If Music Be The Food of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head slid into her with little resistance as he plunged inside of her driving the thick shaft deep into her sperm filled pussy again and again feeling her push back against him with every thrust of his hips. "Oh God Stanley, I don't know why I'm letting you do this to me but oh Jesus, it feels so good, please just remember to pull out of me this time when I tell you, I don't want to get pregnant." Jennifer cried as Stanley continued to piston in and out of her grunting with pleasure each time he felt the swollen head sweep up against her open cervix

He cupped his hands around her breasts and pinched and teased her nipples as his turgid prick continued to plunder her deepest recesses. Jennifer leaned her head back and kissed him deeply, as she moved her hands down and grasped his ass to pull herself hard against him and match him stroke for stroke. Stanley remembered her warning him to pull out, but when he felt her tight pussy wrapped once again around his pounding penis, and felt her pull herself against him as he continually drove into her, he decided that he would not pull out and he would empty his balls into her once again. "Oh God Stanley I'm cumming again," Jennifer exclaimed. She felt her body shudder once again under the erotic effect as she reached her next and final mind-blowing orgasm of the day. She cried out in ecstasy as she felt the overwhelming pleasure.

Jennifer was so out of it she could only vaguely hear what Stanley was saying as he drove into her with renewed vigour. "I'm getting close Jennifer, but I have no intention of pulling my prick out of you, you're so tight. I need to feel my seed go inside you again. I'll not take no for an answer," Stanley said as he continued to drive the shaft up against her cervix.

Jennifer could not believe her own ears as she heard herself cry out, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Anything you want." She had not wanted the wonderful feeling of yet another climax begin to climb to a crescendo, even though she had not really heard the question; her mind was on pure pleasure. Stanley's thrusting went into overdrive and he felt his own orgasm begin to swell his scrotum, the thick curds of his semen began to shoot up the long shaft and then - the release, as his bulging, pounding, penis erupted jetting strings of white sperm once again deep inside of her. Stanley felt the release, he gave a grunt of pleasure as his thick white semen, full of fertile seeds, coat her vaginal tunnel and the millions of swimming spermatozoa were forced by the very pressure up into her fertile fallopian tubes to fertilise the recently released ova residing there.

As she came down from her high, Jennifer began to realize the gravity of her situation and she looked at the stranger with his penis buried deep inside of her vagina his scrotum pressed against her buttocks. The effects of the subliminal messages were wearing off as Stanley withdrew from her sperm filled pussy. He saw the look of surprise on her face and he pulled her naked body towards him and kissed her before reaching down to retrieve his trousers, then he pulled them up and hurriedly leaving the restroom. He swung the door open and saw all the women from the office looking at him with a deep desire, each one of them under the influence of the subliminal messages all wanting to be serviced by the young stud. They made a grab for him tearing his white coat from his shoulders in their eagerness to have sex with him. Stanley knew he was spent for the day and he dodged past them locking the door to the IT and systems room before he removed his tape from the tape drive and replace it with the original one. He sat and waited for the women to slowly come down from their desperate need of him before he slipped out quietly giving a perplexed Jennifer a wink as he let the office door close behind him.

He would not make the mistake of using it in an office full of women again; he would only use it where there were one or perhaps two or at home when he was entertaining someone in an evening; but that was for another day. He hoped young Jennifer had a steady boyfriend or a fiancé but it was a vain hope. The question of her fertilisation crossed his mind, but perhaps she would not have been impregnated by his sweet but pleasant seduction or was it rape by consent. He could not decide which but he was looking forward to the next installation in another office. The excitement made him feel so good he checked his schedule and saw that the following day he was to install the programme in a small accounts office. But that is another story to be told in the future.

12