If Life Was Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had said to him that night. 'Now that you're a single parent you're going need all the help you need with that little girl.' And since I'm not doing anything why not lend a hand.' She said while giving a small wink.

The look on Gavin's face was of relief and surprise. Since that night they had came to a silent agreement. Ever now and then he would offer her money but she would always decline. He started getting smart and just showing up on some nights with bags of grocery's .He would just say they were snacks for Lavender when she got hungry. She wouldn't comment she knew what he was doing and just let him.

That night when Gavin got home and picked up Lavender from Mrs. Romans house he had made spaghetti and meatballs like she had wanted helped her with her ABC's homework since she was in kindergarten. After that they did the nightly ritual of watching cartoons some nights she would choose and other nights it would be his. Tonight was Lavender's turn.

"SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants I want to watch that Daddy". Lavender knew her father hated that show but it was her night to choose so he had no choice.

" Okay , OOKay I'm changing the channel to SpongeBob you have 30 minutes to watch and then its bath time and then bedtime".

"Okay Daddy". Said Lavender before sitting quietly next to her father on the big brown leather couch to watch one of her favorite shows.

After cleaning up dinner and watching TV Gavin gave Lavender her bath and then got her ready for bed. Reading her a story and then tucking her in, putting her Dora the Explorer night light on and left the room.

When Gavin got to his room he quickly stripped and took a nice hot shower. To wash the days stress away. Stepping out of the bathroom and walking into his bedroom toweling his hair dry he almost forgotten about checking out the dance studio. So he powered on his laptop waiting for it to load up he put on his silk blue pajama pants that he had gotten as a gift from his wife one Christmas. He stood there for a minute staring into space remembering his wife and then snapped out of it.

"She isn't worth remembering'. Gavin said to himself.

Getting on his laptop he typed in the name of the dance studio in the search bar "Rose's Garden Dance Studio". It didn't take him long to find what he was looking for he read the bit of information they had on the studio.

It was owned by a woman named Clementine Rose. Gavin thought that was a really pretty name to have but also unique at the same time. She had owned the studio for 3 years now and it was doing quite well for itself she had won over 10 number 1 trophy's and ribbons since its opening. He also read that it was hard to get into the school, now that parents in the 5 boroughs wanted their children there as well; with the miracle dance teacher they called her. She can teach a child with absolute no dance training to dance like a professional in less then a year. That was quite an accomplishment. He tried to see if there was a photo of the women who owned it but he didn't see one. After reading some more Gavin found the school could actually be a good thing for Lavender and not just play time she could actually learn some things there that might help her in the future. So tomorrow he would stop by after work before he got Lavender to see if he could enroll her.

It now would even give Mrs. Roman a chance to relax from the babysitting she had done for him for the past 5 years.

Powering down his laptop and setting it aside on his night stand table. Gavin got ready for bed he barely got under the covers before he felt his eyes get heavy. Before he knew it he was asleep feeling that tomorrow would be a great day.

Thanks for reading my first entry to Literotica. I haven't been writing for long some of you could probably tell. But I did my best. I am very open to positive opinions and criticism and I am looking for an editor if anyone could refer me to one or if you would like to be my editor I would appreciate it greatly

Thanks Bye Mz . MagicBeauty

12