If It Feels Good Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers

It started as a growl as Jim's hips came up off the bed. "grr-r-r-r RR-R-R-R-R-R-AHH-H-H-H-H-H!!!" The growl turned into a scream.

"OHHHHMYYYFUCKINGGGGAWDDD!!!!" Jan's fingers brought herself off again.

I watched as she buried two fingers deep inside her cunt and quick glimpses of her hard clit as her other fingers rubbed her to climax. I had felt the first load pass my fingers and closing my lips just over the crown swallowed his first load. Then with my fingers jacking his shaft furiously I released the head and raised my mouth away. They both watched as his second, third and fourth load shot into my open mouth.

"Oh my gawd, Jim..." Jan whispered breathlessly.

The force of his orgasm lessened and I took the head back between my lips and sucked gently, my fingers urging the last of his cum into my mouth. I continued to swallow until I felt him begin to soften and his body relax.

"ohhhhdamn-n-n-n..." Jim's body went limp as I released him and leaned back on the bed.

Jan pulled her fingers out of herself and collapsed next to him. We all sat silently and looked around at one another our minds trying to digest all that had just happened.

To be continued...

Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers
12