If It Seems Too Good...

Story Info
I get played. I get revenge.
8.6k words
4.4
263.2k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,464 Followers

I'm dropping this story earlier than planned because I read the request from blackrandi 1958, and I can't refuse her.

Only for you, Randi ...

I got played.

By the last person I ever would have suspected in the world.

By the love of my life, my wife of 23 years.

And, of course, her lover for the past four years ... let's not forget him.

This was just confirmed to me by the fourth party in our little four-person play, right before I walked into the bathroom in the restaurant I was at and blew lunch. The world stopped after that. I must have staggered back to my table, because Connie, the fourth person I mentioned, was at my side, asking me if I was OK. I don't know that I answered her. I do know that I picked up my shot of tequila and threw it down, and quickly demanded another from the waitress as she passed by.

I remember throwing down three more tequila shots after that, but that's it. When I woke up, I was on the sofa in Connie's apartment, wrapped up in a blanket and with a splitting headache. There was a note from Connie on the table next to the sofa, explaining that she had driven me to her place instead of my home because I asked her not to take me home. She also said she didn't tell my wife, Traci, that I was at her place, again because I asked her not to tell Traci. Connie had already left to do whatever she normally does on Saturdays, her note said.

I picked up my phone from the table. There were five calls, all from Traci. I didn't bother to return a call.

Through the fog in my brain, I slowly pieced together what had happened last night. I was watching my wife have sex with the third member of our little four-person play, a guy named Brian, a co-worker of my wife's who along with Connie had made up our little swing group. It's not like I hadn't seen them together before; Traci and I along with Brian and Connie had been swinging together for about six months. As had been the case for the last few months, Connie didn't join us, so it was just a threesome of Traci, Brian and I. I had just finished coming inside Traci's pussy and Brian, who was waiting for his turn, had just climbed on. Normally at this point I would have left the room to get something to drink or whatever; I didn't need to stay and watch my wife get pounded by another man. But for some reason last night I just walked over to the chair in the corner of the room and watched, and that's when I saw it. They did multiple positions and changed rhythms several times, all with the precision of a well-oiled sexual machine. That just couldn't have occurred with just six months of swinging once, maybe twice a week, plus a long weekend in there once. Son of a bitch - they were lovers, and by the looks of it, this has been going on for some time now.

I jumped out of the chair, intent on doing someone bodily harm, but then good sense prevailed as my analytical engineer's brain kicked in, and I just grabbed my clothes and left the room. I got dressed in the bathroom, then found Traci's cell phone and looked up Connie's number. Traci had never given me Connie's number; she always made the arrangements for the get-togethers, but I needed to talk to Connie face-to-face, and I needed it now. With 4 million thoughts going through my brain, I was able to sort out that I needed proof of what I thought, and if it was true, I then needed a plan.

Traci and Brian never skipped a beat in their lovemaking as I left the room. I'm not sure they even knew I left. And yes, it was lovemaking. When the swing first started, it was fucking, pure and simple, but very quickly I noticed it had become something more, and that had raised my eyebrows. Assuming that I am correct in my assessment now, the fucking was an act to allay my suspicions, but they quickly got comfortable enough to be themselves.

I got Connie on the phone and we arranged to meet at a bar called Skin at about 11. She said she was going to meet up with some friends at the bar at about midnight, but she could talk with me earlier if I was buying.

I got to the bar about five minutes early. It was definitely not my kind of place, but I could see where Connie would be right at home. I'm 45, fairly decent-looking, but just a regular married guy. Connie is 25, medium height, medium brown hair, cute as a button, and has a killer body highlighted by 42 D-cup boobs (I know because I asked). Most of the guys seemed to be in the 25 to 35 age range, and by the way they were dressed appeared to be doing good financially. Seemed to be a great place for a fun night out, maybe capped by a fun night in somebody's bed later that night.

Connie walked in at straight-up 11, looking every bit as ravishing as the last time I saw her, which was about a month ago at my house for a swing. She wore the proverbial little black dress, which had two buttons undone in front to show some of her killer cleavage, and only came down to mid-thigh and showed off her killer legs. I was a lucky man getting to tap that on occasion.

"What's up, Freddie?" Connie inquired as she pulled up a seat at my table.

I gave the waitress our drink orders, then looked at this beautiful young thing sitting so demurely at the table.

"How long have Traci and Brian been lovers?" I queried, skipping the small talk completely and getting right to it.

Connie didn't bat an eyelash, just looked straight at me and replied, "At least three years. That's how long I've been at the firm, and they were an item when I started. Why?"

So it wasn't just my imagination.

I didn't say anything for a few seconds, being lost in thought, when it dawned on Connie why I asked.

"You didn't have a clue, did you?" she said, surprise written all over her face. "And here I thought that you finally just gave in to the fact and were now doing trios with Brian and I wasn't needed any more."

"Wait. What?" I mumbled somewhat incoherently. "You weren't needed?"

"I was your distraction, Freddie. Traci asked me if I wanted to be part of your four-person swing, mostly to distract you so she could spend more time with Brian, right under your nose. And my reward for this was the greatest oral sex I've ever had. Where did you learn to use that magic tongue?

"But since Traci hasn't called in about a month, I figured you and she finally got it all sorted out, and you guys decided to just do threesomes with Brian."

Although I already had figured out half of the story, I was still blown away by what Connie was telling me. It felt like someone was punching me in the chest while a second person was twisting my guts out from the inside. I quickly ordered a shot of cheap tequila, chucked it down my gullet and then ordered another.

Traci and I have been married 23 years, tying the knot soon after we graduated from a small Midwestern university. We had dated our final two years, becoming exclusive almost right away. We settled in to a Midwestern city and things went along as life does, mostly good with some bad mixed in along the way. I'm a banker, she's a paralegal. We've got a nice house in the suburbs, take nice vacations occasionally. We've raised a fine daughter, who's a sophomore at a university in New England. I thought we were in it for the long haul - you know, 'til death do us part.

When Shelley, our daughter, went away to college, we became empty-nesters. While that was weird at first not having another person in the house and not having to run to soccer games and play practices, etc., we gradually figured things out and developed a new reality - which included some amazing sex about three times a week. With just us in the house, Traci felt free to really let loose during sex, which she did by being more physical and vocal in bed. That just encouraged me, and so I raised my level to match hers. Some nights we'd go at it for a couple of hours, and after screaming for two hours and coming multiple times, Traci would be limp as a noodle when we were done.

But just when I thought things were as close to perfect as they were going to get, Traci came over to my La-Z-Boy one Saturday night, crawled onto my sprawled out body and said the four words no man ever wants to hear, "We need to talk."

Ah, fuck!

At this point my mind is reeling, trying to think of anything I've done bad enough through the years that would make her want to divorce me, so she could have knocked me over with a feather when she practically whispered in my ear, "I want us to be swingers!"

I'm pretty sure I did a deep, loud exhale, then I looked at Traci, and her face was beet-red. "Whoa ... she's serious about this," I thought to myself.

I was speechless, so Traci figured she'd better fill in the gap.

"It's not that you're not a good lover, Freddie, or anything like that. It's just that we've been having so much fun lately in bed, and, if you haven't noticed, I seem to be horny all the time, and you seem pretty much ready to go all the time. So I figured maybe we could add to this with one other person apiece ... you know, have a four-person swing."

I think that's what they call "shock and awe." I couldn't even think straight at that point with everything swirling around in my brain. In the span of 30 seconds, I went from a divorce scenario to my wife asking if we could swing with another couple. So many questions ...

Traci reached down with her left hand to my crotch. She seemed disappointed that I wasn't responding with an instant hard-on. I was still back on "We need to talk." It was taking me a while to catch up.

My dick responded to her hand faster than my brain responded to her statement. A minute later she was taking me by the hand up to our bedroom, and we spent the next hour having sex while she gave me some sketchy details of her plan.

Traci wanted to bring another man and woman into our sex life, and she was pretty sure she knew who they were going to be: a pair of her co-workers from the law firm. Brian was a 30-ish lawyer, good looking and with a great body - from her standpoint - Traci said, and Connie was a 25-year-old paralegal with a great face, big tits and cute ass - again from her standpoint. She could ask them right after she and I discussed some ground rules for this whole thing.

"Whoa, Babe. I've got to think about this some. I thought we were good, maybe even great, but now you're telling me you need another man for sex. What did I do wrong?" I asked.

"You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, you did everything right. But now I want more and different. You could give me more, but it would be the same, and I just want to ... feel something different. Maybe not bigger. Maybe not better, although he better be at least good. Just different.

"And don't tell me for a second that getting a little strange hasn't entered your mind every now and then. You're a guy; of course it's entered your mind. Well, how about a hot young thing with the boobs of a goddess, and you've got a hall pass from me to boot."

"But you're not going to start parading different people in here each week, are you? And what about us?"

"I'm talking about one other man and one other woman, once we both agree on the right two," she said. "That might take a little bit to find, but I'm not talking about a whole bunch, and certainly not ever more than one extra. What do you think I am?"

"But what about us, Babe? The you and me? I've got to tell you, I'm not sure I will be able to handle seeing you with another man. If we both don't agree, this could ruin us.

"I suppose it could," she answered back thoughtfully. "We'll just have to keep talking about things, like we always do, and pick the best people for us. We'll just have to keep talking."

I didn't say the word "no," so I guess Traci took that as a yes, because two days later she again sat down on top of me in the La-Z-Boy, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said we were having Brian and Connie over for drinks on Wednesday night. I started to protest, but Traci shushed me by sticking her tongue in my mouth and her hand inside my jeans. End of argument.

Traci is a 5-5 blonde with D cup boobs, a nice ass and alabaster skin. She doesn't quite look as hot as she did in her 20s, but she still turns men's heads when she walks into a room, especially if she's dressed up to kill. I think she could easily pass for 10 years younger.

While I am not near as good-looking as Traci, I try my best to stay in shape by hitting the gym on a regular basis. So my body is pretty good, with no gut or sags. Yes, I have lost a step in the bedroom, so to speak, but I'd like to think my attentiveness to detail makes up for that. I don't have any doubt that I can satisfy Connie at least with my hands and tongue, and I will try my absolute best as well with my dick.

++++++++++

Drinks went well, I think. Traci seemed rather animated, and Brian seemed thrilled with the arrangement. Connie seemed OK with things, and I tried my best to seem upbeat. We each talked a little bit about ourselves to try to get the others in the know a bit. Traci was completely in her element.

Traci set up our first swing for Saturday night, and we all agreed. Then we bid them goodnight. Traci was effusive as we picked up glasses and snack plates. I was quiet, worrying about whether I could actually go through with this. She finally noticed when I still hadn't said anything as we ascended the stairs to get ready for bed.

"Are you going to be alright with this, Hon?" she asked me. "We don't have to do this if you're not going to be alright with it."

I felt absolutely trapped. I really wasn't good with it, but Traci was so up on it I knew it would crush her if I backed out. I nodded in affirmation. I wasn't able to voice the words.

On Thursday, we got around to some loose ground rules between us, the major one being that the swing was strictly about sex: there was not supposed to be any relationships involved. Another rule: we both had to be in on the fun. And finally, no sex in our marital bed - ever. One of us would use the guest room, the other would use Shelley's old room. There were several other smaller rules, and we said we'd probably think of a few more as we got there. We had an agreement, or so I thought.

Saturday evening started much like Wednesday, with drinks and some after-dinner type snacks. Traci and Brian started out sitting next to each other on the sofa, and over the next half-hour they wound up sort of entangled, with her hands touching his chest and his left arm running up and down her side, from her ass to the side of her left breast. Connie and I sat talking quietly at the kitchen bar, our knees touching lightly.

Fifteen minutes later, Traci and Brian are attached at the lips, and my stomach started to churn. A minute or so later, they got up from the sofa, with Traci leading Brian by the hand to the stairs.

"We'll take Shelley's room tonight, if that's OK with you, Dear," Traci said.

I started to answer affirmatively, but just then Connie planted her lips on mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Almost reflexively, I closed my eyes, wrapped my arms around her solid body and returned her enthusiasm.

"I'll take that as a yes then," Traci said as she and Brian climbed the stairs.

After Connie and I broke off our kiss, I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to the guest room. In truth, I was glad Traci took Shelley's old room, because I would have felt scummy fucking another woman in my daughter's old bedroom.

Connie practically drove me back onto the bed as we embraced, and within minutes we were both naked. Her naked body was every bit as good as I imagined it to be, and she was a more than enthusiastic kisser. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere in my mouth. At that moment, I have to admit I had no regrets about what Traci and I were doing. In fact, I could hear what Traci and Brian were doing in the room next door, and I never gave it a second thought as I was in the process of licking Connie's body from head to toe.

Five minutes later I zeroed in on Connie's already wet pussy with my fingers, placing first two, then three fingers inside of her, then dancing them over her clit for her first orgasm of the night. I worked her clit a little more intently after that, and five minutes later she was bucking and screaming like a wild woman, with all the energy of a 25-year-old. It had been 20 years since I had sex with a 25-year-old, and I had forgotten how much energy they have. She was amazing, and I got her off hard twice more by hand before I moved down on the bed and started licking and sucking on her pussy.

BINGO!

If I thought she was wild with my fingers, that was nothing compared to when I started using my mouth. She started bucking her hips into my face, grabbed me by my long hair and rammed her pussy at my mouth before finally headlocking her thighs around my face and exploding into a screaming orgasm. While I had completely turned Traci into a sex animal many times during our sessions, I had never experienced before the complete and utter rage Connie unleashed upon me with that orgasm. I thought she was going to knock my teeth out, but I fiercely kept going, growling back at her while she tried to give me a concussion. When she finally stopped writhing and screaming, I moved my face off her pussy, and started sucking air as she loosened her grip on my head and started panting for breath herself.

I let her lay there panting for about a minute, then it was time for me to go back to work. I got her three more times over the next 15 minutes before she finally pushed my head away and told me I needed to fuck her before she passed out.

We started in missionary, and I drove my cock into her with one firm thrust because she was dripping wet. Wow! I was immediately amazed at how tight a 25-year-old pussy could be; something I had long since forgotten. I attempted to drive her into the mattress for about 10 minutes before we switched to doggy, and I began to rub her clit with my hand as I drove into her. When she went into another screaming orgasm, she pushed me way over the edge, and I came with her in a low roar.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" I think I shouted to the heavens.

Damn! I love my Traci, and sex with her is great, but this was otherworldly! Holy shit!

"This is going to be great!" I thought to myself as I collapsed around Connie and we laid on the bed gasping for air. We must have spooned for at least 20 minutes before Connie extricated herself to use the bathroom. When she came back I was laying on my back, uncovered, grinning like an insane man. Connie got in at the foot of the bed, and crawled up to me until she got to my dick. She then leaned down and took my soft member in her mouth, and in just a few minutes she had me as hard as a brick for a second time. This time we took it a little slower, with my dick shoved in absolutely as far as it could fit while her feet were locked behind my head. Twenty minutes later, she got off one final time, followed closely by me for my second.

As we lay there coming down from our high, Brian and Traci provided the audio. I don't know how many rounds they went because I was too busy myself to care, but they had one hell of a finish to whatever act this was for them. I heard Traci scream and swear, followed by Brian making what sounded like some sort of a monster truck rumbling sound. Connie and I smiled at each other as the noises subsided.

I've got to admit, while I was skeptical at first, I thought this idea of Traci's was wonderful. I could have my sexy, beautiful wife during the week, and take on a goddess like Connie on Saturday? Hell, yes, I was in!

Connie and Brian spent the night with us, and on Sunday morning Traci made us a fabulous brunch after she and Brian got one more session in. Connie and I took their cue and also had another gentle session before everybody headed downstairs.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,464 Followers