deep breath. "God you are beautiful, Penny. And I love you sucking my cock," I said, and plunged it in, pulling her down, holding her while she sucked me hard.

I did it again, twice more, and then when I pulled her up I pushed her head to one side and back a little and pulled her mouth to my shaft. I pushed her down and pulled her back up, and she licked up and down my cock, then I pulled her onto it to suck the tip, and back to licking my shaft. Then down to my balls.

She wanked me as she licked each ball in turn, then around them and between them as I instructed, then I lifted my legs wider and told her to lick underneath them. She scraped her hair back out of the way as she turned her head on one side to lick down between them and round underneath. I had my hand on hers as she wanked me and could control her pace. I made her speed up. Her tongue kept the same rhythm.

"Oh god that's good!" I said

She looked up and grinned and took her hand off my cock, putting both hands on the backs of my thighs and pushing on them. My legs were spread and my balls and ass exposed. I felt vulnerable now, as she said "Good. But how does this feel?"

She licked my ass.

She did everything I had done to her, and more. It didn't take me long to get very close to coming, and I didn't want it to stop so just I gripped my cock near the base and tried to hold on, but when her tongue tip penetrated me I couldn't help it. I came massively as she carried on licking me, rimming me, licking up to my balls and over them and back down, up to my shaft and sucking my cock, and down again, and then as I lay in a twitching heap she sucked my cock again and drew her tongue from it over my stomach and chest, chasing the threads of come that she had made me spurt, licking me clean, and sucking my nipples as she passed.

She kissed me then, a long deep kiss, and held my face in her hands and looked down at me. "You liked that didn't you? I always wondered what my father meant when he said once that someone was 'so crawly that he would lick your backside' but mother told him off, and I didn't like to ask. I wondered why anyone would want their backside licked."

"Well, you liked it too, when I licked you. Didn't you?"

"Yes," she said, a little shyly. "Yes I did. And I was a bit embarrassed about liking it. But since you like it, and since I've done it and actually it wasn't like I thought it would be..."

I laughed. "I know what you mean. And thank you for trying it. My father would use 'asslicker' as an insult, but I'm sure he's never had it done. At least I doubt very much if he has. Somehow I just can't imagine my mum, or yours, or Jill's doing that."

"Oh good grief no!" Penny cried, horrified. "Oh heavens, what a thought!"

"Yes. I'm not even sure any of them would ever have given their husbands a blow job. Can you imagine Mrs Wyatt sucking Frank off?"

"Stop right there. That is not something I want to consider. And don't even mention my parents!" Penny shuddered.

I hugged her. "I'm glad we live in more enlightened times. And that you are so much more open and experimental than them. Which is not what I had expected."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," I said, carefully choosing my words "You have a reputation for being a bit straight laced. And I don't mean sexy underwear. A couple of months ago could you have imagined doing what we have done today?"

"No. Not in a million years. You, and Jill, and Mike, have opened my eyes. And my legs," she laughed. "I'm different now. I'm not scared of enjoying my body. Or yours. And I'm not scared of going to Hell. I used to be. I believed that stuff. But I don't now. God wouldn't do that to me for this. Eternal fire for giving you pleasure and enjoying it? That's not justice. And if they are wrong about that, what else are they wrong about? So I'm happy now. Happy and free. And I want to make love with you and with Jill and do everything that you want to do, and try everything you can think of, because you have such good ideas."

"Good. Now tell me, what do you think of getting a toy or two, like the ones in the porn magazines?" I asked.

Penny sat up excitedly. "Do you have any mags we could look at?"

I dug out my secret stash. I had started buying Playboy (and I know no-one will believe this but it was mostly for the articles - an interview with John Lennon was the first. Truth is I found many of the girls in it to be disturbing. Silicone does not do it for me. But of course some of the girls...) but I also had some mags that were purely for the naked girls - Mayfair and Club International. I also had a set of very naughty playing cards from Spain, but I didn't get them out this time.

Penny devoured them. She flicked through them looking swiftly at the photosets, sometimes catching a letter or short story, the questions page (she read out several of those) and sometimes showing me photos she thought were particularly erotic, funny, awful or interesting. And she poured over the adverts for vibrators.

It soon became obvious that there were only half a dozen shops advertising in the magazines, so we found all their adverts in different issues and spread them out together. There was considerable discussion about what some of the objects did, and why they were designed that way, also sizes and colours and shapes. The Rabbit had not been invented yet. Penny was concerned about what Jill would like, and kept saying "Oh that would look nice in Jill. But what would it feel like?" Every time she said it I had an image flash and my cock twitched.

I noticed she lingered over the realistic shaped black ones. I pointed this out. She blushed. "I was just wondering I they really look like that. Black men. You know? And how big are they really? You hear stories. But after Mike, well, he was really at the limit. Too long really. Some of these things are just silly. No one could take that."

"But you fancy trying a black guy?" I asked.

"Hmm. I wouldn't put it that way. I would like to see. And if I liked him I wouldn't be against playing about. I think. Dad would go daft if I had a black boyfriend, but I've never met any black boys so he doesn't have much to worry about. There was a Nigerian girl in our class in second form, just for one year. She was nice. I cant say I fancied her, but I don't fancy every girl. Or boy. But I just don't get the racist thing."

"I think the colour contrast could be very interesting," I said. "Seeing my pale hands or cock against dark skin, or dark hands, and cocks against white. Or maybe dark vibrators. I think the pink ones are just weird looking. And that one that looks like a giant finger and thumb is freaky."

"Yeah. But not as freaky as the one that looks like a fist. Why would anyone make something like that?" Penny asked.

"Well you know that some girls can take a whole fist in their pussy. Or in their bottom. Men too of course."

Penny simply stared at me. "What! No way! Tell me you are joking!"

"No. No joke. Well, after all a baby's head isn't as big as, say Jill's fist, and they fit, so fisting a girl's pussy is pretty extreme but sort of imaginable. Fisting someone's bottom though..." I shrugged, "Not something I would want done to me, but apparently some people enjoy it."

Penny was still staring. "No. No I still don't believe you. No one could... No way."

I laughed. "I know, I thought the same until I saw the photos of it. I still don't believe it can be fun to have done, but it is true. It's like people that do it with dogs, or donkeys. Not my cup of tea."

Penny's stare got wider. "No! No-one would do that! Oh that's a horrible idea! Noooo!"

She looked disgusted.

"It's okay, I agree." I said. "I don't like dogs at the best of times, but the idea of a woman doing that with them just boggles me. But then, I have an aunt who kisses her dog and calls it her 'darling sweety'. Makes me want to throw up every time I see it. I don't think she does anything sexual with it, I mean it's a toy spaniel, but I've seen photos of a Doberman. And an Alsatian. Scary stuff."

"Where did you see photos of that?" said Penny

"Spain. On holiday. A couple of years ago. Talk about travel broadening the mind and completing your education. I was traumatised." I laughed, but Penny was still mulling the idea in disgust.

"So am I. Just thinking about it. Let's not talk about that any more. Tell me, is there any chance a girl who gives great blow-jobs and is a fantastic lay could get some food and a drink of water around here?"

"Maybe. If she gives me a kiss." I said. She kissed me. "Oh well, since she is also such a good kisser she might even get a glass of orange juice." I said. She thumped me as I leapt out of bed and off to the kitchen.

We snacked and drank, and talked about cars and music, and she pointed out a photo-set in a magazine she had been idly flicking through. It was of a girl with a tattoo. On her shaven pussy. Well, on the mons veneris to be exact. It was of a butterfly.

"Have you ever thought of getting a tattoo?" she asked.

"No. I hate needles. I'm a wimp. Also I know what they look like when they age. My grandfather was in the navy in the war, his tattoos were all smudged and bleary. Not a good look."

"Hmm." said Penny, non-committally. "I don't think I would want one there, too painful I would think. And too intimate getting it done. But a little one maybe. If it was a pretty design. Somewhere secret where my parents wouldn't know about it."

Talk drifted on, and so did time, and we lay together naked on the bed and just laughed and chatted. And then time ran out, and we had to shower, together, and not take as much time as we would have liked, and dress each other with kisses, and I drove her home.

I finished my homework that evening and then drove over to Jill's. For ten minutes of quiet kisses and talk. I told her a little of what had happened, and how I had missed her. She found the idea of Penny tied up and helpless a little kinky, but strangely attractive. It was such a shame to leave her horny and eager, but it was a school night.

Waiting to see her the next day would be long, but I had a little celebration planned, and first I would be going to collect on my bet.

It isn't every day that you collect a cheque for four hundred and ten thousand pounds.

They wanted to make it a public event and have press and photographers, but I had made it clear that I didn't want to participate. It still made the press in a way. They leaked that a schoolboy had made the bet and collected on it, although they didn't use my name. It was in the evening paper, and got mentioned on local news. Mike joked about it next day, since he knew I had uncanny foresight sometimes. I joked back that if I had nearly half a million in the bank I would be on a beach in Tahiti with two naked women and a bottle of champagne, not sitting in School.

Of course, minus the location, that is exactly how I had celebrated the day before.

I left school at 3.25 on Monday and went straight to the bookmakers. I had phoned earlier to say I was coming in and wanted things to go quickly. So I walked in, produced my betting slip, passport and driver's licence, and my cheque book, and after a brief talk, including reasonably insincere congratulations, took the cheque from them and went straight to my bank. The woman at the desk raised an eyebrow when I asked for the manager, but he was there in a flash (another phone call to alert him helped) so I was out and on my way to meet the girls by 4.15. Normally I would have to have them home by 6.00, but I had arranged this time to have dinner out with them and then to go to a classical music concert. At least that was the story.