If I Knew Then... Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had picked up my car and we met outside The Opera House. I drove the girls for about fifteen minutes, not telling them where we were going, out the motorway and off towards the airport, swinging unexpectedly onto a country road, and then into a brand new hotel car park and after telling them to 'wait and see' what was the surprise, we walked ten yards into the foyer.

I told the girls to hang on by the lifts as I went to the desk, I gave my name and envelope of cash. I got some very odd looks, a key and a knowing grin from the middle aged concierge. I told them I didn't need a porter, I could find my own way.

We got in the lift. The girls were giggling. Penny was blushing furiously. "Okay," I said. "We have a room with jacuzzi, emperor size bed, private balcony, champagne on ice, dinner can be room service or we can go to the restaurant if you prefer. And we have five hours until I have to get you home. Now what would you like to do?"

Jill looked at me seriously for a moment and said "You never spend money on silly things. You are generous, and kind, and not mean, but never profligate. This must be costing over a hundred pounds. Why are you suddenly throwing money around?"

The lift opened. I ushered the girls out and across the hall, saying "Because I am celebrating. Four things. Firstly, I had a flutter on the National and the horse came in, and I thought that was worth a celebration. So the money for today was won, not earned, it is real money but fun money, and I wanted to treat us all. Secondly, I heard today that the sale of the house on Ulsterville is agreed, all we need is a few papers signed and we have our home."

Penny cheered.

"Thirdly, it is now two months and a day since we started going out together, and one month one week and one day since Penny joined us, and so that should be celebrated. " I said, and kissed Jill. She smiled as she said "Thank you."

"And last, but not least," I said as I opened the door to the suite, "Yesterday I came to the realisation that I worry too much. I learned that Penny is in love with you, my darling Jill, and with me, and that she wants to live with us both, and that I don't have to worry about that any more, which is a very good reason to celebrate with you both."

Penny looked at me and said "He can be so silly sometimes. But he gets the message eventually" She turned to Jill and kissed her with surprising passion. "But he's right. I feel like a little celebration."

She released Jill, who was left a little breathless, and skipped into the room. I took Jill's hand and kissed her again, her lips slightly wet with Penny's kisses, and I said "I love you Jill Wyatt. And today I want to be with you and Penny and have a taste of life to come so we can all look forward to our new home together. It will be a while before it is ready, but it will be worth waiting for, because I am going to make sure it is perfect for us."

She smiled. "Are we going to have a jacuzzi in the house then?"

"Let's see if we all like it." I said.

The suite was spacious, the lounge/dining room had huge sofas and thick pile carpet, the bedroom was big enough not to be cramped despite the enormous bed, and the bathroom was a marble lined gold plated confection. I began to run the bath and we went onto the balcony, which ran along all three rooms, to find the champagne chilling beside the sun loungers.

Jill took the bottle and expertly popped the cork, and began to pour, saying "Three glasses. So they knew ahead of time. That must have raised eyebrows."

"Who cares?" I said, and kissed her.

Then Penny said "Not me," and pressed in to join the kiss, taking over Jill's lips and then mine, and turning back to Jill to share the champagne she had just sipped.

I took a mouthful and shared it with both girls in turn, and felt hands working at my belt. It was Penny. She knelt down to undo my shoes as Jill put her arms around my neck and pressed her tongue into my mouth.

Penny removed my shoes and socks and pulled down my pants and trousers. For a moment my cock was exposed to the cool air and warm sun of the spring afternoon, but then it was covered by Jill's hand and Penny's mouth. As Jill wanked me Penny licked and sucked, and it was only moments until I ran out of breath and had to grip Jill's shoulders to balance as I gasped for air.

She released my cock, although Penny now took it deeper in her mouth, and reached up to undo my tie and shirt collar. Then she began to undo her own. I saw a strange look on her face and she gave a little groan. Penny had put her hand up Jill's skirt and was stroking her crotch.

Jill loosened her tie and slipped it off over her head. She handed it to me and leaned in to whisper "You know what you told me about Penny yesterday? Well use that on her wrists, and then give me the end. I'm going to tie her to the railing and strip her for you."

My cock nearly exploded at the thought.

I looked down to see Penny with one hand on my balls and the other up Jill's skirt. My cock was in her mouth. I didn't really want to interrupt her, especially as I heard Jill groan again and she gave a little shake and spread her legs further. I could see that Jill's tights and knickers were now round her knees, and I guessed that Penny had entered her with her slim fingers.

Jill was undoing her blouse now, her blazer and jumper flung on a lounger, and she was moving her hips back and forth in a rhythm that matched the speed that Penny was bobbing her head at on my cock. It was like some remote control.

I decided to help Jill undress first, and slid the blouse from her shoulders to expose her white cotton school bra, plain and smooth and soft, the material distended by her hard nipples. I let my thumbs run over them, then pulled down the straps from her shoulders and drew the soft cups off her breasts, exposing them to me. She was beautiful as ever, smooth skinned and pale, her nipples dark pink and crinkled in excitement. Her cheeks were already flushed and her breathing became more ragged as I bent to suck each nipple in turn.

Jill undid her bra and it joined the blouse and her other clothes, and she held my head as I sucked on each breast. Penny was clearly deeply finger-fucking her now and must have had her thumb on Jill's clit, because her hips were thrusting and she was starting to shake. I reached for her skirt, undid the button and zip, and pulled it up, taking it over her head.

Penny had stopped sucking me, as I had moved back to bend down to Jill's breasts, but she had continued to wank me. She glanced up at me now, and round at Jill's exposed bush. I nodded to her, and she dropped my cock and moved to work solely on Jill.

Stripping her of her tights and knickers and shoes, Penny was kissing Jill's tummy, her hair covered mound, the soft skin of her thighs and pressing in with nose and tongue to open her pussy. Then, with Jill totally naked, she raised both hands to grab Jill's bottom, and she pulled her girlfriend toward her, onto her mouth, framing her own neck back to let her lick the sweet juice from Jill as she drove her to orgasm.

I didn't just watch of course. I was holding Jill up, kissing and caressing her body all over, sucking on her earlobes and inner wrists and elbows, her breasts and throat, and lips and tongue. And my cock was in Jill's hand, insistent, hard and hot, ready to take her there on the balcony, in the open air again, ready to open her body, to posses her, ravish her, come in her, if she wanted that.

Jill came, noisily. She was unable to stand, but Penny and I supported her and made her able to thrust her hips spasmodically onto Penny's face, and cry her name as she felt the girl suck on her clit and thrust three fingers up inside her.

I helped her back onto one of the sun loungers as she collapsed in post orgasmic haze. Penny held her and kissed her, mouth wet with Jill's juices, full of murmured love and desire. I squatted behind her and reached round to unbutton her blouse and pull it off, release her bra, undo her skirt and start to ease it down over her thighs, taking tights and panties with it. Penny had made no objection, and now started to rise so she could help me push her skirt and underwear all the way to her ankles. It placed her breasts on a level with Jill's mouth, and I heard Jill giggle and them noisily suck on her nipples as she recovered from the climax that had so recently overwhelmed her. Penny giggled too.

In a moment I had her shoes and everything else off, and all three of us were naked.

Penny stood with her legs a little open, and I could see the folds of her pussy between her thighs, and her bottom, as she bent to let Jill play with her breasts. I took the plunge, burying my tongue in her silky lips, tasting how turned on she had become.

Penny wriggled and gasped, and then I heard her laugh an say "Oh Darling, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to check on the Jacuzzi, but I don't want you running off on Sean, so come this way," said Jill, and she Rose and lead Penny to the balcony wall, the tie fastened around her wrists. Jill lashed it round the rail on the top of the wall, and pushed Penny's head down, saying "Hold your bum up for Sean now."

She walked past me, kissing me as she went, and crooned "Don't be long, I'll be watching from the tub."

I stepped over to where Penny was waiting, and took her bottom in both hands, pulling her cheeks apart and pressing my cock against her wet slit. The end popped in, and Penny grasped the rail in both hands as she pushed back against me. I slid in another inch, and then another, and on the third stroke was all the way inside her body. She was hot and wet and tight and pulsing around me, pushing back hard against me and arching her spine. I could feel the whole length on me inside her, and admired her rippling back muscles, her flowing hair and the view over the parkland and the hills and forest beyond.

I could see a man throwing a stick for two dogs to chase, maybe half a mile away, he was just a tiny figure, but I could see exactly what he was doing. He didn't see us, but I knew if he did he would know what we were doing. It added to the thrill as I drove my cock home in Penny's thrashing, naked, bound and helpless, exposed and available, eighteen year old and on the verge of orgasming body.

She came with loud grunts as I slammed into her, balls swinging, hands on her hard nipples and in her hair, feeling her body cling and suck at my shaft. If she hadn't started to collapse I would have kept on going and come in her myself, as I felt my balls tightening as her slippery sheath clenched my cock-head. But her legs gave way, and she collapsed to her knees. Which put her mouth again the right height, so I pulled her head back and filled her open lips with my cock that was covered in her own come.

As always Penny sucked enthusiastically, but with her hands tied she could not reach to wank me. I glanced back to the open bathroom door, and saw Jill, champagne glass in hand, smiling at me from the centre of the bubbling bath. She raised her glass, and tilted her head in salute as I continued to pump my cock in Penny's mouth. I thought of how it would look at that distance, just far enough away to see everything but not be intimately involved. It was a show. We were a live porn act for the relaxed Jill to enjoy. I knew she liked watching Penny get screwed, and sucking cock. So I let her carry on.

I felt my balls tighten again and wondered if I should GP for it, come in Penny's mouth, but the urge passed. I knew I had a long afternoon in front of me, and had just had a very hectic few days. The girls were able to come and come again, but even at eighteen there are limits to what a boy can do. Also the light breeze was making the spring sunshine less effective, and I could feel my flesh sprouting goosebumps. So I untied Penny's hands and pulled her up. I kissed her deeply and pressed against her naked body, and then said "That was lovely Penny, but I think we are both getting cold out here. Let's warm up with Jill."

Penny grinned and skipped ahead of me into the bathroom and into the foaming tub.

The consensus was that we should get a jacuzzi for the house. The girls enjoyed each other, and took turns trying to ride me, and we ended up with Penny lying on her back beside the pool with her legs wide while I took Jill from behind and watched her licking Penny out. The foaming warm water tickled her breasts and my balls as I massaged her back and pumped my come deep inside her pussy. I fell back and let the girls carry on as I sipped champagne and watched Penny come on Jill's fingers and tongue, and then slide down into the water to French kiss Jill as she fingered her and drew her to another noisy orgasm.

Then all three of us helped each other to dry off, and we headed to the huge bed, cuddling and kissing and drifting into a soft sleep.

I woke about half an hour later to find Jill using my school tie to fasten my hands together and Penny, who had already secured one ankle, working on the second one with one of their ties. They had thrown back the covers and I was spread on the bed. I didn't struggle too much.

They tortured me for the next hour.

I watched as they made love, kneeling on each side of me, leaning across me to kiss and caress. Long deep kisses with pretty lips and agile tongues, long slow caresses with slim fingers running through hair and over skin, pith and crinkled, soft and warm, wet and slick, hirsuite and bare. Their knees touched my sides and my thighs, but that was all. Except that every now and then a hand would trace a line of fire across my chest or along my thigh, or brush over my lips with a scented finger wet from a girl's lips or slit, or scratch a nail across my stomach.

Then Penny began to concentrate on Jill's nipples and Jill lay across my thighs, supporting herself on her elbow. Penny's long dark hair swept over my stomach and cock and inner thighs as she moved her head to take each breast in her mouth. It was a soft agony.

I was hard and horny and almost leapt off the bed when Penny took my cock in her fingers and held it up, drawing my foreskin down and then looking at the wet tip with her mouth open an inch or two away. She glanced at me and smiled and turned to Jill and said "Sean is all turned on again. Look he's all sticky. Do you want to suck it?"

I groaned as Penny gently brought her fingers up and pulled down again. I couldn't see Jill, but I knew it was her mouth that suddenly engulfed me, and She sucked me hard as her tongue swirled around my knob, licking me roughly and thoroughly. Then suddenly her mouth was gone, and I heard her say "Thank you Love, that was nice. But now I want to taste you again."

Penny let me go, and the two girls kissed, and manoeuvred so that Jill's head was fearing on my thighs as she lay on her back and Penny crawled down her body, each kissing the other over their breasts and bellies, opening their thighs and pressing into each others softest folds.

Penny's soft brown thigh was against my cock, and I struggled to rub myself on it, as the need for relief mounted. Then mercifully her hand came down to take me in a firm grip, as I heard Jill sigh and saw her place a hand on the back of Penny's head.

"Oh god Penny, oh, just there, oh god," Jill crooned, deep pleasure in her voice as she raised her legs and spread them wider.

A minute later Penny raised her head and lifted herself up on both arms, like doing a press-up. She held herself there and looked down at Jill's face and said "Darling, I want to try something, okay?"

"Anything," Jill breathed.

Penny laughed, a low, soft, sound, and said "Anything? Oh good."

She sat back onto her heels and helped Jill to sit up, then made her straddle my stomach.

"How you doing handsome man?" asked Jill

I gasped, because Penny had taken my cock and was swiftly wanking me. I managed to croak "Oh, Jill, oh, please."

Penny stopped, and looked round Jill's side. "I think he wants you ride him, darling. But I have other plans." She looked at me. "Be a good boy now Sean and suck Jill's nipples, and afterwards we'll do all sorts of things for you."

Penny pushed Jill forwards so her breasts were over my face, and I took a nipple in my mouth very willingly. Penny did give me another stroke or two, but then I heard her say "Jill darling raise your bottom up. Okay if you bring your knees back a bit more and open wide. Now tell Sean what I'm doing. He'll like that."

Jill gasped, and moved her other nipple to my mouth, saying "Oh, Sean, Penny is playing with my pussy. She is rubbing me with her finger. And now she is putting it inside me. Oh, and now she, oh, she is kissing it. Oh hmm. She is licking me Sean, up and down, and I can feel the tip of her nose on me, and in me. Oh, and her tongue-tip, she is licking me deeper, and Ah, ah, I think that is her thumb on my clit, and Ooooh, she just slid it into me. Oh god, she has a thumb in me and her fingers curled round me and she's oh, oh, she's pumping them into me, and oh my god!"

Jill went silent and stared down at me with open mouth and eyes wide, and made a little croaking noise. "Oh god!"

"What is she doing Lover?" I asked

"She's licking me. Licking my. Licking my bottom. Oh god!"

Jill looked incredulous and excited, revelling in waves of unexpected sensation, as Penny rubbed her clit and g-spot and tongued her ass, and I licked her nipple. She began to shake and closed her eyes, and I felt her rocking slightly, responding to Penny's rhythm.

Then her eyes went wide again and she almost coughed, and said "Oh my god!"

"What is it lover? What is she doing?" I asked, although I could guess.

"Oh my god, Sean, she, I can feel her, oh god her tongue, oh she's, oh my bottom, she's..."

"She has her tongue in you?" I asked. "In your bottom?"

Jill nodded, half horrified, half overcome by the sensation.

"She's licking your ass, darling, tonguing your ass. Feels nice, yes? Naughty but nice?"

Jill nodded "Oh my god, Sean, its. Oh my god!"

"Good, yes? Is she still using her fingers in your pussy?"

"Oh, god, yes! Oh my god!, oh, oh what are you doing, oh my god, oh my god!" Jill's voice rose in volume and pitch and her body shook as Penny slid a finger into her ass and frigged her pussy harder. "Oh Penny, oh Sean, oh!" she cried and dropped her face down to mine, grabbing me with both hands and kissing me, and pushing herself back against the fingers that pulsed inside her body.

"Oh god Penny, please, give me his cock, oh please!" she called and a moment later I felt a hand lift my erection and the tip rubbed against Jill's hot and slippery lips. She pushed back and down, and took me in, and began to ride me hard and fast, and cried out at every stroke, and I thrust against her as best I could, and felt her clasping and pulsing on my shaft, and she bit my lip as she she went still and cried out and gripped me with hands and arms and thighs and pussy and held me still and shook and gasped a deep long breath, and threw her head back and then went limp.

In the sudden silence our breath was loud as she held hers. Then she rasped a deep lungful, and I felt her body flex and she said quietly, "Oh Penny darling, oh can you move please, it is too tight. Oh, Oh!"

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Penny asked with deep concern.

"Fine, fine, Oh, let me get my breath."

I couldn't hold her, and I couldn't really move, and I couldn't raise my head enough to kiss her, so I simply said "Are you having a good time?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me from far away in post orgasmic haze, and said "Oh yeah. Weird but good. You won't believe what she just did."

Penny laughed and came up to lie beside us, her face a few inches from each of ours. "Oh yes he will. He did that to me yesterday. Good isn't it?"