If I'm a Whore, All Women are Whores

Story Info
If all women are whores, then all men are whoremongers.
6.6k words
13.1k
12
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please give me the support of your vote and comment

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no minor characters in this story.

*

Think about the supposition that all women are whores. If I'm a whore and if all women are whores, then all men are whoremongers

Imagine the ramifications of believing that all women are whores. If all women are whores then that means that your wife, your girlfriend, your significant other, your mistress, your sisters, your mother, and even your dear, sweet grandmothers are all whores. If all women are whores then that means that your aunts, your cousins, your mother-in-law, your sisters-in-law, your female friends, your female co-workers, your female neighbors, and the women you see on the street, all women are whores. How about that?

"Wow! They're all whores. All women are whores. Whores! Whores! They're all whores."

According to an exhaustive survey of men that I recently have taken, along with a nationwide poll, according to the majority of men, most men believe that all women are whores. Yet, if all women are whores is a fair assessment of the female race, then all men are whoremongers. Why? For a woman to be a whore, she needs a man to be a whore with and if a man has sex with a woman who's a whore then, ergo, that makes him a whoremonger. One shoe doesn't fit right unless we're walking with the other shoe. We definitely need both shoes to fit the definitions of whores and whoremongers.

A fair assessment of the female race and a fair statement to make, based on my survey and my polling information, there's no difference between men and women in their sexual desires. Therefore, if all women are whores, then all men are whoremongers. The only difference between men and women when it comes to sex is that men are more aggressively out in the open where women are more modestly reserved and shyly demur.

Without a doubt, when it comes to sex, most women have more class than men. Most women are more discreet than men. Most women are kinder than men in their assessment of the opposite sex.

Where most men have little respect for women, most women have more respect for men. Where women are in the habit of saying no when pressured for sex, too many men don't take no for an answer. Seemingly sometimes, the word no is not part of their vocabulary. Just as men are pigs in bars or in nightclubs, if given the chance and without the morality judgment, women can be pigs behind closed bedroom doors too.

"Jesus Christ. God, give me a break. Will you please stop that? Stop grabbing my tits. Don't. I mean it, Michael. No! Stop," said Michael's mother to her son. "Please stop touching, groping, grabbing, feeling, and fondling my tits while fingering my nipples. What's wrong with you? How dare you?"

When she looked at him with embarrassment and shame, Michael looked at her with as much sexual excitement as he looked at her with sexual lust.

"But I like grabbing your tits, Mom."

He reached out his horny, incestuous hand and grabbed two handfuls of his mother's big breasts while fingering her nipples.

"Michael no. Why can't you understand the word no. No means no!"

Not taking no for an answer, he stuck his horny hand down her low cut nightgown to feel and fondle his mother's naked breasts.

"Please Mom. Your tits feel so good," said Michael fondling his mother's naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

She removed his hand from her nightgown and slapped his hand as if he was her naughty, little boy when he was a grown man.

"No, Michael. You're a 40-year-old man. It's time you found a girlfriend," said his mother.

Looking at his mother heartbroken, he stared at the outline that her big, braless boobs made in the thin, cotton material. Either she was cold or sexually excited because her nipples pushed their impressions through her sheer nightgown.

"Just let me see them one more time, Mom. Please?"

She looked at him aghast that he wanted to see her naked breasts.

"No, Michael. No. You cannot see my naked breasts," said his mother. "Stop groping my breasts."

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

"Whore! You dirty, fucking whore," yelled the Anthony to his fiancé as she drove off in his brand new, red, 458 GTB Ferrari.

Thinking she was the love of his life who would soon be his loyally faithful, forever wife, just before the wedding, he found out quite by accident that Samantha had been seeing a much younger man, named Brock Hardcock. Cheating on him behind his back while he lavished her with extravagantly expensive gifts, she had been fucking and sucking a man literally half his age and more her age. He was crushed. He was brokenhearted. He was totally devastated. Why would she? How dare she?

"I'm crushed. I'm brokenhearted. I'm totally devastated. Why would she? How dare she?"

Unbeknownst to him until that time, she confessed she had been having sex with the pool man, Bill, the landscaper, Jose, their chauffeur, Martin, and their chief of security, Terrell, in addition to Andre, the maître d at their favorite restaurant. Indeed, his fiancé was a whore but in her defense, he was a whoremonger who had only recently stopped his playboy activities when he met her and became engaged to her. Before meeting her, he fucked and licked any and every woman who would agree to call him Daddy. Yet, with him thirty years older than she was, apparently, she had more wild oats to sow before getting married.

With her gone with his two-hundred-fifty-thousand-dollar Ferrari, he could report the car stolen, which he did. He could have her arrested, which he did. He could leave her in jail until Monday when she went before the judge with her public defender to arrange for bail, which he did too. Done with her, there were plenty of other beautiful women half his age who were looking for a rich Daddy.

"I love you, Daddy."

With him knowing their wedding was over and with him stuck with all of the bills for the invitations, the flowers, the caterer, the hall, and everything else, thank God he didn't marry her. It would have been much worse if he married the whore. It would have been much worse if he didn't have a prenuptial agreement and she divorced him after only a few months or if he had a prenuptial agreement and she murdered him in his sleep. In addition to having her arrested for stealing his car, hurt that she made a fool of him in front of his employees, no longer able to trust them, he fired all of his employees.

Not done with her yet, he decided to seek even more revenge. He downloaded dozens of her lingerie clad, topless, and naked photos from his computer to every porn site he could find. Along with her photos, wherever and whenever he could and was allowed to insert, he included her name, her address, her Facebook, and her e-mail address, along with her home phone, and cell phone. It would be weeks before she could pull her photos from all of those sites. Her phone, her Facebook page, and her computer e-mails would be jammed with messages from men who'd want to get to know her better in the Biblical sense of the word.

Then, he went through her address book and sent her naked photos to all of her male friends, male co-workers, and even to her boss. He wrote them personal messages as if she had deliberately sent them the X-rated photos of her topless and naked body. He even sent her naked photos to her father, her brothers, her cousins, her uncles, and to the husbands of her friends. Revenge is a bitch and she's such a dirty bitch to be having sex with so many men behind his back when she told him that she loved him and wanted to marry him.

"Whore! I'll fix her. How dare she?"

Obviously ruining her reputation, perhaps he went too far. How dare he?

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

"Slut," said the father to his 21-year-old daughter, Christine. "Whore! You no good fucking whore!"

With a different man dropping her off at the house each time, this was the third time this week she came home drunk and with her clothes in disarray. Even after he had sex with his daughter when she turned 18-years-old, he never thought his own daughter would turn out to be such a slut. It was only now that she refused to continue their incestuous relationship with him that he thought of his daughter as a whore, an incestuous whore.

Possessively jealous, he was hurt that his daughter didn't sexually want him in the way she once had. Obviously, she'd rather have sex with men her own age instead of with him, her own father. How dare she used him, abuse him, and then abandon him? How dare she refuse to fuck and suck him as she once had?

"Fuck you, Daddy. You're just jealous that my sexy body is off-limits to you," said Christine to her father.

He stared at her with rage when she flashed him her naked breasts before she turned around to flash him her naked ass. Then, bending at her waist, she flashed her father her naked pussy too.

"Slut," he said. "Dirty slut," he yelled as she slammed shut and locked her bedroom door. "Whore," he yelled through her closed and locked bedroom door.

As if she had suddenly gone insane, she laughed a loud laugh.

"Whoremonger," she said through her bedroom door. "Incestuous whoremonger!"

The next day, with her not talking to him and planning to get her own apartment and move out of his house, as his revenge, he contacted her three 21-year-old, best friends, Linda, Amanda, and Diane. Just as his daughter was a whore, her friends were all whores too. That night, as soon as his daughter retired to bed, he invited her friends inside to party.

They'd do anything for a snoot full of drugs. Before his daughter knew what he was up to, while she was still sequestered in her bedroom sleeping, her friends sexually entertained her father. While she was sleeping, he was partying with her three best friends. Getting them drunk on champagne and high on cocaine, he had sex with all three of them. In payment for the alcohol and drugs, they fucked him and sucked him in the way that his own daughter no longer would.

When Christine finally emerged from her bedroom, with her three friends still there sleeping it off in the living room, she saw her three friends naked and unconscious. Before she could run in her room and lock her bedroom door again, her father grabbed her by her hair, threw her to the living room carpet and stripped off her clothes. Ripping her blouse, not even bothering to unhook her bra, he pulled her bra up and over her head. Not even bothering to unbutton and unzip her short skirt, he just pulled it down off of her along with her panties.

As soon as she was naked, he had sex with her too, right there on the living room carpet, in front of her drugged, drunk, and sleeping friends. He fucked his daughter as if she was some drunken whore he picked up in a bar. Fucking her hard and fucking her fast, pounding her pussy until she screamed out his name and evoked the name of God too, he wanted to make an example of her.

"You'd better make this a good one, Daddy, because this will be the last time you ever fuck me," she said with contempt.

He looked at her with anger. He stared at her with rage.

"Shut up, Bitch," he said backhanding her across the face.

Then, sitting on her shoulders, he forced his cock in his daughter's mouth. When she ejected him with her tongue, he lifted her head and moved it forward and back. He forced his daughter to blow him. He didn't stop humping Christine's mouth and fucking her face until he ejaculated his cum in his daughter's mouth.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

"Lazy bum. No good son-of-a-bitch dirty bastard, asshole of a son-in-law. My daughter never should have married you," said Irene, Raymond's mother-in-law.

If it wasn't enough that she was eating his food, squatting in his house for months, and watching his TV, now she was sitting in his reclining chair while he was relegated to sitting on the couch. Unable to relax with her there vomiting her displeasure at him, he got up and left the living room.

"Bitch," said Raymond under his breath to his mother-in-law, Irene, while walking away from her.

Forcing himself to ignore her and stay away from her, he wanted nothing to do with her. Chasing after him, she was at it again. Always on his back and always calling him names, the only time she spoke to him was to call him a loser and to tell him that her daughter never should have married him. Even though he was not only supporting her daughter but her too, for some unknown reason, she took great pride in making him feel like a piece of shit.

Angered by her hatred of him, plotting his revenge, he'd love nothing more than to strip his MILF of a mother-in-law naked. He'd love nothing more than to shut her the fuck up by stuffing her foul, nasty mouth with his big, hard, hairy cock. If anyone was in need of a good, hard fuck, his wife's mother needed to get laid. Maybe once he fucked his mother-in-law, she'd wouldn't be as much of a bitch. Only, he'd never have sex with his mother-in-law. He'd never do that to the grandmother of his children.

"What did you call me, loser?" His mother-in-law chased after him.

As if she splashed cold water in his face, she surprised him when she called him a loser to his face and in his own house when her daughter wasn't there to defend him or protect him from her. Here she was a guest in his house and parading herself around in front of him wearing her short, low cut, sheer nightgown without the modesty of a bathrobe, how dare she sexually entice him and sexually tease him? With her standing in the bright reception hall light, as if she was standing there naked, he could clearly see everything she owned.

Titillated by her immoral immodesty, he stared at all that he could see of his MILF of a mother-in-law. This would be what his wife would look like in thirty years. When she turned from him, he could see her ass crack. When she faced him, he could see the dark shadow of her bushy, brown pussy. He could see the shape and the size of her big breasts along with her erect nipples. As if she was daring him to sexually assault her, enough was enough. He couldn't take her anymore.

"Bitch," he said stopping in front of her to stand his ground. "I called you a bitch. You're a fucking bitch, you fucking bitch."

This was his house after all and she was his uninvited guest. Her daughter was the one who asked her mother to live with them. With her daughter out of the house while working the whole day and the kids in school, he was alone with her bitch of a mother. When he called her a bitch, a fucking bitch, she swung up her hand and slapped him hard across the face. Shocked that his mother-in-law would slap him, in that moment, filled with as much rage as he was filled with sexual lust, temporarily insane, he lost his mind.

Doing it without even thinking about it, as if he had imagined doing something like this before, even though he never had, he squatted down as if he was about to do a clean and jerk. Catching her by surprise, he reached down and lifted the hem of her nightgown up, up higher, and up over her head. Before she had time enough to react to stop him from totally embarrassing her, he held her nightgown along with her arms raised over her head too. As if he was a rodeo roper, while continuing to hold her nightgown over her head, he used his bathrobe tie to tie her nightgown in place over her head.

"Oh, my God! How dare you? You filthy pig! Untie me this instant! Raymond! Raymond! Oh, my God, please don't look at my naked ass. Please don't look at my naked tits. Please don't look at my naked pussy. I'm so very embarrassed."

Then, as if he was a sculptor or an artist viewing his nude sculpture or his naked painting, he took a step back to stare at his naked mother-in-law. She was naked. Irene was naked. He couldn't believe he had stripped his mother-in-law naked.

As if he was sexually fantasizing this, his mother-in-law stood before him naked with her nightgown tightly tied over her head. Making up for all of the names she called him and all of the mean spirited things she did to him, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother-in-law naked. All he could do was to stare at her naked tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. Now instead of sexually fantasizing what his mother-in-law looked like naked, here she was. He'd be masturbating himself over this moment for the rest of his life.

"Wow," he said. "I don't believe I did this," he said as if talking to himself.

He stared at her big, saggy albeit still shapely breasts. He stared at her bushy, dark brown pussy that was a shade darker than the hair on her MILF of a head. Looking at all that he could see of her, he walked around her to stare at her big, naked ass.

He had masturbated over the thoughts of seeing her naked and having sex with her many times before but this was unbelievable. This was his sexual fantasy come true. He couldn't believe he had stripped his mother-in-law naked. He couldn't believe he was seeing his wife's mother naked.

"Raymond. Oh, my God," she said through the thin cotton material of her nightgown when he felt her big, naked breasts and pulled, turned, pinched, and twisted her already erect nipples. "Stop! Don't do that! How dare you? Don't you dare," she said when he continued fingering her nipples. "Oh, my God," she said when he reached around her to feel, fondle, squeeze, and slap her big, round, firm ass. "Don't! Don't you dare? Stop," she said trying to wiggle herself away from his touch. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

With her nightgown over her head and covering her face, she looked as if she was running an upside-down potato sack race. Then, when he reached his horny hand down to rub her clit and finger her pussy, he noticed that she was already wet. The bitch was already wet. Ready to be fucked, his mother-in-law's pussy was already wet. He couldn't believe her pussy was sopping wet, the whore. So much for her feigned protests of modesty and morality. Obviously, as much as he was a whoremonger, his mother-in-law was a whore.

Letting go of his anger and his frustrations, he slapped her ass again, this time much harder. Slapping her ass again and again, he walloped Irene's big, naked ass. Obviously, by stripping her naked, fingering her nipples, rubbing her clit, and spanking her naked ass, he had sexually excited his mother-in-law enough to make her want to have sex with him. In the way he had a throbbing erection and was ready for sex with his mother-in-law, she had a soaking wet pussy and was ready for sex with her son-in-law.

Obviously with her having been so sexually frustrated for her to take out her sexual frustration on him, this was what she wanted. It wasn't until he stuck his finger deep inside of her cunt and wiggled it around while probing her that she stopped her screaming, fighting, and bitching. Finger fucking her cunt with his middle finger, he rubbed her clit with his index finger. He masturbated his mother-in-law while fondling her breasts with his other hand and sucking her big, erect nipples. He couldn't believe he was having sex, albeit forced sex with his mother-in-law.

Not done with her yet, he put a forceful hand to her shoulder and forced her to her knees. Then, using a letter opener from the hall table, he cut a hole in her thin nightgown by her opened, screaming mouth. As if his clothes were on fire, he stripped himself naked. He walked to his mother-in-law, who was still there in front of him and on her knees loudly protesting him stripping her naked. He took his erection in hand and stroked himself to an even harder erection before filling his mother-in-law's mouth with his prick. She tried wiggling her head and mouth away but he held her head in place with two his hands.

12