If I Met My Angel

Story Info
He discovers his sexual equal in bed.
1.6k words
4.55
8.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would want her to touch me. The back of my neck, the ridge of my shoulders, the well of my spine. My calves, thighs and my hips. Just to feel me. Hold these things in her hands, trace her nails down my body and awaken my senses of awareness that so often lovers leave to slumber. I would want her to awaken my body, the raw length of it. I am 6'6" and my limbs, my body it goes on forever. I am long and people forget about all of me, and it's sad.

I would ask that she let me look at her and see her body. Her true shape and body without worrying about any source of judgement from me at all. I want to share her. And I want her open sitting on the edge of my bed. Knees spread, naked and completely vulnerable. I would want to stand in front of her equally naked and plant my right foot past her on the bed, beyond her left knee as she is facing me. Completely vulnerable myself, half straddling her form. I would ask her to hold the weight of my balls away from their natural burden on my body. To draw them up and away from my legs and thighs. To let my penis just be, flaccid. But cup and draw my balls away. Lift them, run her fingertips and or nails lightly under my taint. Coax my erogenous zones, but most importantly just hold my smooth shaven full bag of cum. Take ownership for the large amount of it she will milk from them before the night is done. Hold the weight, the way I do daily in her presence.

While she holds me I will hold her. I will hold her head, lightly close her eyes. And bring my fingers lightly down her face. Across her forehead, her temples, around the backs of her ears. Coax the stress out of her jawline and tease her lips with the lightest touch just to feel their warmth. I would ask her to melt under my touch. My kneading grip on her shoulders, thumbing her clavicles and dragging strong fingers against her shoulders. I would run my hands down her back. Both walking my fingers through her tight muscles, but also lightly grazing her skin. Literally delicately scratching sensation down her spine. I would have her lean forward. And ask her not to kiss or lick or touch my genitals with lust or passion. Just let them be ok against her hot breath and her total awareness of my heavy weight. Let it be ok to have my cock growing thicker by her closeness. But just let her feel it grow and be ok with experiencing it, without feeling the need to reciprocate touch or passion. Just feel my power grow against her cheeks and mouth, feel the head engorge with her closeness the shaft thicken and sprout a web of veins. All of me shaved smooth and sensitive against her face.

I would get down on my knees between her legs and kiss her forehead. Then I would kiss her temples, and rub her neck, tilting her head from side to side so I could kiss her jaw and cheekbones. I would kiss her eyelids and work my way to her lips. I would ask that she grab my body when I kissed her. Rip and grab and squeeze my body. My arms and my shoulders and my chest. If my body was a block of clay, I would want her to grab the lumps out of it kneaded muscle by kneaded muscle.

And I would kiss her. Hold her head with delicate strength and drink her passionate mouth into mine. I would start passionate, but tender and suck on her lips and tease her tongue more than any extravagant kissing. I would play with her mouth. And lift her off the bed by her ass and hold her against me. Her open and wrapped around me. Our chests firmly pressed. My hands grabbing her ass fiercely, gripping almost painfully her sweet ass. We would play, passionately. Meeting, learning, listening, fighting somewhat irrationally, learning, listening, laughing. My dick would be ragingly thick and full and her pussy would be wet, and achingly open. Tight against my straight upward shaft and balls, occasionally sliding against it but only incidentally.

I would let the kiss dissolve. And let our bodies grow comfortable in the intimacy. I would let her sit back down, but this time put a blanket on the table on my balcony over looking the streets of Manhattan. I would take her out there still naked and me so hard it honestly hurt. I would allow her forehead to rest on my chest and let her downward gaze linger on my rock hard pulsating cock and her wet open pussy lips. I would slide her to the edge of the table and bring my cock a mere scant kiss away. And I would ask her to make me cum.

I would demand that she do it only with her hands and not her mouth, and I would allow her to use her own wet pussy as stimulation, but just to rub not to fuck. She would start slowly grabbing the base of my cock and milking the hilt. I would put my hands under her breasts, and fell their weight and full form as she started to build long strong strokes that I would feel both in my balls and in my cock's swollen head For the first time she brings my tip into the ready wet lips of her pussy and for the first time let's our gender's touch. And we both shiver from how it feels. I would squeeze her tits passionately, tickling her seldom held undersides and tracing fingertips around her nipples as she would start to masturbate. Rubbing her clit forcefully with my meaty cock head. She would do it deliberately and I would feel her clit as my cock slid back and forth over the delicacy of it's button. I would ask her to use all of her hot angst to kiss my chest and my neck and tease me. I would want to feel the passion of her wet mouth on my body, as she felt the passion of my hot dick on her clit.

Finally she would relent and would bring her head up and kiss me and I would let my cock slide naturally off her clit and into her waiting hole. She would moan and I would command her to not stop jerking me off. I would ply her hole with only my cock head and a few inches of depth but keep her hand wrapped around the base working to milk out my cum. I would start to go deeper, letting my balls swing. I would let her relax her fist and only hang on to my cock on the base with her just a looped finger, letting her others tease my balls. I would start gliding in and out of her, rhythmically 7 shallow, and 2 deep hard thrusts. Changing these numbers as to be unpredictable and at times 3 deep, 4 deep or all deep or all shallow. And still I would keep her milking me.

I would make her talk to me. Tell me how she feels, what she's thinking about being so slowly and deeply and thickly enter'd by me. I would ask to hear her. Even if it's not words, but just sounds and cries. I would want to hear her exact inner thoughts, even if they are shameful. I would ask her to let it out and have zero inhibition to the people below us. Those people, I would tell her, need to hear out the passions of her pussy. I would watch her and I would listen. I would love the grip of her hands and the grip of her pussy, and the grip of her voice working together to own my release.

I would slowly allow her to bring her pussy soaked hand to my mouth and let me suck her flavor off her fingers. She would continue to lick and suck kisses on my chest and I would pound her hard and rough. Still gripping her body, her shoulders, her breasts, her ass and hips. I would want to own her with the depth of my cock, fill her and stretch her with my passion. But she was my angel and as I would feel more and more milked, the more I would want to release it from my body and remove my full feel of it's weight. And so I would tell her, and tell her that I needed her to permit me to cum with our next kiss. And so I would let our hips collide and put my hands under her chin and would kiss her so deeply that I would cum with all the force I had. She would quiver from the force of it and we would cum with the same last kiss finality. I would cum at the beginning of the kiss and she would cum at the end of it, filled with my hot release. Like a coughing firehose, I would rope cum into her. And she would feel it's raw heat. Her body receiving my full milking and accepting everything deep inside of her.

I would carry her back to my bed. And would nuzzle her cold nipples from the fall air. I would kiss her neck and rub her back till she fell asleep. And I would thank her, and tell her I loved every moment vulnerable with her, and that she was always welcome back to help me create another story.