If It Makes You Happy Ch. 02

Story Info
Trevor's watching his wife from the closet.
2.3k words
26.9k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 :

*Thump*

*Thump*

Trevor woke up still in the closet. The thumps against the wall had woken him up.

*Thump*

Again he was startled by the loud noise coming from next door. He pressed his ear against the wall and he could clearly hear Victor grunting. "You like that you phat ass bitch?"

"Ooh daddy, fuck that pussy," I heard Vanessa moan.

"Mmmm, you like that bitch? Say it louder so he can hear you." I heard him slapping Vanessa's ass several times while she yelped for pleasure.

"Fuck it daddy!" She screamed.

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum again," Victor yelled.

"Do it inside. Get me pregnant!" His wife yelled to the black man. He couldn't understand what was going on. Just how long had they been having sex?

They finally stopped and he heard the front door open and close. He acted as if he were asleep while he felt his wife climb into bed. She didn't say anything to him and just fell asleep. Trevor waited a good thirty minutes to make sure Vanessa was sleeping before he turned towards her. She had marks all over her body. Hickeys on her neck and her ass was bright red from all the slapping. He wanted to know if that was really her next door. He gently spread her legs apart and inspected her vagina. Not only was her pussy gaping. It was red and beaten up from all the fucking. What's more, there were gobs of cum continuously leaking out of her. Trevor couldn't resist. He stuck two fingers inside which went in very easily. He could instantly feel how backed up her pussy was with cum. He pulled out his fingers and saw the plethora of another man's seamen on his fingers. He stuck his fingers to his nose and took a big whiff. It smelled different from his. It was much stronger.

Trevor didn't know what he was thinking when he put his fingers to his lips. He stuck out his tongue and tasted it. It was sour and salty. He didn't want to taste it again. But then he inserted his fingers deeper inside his wife this time really trying to scoop out the cum. He found even more than he did last time. Both his fingers were drenched with Victor's cum. He was so angry and turned on. He pulled out his hard 3" cock and tried forcing his way inside of his wife. He couldn't even feel the walls of his wife anymore. All he felt was his dick completely engulfed in the slimey cum another man had deposited just a few minutes ago. Fully enraged he tried his best to cum, but at the very last stroke, his penis slipped out and he came on the sheets they were laying on. Vanessa was completely unphased and sleeping normally. Trevor cried once more until he slept.

For the next week, without fail, his wife went over every morning to unload Victor's balls and ease his morning wood. Trevor would go to work without his wife being home in the morning. He started to crack and bought a security camera. Hearing his wife being sexually violated wasn't enough. He had to see with his own eyes what exactly she was doing with Victor.

There were two cameras. One set up in the living room that could see the entrance and dining room. The other in his bedroom. Both cameras were live streaming to his phone. That day, Trevor couldn't concentrate at all. He would constantly check his hidden cameras every five minutes. His wife was still asleep when the afternoon rolled around. Finally he saw her waking up and looking at her phone. She was texting someone. He was amazed at how beautiful she was. Whoever she was texting made her smile and laugh as she enthusiastically responded. "Why can't I be the one to make her smile like that?" He asked himself.

A few more minutes of texting and Vanessa got up from the bed and headed to the entrance door. She unlocked it and walked back to their bedroom. She walked into the bathroom and ran the shower. A minute later, Trevor watched as the front door opened. He was anxious thinking it was an intruder. It was Victor. After closing the door behind him, he casually walked into Trevor's bedroom. Trevor switched from the living room camera to the bedroom camera. He saw Victor strip his clothes off and walk toward the shower. He didn't have the audio on but they spent a good 30 minutes in the shower before seeing their naked bodies appear on camera once more.

Vanessa was drying her hair in front of the restroom mirror while Victor stood behind her. Victor was overwhelmingly tall. Yet his enormous cock was hanging down to his knee. Trevor tried measuring the size of Victor's cock compared to his wife's small frame. His cock would easily be more than half the length of her torso. Victor began grinding his cock against Vanessa's ass. He groped her breast and played with her nipples. Even Vanessa's large breasts seemed normal sized in Victor's hands. He wasn't gentle with her at all. He grabbed forcefully and squeezed hard. Trevor could see his wife wincing in pain but she still tolerated it not seeming to complain. When he leaned over her shoulder and started sucking her breasts, Vanessa laid her head against his broad chest and moaned while being eaten alive by the black monster. Trevor could visibly see Victor getting excited as his cock grew hard into a plank. Vanessa also noticed and immediately turned around and got on her knees. She started at the base of his cock. Victor had curly black pubes but Vanessa paid not attention and took his entire sack into her mouth. She juggled his balls inside her mouth with her tongue while stroking his hard cock with both hands.

"Fuckin' love it when you suck my sack like that." He shoved her face deeper into his groin. "Mmm, lick my asshole," he ordered. She took his balls out from her mouth and started licking his asshole. His balls fell onto her face as she hungrily ate out his asshole. Trevor couldn't help how he reacted. His cock was harder than ever. Seeing his wife on her knees while licking a black man's asshole was something he never dreamed to be possible. He could see how genuinely Vanessa wanted to please Victor.

They moved from the restroom floor to Trevor's bed. Victor grabbed Vanessa by the arm and threw her onto the bed. She landed on her stomach. Just as she was about to turn around, Victor grabbed her by the head and shoved her face down. He positioned his knees between her legs and spread them making way for his large cock. Without the slightest bit of lubrication, he forced himself into her.

"OWWW!" She screamed feeling the entire length of him force itself into her. No matter how many times they fucked, she couldn't get used to his enormous cock. Victor got off on hearing her pain. She continued to scream and cry with her face pressed against the bed. Trevor's face turned pale when he saw the blood begin to stain the white sheets. He saw Victor pull out for a second and smile. He repositioned his cock and slammed it inside of Vanessa once more. This time Vanessa's head shot up, her back arched, and she seemed to try to get away from Victor but he held her down. "Not my ass!" she grunted while firmly gripping his two hands that had complete control over her waist.

Victor got upset and showed some of his strength by placing both Vanessa's hands behind her back as he gripped it with one hand. The other hand he grabbed her brown her and yanked it. Trevor watched on mortified. Victor was using the blood from Vanessa's ripped pussy as lube to fuck her virgin asshole. The pain was too great causing Vanessa to lose consciousness. Victor noticed what happened when her body went limp. He pulled out briefly and propped Vanessa's ass up like a tripod. He then stood on the bed and realigned his cock into Vanessa's now gaping asshole. He began pumping his king kong cock into her phat white ass while she was passed out. It only took a few of Victor's long, hard thrusts before he fucked Vanessa awake. Confused for a second, then in endearing pain the next, Vanessa began crying again. She didn't resist this time. Her strength was gone. Trevor watched helplessly as his wife was brutally fucked in the ass.

"Please stop," she whimpered out with tears running down her face. But Victor was in ecstasy. He enjoyed watching her struggle with the size of his cock. He wanted her to feel him even more. Just as Victor was getting off of her, Trevor's phone died. He started panicking. 'What should I do?' He asked himself. He decided it was too much for Vanessa. He needed to go home. He packed his things quickly and made his way to the exit.

Before he could get out, an authoritative voice boomed down between the cubicles, "Trevor. My office now!" it was his boss, Jeff Borge. Jeff was a special kind of asshole. Practically no one in the office liked him. Sexual harassment towards the girls and extremely unprofessional bullying behavior towards the special subordinates he liked to pick on. Trevor being the type of person that he is, was one of Jeff's favorite to bully around.

Trevor turned around from the exit and walked to Jeff's office. "I'm sorry sir," Trevor said before anything, "I have an emergency and need to get home."

"Do you really think that's acceptable for a new employee like you?" Jeff was very much overweight. His extra large chair squeaked when he leaned back comfortably in it. "Now let me tell you why I brought you over here. Come over here and take a look at this," he pointed at his monitor.

Trevor walked around the desk to take a look at what he was talking about. It was Trevor's Facebook profile. "I'm not sure I understand sir." Trevor said looking at Jeff confused.

"Of course you don't you dumb shit. I asked for a friend request yesterday and you still haven't accepted. Do you have something against me?" Jeff asked with a serious pissed off face. Before Trevor could answer Jeff cut him off, "you think you're special or something because you're the new guy. People always think they have some sort of protection when it comes to job security but the fact of the matter is, I can fire you if I don't like you. I've done it before and I'm still doing it today. You really don't want to get on my bad side."

Trevor was now noticeably sweating. His anxiety was through the roof. He hated confrontation. Jeff could see just how scared he was. "Now I'm willing to look past this if you log into your Facebook right here and now and accept my request." Trevor feeling terrified didn't think and just logged into his account on Jeff's computer. He went to his notifications and accepted Jeff's friend request. Jeff smiled wide, "now that wasn't too hard was it? Now get the fuck out of here."

Trevor quickly left the office. He arrived home an hour later. He frantically made his way into his bedroom but Vanessa wasn't there. The empty, blood stained sheets were all that remained. Trevor sat down about to cry. He truly felt that he had failed his wife. He started charging his phone wanting to reach out to his wife and make sure she was okay. By the time his phone finally turned back on, he had a few missed calls and two voicemails from an unfamiliar number. He listened to the voicemail.

"Mr. Morgan. This is Saint Patrick's Hospital. We have your wife at the emergency room. Please give us a call back as soon as possible." Trevor rushed down to his car and made his way to the hospital. He rushed into the emergency room and gave his name and his wife's name. The nurse lead him to a room located in the emergency room. His wife was sleeping on the bed. Trevor couldn't help but cry.

"Is she okay?" he asked the nurse.

"She seems to have two tears. Both vaginal and anal tears. We gave her some painkillers for now. We'll have to give her a few stitches but she should be fine." Trevor was devastated.

"Did she tell you anything?"

"We did ask her what happened, but she just said she didn't know." The nurse paused looking very worried. "Mr. Morgan," she handed him a card. It was the local police department. "She may not be comfortable talking about it with us, but please, give them a call once you guys have settled down." Trevor received the card with tears running down his face. "The best thing you can do for her is to be by her side. We'll be back in a half hour to stitch her up. Like I said, there's no permanent damage so please don't be too worried." The nurse left the room leaving Trevor alone with his wife.

He sat down next to her and laid his head on her hand. Suddenly, everything hit him at once. He was crying uncontrollably knowing that this was all his fault. The wet tears woke Vanessa up. Their eyes met. Before either could say anything, Vanessa started to cry. Trevor embraced his wife and just whispered, "I'm so sorry."

They would leave the hospital a few hours later. Trevor didn't ask or say anything about the situation. Vanessa was quiet. Trevor found a small sized house in the suburbs and bought it instantly. They moved their things out by the end of the month and seemed to start a new life. For the longest time, Trevor never felt the feelings or urges to see his wife with another man. For now, they were simply recovering.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Wife does what she has to, to save husband in prison.in Interracial Love
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
New Wife Gets Blacked Danielle meets a group of black men on her honeymoon.in Interracial Love
Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 01 Mia has a new boss. He's strong, tall, and dark skinned.in Interracial Love
More Stories