If It Makes You Happy

Story Info
Cheating wife. Cuckold husband.
5.2k words
53.3k
67
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll be our first time leaving home. I'm kinda nervous." Trevor said while laying in bed with his wife Vanessa.

"As long as you have me, you don't have to worry about anything." She reassured kissing him on the cheek.

"So the movers got everything?"

"For the millionth time, yes. Stop worrying about it. We don't even have that much stuff." She said annoyed. She knew her husband since they were just kids. Trevor had a tendency to worry about everything.

Newlywed Trevor and Vanessa would move to a city where Trevor landed an accounting job. The city wasn't too big so cost of living wasn't high either. They would be fine living off a single income. They decided to save some money and rent until they could buy a house. They found a very cheap apartment not too far from his workplace. Unfortunately, they learned their first life lesson pretty quickly in the big city. The apartment was in the bad part of town. Signing a two year lease for a discount on their rent was a terrible idea. Parking was hard to find, loud neighbors and unchaperoned kids were running rampant throughout the complex. There wasn't a single white face to be found. All black, mexican, and various refugees with thick accents. The papers were signed and it was too late. They'd have to pay the full amount of the lease if they broke it. Trevor's head hung low as they approached the leasing office.

They both entered the room with a small TV hanging off the wall and the room filled with smoke. The office seemed vacant. "Hello?" Vanessa called out. An older man that looked middle eastern stepped out. He stood in front of the desk that separated the two parties without saying a word. After a moment of awkward silence, Vanessa spoke, "We're here to pick up our keys. Vanessa and Trevor Morgan."

"Ah yes. I see. One second." He slowly walked toward a rack of displayed keys. Trevor saw that it was exposed and anyone could walk in and grab a set of keys. It didn't help with the already overwhelming situation. "Here's the house key. The mail key. The pool and exercise key. The garage key."

"Oh there's a garage? I didn't see it on the way here."

"Eh. It's under maintenance," he said unsurely. "Where is your husband Ms. Vanessa?"

Vanessa laughed out loud, "Right here." She pointed at Trevor.

The man laughed out loud even harder. "Oh I'm so sorry." He continued laughing hysterically. "I thought that boy was your little brother." Trevor was always short. 5'2" and barely 125lbs. On the other hand, Vanessa was built almost like an amazon. 5'9" 175 lbs of thickness everywhere. 36DD breasts, Large motherly-like hips and thighs that supported her enormous ass. Yet a tiny and fit waist.

Trevor was too timid to say anything to the man, but Vanessa had a short temper. "That's not funny. He's my husband and I love him very much. Try to be a little more professional," she practically spat out. The man was taken back by her brashness as they left the office.

On the way up to the elevator, Trevor grabbed his wife's hand. "Thank you for standing up for me. That's why I love you."

Her angered face quickly melted away by his soft and sweet voice. "It seems like I'm always standing up for you. Isn't that guy's job?" she teased. Trevor looked a bit ashamed. "I'm just kidding honey. It doesn't matter how big or small you are. I will always love you and I will always stand up for you. You're the only one for me in this world." Trevor's face lit up with a smile. A huge ego and self-esteem boost he needed after such a terrible outcome on the apartment.

The inside of their place wasn't much different from what they expected. They could hear muffled people through the walls from virtually all directions. While Vanessa was setting up in the kitchen, Trevor went to the main bedroom. He was unpacking the boxes when he heard some very obscene noises coming from just behind the wall. It was clearly a couple having sex. The woman was very vocal and moaned, screamed, and cursed loudly. For some reason, Trevor imagined his wife being on the other side of that wall being pounded by a stranger. He immediately got an erection. He was both embarrassed and so turned on. He had never felt this way before. His heart raced to the point it felt like exploding. He wanted to masturbate right then and there. As the couple from across the wall began to climax, Trevor imagined his wife getting creampied by a stranger and came in his pants as well.

Vanessa walked in smiling. Trevor stood up with a visible stain in his pants. Vanessa was shocked. "Honey, you got something on your pants." she pointed.

Trevor, as red as a tomato quickly ran to the bathroom, "excuse me," he said brushing past his wife. He couldn't believe what just happened. He had just ejaculated without touching his cock. There was so much cum in his pants, more than he had ever released. On top of all that, he was already rock hard again thinking about the scenario with his wife. He quickly jerked off and cleaned up. Unfortunately for him, the thoughts never went away. For the rest of the day he was plagued with the idea of his wife cheating on him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month had passed by and they were finally settled in and Trevor received his first paycheck. Things seemed to be going pretty well. Of course staying home wasn't ideal with all the noise, but they tried their best to get used to it.

Everything was going well. All except Trevor's newly found fetish. Any chance he got, he would masturbate to the idea of his wife cheating on him. He began to make a habit out of it and hid it from his wife very well. He hadn't watched too much porn before, but now he was consuming it by the truckloads. He found out that he was a cuckold. He wanted his wife to cheat on him. He wondered what her sexual reaction would be like with other men. He wanted it so badly yet could not find the courage to bring it up to his wife. He was ashamed after all.

Trevor was stuck at work. He asked his boss for as much overtime as he could possibly get. Sometimes he would work 12-14 hour days. It was getting late at night when he received a text from his wife.

Wife: Whatchya doing?

Trevor: Still at work

Wife: Are you hungry? I can make dinner when you're on your way home.

Trevor: Ate out tonight about an hour ago

Trevor: What about you? Doing anything fun?

Wife: Nope :( I'm bored and I miss you. I love you

Trevor: I love you too

Wife: Oh yeah. Our neighbor stopped by today to introduce himself.

Trevor's heart nearly stopped beating right there as he read her text. He was familiar with his neighbors to the right of their unit, but the one to the left (the one making all the fucking noises) he had never seen before. He texted back with a great amount of anxiety.

Trevor: Our neighbor to the left?

Wife: Yup

Trevor: What's his name? What did he look like?

Wife: Victor

Wife: He's so tall!

Trevor: Really?

Wife: Yeah. He had to duck whenever going through the door. Really dark too lol.

Trevor: Should've asked if he played basketball. Lol. jk.

Wife: hahaha that's messed up.

Trevor joked with his wife on text, but in reality, he was almost ready to cum. A tall, black man fucking his wife? That was his ultimate fantasy. He couldn't control himself any longer and unzipped his pants. He was pretty certain he was the only one left at the office.

Trevor: So what did you guys talk about?

Wife: Just small talk. He reeked of weed though.

Trevor: That's not good

Wife: I haven't smoked in awhile. I kinda wanted some to be honest.

He couldn't believe what he was reading. An opportunity to see them get closer.

Trevor: Maybe he could sell you some.

Wife: You think? We just met. Isn't that kind of weird to ask?

Trevor: I mean unless he seemed really shady.

Wife: Nah, he's harmless. Big but harmless. He was really polite too.

Wife: How much longer are you going to be? I'm so bored.

Trevor: At least another 2 hours.

Wife: :( Okay. See you at home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trevor was too busy working to ever formally meet Victor. But his wife was slowly getting closer to him. She would always tell him what she was doing, and any time Victor's name was mentioned, he almost busted a nut right there. Things were moving too slowly for his taste. He wanted his wife to cheat on him. To be unfaithful.

Wife: Are you working late this Friday?

Trevor: Why?

Wife: I invited Victor over for dinner.

Trevor: What time?

Wife: Around 7 I told him. I think he's one of the few good guys here. You should meet him.

Trevor: Yeah, I can make that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday quickly came as Vanessa set up dinner. Vanessa wore blue jeggings with a white crop top blouse. The blouse wasn't completely see through, but you could see her royal blue bra clearly. Trevor relaxed and waited on the couch until they heard a knock on the door. Before Trevor could get up, Vanessa answered the door. There stood Victor. A giant black man dressed in a matching Adidas sweat suit. He entered their unit by ducking past the door. He grabbed Vanessa by the waist and gave her a tight hug. With his wife's back turned to him and Victor looking at him dead in the eyes, he grabbed a handful of Vanessa's ass.

Vanessa laughed and slapped Victor's hand which didn't move. "Victor. Stop," she said playfully not really trying to escape his grasp.

"You actin like this the first time I grabbed yo fat ass," he took another hard squeeze.

Trevor couldn't believe his eyes or ears. He wanted to become invisible at that very moment and watch what would happen if he wasn't there. Vanessa managed to maneuver out of Victor's grasp and turned around toward Trevor. Victor's hand was still resting on her hips. "Honey, this is Victor." His wife said as she turned a bit red. Trevor got up and extended his hand to Victor.

"It's nice to meet you," Victor wasn't paying attention. Instead he moved his hand from her hip to her belly just above her crotch.

"Yous a really lucky man Trevor. Got this fine white bitch all to yo self." Victor rested his chin on Vanessa's shoulder taking a look down her blouse at her beautifully large breasts. "Wouldn't mind sucking on these fat titties either. How come you never let me see them yet?"

"Come on Victor. Stop messing around," she said in a raised serious tone.

"Calm down ma. You know I'm just playin," Victor smiled at Trevor.

"Sit down so I can set the table." Vanessa said heading into the kitchen. Trevor sat down but Victor remained standing while watching Vanessa. "Shit!" she screamed.

"You okay honey?" Trevor asked getting up.

"I'm fine. I burned the chicken." Victor walked into the kitchen to inspect the ordeal.

"Damn, you fucked that up bad." Vanessa looked a bit disappointed. "You got another one?"

"No that was the last one. Can you guys just wait here for a bit? I'll go grab one."

"I'll come with you," Victor said. Trevor was about to interject, when Victor gave him a nasty look that intended death. He sat back down like a scared animal. Vanessa bent over to put on her high heels. While she was doing that, a matching royal blue thong rose above her hip line. Victor, ever so gently, tugged and pulled the strings above her waist so Trevor and anyone else could get a better look. Vanessa didn't seem to notice as she finished putting on her heels. Those heels made her ass that much larger and her legs much more shapely. Truly screaming, "fuck me," with such an outfit on.

"We'll be back soon," Vanessa said blowing her husband a kiss. Again, Victor placed his hands on her hips as they walked out the door.

Trevor quickly moved to the window waiting for them to come out the building. Only five minutes had passed, but each minute seemed like an hour. He grew worried and anxious. He decided to risk missing them leaving the building to see if they were still inside. Just outside his unit was the elevator and an older black man waiting. "Is this shit broken again?" He said pounding on the elevator door. Trevor looked up at the numbers and saw that the elevator was stuck on the second floor, just one floor below him. He raced down the stairs and opened the door.

A small group of people, mostly young black and mexican men, had gathered around the elevator. "Hey, someone's getting it on in there," one man said as they began cheering. Trevor couldn't hear in the elevator as he hid in the stairwell, but he could hear the comments. "Damn, listen to her moan," another one said. Finally the elevator started moving again. Trevor raced down once more to the ground level. There exited his wife and Victor. He couldn't see anything too well, but Victor had significantly pulled up her thong around her waist. He was now actively playing with her thong and ass as they continued walking.

Trevor quickly went back upstairs and into his unit. He could clearly see where the car was parked. The only problem now was that it was nightfall and he could only see what passed through the streetlights. He saw his wife and Victor walking towards their car. They both got in but the car did not start. Trevor was losing his mind as ten minutes became 20. He couldn't take it anymore and texted his wife.

Trevor: Where are you guys?

He could see a small light coming from the car when he sent the text. Another minute passed before she replied.

Wife: Still shopping. Almost done.

Trevor couldn't breathe now. He had caught his wife in a lie for the first time in their relationship. He could confront her now and end all of this before it was beyond repair. Instead he succumbed once again.

Trevor: Drive safe.

Another hour and half passed before they finally exited the car. Trevor had been edging the whole time with precum dripping down his pants. He saw them slowly walking back into the building with once again, Victor's hand around her waist. Trevor ran to his bedroom and changed into his pajamas before acting like he was sleeping. He waited and waited but the door never opened. Instead he could hear Victor next door.

He stood up awake and tried tracing the voices to where he could hear best. Eventually he found himself on the ground listening through the heating vent. As he opened it, he could clearly hear everything from next door.

"Mmmmmm, get that phat white ass over here." Victor said jumping onto his bed. "Your husband sure is dumb," he paused for a second. "Mmmm, yeah suck that dick." Trevor could hear his wife gagging on the black man's cock. "You just can't get enough of this shit can you?" She kept gagging and choking. Trevor was worried she was getting hurt. "Yes! I love it when you cry from taking my dick so deep down your throat. Eyes all red and shit."

Trevor heard Vanessa gasping for air, "Oh god! It's so fucking big." She exclaimed.

"Enough of this shit. Turn around," Trevor could hear them adjusting on the bed. "Yeah. Stick that shit up in the air just the way I like it."

"Victor please," Vanessa moaned. "Please wear a condom tonight."

He slapped her ass as hard as he could, "I don't wear condoms bitch." Trevor could hear them starting to fuck. Her ass and his pelvis clapped and clashed. "You must get off on that shit. You ask me every time to wear a condom yet you still let me fuck you. You still let me cum in you. You let me do whatever I want." He laughed while fucking her.

Vanessa was silent, "Don't pass out on me now bitch," he gave her ass a few hard smacks.

"Oww!" Vanessa cried awake. "Oh god, you're still fucking me?"

"Bitch. You're mine now. You the only bitch that fit my fat dick perfectly. I love hitting that stomach of yours from the inside." They went on fucking through the night and into the morning. By the time they were finished, it was 4AM.

Vanessa opened the door quietly to their bedroom and walked to the shower. Trevor still wide awake, did his best impression of a sleeping man. After drying off, Vanessa quietly slipped into bed and went to sleep.

The next morning was brutal. Not only did Trevor not sleep at all, he was now watching his wife making breakfast with a clear hickey on her neck. He hated confrontation, but as a husband he felt he had to say something. "What happened last night? I fell asleep," he asked his wife.

"Yeah you did." She said not looking at her husband.

"What time did you come home? Did everything go ok?"

"Pretty much after you texted me. Victor just went home since you were sleeping," she lied again. Trevor didn't know what to do at this point. Then he received a text message from a 5 digit number. It was simple a photo of his wife bent over with her blue thong on and a thick black cock entering her pussy. That was the tipping point. Trevor rushed up to his wife and began kissing her neck and groping her uncontrollably. He so desperately wanted to reclaim what was his.

His wife was surprised, "What's wrong honey?" She asked grabbing his hand and stopping him from going any further.

"I want you," Trevor said breathing heavily, "I want to fuck you right now," He pulled down her pants and his right after. Her ass was completely red from the beating she took last night, but Trevor didn't comment. Instead he angrily shoved his cock inside of her, but from a standing position, he could never even touch the outside of her pussy with the tip of his cock. Frustrated he grunted and continued trying to penetrate her. All the while, Vanessa was calm as her husband failed miserably trying to fuck her.

He soon ran out of breath and stopped. She grabbed his hand and kissed it. "Let's go to the bedroom." Vanessa remained fully clothed while she instructed her husband to lay down on the bed naked. She opened the bedside drawer and pulled out a condom. "This is your punishment for trying to rape your wife," she pulled the condom over his tiny hard cock. She began to masturbate him ever so gently. She was a completely different person in bed compared to when she was with Victor. "How does it feel?" She asked smiling.

"Good," he groaned. It only took a few more strokes before he came inside the condom. Vanessa used a kleenex to take off the condom and wipe her husband's cock clean.

"Do you feel better?" She asked looking at him with the condom in her hand.

"Yeah. I'm sorry baby. I don't know what got into me."

"I guess not having sex for a month will do that you."

"A month?" Trevor asked surprised.

"Yes," Truth be told, Trevor had neglected his wife ever since finding his new fantasy. He had constantly masturbated and was always too tired any time Vanessa dropped hints of wanting sex. He was so caught up with himself and what he desired, he had completely forgotten about his lovely wife.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months had passed and Trevor's reality check made him change into a different person. He was doing exceptionally well at his new job, and things seemed to be back to normal with him and his wife. Finally, things seemed manageable. Unfortunately, his fantasy was still itching at him. The longer there were no developments between his wife and Victor, the more he wanted so badly for her to cheat on him again. They hadn't brought up his name since that night. Even though he was at work, Vanessa would often text or call him and do small things so he knew that she wasn't cheating on him. He loved that she was loyal again, but he also wished so badly that she would cheat on him.

One day while he was working, he just had to ask his wife. He texted her:

Trevor: So, what ever happened to Victor?

Wife: Not sure. I haven't seem him for a few months.

The fact that they weren't talking or seeing each other drove Trevor anxious. He had used the single picture from that night as a masturbation tool. He looked and looked but was never able to find that blue thong again.

12